I really want to like Karl but man is he making it difficult

I really want to like Karl but man is he making it difficult.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-18-03-01-33.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

why do you keep making these threads

Attached: 1544680207456.jpg (960x711, 43K)

>watching cucked commies
lol

Attached: 1478258523187.jpg (526x842, 102K)

Russel > karl >>> ian

Idc if he sips absinthe and semen at an antifa rally: he's a great cowboy action shooter

Attached: 1542499797858.jpg (639x960, 99K)

Russel is actually a good shot, but man is he fat.

cringe and bluepilled

>Wanting to like a Satan-worshipping cum guzzler

He said he had a torn hamstring. So apparently he gained 25+ lbs just off that injury. Poor guy. Helluva shot.

>A man wearing a silly outfit at a Halloween party
>I can't stand this, why do people have fun?
No one cares virgin faggot, stop making the same stupid threads over and over again

I honestly dont understand why people dislike Karl or Ian, but then again I am only judging them by the quality of their content, so of course I like them

Because Jow Forums is infested with Jow Forumsfag nazis. Pay no attention to them.

>disliking cuck satanists makes you a nazi
ok r*ddit

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>Karl
Tryhard fag. Less insightful than Ian, but always tries to have the final word during Q&As. Like if Karl says something that is basically correct but has one obscure exception, Ian will generally flippantly mention the exception (as is natural of his sense of humor) and you can always see Karl have to try and physically hold back his REEEEEs. And then theres the often meme'd "LET ME FINISH" he spat out when Ian wasn't given the little tard his 5 seconds to drop whatever inane platitude was on his mind. Also some people get bothered by the whole wehraboo shit where he tries so hard to claim hes not one and its only by pure coincidence that he obsesses over WW2 German rifles and has a hitlerjugen cut that does suit him at all, but IMO that's all just funny (and a little sad). In short, hell never be as big as FW not because of the lack of quality in his content, but because its hosted by such an abrasive fag which is absolute sub repellent.
>Ian
Nothing against the guy desu, but I can see how people get bothered by how all the patreon money goes to the brady campaign, but they removed all mention of it from the patreon page when it turned out none of it was a joke and it really was all going to an anti-gun organisation. I suppose that means they've stopped doing it though, so I guess its no biggie?

Good summary of Karl. Nice enough guy. But is a tryhard sperg fag. It was funny/cringy to watch the B-patrone video, where Karl feels the need to over-explain things so he can pretend he's not an idiot. His ego just couldn't allow it to slide.

You can tell they're not gay because they act like a dysfunctional married couple.

Lol I don't know and I don't want to know. But someone could probably make a case for it

No one is forcing you to like him. You're allowed to not like things. Most of us would just prefer you not like things in silence.

how much cum does karl's satan sect drink every year?

>also do they get it domestically or only the finest Somali imported

Attached: 1537192556706.jpg (1031x948, 207K)

probably the same amount your mom drinks, 20.25 gallons.

"Hi I'm ian from forgotten weapons and today i'm at BLACKED.com studios where I'll be looking at some not so forgotten "weapons"

>"today we have tyrone"
>"tyrone is 10 whole inches of "steel"
>now that we have taken a quick "look" at tyrone here, lets head to the range for a test "fire"
>"now to properly use tyrone here we just need to unclasp my pants, apply "gun oil" liberally, like my political views"
>"now to just say the magic words and tyrone with fire"
>" OHHHhhhhHHH oHHHHHHoH oh my....POP PO PO POP POP OP POP mY GoD....."
>"SPLAB SPLAB SPLAB PGHFFFTTTTTTTTTTT"
>"BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"
>"oh my well frankly that was a experience"
>"tune into next weak as we have a special 2 guests along with tyrone and daquan, don't miss theyankeemarshal and james yeager, who stop by for some wet and wild fun, along with karl who has our minority semen of the month"

Attached: karlthekuck.png (1280x720, 811K)

hi karl, sorry your giraffe wife made you visit the cuckshed tonight,

>mentions Jow Forums everytime

Jow Forums is your jews.

Faggot karl upset when people mention his faggy lawsuit scammer club

Attached: 370224E5-695D-49AC-A05A-D1374051CD22.png (750x1334, 358K)

I've given up on Karl. He showed some promise a few times in a few videos but he just will never be quite as polished or intelligent or humourous as Ian is.
His content always leaves me feeling unsated and a little annoyed.

Their video on m855a1 was really bad. Karl was set on the round being AP, which it isn't, and it isn't claimed to be either. But some websites reporting on it said it has improved penetration over m855 (which is true), so he put it up against level IV armor and acted like the rou d was a complete failure because it didn't penetrate. Also complained how the round supposedly had 62k psi and would break 3000 fps out of a short barrel, then once again acted like the round was a complete failure when it didn't hit that fps. The issue is that after the Army saw that 62k psi was causing too much premature parts breakage they lowered the psi to about 58k, and thus lowered the fps as well. This happened a while ago and I can basically guarantee that the ammo Karl tested was the more recent, reduced psi variant.

So he concludes the test with a smug attitude like the ammo is garbage and beneath his standards or something, when in reality he made a fool of himself because almost all the information he had going into the tests was wrong.

Isn’t Karl a slav? What’s with the wehraboo rifles?

Are pozzed faggots ruining absinthe now?

>Nothing against the guy desu, but I can see how people get bothered by how all the patreon money goes to the brady campaign, but they removed all mention of it from the patreon page when it turned out none of it was a joke and it really was all going to an anti-gun organisation.
false

he's scandi trash, Norwegian

>don't insult slavs

yes modern satan tards mix blood,absinthe and cum together and drink it

>they should call it the pozzer

Slav is already on the same level as nigger

you have to remember ian is not a staunch 2nd amendment guy, as long as he gets his autist french guns and can afford to jump around the red tape he is okay. this ties into the whole thing about him not shitting on awful euro gunlaws because he and the upper classes in those countries don't mind the red tape as they see it as a status symbol, kinda like yacht clubs or whatever in the u.s

Absinthe has always been for fags.

>slavs be white negro maymay

yeah how about no, northern slavs have i.q's and inventions on par with western europe, that dosen't include south brown slavs like Macedonians, Bosnian etc

Macedonians and Bosnians are not Slavs, they're Macedonians and Bosnian, respectively.

stop acting like you belong here when you say that toxic homophobic regressive garbage

you don't even belong here your polshits in a perfect world you would be wipped for saying that shit especially on a progressive board where right wing extremism is explicitly against the rules so enjoy your bans :)

and being homophobic in 2018 is possibly the most backwards childish way of thinking imaginable. I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too. So you really can't be allowed to say what your sexuality is if your man until you've taken a man inside you. So now that you know you understand why homophobia is so fucking stupid and childish. eventually children will be educated and until then it's up to us progressive peoples to put an end to right wing rhetoric in every facet we find.

Attached: 580658e08d963e54c2733fa521177cb6a7b8cef63c22d10be838f6f33cbaf519.jpg (550x900, 52K)

and being homophobic in 2018 is possibly the most backwards childish way of thinking imaginable. I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)

>literal faggot getting butthurt
>I'm a straight guy,
>but
>but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like.
>And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by".

>literal butt hurt fag
Imagine being so sex starved you decided to play a woman. Twice.

Attached: 1516939896477.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Provide proof of your statements about Ian.

Attached: 1477415927208.png (899x547, 33K)

Everything good about slavs was copied from Europe centuries ago. Slavs are trash people. Nigger tier at best.

>ur mom xD

Gotta be 18 to post here

this post people is literally proving me right. this is homophobia in action. and it's disgusting

flaccid bait, 2/10 made me reply

Lol wtf, stop being a little butthurt nigger learn how to into Chan culture plebbitor

Attached: 6335E621-CCA8-4BB0-B283-704A487E24C0.png (450x450, 393K)

He tries so hard to be funny and sound intelligent it's extremely grating.

Also bothers me that these guys train to be tacicool but are both fatasses.

Attached: U0ZBWxi.gif (390x293, 495K)

It is supposed to have improved penetration and it doesn't, it's not heavier, it's not much faster, seems like a meme to me.

>being this new.

*kicks baseball bat out of your hands*

*pulls out katana*

*slices you in half*

die alt right scum

I wish I could guild you kind sir

Attached: tiu5kwxjja801.jpg (3264x2448, 801K)

That ham planet with the nigger baby makes my skin crawl everytime

I could care less about cowboi shit and just want Karl to reveal the full power of lefty satanist autism so that maybe ppl will stop defending him here and posting him will no longer work as bait

Imagine going through your whole life being a living meme

>teleports begins you

Heh nice try pleb

Attached: D8518C2E-2EDC-4C2E-91F0-A80B9749CAE0.jpg (854x1334, 207K)

Yikes

Attached: tenor (4).gif (498x278, 2.38M)

The satanist commie stuff did it. Enough is enough. They have made some interesting videos but I cant stand the guy anymore.

Attached: zHIqSIc.jpg (800x600, 99K)

Perception is reality and unfortunately that's the perception of the masses, in 10-20 years it'll be that not supporting children "exploring sexuality" with an adult will make you a nazi too. Ain't Democracy great?

Attached: 1523997413940.jpg (1000x500, 389K)

based falseposting Jow Forumstard

Attached: 1538396564134.jpg (1440x1269, 780K)

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Karl isn’t bad, hes just cringe and he can’t help it. I mean look at ian. Think about what his job is. Its clear he has sperg tendencies.

One thing that is funny is his bisexuality and swingers lifestyle. I doubt it will come up any time soon but the eye of k is on him and he is totally open about it with people he knows irl so IT WILL come out eventually

Karl sucks cocks confirmed

Hes that as well now?

Attached: 1430867705045.gif (320x180, 1.56M)

what does he mean by you people?
fucking racist ass honky

nice copypasta

Jow Forums is cancer, lets see whats on Jow Forums
HHH memes
14888 my dude, now post some guns

Attached: Daisy_Hogg.jpg (985x714, 108K)

>tfw the people who give you 80k a month find out your a communist.
>”its just a meme guys haha... ha... uhhh”

Attached: A482867C-4E9E-435A-B38D-EF1D8DC16FC8.jpg (1100x625, 88K)

Nice meme

Attached: 409DA429-E42E-4FC9-B751-776B03186F06.png (1488x1654, 450K)

>bring more people
Who will inevitably support gun control and the media and gun grabber groups will be all too happy to give them the spotlight as "responsible/sensible gun owners" unlike those angry white men

Attached: 1520914738143.jpg (476x1024, 71K)

Kek, new copypasta? Haven’t seen this one before