RIP Bumpstocks

Well boys... it fucking happened

Attached: SadMusicPlays.jpg (716x1656, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15_Bumpfire_Stock_v2-Disruptive_Solutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unconstitutional laws need not be followed

true, but this is also another sign that Trump is a 2A traitor and that the NRA are a bunch of limp-dicked fuckos

Attached: MadMen1776.jpg (1200x675, 243K)

>T-Trump will save our guns and repeal import bans you guise
I fucking warned you, you gullible retards.

Only a complete moron would believe anything Trump says, ever.

He lies constantly and about the dumbest things imaginable.

I literally can't wait til 30 round mags take a similar route

Attached: 1538626542120.png (1104x535, 56K)

Who gives a shit?

(((you)))

Attached: welcometok.jpg (800x581, 323K)

>muh 64dimensional checkers

No one cares Sage

Fuck Trump, fuck the NRA and fuck this political system.

>being this much of a gun-grabbing kike or sympathizer
>announcing sage
Take a step back and literally fuck your own face

>non-euclidean backgammon

ITT: 310 replies screaming that a bump stock ban means the end of the 2nd Amendment by people who had no fucking idea what a bump stock was before October 1st, 2017

Bump stocks shouldn't be our hill to die on, save that for (((red flag laws)))

Semi autos are next

>n-not the hill to die on, goy-I mean guys!

>this infringement is okay because other infringements exist

Read the catalog fuckstick.
Herbed.
Delet this

wtf I want a bump stock now

Well its the same penalty as an actual selective fire.

May as well upgrade the bumpstock.

>Not fighting for a lost cause is Jewish
I just said in above post that if we take up arms in Minecraft over anything it should be red flag laws.

People un ironically thought >Trump a life long Democrat and a New York Elite faggot was going to support the 2nd ammendment. Rofl what an absolute fucking joke.

Attached: ihu5toz93bdy[1].jpg (615x409, 28K)

SCOTUS

>Semi autos are next
No they aren't.

>pan intergalactic shuffleboarding
First it’s the bumpstocks, then it’s tactical assault special operations sniper marksman rifles chambered in .22lr, whether or not bump stocks are memes means nothing.
Although I slightly preferred him more than Hillary you’d have to be fucking retarded to take anything he says at face value.
And what happens when they turn out to be either turbo fudds or think of the chillun soccer moms?

lmao you retards seriously thought that trump, a NYC faggot, and former Democrat would stand for your rights

Attached: 1531345327520s.jpg (250x237, 7K)

Literally only useful for bench queens and mass shooters.

Not really

>Read the catalog
Lol retard doesn't know how to tell time I guess

Attached: 918719871.png (434x51, 26K)

SO LETS BAN IT

fuck head

Attached: images.jpg (209x241, 11K)

github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15_Bumpfire_Stock_v2-Disruptive_Solutions

>destroy them or turn them in without compensation!
Oh boy. The courts will love this. I don't even have that much faith in them, but this is something else.

I'd rather see bump stocks go than 30 round mags

OK Mr FBI, I just know you're itching for a patsy to blow up federal buildings over a range gimmick for you but calm down for a second and listen:
>The gunowning public doesn't really care about bumpstocks enough to raise hell about it
>But something like red flag laws or a semi-auto ban would be different:
>For example you have the Rhode Island ACLU fighting their state's red flag law
>Also, over half of the country is against another AWB, the highest number in recorded history

Attached: 1544934472849.png (658x507, 65K)

how about you accept neither and abolish the atf already?

lol what's the context of this pic
Did the guy mean to dome him or was it a nd?

4...4D chess.

Attached: 1476684438659.gif (320x320, 3.22M)

Because we all know that we can't and won't do anything that will make the kind of changes we want.
Jow Forums loves to talk tough, but it just sounds like all that sovereign citizen bullshit.

Fucking kikes

Check the catalog you cancerous faggot.

>The gunowning public doesn't really care about bumpstocks enough to raise hell about it
SHALL
>But something like red flag laws or a semi-auto ban would be different
NOT
>For example you have the Rhode Island ACLU fighting their state's red flag law
BE
>Also, over half of the country is against another AWB, the highest number in recorded history
INFRINGED

>Check the catalog
>doesn't know how to check timestamps
Ur a smrt boi rnt u

PICK
YOUR
FIGHTS
WISELY

Why do these share blue retards keep posting as if the opposition was a better choice?

Does this include binary triggers?

It's not about voting democrat, it's about not trusting politicians regardless of their party.
Dumbass

Divide and conquer.
It doesnt matter that the other option will be as unelectable as Beto Orourke or Clinton v3.0, as long as they can get enough of us to feel defeated and disheartened and not bother turning out to vote they think they can get the upper hand.
Yes President Trump is not perfect, yes this sucks. No I will not let these shareblue faggots beat me down and give up. Trump is still miles better than Hillary Cunton would of been.

No it doesnt.

MAGA! Thank you for making our streets safer President Trump!

when you realize people who believed that are the pussy hat crowd of the right

yes.

People, read the text. You don't have to destroy anything. It's got a grandfather clause, we have 90 days to buy MORE bumpstocks

>but muh Hillary reeeeeeeeee
Hillary wasnt a better choice but it dosen't prevent an individual from criticizing or calling out a faggot for acting like a faggot. Maybe if you Stormfaggots from Jow Forums stopped sucking Trump off at every waking moment and maybe criticized some of more retarded ideas and his unkempt promises it would compel that orange nigger to hold true to what he said about supporting the 2A.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>Lol just use a rubber band
The rubber band does the same thing a bump stock does. So now the rubber band method will also be considered a machine gun.
They ruled that a shoestring is a machine gun they can do the same thing with a rubber band. It's going to get to the point where any modification to a gun's trigger to make it faster will be considered illegal. Good job Trump you fucking kike.

Attached: bumpfire.webm (960x540, 2.47M)

>current posessors of these devices will be required to destroy the devices or abandon them at an ATF office
that is a hard yikes. so much for panic buyers though, lol.

Attached: 1542467716979.jpg (1200x622, 67K)

>Turn in your belt loops, folks, it's constructive intent.
>shooting your gun causes wear on the trigger components, which leads to smoother, faster triggers. Shooting your gun is illegal.
Just go shooting in the woods like every other hasguns here, it's not that hard.

You know what a primary election is, you Trump fellating mongloid? There were a multitude of better candidates for gun owners. Fucking Zodiac Ted would have been miles better. Retards like you set us on this path.

Attached: 1543506863222.jpg (700x700, 153K)

they gonna have to ban belt loops then

Attached: 1439356035351.jpg (417x515, 27K)

Nah they can suck my dick

t. "educated" liberal

t. MAGA cocksucker who thinks Trump is somehow pro-gun

it IS a slippery slope/cake/ whatever it's wrong and should not be tolerated.

>critical thinking only applies to people I disagree with

It violates the exact wording of the 5th amendment, which prevents seizure of property without just compensation. That will be a fun legal test.

all the democants screeching about gun control and semi-bans and Trump hasn't banned anything, neg or positive.

shareblue

>everyone who calls me out on thinking like a dumbass is shareblue
Keep digging that hole, retard.

Show me the text that says it includes binary trigger.
>spoiler: it doesnt

(not that guy, but)
While true, Trump was the only Republican candidate who actually stood a chance of winning. Nobody would have given a fuck about Rand, Cruz, or god forbid ¡Yeb! Trump appealed to people's hopes and dreams just the right way and flipped the Rust Belt red as a result. Now that everybody's hopes and dreams are completely and utterly dead, though, I don't really think he'll be able to pull off the same trick twice. I'm not looking forward to 2020.

It is a slippery slope, and a true one. I'm just hoping we have any semblance of gun rights left by the time I die. Democrats WILL take EVERYTHING eventually, and this point it honestly seems like our best hope is letting them ban stupid shit no one cares about like bump stocks and shutting them up for a few years.

>"Take the guns first, go through due process later"
>Wants to raise the age to buy a firearm to 21
>Previously went on record saying he supported an AWB
>Bumpstock ban
Face it, Trump is pro-gun-control

did you read what I wrote? The AG's change to law will be struck down with any competent legal test, because it does not include compensation for the forfeited item.

He banned bumpstocks. How retarded are you? Stop posting here.

anyone else going to surrender thousands of belt loops to the ATF?

I wasn't really arguing with you, just saying that gun rights have been going down the tubes since 1776 and will continue to do so

We might as well. There's no need to keep your pants pulled up when all that ever happens is gun owners getting fucked constantly.

hah

and thx to us we got two great scotus guys, we knew you were right but letting Hillary win wouldn't have helped

Fuck the ATF

>Liberals unironically think conservatives blindly follow politicians like they do.
Just because I voted for him doesn't make him the second coming of Christ.

>we got two great scotus guys,

>putting the goon who helped draft the patriot act is a good thing.

pro tip, it was beer man!

Ahahaha get fucked gunfags. When will you realize as time goes on the blue wave will spread and you'll slowly lose your rights? Rest in piss.

>blue wave
>it's literally nothing midterms

LOL
O
L

>losing the house was a victory to trump fags.

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

>He banned

@40030423
extremely low quality, no (you) for you

Attached: 1537224547935.jpg (308x308, 16K)

The ban literaly ser a precedent that if you fire a semi too fast it turn into an illegal machine gun you twat. Gat cranks, and binary trigger are going to be used in the next "tragedy" and then thell ban those. By 2020 AWB 2.0 will happen after another sandy vagin. Unless this gets overturne semi autos will be banned by 2024 on the prrcedent that you can fire them too fast, mark my words.

This right here.

The major problem with that is that everyone else might as well have been a stale piece of bread that sat in a toaster for 3 days straight, especially the likes of Ted or god forbid Jeb who also had the very negative reputation of the Bush family on him by default. Trump at the least was charismatic and took notes from Obama in how to use social media to gain people over, and was generally the “edgier” candidate, whereas Bernie got backstabbed by the DNC (didn’t stop his followers from forking over their cash or fellating Hillary tho) and Hillary just spouted cringe Pokemon Go memes. Even if they would have been better there was no way they would have actually won it. However 2020 is going to be a rather interesting year, because so far all Trump has been doing is pissing off a lot of the people who backed him 2 years ago and making anti Trumps double down on their stance. I suppose all we can do is hope to whatever god may exist that things turn out for the better, and to at least try to maintain some semblance of the 2A.

Based on this writing they don't need to since they are claiming they were made illegal by the nfa so they can be confiscated without compensation the same way drugs are.

Trump was by far one of the least electible candidates presented, and he went up against the absolute worst that the Democrats had to offer and still lost the popular vote. Outside of your cult of personality, most people did and still do think he's an idiot.

this is good. no civilian needs an automatic

Attached: 1542234972234.jpg (201x219, 11K)

wtf I hate trump now

I'm surprised any gun control laws can survive a legal test. The fucking NFA, which was upheld in the 1939 US vs Miller case, was in favor of the US by saying that their logic is that short barreled shotguns were not useful or reasonably related to weapons a militia or military would use or are currently using. But machine guns, explosives, artillery, and short barreled rifles (SMGs) are still not okay even though they are part of the standardized equipment at the time. It literally makes no sense. This shit logic would be slaughtered by a competant, firearms knowledgable legal team. The only reason the NFA exists is to make money, to tax a right protected in the bill of rights. This nation fucking sucks when it comes to firearms law cases. No one knows jack shit and only enact feel good laws to tell people "We did something". I hope to God that someone takes the case of owning a full auto without a cuck stamp to the Supreme Court to kill these stupid restrictions once and for all.

Attached: 1477283110987.png (199x200, 11K)

this

Looking forward to a 30-30 fueled mass shooting. Hopefully they get it on film that's gonna be Jow Forumsino as fuck

Attached: BADB56CF-AD91-4002-B557-7044C89E09E2_zpssulxtse2.jpg (1024x768, 506K)