Left Handed Shooter

Got my left handed Glock 19 last week but used up all the ammo it came with. Where can I get quality left handed 9mm ammo, I want to go shooting soon?

Attached: 1801JEMScas-p01.jpg (571x600, 72K)

Kek

heh...

Pep

Duh...

Attached: 7WMS.gif (480x366, 2.08M)

Walmart

I run a small specialty web-store called the Left-orium. We sadly had to take it down because some liberal psycho SJW group sued us for damages - apparently my stock was discriminatory or prejudiced or sexist or some shit and it painted Left-wing political/uni groups in a bad light. My lawyer advised me that based on the claim (most of which I don't understand) that I should suspend the website use until after the trial since they are suing damages on a per day the website is up or something. F*#king lefty F#@ks.

Anyway, my store used to sell a huge range of left-handed items, from coffee mugs, to can-openers, to sunglasses and hats. Fishing rods, hunting equipment, and especially in your interest: Left handed 9mm ammo.

Now unfortunately since my web-store payment gateway is currently down with my site I can't send you a link (we ship to all 50 states and most territories!) but I can process an offline order for you. All I would need is for you to paypal me the dollar amount and list how many boxes you want in the description. I can get you 1 50 round box for $30 (I know this might be a little higher than normal rounds, but these are bullets designed specifically for you Left handed 9mm glock.

Please reply that you are interested with the # of boxes required and i will post you payment options. Standard shipping rate of $55 but depending on the number of boxes ordered I can probably cut you a special Jow Forumsommando deal.

The left ruins everything

Made me chuckle.

Enjoy this lefthanded (you), fellow lefty.

good man right here bought some left handed .223 hollow points from him cut me a good deal

Just pick up the rounds you shot dummy, you gotta recycle.

It's a Glock. You throw it against a wall and it will explode and respawn with new ammo in it.

I’m stumped, OP. 2/10

Hi I’m interested. I actually have been using right handed ammo because I’ve never seen lefty ammo anywhere. Does the casing eject differently?
I’d like to order a few boxes. Roll up total including shipping for 300 rounds and I’ll send you payment.

Thanks for the feedback, user. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your left handed rounds. Apologies on the site being down for the moment, but when it is back up I'd love it if you could post that feedback on the site. The ratings and feedback on product listings help out a lot.

It's been such a headache, and honestly all this website downtime has really hurt my business. My lawyer is in the process of submitting a counter claim against the group for current and future lost earnings but I'm not hopeful, most of the people in that group don't look like they have jobs. All I want is to get my Left-orium back up and running. Hopefully this will be soon.

That's fantastic to hear, user! I'm really glad I can help you out with this purchase. Yes, these left handed rounds will be much more compatible with your left handed glock. Normal right handed ammo isn't optimised for these weapons and while it can work for a time it is much more likely to drastically reduce the life of your barrel and I have heard the rare but horrifyingly catestrophic story of right-handed ammo exploding or back-firing in left handed weapons. There are usually settlements and large NDA's paid out by ammo comanies or gun manufacturers to stop brand damange and consumer confidence but when you have been around the left handed gun and ammo market as long as I have you hear all sorts of stories from trade reps and suppliers.

> Does the casing eject differently?
Yes, left handed ammo is specially designed for the left handed ejection port slot. It also benefits from 100% compatibility with your left handed glock so you have less wear on internals and your glock can go longer between cleans and/or services.

>Roll up total including shipping for 300 rounds
That will come to 6 boxes of 50 round left handed 9mm ammo. Considering you are a Jow Forumsommando and ordering in a reasonable quantity I can give you a discounted flat rate shipping of $20 for land delivery. Bringing the total order value to $200 USD.

Please be aware user that if you pay with Amex that there is a 2% surcharge ontop of that price. Do you have Kik or another form of private chat app that we can finalise payment details. I have an card terminal I can process cards through remotely for phone sales and the like. If you give me your email I can send you a scanned copy of the receipt after processing.

Attached: 1544471589915.gif (298x257, 1003K)

It's a pretty great deal, even big box stores struggle to compete with those prices.

formerly Cuck's

Attached: 1535598944444.jpg (900x600, 83K)

If my primary eye is left but I am right handed should I shoot with my left hand? I shoot a left handed bow

You need a left handed barrel that has right-handed rifling. Those are expensive, sorry to say.

you have to use your left hand ooor do something that no one talk about, change your dominant eye, just simply wear a patch on your left eye for and only use your right eye, after a while your brain will think you lost your left eye and will shift the dominanace to your right eye

Attached: Mfw+you+judge+kids+for+living+with+their+moms+_1cdf98ae70346fcd20bf30897ec0d72a.jpg (500x500, 17K)

imagine being left handed and NOT reloading. You deserve your ammunition scarcity for this reason alone.

/thread

the new Gen 5 Glock LH all ready has them. Handgun cost about $100 more than the right hand glocks. but its sweet. I dont want to mess up the rifling and I am having a hard time on line finding LH Ammo. cheaper than dirt is out of stock

Attached: engraved_glock__640.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Dicks didn't take their anti AR stance for political reasons, it was entirely to appeal to millennial shoppers

>to appeal to millennial shoppers
only shoppers I see these days are Indians and Somalis spending their U.S. Government payouts

Attached: aptopix-central-african-republic.jpg (2000x1334, 280K)

Attached: 1502180575049.jpg (720x720, 75K)