The nunchaku can generate 1500 pounds stress in line with sq. inch at aspect of result

the nunchaku can generate 1500 pounds stress in line with sq. inch at aspect of result.
The human cranium cracks at something like 17 pounds.

Attached: sportive.jpg (368x280, 21K)

in the right hands the nunchuk is one of the most powerful melee weapons

Why is there so much buzz around nunchucks all of a sudden

A federal judge ruled that new Yorks ban on nunchucks was unconstitutional

banned in UK because chavs might use it
anyone trained to use it won't use for nefarious purposes, dumbasses that would are more likely to hurt themselves but hey, banning makes sense
still legal to have if you train with them
laws make sense you guys now gib guns, pointy sticks and sticks on a string

Attached: RBG.png (1000x800, 1.27M)

I've been posting about nunchuks regularly for several days

nunchuks are cool as hell for the same reason flails are

Attached: solid-aluminum-hexagon-nunchucks.jpg (800x800, 46K)

FUCK. OFF.

Sincerely, everybody.

no
I love ALL weapons, not just guns

No. Your a nogunz mallninja faggot who'd get his shit pushed in immediately if anything went down. You're wug level retarded.

you'd be dead before you could even draw your gun

> can generate 1500 pounds stress
for two feet past your hand. you would lose to a guy with a pointy stick.

>the nunchaku can generate 1500 pounds stress in line with sq. inch at aspect of result.
A baseball bat generates a lot more force.

>The human cranium cracks at something like 17 pounds.
No it does not. I read a while back that a good punch or kick to the head is over 1000 lbs of force. If it was only 17 lbs, every MMA fighter would be dead.

Stop quoting from the Ninja Turtles comic book.

Rocky 4 told me the human skull is only rated to 1700 and then drago punched 1900

>banning nunchucks is unconstitutional
>but the SAFE act isn't
WHAT THE FUCK

What about in left hands?

there's a reason its called the sinister hand

the benefit of the nunchuk is that the shock from the blow isn't directed to your hands

and is much faster than a bat

there's a reason in the middle ages the flail was a go-to weapon for crushing the armour of opposing knights
the momentum and power they could dish out was astronomical
enough to crush a mans head inside his helmet

the nunchuck and the western flail both have their origin in the same farming tool anyway

Attached: 1200px-Dreschflegel.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

Attached: medieval_flail_weapons_replica_husite_b.jpg (1000x691, 149K)

That's a historically inaccurate flail

But it wasn't as used as you think. Flails did their job, but in a impractical way, and they were not as common as everyone thinks.

they are difficult to use and require a lot of training, same with nunchucks

Attached: Hussite Flailman.jpg (979x1306, 168K)

wug levels of retarded?

yeah i heard that alot of these ball and chain flails like this where made and bought by the Renaissance equivalent of a mall ninja. so its not that they arent historically correct, its that they where never used as weapons by the people commonly thought to have used them

I'm no weapons expert, but I have been cracked upside the head with a baseball bat. I can tell you my skull wasn't cracked. Also got batoned in the spleen once. I don't know what you do with that information, but based off those experiences, I'm much more afraid of choppy stabby slicy things than I am of bashy things. come at me with any blunt object and I'll eat the blow to get a few shots off at you, come at me with an axe and I'll make as much distance between us as I possibly can.

>cracked upside the head
>skull wasn't cracked
what did he mean by this?

An even bigger insult is that they claimed them to be "common use" under Heller and Miller. That said though, if 2A rights advocates are smart enough to not mention this in the mainstream until the point where the NY Government cannot dispute it, you will see it being argued in other cases.
>Your babykiller assault rifle 47 is not in common use, hand them over, bigot!
>N U N C H U C K S

This. They were meme weaponsfor collectors, like lantern shields

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)