So I was watching this Chinese rambo movie and in it there's a scene where a PMC made out of ex-SF are hired by some...

So I was watching this Chinese rambo movie and in it there's a scene where a PMC made out of ex-SF are hired by some african rebel warlord. The PMC leader kills the warlord and takes control of the rebel forces, since his soldiers are better trained and capable and the warlord's security are unable to protect him.

My question is, what prevents this from happening to the US? Staff officers presumably are no longer really capable of fighting, so if a PMC decided to attack the US central command and take control of the US military after killing the top generals, what could anyone do to stop it? If they're ex-SF or ex-Delta or something I find it unlikely the base security would be able to stop them.

Attached: f779c344d20bea1d02b3aebc9ab4cd1c.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

>what prevents this from happening to the US
Do you want to control a nation full of sharting mutts and nogs?

>watching insectoid propaganda

Attached: 1544435196637.jpg (1024x490, 47K)

I thought the propaganda was funny

it's an okay action movie once you tune out from all the CNaboo nonsense

I am just going to say that I sincerely hope you are not actually this fucking stupid.

>PMC with a $500,000,000 budget wants to take on the US military that has a $1,000,000,000,000 budget
Good luck with that

its not about 'taking on' the US - how do you stop them from taking over the military? if they just showed up at a central command or the Pentagon, cleared out the staff officers, and declared that they were in charge, what stops them? Esp if they're ex-SF and the defenders are regular security guards

>what stops them?
What empowers them?
Like I said, why would they want to control this shithole?
Even if they did your little hypothetical situation, what's stopping the lower grunts from retaliating?
How about local forces?
How about a militia?

The entire rest of the US military prevents them from taking over the US military.

What stops random civvies from taking over a defended US facility?

Gee I do wonder

>What stops them
Same thing preventing someone from bumping off any other leader and taking charge. No one gives a shit about their authority.

The scenario only makes sense in a gook hivemind society where killing the emperor means you were a literal god. That's why its a feature of a chink film and China circa the opium wars when the brits btfo the entire country with a few dudes.

Yeah so if the osama killed our top general he would have become the new top general of the us because that’s how real life works guys

>what stops them?
The fact that the red hot poker of the US Government is going to be straight up their ass within 24 hours and they'll all be fucking dead? The fact soldiers are not mindless drones and won't suddenly take orders from some corporate randos just because they murdered a bunch of pencil pushers for no reason? The fact that any monetary profit gained from fucking with the USA will be massively eclipsed by the impending government response that fucks your company six ways from Sunday and kills you all?

So you kill the generals, now who the fuck wants to listen to you?
You probably think that the military is like a bunch of robots responding to orders from above eh

Taking out the entire pentagon staff would not do shit. The rest of the USA and its Military would come down hard with no lube on your merc ass and your company. Oh noo you killed everyone in the pentagon, what about norad or every other base or military installation with officers and above manning them. You took out one high profile sight, now everyone and their mother including us citizens would beg for your blood and the us mil would give it to them.

Because the US military is not composed of Africans.

>Because the US military is not composed of Africans yet
FTFY

> ex-SF vs regular security guards
I swear to God, this board believes that getting into SF turns you into a fucking power ranger or something. What sequence of events do you see going down after someone assualts the Pentagon? PFPa surrendering immediately since the ex-SF guys can use bullet time? DC Metro and Virginia state police just sitting back since the SFQC apparently turns you bulletproof?

Attached: B5NTYZy.jpg (550x637, 59K)

Insects are more valuable then Mutts

USA is not a band of warlord niggers? (for 30 more years)

You are retarded and everyone else in this thread is a europoor no guns

Grow up, please.

If some random guy walks into your house and shoots your dad dead, is he your dad now?

Literally the same question you're asking.

t. Zhao Wang

...yes?

Tbh I'm glad other people still make action films because you Mutts can't do anything but SJWshit and Capeshit nowadays.

Pls, it's real life cold war propaganda kino. I watched Wolf Warriors 2 the other way and right at theres this random scene of a Chinese ship calling for a foreign vessel to leave the SCS. And the movie takes place in Lebanon.

t. Jiang Wu

you can watch propaganda knowing its propaganda and still be entertained

most CNaboo films are made in bad taste and it shows

t. 56%

I think I caught half of that on a plane recently. You could also try Operation Red Sea?
It too has some random prop in it but the movie isn't terrible.

Attached: Operation_Red_Sea_poster.jpg (267x373, 32K)