Engraving

Alright so I’ll leave it to y’all, I’m wanting to engrave something on my pistol when I get it. Nothing edgy or moldy labia like just something that adds a bit of charm to the gun. Help me out fellow \k\omrades.

If you have engravings show them off in this thread.

Attached: C9468095-35BD-4EF0-B51A-E36A29FCABF7.jpg (577x433, 93K)

Attached: 0AD9C350-8BE3-4DCC-B5BF-E134B64ED307.jpg (581x431, 85K)

How do you do fellow, uh, \k\ommandos

I wanted to be funny and write E2437... but then

>Those who know polymer choose steel

Yeah let’s just make a krypton camo pattern with it lol

Cryptic

Dubs decides what I engrave

ligma

Get some classic rosey kinda 1800s german engraving.

Attached: d26b28f34e2ee82f38b2b873a338eb03.jpg (600x405, 33K)

Dont engrave anything. Its a waste of money, it will be cringey in a few years, and itll be much harder to resell if you ever decide to resell.
>i dont plan on selling this pistol, this is just for me
You never know what things are going to be like in a few years. Just saying.

(Inarticulate yelling)

Well I planned on engraving it kinda small and even maybe under the hood type of deal.

engrave the golden ratio on it

Rolling for this

hit or miss

Nice

Attached: 61C702E2-7020-41B5-95AA-6AE417A9E5C4.jpg (365x346, 28K)

rooty tooty

Engravings offer no tactical advantage

That was some fancy shooting... pretty good.

benis xd

I like this

Bitches like my mustache

blicky, uh

Scrollwork engraving is always great, but always difficult as well. Save that for a presentation gun

The Seaman Motorhome

trap cock lol

president assassination weapon

Attached: img_6612.jpg (1800x1200, 434K)

.45 ACP on barrel by ejection port

"ALL OF THEM"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

“nigger”

And that's a good thing

Fugg

glawk 40

Attached: 1541902218405.jpg (1934x838, 336K)

Free Bill Cosby Fuck Dem Hoes

Attached: IMG_20180925_213200.jpg (784x1024, 114K)

I

Attached: welcome to forgotten digits feat. satanist.jpg (622x498, 60K)

>Those who know polymer choose steel

If dubs or higher or last three digits are a well-known caliber then this

Re-rolling

Penis.

Re-roll

engrave the word RUGER on the slide

Attached: 1543012959304.jpg (720x881, 58K)

First, I pop her bolt upright, then slide it back. I place my finger on her trigger, and squeeze gently, sliding the bolt out the rest of the way as I do. I carefully set it aside.
Next, I slowly, carefully unscrew her cleaning rod and remove it as well.
After that, I grab ahold of her front barrel band, depressing the spring clip as I push her band forward. I repeat this process with the rear band, giving it a jiggle with her gapping tool as it's a bit tight.
Once those are off the real fun begins.
I gently take her handguard off and place it aside. Next come the screws.
I gently remove the long screw on the top of her receiver first, then I flip her on her back.
Once she's upside down, I take out her bottum screw as well. Once I've done that, I give her magazine a little shake, and it pops right out.
At this point she's ready to slide out of her stock.
When I've got her barrel/receiver naked, I begin to gently massage her all over with a slightly oily rag. I then swab out her barrel, slowly, gently. Sliding my cleaning rod in and out of her until she's dripping wet. When she's had enough, I wipe her down again and clean her up, sliding my rod down her one more time to leave a little something to remember me by.
Then I start to work her bolt.
I grab ahold of the handle on her bolt body, and pull her cocking knob to the side, releasing her bolt head and guide rod. Then I take the end of her guide rod and slide it on the end of her firing pin, turning it carefully, slowly, until her firing pin bursts forth, spilling her spring with it.
If she's been dirty girl, I get out the wire brush and rub her a bit roughly with it. After she's taken all she can, I once again wipe her softly with a lightly oiled rag.
When all this is done, and I'm starting to need a drink, I give her stock a quick rub down, and carefully, lovingly, put her back together. I like to work her bolt real good a couple of times before I put her to bed, just so she remembers who's in charge.

Attached: 1526782909180.jpg (1000x664, 229K)

Kill custard mouthed shitskins

Attached: ouette.d.egypte.mila.2g.jpg (800x575, 105K)

WINRAR

Attached: 1494030755904.jpg (960x958, 46K)

Go Art-deco or go home faggot.

Attached: tumblr_ozor0rBokb1rwjpnyo1_1280.jpg (800x426, 83K)

Attached: oh4aotvqf3jz.jpg (800x730, 312K)

Attached: default.jpg (1200x994, 366K)

See you space cowboy.

Kebab remover

Attached: 3B825668-8922-4E54-BC3C-C846BCC54550.jpg (1000x1350, 391K)

How about a clean, properly cared for labia?

Hello Mr. Ayers

Attached: 1545063808749.png (278x258, 88K)

Rolling

Attached: 1542864301432s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Whats ligma ?

Ligma nuts

o fug

boom roasted

Attached: wkalc.gif (300x200, 1.98M)

>add a bit of charm
It will be more charming to leave it alone.

Get some nice grips instead.