What's the status of the Norcal meet up from the 27-30th? I haven't heard anything about for a while and its next week...

What's the status of the Norcal meet up from the 27-30th? I haven't heard anything about for a while and its next week. Also Long Beach user if you still wanna drive up together shoot me an email.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_California.svg.png (1200x800, 102K)

Sounds like rape bait to me.

Fuck off.

Ids habbening. We're scouting it this weekend and Christmanoche is still on for next weekend.

>have a Jow Forums meetup in a state you cant even buy ammo in
Nope. Enjoy your nogun circle jerk

so apparently im told the ammo background stuff isnt going into effect until july 2019 now? any truth to that guys?

It makes sense that a tripfag shitty as you is a noguns from cuckfornia

It is being pushed back because nobody has a plan for how to enforce or implement it. They're literally too incompetent to successfully oppress people.

thats good i need more time to look for my special snowflake 38 special rounds.

So is this more bay area? Cause im way more north

Everyone is welcome to come if they can get there. It is quite a drive, but we sure as fuck are not going to turn people away just because they're not from our area. We get random anons at meets all the time and as long as you aren't prohibited from handling firearms, horribly unsafe or a major asshole it's all cool. Any of the above are extremely rare.

Even hashins commifornians are trying to limit who the 2nd amendment applies too.
Never leave yourshit hole state, we dont need your cancer.

Hasguns*

Not really. Also what does that have to do with what I posted?

You have the info on the socal one?

>tfw I'm from Long Beach too
>tfw probably not invited because I'm black
Darn.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544329062979.jpg (769x960, 41K)

>tyquan why do you have so many guns from anime?
>w-w-well...h-h-heh its a coincidence?

SURE TYQUAN

Where are you guys meeting at?

I’ve been looking for info on the California meet up. Went to one a few years ago and have been meaning to go to another one.

Can someone make another meet up general? Iirc there was a southern California meet the weekend of the 28th

I don't give a fuck if you are a felon with a gun, just don't be alarmed that people don't want associate with you. Go do your own thing and hopefully you won't get found out that you are a hasgun when the state comes for your asshole dry.

Dude lets go to Raahagues that weekend.

Hey Wumbo,

I just won an auction for an admittedly rough but still functional MR73.

Would you be interested in shooting and/or buying?

So what are the details of the meetup?

We've had melanin enhanced anons at meets. It's not a problem whatsoever.
They must have not coordinated it with Reimer, who organizes our big meets.

Oh well, we're planning it on the same weekend so it's up to anyone who wants to go where. It's good if socal anons finally start organizing meets because they have historically fallen apart or lacked follow up. It's a better place for meets too because there's a lot of awesome public land.
Abso-fucking-lutely. I'm cash strapped at the moment but I have a fuckload of things to trade/sell and that is literally my dream gun. Send me an email at residentwumbologist at Gmail dot com.
I think it's Friday to Sunday, Tumey Hills Rec area off Panoche Road near Firebaugh (just off I5, there is a McDonald's, a hotel and some gas stations, can't miss it). Past the gate is box canyon, just drive in all the way to the end. There's a road that goes up to the right over the ridge, don't take it. Go straight instead. You'll see mass autism.
If the gate is closed, you can park next to it and hop over (generally it's only closed to vehicles, not foot traffic).
If it rains, Panoche road gets pretty nasty for non 4wd vehicles so we usually park back near McDonald's and ferry people in off-road capable vehicles.
If it's totally closed there is a turnout down the road overlooking a good shooting spot, but it's not as good. It's a backup location.

Thanks for the details, the last one I showed up to a few years ago was at the same location. One of the guys there got me in touch with his buddy who sold me his Dutch parts M1 Garand.

Post outage bump. Will be monitoring for anyone who has more questions.