Complains about antifa

>complains about antifa
>Buys cz

Attached: AWQvBxN.jpg (799x599, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62×45mm
youtube.com/watch?v=AcAqiGU6LfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Take your monumentally shit bait thread elsewhere please.

>literally buys shitty combloc guns

The Czech's were always anti-communist. The Soviets had to keep suppressing right-wing revolutions with the Prague Spring in 1968 being the most known one.

If anything the CZ firearms represent resisting leftist libtard Marxist and their oppression of the free thinking world. Putting a red star on a CZ like that should be punishable by death.

It's literally a factory gun.

I love my cz

Attached: 0PlYhz1.jpg (750x750, 127K)

fucking lol

Didn't the Russians try to force them into making AK's but as soon as they left they made the VZ?

czechs are anti commie you faggot

Czechia's gun laws exist specifically because they hate communism, and what it did to their rights. They are one of the only European states with halfway decent gun laws as a direct result. Firearm licenses are shall-issue to any citizen of any NATO nation.

If you've ever played Arma/Operation Flashpoint you should know this. It's not a coincidence that practically every single one of the games has the same plot-Commie scum invade a much weaker nation and it's up to the US and local guerrilla forces to send the Red hordes on an express trip to hell. It's because BI is Czech, and it's always a good day to kill communists.

No. The Russians forced them to adopt 7.62x39. Prior to this the Czechs had adopted 7.62x45, because they're fucking special like that. They made the Vz 58, because unlike everyone else east of Germany, they actually had a very robust arms industry. Most other countries just did the sensible thing and adopted the AK because they didn't have the capability to design or produce anything else.

>No
That's disappointing. Are you one of the Czech anons that I see post from time to time?

>7.62x45
Although that sounds pretty sexy.

>he thinks your taste in guns amounts to partisan support of a political regime or interest group

Attached: 1544554600118.jpg (438x720, 46K)

saged

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Thinking about antifa for even a second is gayer than anything I can think of.

>Are you one of the Czech anons that I see post from time to time
No, I just have a disturbing Czech fetish.

Czechs really pioneered the use of firearms in Europe, they were the first to recognize the use for cannons as field artillery rather than just seeing them as heavy, cumbersome tools only useful in a siege. Even the word pistol has a Czech origin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62×45mm
>tfw you will never own a gun chambered for this, and even if you did there is no ammo and never will be

ISIL used CZ-75s.

>disturbing Czech fetish.
Dude, I'm right there with you. I have a CZ75 compact and a VZ and I've been thinking about getting an SA25 parts kit for years now. I need to just rip the bandaid off quick and buy it. The kit is cheap enough but the work involved is what keeps me from getting one.

I'm both anons and yeah, a zippier 7.62 sounds sweet. It's like 10mm to .40s&w.

>czech fetish
Me too

Attached: 0e28724685e7ef110079a4528ccf10dc--shiny-pantyhose-nylons.jpg (665x975, 109K)

Haven't they used m16's too? I guess you can't like that anymore.

yep, supplied by israel of course. thanks kikes.

> Putting a red star on a CZ like that should be punishable by death.
You realize this is a factory gun, right? Limited edition, I believe they made a 1000 of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcAqiGU6LfQ

I'm a CZfag btw, but pic related.

Attached: Ignorant.jpg (890x656, 138K)