FIENSTIEN WILL NEVER EVER FUCKING DIE, SHE IS FOREVER, ETERNAL, SHE WILL OUTLIVE THE MARINE CORPS...

FIENSTIEN WILL NEVER EVER FUCKING DIE, SHE IS FOREVER, ETERNAL, SHE WILL OUTLIVE THE MARINE CORPS, THE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE AND GOD. TIME WILL DIE BEFORE DIANE FIENSTIEN DIES.

Attached: 1544894968434.png (360x408, 433K)

Don't say that, user. Her time will come.

Attached: 11anlnad.jpg (439x415, 136K)

Not with that attitude, OP.

Attached: 1470462230800.png (625x790, 279K)

Digits say she dies before Trump is out of office

Attached: 47685262_2402873206450818_7011274175004278784_n.png (720x442, 438K)

Broke: Waiting for Feinstein to kick off.
Woke: Waiting for RBG to kick off.

Redpilled; waiting for both to die and stockpiling weapons

Feinstein isn't who i worry about anymore, i dont beleive she has the political capital to do anymore damage. Now faggots like Sawell and Beto are the 2 subhumans that need to off themselves.

Attached: 41294.png (600x600, 215K)

the astroturfed campaign for beto smells a lot like what happened with obama from 04-08. i'm thinking about laying down some money in vegas on him being the 2020 dem candidate.

Yeah im seeing alot of telling signs between him and Bernie getting the nom. Bernie is old as fuck though but i would rather have Bern because he dosent seen as retarded as Beto.

Sure seems that way sometimes. Ugh.

Attached: 1521049692191.gif (450x330, 1.14M)

Her and fucking Ginsburg. Maybe there is something to all that conspiracy spirit cooking? Or they are mostly robots being controlled, like a modern day retelling of Weekend at Bernie's.

>Stien
>Berg

Hmm... Maybe there's a connection there to a bigger problem??? Nah, just kidding, it's just the fact that we let women vote.

when are we enacting term limits for senate and congress

Jow Forums get out. Jow Forums is a progressive board.

That will never happen, you know this. One of us will have to make the ultimate sacrifice. Then again we never leave our parents basement.

How does shoe polish taste faggot

Fucking 4channel

Trump did run on that, I love the guy, but if he pushed it then Fienstien would be out. Even libs would support it. I hope he does it on his second term.

Go be the hero we all need user.

Maybe if someone would cut off that old Jew geezers supplies of foreskins and little white girl blood she would probably finally die. She's probably gestalt entity made up of Foreskins and virgin blood.

She bans, she lives, she bans again!
She will ban the assault eternal, scary and black.

If you are a hasgun, you can hasten it.

Doesn't matter if he's retarded or not, they all bow down to ZOG one way or another.

>Even libs would support it
The lib candidate who totally fairly won and in no way rigged the senate election in Arizona doesn't.
Frankly, I'm not in support of it either. I like to know who to kill rather than a revolving door of opportunists.

Exactly, if we are truly to hero then who would make it all worth it.