How about a weapons blueprint thread

How about a weapons blueprint thread

Attached: 1543755991872.png (1636x815, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

replicaplans.com/BlueprintDownload.html
urban-armory.com/diagrams/exploded.htm
youtube.com/channel/UCTkD8fyZRgT5icMbKeMFEbQ
youtu.be/jdR7rEuLrvE?t=746
youtu.be/J2tV-dsvPlg?t=144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2018
>open bolt weapon
>not a machine gun
Ok....

this seems like an autistic P90

After reading about the Schwarzlose Model 1908 and watching gunjesus shoot it I’d imagine shooting a rifle caliber blowforward would be terrible.

Bump with some links from my folder...

replicaplans.com/BlueprintDownload.html
urban-armory.com/diagrams/exploded.htm

The animation came from
youtube.com/channel/UCTkD8fyZRgT5icMbKeMFEbQ

Attached: Model 1895 Animation.webm (400x400, 1.48M)

I had a thought as I was going to sleep last night, maybe someone can help and MS paint me my idea for everyone.
The 1895 trench gun has the slam fire capability (and some repros too I believe), where holding the trigger and moving the slide forwards fires off the next shell as it enters the chamber. Can a piece of metal be machined to do this for armalite rifles? Basically make a pump action-esque front grip that you hold, pull on the trigger and pull the rear hand backwards, recoil pushes the gun back and cycles another round. I realise that the stroke is alot shorter than a pump action and the action would have to be reversed (so that the gun moving back cycles, as opposed to the pump moving back), but this theoretically turns a gun into FA without it being FA.
ATF fuck off it was a thought as I was going to sleep. I promise I won't attempt this IRL

I feel like I'm either the next gun designer or a diluted retard, could be either

What. You're going to have to explain this better, but by the sound of it no, this wouldn't at all be FA. No more than a slam fire shotgun is FA.

Attached: How an AK-47 Works.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

what is the idea of a small pipe and a BAD lever? how did that one work again, and did it actually work

user, I'm flattered that you posted this
have some more

Attached: 75CF5436-3343-4C50-8586-8E4AB33F2AF2.jpg (3105x1447, 443K)

Attached: 9CE87D87-BE35-4E5C-BAAD-0AC058C7EE6C.jpg (3084x1382, 135K)

In order to have the gun fire as the action closes, even if the action was manually manipulated, wouldn't you need an auto sear?
This demonstrates my thinking-
youtu.be/jdR7rEuLrvE?t=746

Sorry for bad drawing, I am not an artist. The drawing is also veeeerry basic, ie not including possible necessities like a feeder. I realise now I meant m1897, not m1895. As the first round fires, the recoil pushes the gun backwards, and the user holds the front grip immobile and pulls the rest of the gun back with the rear handle. The bar goes forwards, and like a pump action loads a new round. The user continues to pull on the gun, using the recoil to "bump" it into a slam fire like action. This is becoming more retarded as I explain it but basically the slam fire of the trench gun works as the pump goes forwards. Replicate this in an AR15 with an action bar, a front grip (or pump if that is easier) and maybe some sort of feeding system if the action bar interferes with loading somehow. Anons please understand what I'm trying to explain and explain it better

Attached: 20181218_140450.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

A pump action - AKA manual repeating - AR15 with slam fire capability. Yeah, this could happen. The minute you make it properly semiauto though, you're probably in legal trouble.

I should mention that the reason why slamfire's gone on pretty much any major company's guns is that it's a legal minefield of problems. If some fudd puts a hole in his grandson because he wasn't aware of the slamfire then you're basically fucked.

Yeah but who would manufacture this as one rifle as opposed to nigger rigging something in his shed?

Someone with the tools and the skill. That could be you, if you want to invest time and money into that. Or it could be someone you pay for a one-off piece. Or a bunch of other things I won't be explaining right now.

Any way you cut it you won't be seeing your slam fire AR on many shelves.

Pretty sure it's an oversight in the trigger group design that caused this

Looks noice. Can anyone make a stencil out of it?

So wait, the gun it's self reciprocates? and holding the "pump" lets the recoil work the action? Sorry, Im not seeing how this motion opens the bolt, unless...
You could make the action like this fella did,
youtu.be/J2tV-dsvPlg?t=144
problems being that you couldn't shoulder your gun and expect it to function as a semi-(or full)-auto, and also, there is no fitting the above mechanism in an ar15 body. at least as far as I can tell.

If you wanted an actual "Slam Fire" AR that resembles the 1897, or the Ithaca 37, you could start with a gas piston system AR and find a way to affix a fore grip to the gas piston and close the gas port. But like I said earlier, you'd need a auto sear to slam fire it, or it wouldn't fire again until you gave it a second trigger pull.

Attached: 1544997392171.jpg (1598x573, 330K)