Glitter bombs?

If you actually did this to a real thief you would be sued into poverty and possibly face federal bomb charges that would land you in prison. MSM is literally suggesting common Americans place explosive devices on their doorsteps and everyone is just laughing about it.

bbc.com/news/technology-46604625

Attached: glitterbomb.jpg (1200x583, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-glitter-charges-colorado/colorado-student-charged-in-glitter-bomb-of-romney-idUSTRE8180AJ20120209
bbc.com/news/technology-46604625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

op is a confirmed thieving nigger

It's much worse than that. OP is a confirmed *Redditor*

It's a stupid idea overall. I mean, if you are going to do this, do it like the guy that put a teaser in his bike

Doesn't that mean you're a redditor too?

Its the teachings of Islam creeping into society. Next they will cut the hands off of thieves. It will save millions on prison expenses.

He is right though, booby traps are highly illegal. Thieving niggers have more rights than the homeowners they steal from

Awhile back there was a story about this guy who put out a decoy mailbox filled with concrete after a bunch in his neighborhood got smashed, sure enough kids came back and hit it and broke his arm and the guy got fucked

I was going to call this fake but then the second thief was black

>Glitter in a rotating cup
>Fart spray

Wake me up when someone builds an IED out of a disco ball, then we'll talk. Until then, get fucked, OP.

>Doesn't that mean you're a redditor too?
Yes, but I know my shame already.
>booby traps are highly illegal.
This is in no legal sense a "booby trap".

You know full god damn well nobody has made decent disco balls for 20 years you stupid faggot.

Compressed air or co2 isn't a bomb.

OP is:
>A subhuman retard
>A thief and nigger
>A loose hole, poz, faggot
Hope you fucking die

I bet the caveat they got him on was that his modification hindered the normal operation of a mailbox and was classified as a booby trap.

Had he built it out of 1inch plate steel and kept its original function he probably would have been fine.

Police openly admit they don't have the resources (bull-fucking shit they don't) to fix this problem. At the bare minimum, cameras should be in all of these, along with GPS trackers, like in the OP's video. Minus the glitter and fart spray, whatever. But pictures of these shitheels need to be plastered everywhere they can be.

It's not entrapment if you went out of your way to steal something that wasn't yours, so nobody should be able to bitch if there are suddenly flyers with their 'peep' shots with the tagline 'I'm a goddamned thief, please fire me from wherever I'm working.'

Though yes, I do agree that a firebomb would be a much more useful solution.

Fuck off you ignorant pussy. You sound like a bitch and you don't know what your talking about.

>the guy got fucked

My former boss did something like that and no charges were ever pressed. I'm betting the guy made it in such a way that he couldn't even use it as a mailbox.

Why the fuck would I waste a decent disco ball if all I'm going to do is turn into a cloud of funky shrapnel?

At that kind of range I could achieve the same effect with a bag of loose mirror mosaic and some tannerite.

Highly unlikely. The sentence structure is put together too eloquently for a nigger, even an educated one. Note the absence of profanity, grunts or numbers that replace letters.

it's not a bomb in any way you fucking retard, it's just the name for it

Damn straight, op gas gone full Tard on us

give thieves 4 free fucking phones.

fake viral vid

Well the first pair were mexican, there were two white males and the remaining 6 were black. Surprising how accurate that little microcosm of criminality actually was.

>inb4 tannerite and ball bearings

Attached: 1427760300701.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

The blank box does the same job cheaper

>only able to use the footage because it was a white male

nothing about this was a bomb.

Would have been better if he used ricin.

>New youtube prank
>"okay guys today we're gonna prank some theives"
>cuts to camera footage
>theif walks up
>takes package
>we see a camera open up
>suddenly it just fucking explodes
>several burnt out cars found with missing roofs
This is the future we deserve

If this is a bomb then fertilizer spreaders are bombs too. There is no explosion and it can’t cause injury. You are retarded.

Did you watch the rest of the video retard?
Nothing but nogs

>If you actually did this to a real thief you would be sued into poverty and possibly face federal bomb charges that would land you in prison.
Sued for what damages?

>bomb
Its not a bomb.

Whats the best ghetto explosive? Lighter fluid? Propane with shrapnel?

Imagine being as retarded as OP.

>fart spray and glitter on a spinning motor
>explosive device
k

Fuck off FBI

make it like a dye pack they use in banks. a small pyrotechnic charge, about the yield of an M-80, or just compressed air, and printer toner. toner is cheap and easy to get, and much much worse than glitter.

>Propane with shrapnel?
I feel like that brand would be less than ideal for grilling with.

"glitter Bombing" is illegal
reuters.com/article/us-glitter-charges-colorado/colorado-student-charged-in-glitter-bomb-of-romney-idUSTRE8180AJ20120209

mail yourself your package bomb with random or no return address, liability cleared

That case was because they did it to a presidential candidate. Do it to some scumbag thief and no one is going to do anything.

>he thinks that wasn't fake

The reason those guys never get in trouble for making booby traps is exactly because that shit is fake, smoothbrain.

Would that include the 2400+fps projectile/rifle to power it, moron?

Do you even know what a binary explosive is?

Attached: 1519527847594.png (1313x1248, 251K)

holy fuck this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
>I tricked this parcel thief with an iphone box that had glitter in it, and also 4 fucking iphones
if that shit happened to me I'd just be like, "oh shit....wait....holy fuck! 4 phones!?!?' Then just take my car to the cleaners after selling the phones.

No you wouldn't. You wouldn't see the phones, hence the printed plastic cover over them.

That vid is just a shameful fake.
>"oh man, what is that smell? did someone fart in here?" is said out loud by a man in his car alone right after the box audibly spritzes 5 times
>when they pick up the box and move it just so that the camera can get a full video of the entire room/car full of glitter, but not so fast that it's blurry, which as anyone who has ever recorded something with a phone, is not fast at all. Basically they picked it up and moved the box slow enough to capture the "damage" on film.
>guy drives to a parking garage to open up his stolen package lolwat

That shit was the stupidest bit of literal fake news I've seen in a while. If you actually believed this video was legitimate then you should probably not hold any opinions very strongly or vote, ever.

Attached: 1537838442555.jpg (750x1334, 88K)

>modification hindered the normal operation
I think you are onto something.
Buddy bought a GIANT mail box,put a small one inside and filled the gap with cement.

>But pictures of these shitheels need to be plastered everywhere they can be.

That's not going to happen. They had a surveillance video of a car prowler. Usually these vids are shit quailty. So they air them and ask the public for tips. But this time the vid was very high resolution. So before handing it to the local news, they BLURRED THE THIEFS FACE OUT.

What the fuck? What do you want to bet he will never be caught?

Neighbors chased down a porch pirate, pinned him down and called the cops. Cops go on news and say, "We advise you don't do that."

>make it like a dye pack they use in banks
Can't wash off. People see you and ask, "What did you do, user? Rob a bank?"

trips of truth

Attached: 1542752876068.png (500x522, 116K)

Perhaps if the delivery companies didn't employee idiots who just leave parcels and packages out in the open for any nigger to steal, just saying...

seriously though.

If you packaged a bomb, and they steal it and take to another place.

If the the thief dies, how are they going to trace the bomb back to you?

Attached: 1540562096894.png (450x405, 95K)

>Police openly admit they don't have the resources (bull-fucking shit they don't)
They literally don't. Here's how it goes
>Nigger thief steals probably a dozen packages (that's one dude now keep in mind in a good size city there's a dozen or more people doing this)
>Dozen people call the police
>Low priority call because generally overworked cops chasing DVs, assaults, and generally responding to the local African American population committing felonies
>A dozen different cops arrive, write reports
>Maybe 2% of calls (in my experience) can offer actionable evidence like a plate number or god forbid camera footage
>Prosecutor won't charge based off just a plate number or eyewitness, footage is usually so poor it's useless
>Have to recover stolen property to really get a good case, otherwise prosecutor won't waste their time
>In the few cases we can actually run down package thieves, we arrest them on a class C felony
>Because it's cheaper and saves court time/jail space the prosecutor always ALWAYS pleas them out with a Theft 4 conviction which is literally a $500 fine.

A few weeks ago I actually ran down a package thief. Showed up about 5 minutes after it happened, got a great description and plate number, actually found car a few blocks away. Followed for 20 minutes in an unmarked, dude stole 8 packages from 8 addresses. Stopped, arrested, collected evidence, booked for mail theft (a class C). Had 5 priors for theft 4. Plead down 2 days later to theft 4, paid $500 fine (except it was just added to the $42k he already owed in court fees).

To reliably catch these people we'd need a UK level surveillance state, and even then our prosecutors would rather throw some poor fuck in jail for 6 months for not paying their car registration. I'd rather people just be allowed to defend property with deadly force.

Where else are they going to put them?

>too stupid to rig a ignition system

Noob

Leaving them with a designated neighbour, works just fine over here.

Battery is illegal - aka striking or hitting someone with a fist or other item.
That’s what he was charged with.

>bbc.com/news/technology-46604625
at least link the original youtube video that is exploding and youtube keeps recommending it to me

its actually pretty fucking cool what this dude did, also apparently 3/4 package thieves are brown people

better be damn sure you didn't leave a single speck of forensic evidence because such an event would likely draw the top guys in the FBI and ATF to the case, looking through camera footage at every hardware store in a 50 mile radius. Plus if the thief had his phone on him, it's possible there would be either GPS data or cell phone ping information they could work backwards from. If you used a manual remote ignition, that would also leave a lot of forensic evidence. Best move would be to use a timed device with a mercury switch, however, if you wait too long, they might open the package before it goes off, but if you set it to go off too soon, then it'd be much easier to find you as the device would have gone off closer to your house.

Being a truly diabolical motherfucker would be leaving it on someone ELSE's doorstep, but then you run the risk of innocents getting injured as a result.

it's a really funny video tbqh.

The shipping label, which would be difficult to completely destroy unless it's a firebomb

po box , poor fag.

After his based and red pilled video I've been thinking about setting up some actual packages with CO2 powered nail launchers. Or just pipe bombs and ball bearings. Would be a great way to weed out niggers without committing a """hate crime"""

Too bad crime here isn't high enough to justify it.

Here's the thing. If they press charges he gets misdemeanor battery at best, and more likely it gets thrown out of court.

In return, the nigger gets felon mail theft, which will stick. Likely multiple accounts of said felony for every stolen good found on their property.

People wonder why the blankets had smallpox in them...

Just tire necklace these fuckers like Africa.

>The shipping label
You realize you don't actually fucking mail thief bait decoy packages right?

>booby traps are highly illegal.

As this wasn't designed to injure people, it wasn't a booby trap.

Also, booby traps aren't universally illegal.

Imagine doing this, but with antrax

Be sure to wipe you snot off on the packing tape

Or just get rid of niggers

>Mail box used to get hit by drunks all the time, since I lived on a blind corner on top of a hill
>got sick of replacing it
>stuck some 4" iron sewer pipe a few feet into the ground, poured concrete into and around it, painted it nice and stuck a regular mail box on top of it
>put some boulders around it for good measure
>half a year later, DWI fuck hits it
>Car is totalled
>Mailbox is gone, but the pipe it was sitting on it just scuffed and tilted
>straightened it back out with a tow strap and slapped a new mailbox on top
Fuck anyone who messes up my mailbox.

Did you not watch the video? Its not.a "bomb", it literally throws glitter out.

>butthurt package thief salty about compressed air and glitter

It wasnt even compressed air.
Well I guess the fart spray is, but the glitter was just in a cup that spun.

Booby traps that cause injury are illegal. Things that make a mess are not.

Those phones are tracked

I don’t see the part where it explodes

>the plaintiff claims that while in the process of niggering he was sprayed with glitter and fart spray. The clothes he wore on the day in question have been ruined, and my client is emotionally damaged due to the constant harassment because he is permanently sparkly.
I really want to see this on judge Judy

imagine of dying from inhaling too much glitter dust.

i mean, aside from the fact they didnt. no proof it happened = fabricated

>thief
>suing anyone and not losing
their jew lawyer would probably try to squeeze you of your money but they'd get thrown out of court every time

Hey OP you better go tell the banks that they can't put exploding dye packs in their registers anymore.

Boss

>More than 50% of them are black.
Did they do this on purpose?

Attached: 1542327355663.jpg (670x671, 79K)

Surprised YouTube lets the video stay up. Figured it would have been taken down/demonitized for "promoting racism" or whatever.

It might be more fun to go to knowingly empty house (or do what recommended) and put a liter to gallon of thermite booby trap and have it activated by a remote switch and wait in a van and follow those people home or to a parking lot to activate an electric switch to ignite magnesium in the middle of the thermite. But like said that's highly illegal and as a Buddhist like myself would never advocate or condone such actions!

Attached: 2c5d386eb5b0fc5803414a9fa270b716.jpg (1275x1650, 317K)

Don't kid yourself that UK surveillance is used for anything other than terrorism/kidnapping. UK PLC just hand you a crime reference number for your insurance company for situations such as non fatal car crashes, burglaries, muggings and vandalism. They pick their fights and generally it suits them to pick on indigenous folk as our muslim population are very difficult for them.

He should've used bright pink paint.

You didn't watch the video, there's no explosive device in that box. It's a cone shaped bowl that has vanes inside and spins at high speed to distribute the glitter over a large area.
Like that ride at the fair that spins really fast but instead of flinging people it flings glitter

> not using ball bearings instead of cameras

It's like you want him to keep stealing, Jamal.

Just beat them yourself. He hit 8 homes, what's he going to do, attack all 8 looking for the one that got him. Just beat him and sprinkle some drugs on him or pour alcohol down his throat. Maybe incapacitate him and accidentally drop a package he stole on the gas pedal. It would be a shame if a cliff were nearby.

My first thought was how long this had to go on before they had a "balance" of ethnicities.

In California it's no longer a felony to deliberately infect someone with aids.

> package explodes with bodily liquid.
> sealed note reads: "enjoy your aids"

Claim homosexuality and that you can't believe someone would target your home with such a device.

I can't stop imagining it.

> not lacing it with silica powder so that he dies years later in debt to respiratory failure.

Fucking this.

You know the human body's skin is good at keeping shit like that out, right?
You'd be better off putting a syringe or something sharp with the infected blood on it to break the skin.
Humans are not as weak as you make them out.

>Humans are not as weak as you make them out.
Spiders please go