*Blocks your Hebrew-Wahhabite Regime Change/Sharia Revolution*

How did Assad absolutely BTFO all of the forces of ZOG?

Also Syria General.

Attached: 6a00d8341c72e153ef01bb09e2a949970d-800wi.jpg (620x382, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/new-rules-of-engagement-between-syria-and-israel-as-russia-changes-its-position/
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729
digitalempire.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/2015-article-israel-gives-medical-aid-to-isis/
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
southfront.org/idf-linked-think-tank-admits-israel-isis-are-allies-in-confronting-iran-in-syria/
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/
globalresearch.ca/israeli-military-admits-to-supporting-al-qaeda-and-isis-in-syria/5464484
georgiapacking.org/threads/israeli-army-admits-to-aiding-isis.264670/
anonhq.com/43484-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=hAPEM2V-uLA
richardsilverstein.com/2017/04/23/breaking-former-israeli-defense-minister-confirms-israeli-collaboration-isis-syria/
aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/05/mossad-head-israel-medical-aid-al-nusra-front-160531081744269.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y
intrepidreport.com/archives/18304
liveleak.com/view?t=6fb_1494780062
youtube.com/watch?v=BgzxcdQCT-s
pr.aljazeera.com/post/145206855580/former-mossad-director-efraim-halevy-defends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Syria General

Attached: DufQ9G_X4AM-BLr.jpg (956x960, 192K)

Also, potential to blow things up, Russia has now given Syria clearance to lob Iskander ballistic missiles into Israel for every Israeli attack, i.e. Damascus airport gets Delilah'd, then so does Tel Aviv:

southfront.org/new-rules-of-engagement-between-syria-and-israel-as-russia-changes-its-position/

This means that the S-300 network is now fully operational.

>southfront.org/new-rules-of-engagement-between-syria-and-israel-as-russia-changes-its-position/

Doesnt say anything about Iskanders. There is only ONE country that Russia has exported its medium-range ballistic Iskanders to, and thats Armenia (to level Azerbaijani oil production and cripple their economy if it came to all out war) -- Russia has a policy of ZERO exports for Iskanders as they are their top of the line medium range ballistic missile, and cannot be intercepted.

The Iskander is old news, and I'm sure they've "donated" a regiment to Syria by now.

Anyway, the main point is now with the S-300 and IAD network, they feel confident enough to start striking targets in Israel in retaliation.

This is great news, IMO.

Sure, but the Iskander is not 'old news' its still under export restriction and is one of the most advanced medium range ballistic missiles in the world if the not the most advanced.

Israel would cause an international shitstorm if Syria got their hands on them.

Attached: Moskva.jpg (1024x683, 327K)

Syria and Assad remain to be the last bastions of hope and justice in this rotten world.

because he actually was the secular force fighting to keep genocidal sunni's from butchering the rest of the population at the orders of Jews

god I hate the ZOG and if syria general taught me anything its that jews are unable to tell the truth and should be removed from the face of the earth

also made me a big hezbollah fan
any book suggestions for hez fans? or the christian militias?

Attached: assad.jpg (220x229, 12K)

ALLAH, SOURIA, BASHAR OU BAS!

Bashar needs to write a memoir.

Attached: bashar-asma-saidnaya-3-672x372.jpg (672x372, 49K)

jews were rebranding Al Qaeda into Al Nusra and a few other groups so that the USA could give fanatical terrorists millions of dollars and USA weapons and training
then again not like they didnt have abrams and humvees and m4s from Iraq already

also jews had liason officers with ISIS/al nusra etc. gave them atgms through the gulf states, intel, medical aid
just remember the jews gave millions of dollars to the people behind 9/11 and have been working with them for decades

Attached: mods of kay.png (1567x820, 235K)

yeah right
russia is run by Israel as well

Attached: jewish IDF ammo being given to Al Nusra aka al kayda.jpg (960x660, 142K)

Dangerous picture buddy. I was banned for a while for posting this.

Jow Forums is the most heavily monitored board by jews on the entire chan
makes me sick how intolerant the fucking kikes are here
you cant even discuss anything properly without jews whining about salient facts being pointed out

Attached: mods of k.png (1255x873, 189K)

Guess Idlib isn't part of Syria anymore. Oh well, the day rebels took the province it was over for the Syrian government there. You can't win em all.

Great job retaking Daara and Deir Ezzor.

Congratulations to Assad and his loyal followers. Victory is yours. I can't stand most of the rebel supporters anyway, especially the Al Qaeda and IS one's.

Attached: DCwjrXPXUAA0H74.jpg (807x960, 112K)

>lose ~50% of your nation to the US
>GREAT VICTORY!

I Kek every time.

I fucking wish

Playing Syrian Warfare made me appreciate all those fucking urban and desert battles a lot more.

>dat T-4 last stand mission from the DLC

Still getting PTSD from that.

So is the Isreal F-35s, and furthermore the Jews just lob LO cruise missiles over lebbo and the med anyways, well over the horizan.

S-300 does nothing for Syria.

Meh, the commie kurds/US get a bunch of empty desert. Considering that Assad stood up to the crypto power of the Israeli-American bloc and did not get a bayonet shoved up his as by some goat raping jihadi is an acheivement in and of itself. He's the last Ba'athist/Arab nationalist. I unironically hope his survival revives the Arab nationalist movement and recieves the full support of Russia and then we'll see what happens to the puppet kurds.

>Meh, the commie kurds/US get a bunch of empty desert.
This is the lamest damage control ever. If he didn't want it then why did US Marines have to smoothbore their 155mm artillery cannons killing assads militias?

Assad won't be able to do anything but rebuild his massively fucked to death country.

What's the consensus on Issam possibly having been assassinated?

Attached: B0BF79oCcAAiaxq.jpg (600x336, 28K)

Yeah, it's not like the US would ever abandon some kurds scratching around in the desert. We'll see what happens habibi. Assad is here to stay tho.

>assad is here to stay though.
Maybe, maybe not. US memory is very long. Kadaffi resisted the US and ended up dead. So did saddam. We still slot skinnys involved in OP gothic serpent to this day.

The US isn't going to do shit with Russia around. Every strike against Assad was empty propaganda. The Kurds will get stomped to dust within 5 years. Mark me.

Also, Hillary lost in part because the US public is waking up to the fact that fighting Israel's wars is not in their interest.

Face it Schlomo, you're staring to lose. If I were you I'd worry about your puppet kingdom on the peninsula unraveling.

>Russia is behind ISIS:
>>Mayor red pill: Russia didnt do jack shit against ISIS, because they created them. ISIS was ment to bring trouble to Iraq and with that to the US, binding their resources and focus. Think about it, how could ISIS take over so Iraq so quick and so effective, when not with support and intel from Russia? It is unclear if they actually had Syria in mind or not, but sure as hell used them well there. Without ISIS it would have been rebels vs Assad, kurds and whole east Syria would have gone against Assad too, but with ISIS added to the play, everything changed. ISIS had taken over a lot of areas that were anti Assad and had oil refineries and they made no secret about that they would take over everyone giving the chance. They divided the anti Assad coaltions and gave Russia an exuse to expand in Syria militarily, while actually bombing rebels instead, so the last moderates leave the groups and radicals take over. Also it stopped the pipeline from Quartar and halted the one from Iran for many years, so Russia can stay the big gas seller in Europe.

>The US isn't going to do shit with Russia around.
The US directly did shit with Russia around.

>the strikes were empty propaganda
then why did assad resist them?

>also made me a big hezbollah fan

You too?

I even got a Hezbollah patch on my school bag and some cunt in a hidjab started freaking out, lel.

Hezbollah literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: lebanon-liban-islam-shia-shiite-military-hezbollah-muslim-militant-group-political-party-embroidered (600x600, 47K)

if only trump would stop being a boomer zio-shill we could be friends with Russia

I never followed any conspiracy theories but his death was suspicious. This general survived 3 and half years under siege and he doesn't get a simple mine sweep for his SUV? I can accept that at face value but it's stupid.

>b-b-but DRUMPF is Putin's bitch!!!1!

Fuck, leftist "logic"is painful

The Tomahawk strike was nothing but paper thin propaganda and you know it. Stay mad tho.

where can you find one of those?
I saw some dude post one on patch and I never seen it in a store

link?
but yeah the more and more I learn about hez the bigger and bigger fan I become.
its like the IRA back in the 30's before the IRA just became a network of criminal informants working for special branch.
Hez is like what the IRA said they were about but actually have solidarity and achieve their goals.

Attached: ira.jpg (1231x841, 146K)

It is a stupid death, but I guess there's a lot of those in war.

Can someone add context to this pic for me?

Anyone else bothered by the continued existence of a Jihadist-Sharia infested renegade state called Idlib?

For some reason, there's 100,000 US troops stationed in Afghanistan chasing around less than an estimated 1,500 Taleban fighters in the whole country, yet the US not only tolerate, BUT PROTECT, the existence of a literal fucking terrorist sanctuary.

Is there anything more loathsome, and any group of people more conniving and mendacious, and deserving of death than Americans and those who enable the ZOG?

>Hezbollah literally did nothing wrong.
based

Attached: AP00122201170-e1389943250515.jpg (1002x564, 126K)

>comparing hezbollah to old school IRA

Attached: FBFF5D9B-E71E-4315-BF7A-2A0ECE8C2BF8.gif (325x252, 891K)

They can just start downing F-35s over Israel. No big deal.

Ammo found at an overrun daesh position. They had a bunch of Israeli supplies. There are more pics like that floating around.

would he have sucked israeli and american dick if given the opportunity? if so, then assad probably took him out.

Then why did assad resist them?

Yeah, Hezbollah is way more kickass than those potatoheads ever were.

That much I figured, but does that imply the ammo was given? Could it have been stolen or acquired surreptitiously?

They have nothing to even detect F-35s over Isreal, much less target.

>US launches a bunch of old Tomahawks at pavement as propaganda
>Assad says strong words to rally his people
What do you expect him to do, Moshie?

not when the IDF had a liason officer and communication with 3 different terrorist organizations there
they gave them ammo, intel and medical supplies

where the fuck could it have been stolen from?
if it was stolen it would mean the jews are letting sunni terrorists into Israel to raid armory depots?
JIDF here will tell you it was stolen.
if its stolen, then explain to me how it was stolen and where from.

Attached: aipac.jpg (371x136, 11K)

user... pls

youre right. thats insulting to hez.
they actually achieved goals and fucking put down an army 3x their size.

IRA was a bunch of snitching faggots that sold eachother out for crime rackets.

Attached: uvffff.gif (749x506, 198K)

"No"

Issam and Assad go way back, they served together in the military. Issam literally would have fought to the death in his surrounded garrison.

No chance. Shit happens.

I want to know what actually happened instead of jumping straight on the muh jooz bandwagon. Forgive me for actually wanting to validate a claim.

Take your post-truth bullshit back to twitter.

>if its stolen, then explain to me how it was stolen and where from.

I'm not really up to date on geopolitical alliances and shit, but isn't it possible that it was given to someone they were fighting and was subsequently captured? Also, I'm not sure on how they obtain arms, but if someone within the IDF was stealing IDF ammo and selling it on the black market, it could end up in the hands of anyone.

Not asserting that's what happened, but I thought that was a possibility.

>I want to know what actually happened

Basically, the Jews have been heavily involved with arming Assad's Jihadist opponents and meddling in the civil war which is looking less and less like a civil war, and more like a foreign-sponsored Sunni insurrection.

The simplest explanations are usually the correct ones.

Attached: 6a00d8341c72e153ef022ad357dbf1200c-800wi.jpg (532x600, 86K)

If it was a harmless, meaningless strike I would have expected him not to try to shoot it down.

>Funding terrorist groups to pursue an angenda
>giving them IDF ammo marked in hebrew that would let everyone know it

Is this 4D chess or some shit? Because the simplest explanation is that shit is fucking stupid.

Do you have proof beyond some spray painted ammo cans and conspricys?

>I want to know what actually happened instead of jumping straight on the muh jooz bandwagon.
Don't even bother asking that here. These idiots that think dictatorships brings long term stability.

Well, you can ask the Jews themselves, and they're quite open about it.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729

Now stop playing coy.

> but isn't it possible that it was given to someone they were fighting and was subsequently captured?
who?
who have the IDF fought beside old palestinian women?
and if you mean hamas captured it get fucking real. so it got captured, given to hezbollah, then recaptured by sunni's fighting against hezbollah?
>but if someone within the IDF was stealing IDF ammo and selling it on the black market
jews are untrustworthy rats so thats possible but how did they set up contacts?
youre telling me shin bet let that fly?

the simple answer is
>oy vey the sunni terrorists we use to destabilize Iran need some money and ammo
>well just give it to them, not like any consequences will ever come of it, we run the media and the western world

jews are just blatant and the chutzpah on them knows no bounds

Attached: (((ally))).jpg (4937x4966, 3.02M)

>retard opens a Syria General
>look at thread
>yep, that is exactly why those are banned

>itz da joos
>look i got this article talking about others, but i am going to imply those are all the same
Every time.

lol ok then. Let's expect leaders and their military to not defend against symbolic attacks.

digitalempire.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/2015-article-israel-gives-medical-aid-to-isis/

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

its all a coincidence

Attached: judenschwine.jpg (1222x2370, 445K)

So they gave out ammo cans that are obviously IDF to alert everyone? Jews can't be both conniving and surreptitious but also aggressively retarded.

You make a good argument about why it's state-supported but I'm still unconvinced. The motive is there, but I still think those ammo cans could have come from anywhere.

Yeah, let's ban threads about an actual war and get back to shitposting about youtubers and IG thots

>mossad chief admits helping al nusra
>IDF PR chief admits giving aid to ISIS
>jews on Jow Forums cannot stop lying about it here and try to suppress and question everything despite overwhelming evidence of jewish lies

jesus its all just so tiresome

Attached: lying.jpg (625x476, 188K)

Maybe it was stolen. Maybe it was given because it's easy to say to stolen. Either way, do you seriously believe that Israel and their Saudi puppets were completely uninvolved in Syria? Is it really so hard to believe they would support a Sunni insurgency against the last Ba'athist regime?

>mossad chief admits helping al nusra
>IDF PR chief admits giving aid to ISIS
>it is totaly real i swear
Show us were any of that is said in the article that was provided. Protip: You cant. And this was was critized.
>haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729

>why wont you allow our Jow Forums bridgehead thread, that have been so full of shitposting and shitflinging in the past that they got banned

Nu pol shitting up Jow Forums again.
Why wount you kids grow up and see that you are Al idolizeing a brudal puppet dictator and a terrorist group.

Oy vey! Shut it down!

let me ask you this
Do you think the two countries that border Iran on the East and West that both had Shia populations were responsible for Sunni Wahhabists from Saudi Arabia that had funding from princes with ties the the KSA intelligence community who lived on the same block as mossad handlers in Florida who crashed planes into the twin towers?

you think thats just a coincidence? that sunni terrorists instigated a new age of neverending warfare in the middle east that universally benefits Israel and universally counters the interests of Iran? and the only countries that didnt have centralized banks outside of rothchild control have all fallen?
or maybe............just maybe.......

Attached: jewish-banker-rabbi.jpg.w560h315.jpg (560x315, 48K)

Work on your English.

People like you have been given the chance to redeem yourself over and over, you took every chance and blew it even worse. You could start blaming yourself for it, but you are just to ignorant for that, which ultimately is the reason why those thread got banned.

Attached: 1544270547519.jpg (484x613, 21K)

Nice fantasies, jews wouldn't hesitate to glass a city or two in retaliation

how about this you lying fucking kike

news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

southfront.org/idf-linked-think-tank-admits-israel-isis-are-allies-in-confronting-iran-in-syria/

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/

globalresearch.ca/israeli-military-admits-to-supporting-al-qaeda-and-isis-in-syria/5464484

georgiapacking.org/threads/israeli-army-admits-to-aiding-isis.264670/

anonhq.com/43484-2/

youtube.com/watch?v=hAPEM2V-uLA

richardsilverstein.com/2017/04/23/breaking-former-israeli-defense-minister-confirms-israeli-collaboration-isis-syria/

aljazeera.com/programmes/upfront/2016/05/mossad-head-israel-medical-aid-al-nusra-front-160531081744269.html

youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y

intrepidreport.com/archives/18304

liveleak.com/view?t=6fb_1494780062

youtube.com/watch?v=BgzxcdQCT-s

pr.aljazeera.com/post/145206855580/former-mossad-director-efraim-halevy-defends

have you ever breathed the truth in your life david?

Attached: iraq, aipac.png (865x8453, 499K)

>well, errmm ummm dont you think it is errm odd? please totaly ignore my initially claim and accept this vague statement and ignore that i am not ashamed or appologising for this foul attempt to promote something real that is at best a theory
Now lets prepare for the regular goalshifting and pretend this aint about the claimed ammo supply from Israel to ISIS and Al Nasura.

This thread--a thread about an actual, current war--is more relevant to Jow Forums than any of the other pointless bullshit that gets posted here. Fuck off with your false moralizing and butthurt.

>>mossad chief admits helping al nusra
>>IDF PR chief admits giving aid to ISIS
>Show us were any of that is said in the article that was provided. Protip: You cant. And this was was critized.
This was said, you could not answer it, but instead decided a bunch of links out of spite and despair. This is the very reason why those threads are banned and people like you are not welcome around here. You lie or are wrong and then just try to shift it to something else like always.

As an IDF officer.. you guys are completely oblivious it's hilarious.
If you don't live in the middle east you can't understand it.
And the Hezbollah "fans", fucking idiots why don't you fly to Lebanon to enlist instead of running around your school with a Hezbollah patch like a kid?

Let the hate come.

Wrong, this thread is about a topic that repeatedly has shown that cant be maintained because there is a certain influx of EXTERNAL POSTERS speaking Jow Forums and their /sg/ that makes the discussion impossible for the standards of the board.

It is your own fault that the threads got banned. Deal with it.

>IDF ammo is found in Al Nusra hands
>the burden of proof is on the lying jews to prove it wasnt them giving material aid to an al queda affiliate
>all jews can come up with
>OY VEY MAYBE IT WAS STOLEN
okay explain how. when. where. and why stolen ammo would end up in sunni hands when ammo stolen by hamas would end up in hezbollahs hands instead.

I provided evidence
all youve done is say that doesnt count
why not? prove me wrong
lets see some claims of stolen ammo in haaretz articles then

I cannot wait for sunnis, shia and christians to all unite and wipe Israel off the face of the earth

people are waking up and jews are terrified

Attached: 1930.jpg (768x432, 78K)

The hilarious thing is, I've seen a lot more counter-semitism posted after the site changed to channel and jannies started cracking down on it. Almost like the heavy hand is opening eyes.

>No one here supports AQ, daesh, and their Israeli backers
>fucking Jow Forums thread
Hmmm

So all those russian weapons in hands of terrorist must mean Russia has provieded directly to them until they prove it wasnt them giving those weapons to terrorists? That what you are saying?

Also you still werent able to point out were any of what you said is present in the article. So am i allowed to claim every bullshit i want, spam some article that doenst show that and then i just have to make some more wild claims and spam other articles not saying what i claimed and it is fine?

You have a such foul and illogical way of arguing it only can be from a biased fanatic.

Can assure you no one is terrified here except of the rising real estate prices but have it your way.
They tried in 48', and again in 67', got close in 73' but Israel has proved time after time that we can hold 3 fronts and 5 arab armies.
Christians and muslim uniting? In your dream

The point is nobody is going to believe them otherwise anyway so why bother trying to obfuscate it? Nobody who doesn’t already hate you is going to subscribe to a media source that would cover this

streisand effect
I used to be civil and have cool threads here with IDF officers that posted here during 2011

but then the jews couldnt help themselves and just ruined everything with constant lying and suppression of free speech on Jow Forums
drove me to Jow Forums
now for a few years all Ive done is slowly woken up a half dozen of my personal normie friends to jewish lies and the ripple effect goes from there

its all just so transparent once you get past social conditioning
I dream of the day boomers (real boomers) actually come around and name the jew

Attached: hope.png (944x4013, 409K)

>How did Assad absolutely BTFO all of the forces of ZOG?
By kissing Iran's ass so Hezbollah cold hold the SAA's hand while doing all the hard work/combat because most Arab states are absolutely shit at warfare of any kind excluding the Yemeni Huthis, hence why all of ISIS good fighters are either Berbers or Central Asians and Europeans.

SAA is shit desu, not that I'm against keeping Syria secular of course.

Attached: chock board.jpg (670x501, 46K)

Is this supposed to be an actual answer or just an exuse because it hit so close to home?

Truth simply is, that those threads here are very different from what you regulary can see and this is simply to the large amount of forgein posters trying to establish the same narritive and discussuion culture as on their containment board.

Except literally everything is incorrect about that
>Russia is acively fighting for Assas and has campaigned against ISIS and other extremists more actively and longer than the US
>US are the dumbshits who set up puppet states and armed insurgents to combat unfriendly influence
Go back to worshipping Hillary faggot

after the CIA tried to overthrow erdogan with that muslim brotherhood guy, erdogan has gone full hardline

are we every gonna see turkey align with iran?
would turkey ever send troops to fuck up israel?

Again, as an IDF officer I can tell you first hand that tons of weapons and ammunitions are getting stolen all the time.
Mostly to the black market and crime organizations but it's obviously getting sold and smuggled outside.
About ammo in Daesh post, Israel (dont know first hand) is funding rebel groups in Syria.
I think its highly plausie that Daesh can get the ammo from a fallen rebel group squad or in a billion fucking ways.
But obviously u take a picture of 2 ammo boxes (which is nothing basically) as a fact of Israel funding daesh.
Stupid logic

That is just wrong, Russia is doing hardly anything in Syria, Iran is doing all the heavy lifiting on the ground, while Russia was basically just bombing everyone beside ISIS and losing Palmyra a few times. ISIS is and was an russian asset, only thing the american did wrong was not to pay hundreds of shills to turn idiots on the internet to useful idiots like Russia did.

Let me state this simply. AQ, daesh, and anyone who supports them are the bad guys. This shouldn't be a controversial opinion. But the fact is, there are Israeli propagandists who come here and cry anti-semitism and I suspect you know that very well.

If only the MSM would stop flipping out any time Trump suggests not having a 2nd cold war.

Attached: eisenhower-newspaper_thumb.jpg (504x350, 54K)

>Funding the overthrow of a regime that hates you to install.... a regime that hates you
I'm a conspiritard and this is fucking retarded
Someone needs to do a wellness check on your weird ass

Attached: IMG_9801.gif (652x562, 392K)

>t. gaslighting Jow Forumstard
It is your own fault that people dont want you on this board, always has been this way, you could be tolerated, but in the end you are just some twisted version of bronies and furries, with the same obnoxious attitude and inability to process why no one likes you.