Non-American Nogunz currently living in America here

Non-American Nogunz currently living in America here.

After making friends with a group of people that include a former Navy Seal, I've developed a momentary obsession with your special forces within the past week or so. Unfortunately, the closest I'm going to get to entertaining my obsession is vidya. That in mind, are there any video games that adequately capture the authenticity of being an American Special forces operator? I'd ask /v/, but those guys are fagdars, and I'm less concerned with game mechanics and moreso concerned with authenticity in terms of firearms, equipment, and clothing one would wear in the field, and I assume you are all the primary authority on this.

Pic unrelated (or at least I assume.)

Attached: My Ghost.jpg (1920x1080, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nlqH5zReDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arma 3 with some mods maybe?

Also, it is extremely common to pretend to be a Navy SEAL in the US, if he doesn't provide you with photographic proof of him SEALing it up he's a fake.

Tell us where you're from before we decide to help you. Mudslimes need not apply.

If you are looking for a game to LARP in then you should an hero. Only none shit sim games I can think of are ARMA 3 and Squad. If you actually want to see a semi accurate depiction of how fucked up war can get then play Red Orchestra 2.
Have fun faggot.

Attached: good job.jpg (200x252, 6K)

>Also, it is extremely common to pretend to be a Navy SEAL in the US, if he doesn't provide you with photographic proof of him SEALing it up he's a fake.
His friends vouched for him, and they don't seem the type to believe a retard. Actually, he himself didn't seem to want to talk about it much.

Oxford, England. [spoiler]My dad's from South Africa, though.[/spoiler]

>Oxford, England

You're literally a muslim

>My dad's from South Africa, though.

And a nigger

If you dont mind cod gameplay, moh 2010 was okay for a depiction of takur ghar. Obviously its a bit like Blackhawk down in that the number of people present is truncated by like half, but its decent.

If you want the most accurate bar none, your only option is a laundry list of like 20 arma mods, and even then its piecemeal.

>OP asks for a depiction of modern Navy SEALs
>posts a WW2 game just so he can circlejerk about how gritty and hardcore the meme death screams are
Wow, a fundamentally worthless post on every level. You dont see that every day.

Dumb faggot. I bet you think Afrikaans is a language the Native Africans came up with

Insurgency Sandstorm
youtube.com/watch?v=1nlqH5zReDA

Attached: amazon prime air 1 day delivery.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>filename
I keked

Anything realistic is going to be on PC.
Like this^

Any ARMA 3 mods you recommend in particular?

Looks neat in terms of attention to detail, but I'm trying to stay away from PVP. Are the Single player/AI opponents any good?

Yes, coop is surprisingly fun, probably one of the best coop experiences this year

I'll give it a try, thanks.

Attached: squad.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I play through 2010's campaign ever now and again because it's fun, but it takes some serious liberties with what actually happened on that mountain in the name of making SEALs look good when that whole shitfest was their own damn fault to begin with.

Games won’t simulate starvation, going without sleep or showers for days on end, and the grueling conditioning which goes into becoming an operator.

All of that plus dedication to the mission is what makes an operator. Video games can’t simulate that.

My finger can stimulate your rectom.

stop shilling this trash game.

Let me guess, you're a squad faggot

buggy, but not trash. If it gets to the same level of modding and smoothness of the first Insurgency game, it is going to be amazing. Right now it is decently fun.
>G3/FAL 4 lyfe

Call of Duty Black Ops 1 had a pretty badass campaign and 2 had some solid 80s missions. Honestly the modern warfare series as well was good.

Battlefield 3's campaign was pretty great and so was Bad Company 1 and 2's.

Not a military game but PUBG has pretty immersive mechanics and allows you a lot of freedom to make your own tactical decisions.

Dutch is what happens when you blend English and German and pronounce it like a nigger, so yeah pretty much.

>implying I dont stay up for days straight, not showering for weeks, beating my dick raw without eating or drinking because that would force me to go to a store and buy it.
Definitely helps with my game immersion

Rainbow Six 1-3. These are the most operator games ever made.

>Insurgency Sandstorm
sick graphics...gotta get this one

Attached: brnot.gif (76x65, 19K)

Escape from Tarkov is alright, it's kinda a shit show what with its bugs and shitty head COO, still can be fun when it works. Basically when it's good it's great, when it's shit it's cancer.

Attached: 1520657831659.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

Real life shit like paintball and airsoft will teach you some tactics and concepts that video games cannot.

American education strikes again.

He obviously doesn't think that, it's an insult. Made me kek though

From what I remember, mgs3 has some pretty realistic parts and elements such as how it handles food and camouflage. Sure not all of it, but if you're making a list you should at least put it on there.

If you're not looking for Milsim. Ghost Recon Wildlands is pretty good at making you feel like a super operator.
You'll probably find it on sale during the winter sale(which I think starts tomorrow)

gay fuck off to /v

>Also, it is extremely common to pretend to be a Navy SEAL in the US
this