Army MOS

I want to join the army for gibmedats and money for school. But I don’t want to do anything combat related. In fact, I don’t want any job that actually helps the US war machine. Are there any jobs in the US army that are just bureaucratic BS? Like an easy, office job that doesn’t really “help” anything?
Thank you in advance.
>pic unrelated

Attached: C892F1DB-F7C7-4EB5-8B03-6FCB2762D2A9.png (640x640, 708K)

Check /meg/ you waste of oxygen.

Check the inside of your ass, faget lol

Why army then?

I hope you die soon without any viable offspring, user.

Then dont join the military, no matter what job you have you are a part of it

42A - paper pusher
anything to do with military band
88k - watercraft systems operator
92G - cook

But the easiest job, where everything is automated but you're still thought of as cool, you get jump pay but never deploy to combat zones at all, ever, is 92R - Parachute Rigger. Inspect 9 parachutes and you're done for the day, no formations, PT is go to the gym and work out on your own, most everyone is out before 3 unless they take too many breaks and fall behind.

Don't help this piece of shit. People like him are the reason the Army is full of scum in positions of power.

You’re literally going to want to kill yourself.

If you don’t even support your country on a basic level you’ll hate life for 4 years lol

>t.someone who didn’t make it to a position of power

It's politically incorrect to call them riggers. They are parachute-Americans.

kek

There's no way he'll get a slot for that

Why is that

Yeah, whatever, faggots. I don’t support our policing the world and starting BS conflicts with secular arab nations while funding literal terrorists in syria.

I’ve taken the ASVAB and scored 95. I can do whatever the fuck I want.

You won't make it in the military.

Sub 85 IQ brown people and trannies make it in the military lmao

They're just better than you. Fact.

74D or 92Y. Even if you deploy you'll be in rear detachment.

You should volunteer to be a medical test subject!
You get to advance medicine and still be a useless piece of shit.

Attached: D9526FEE-9488-4DE9-A946-94D11C902DAB.jpg (360x254, 31K)

I think you’re just a bitter faggot with a high opinion of himself. You need to calm down

Why so touchy user?

Yeah, I’ll get the GI bill and all the gibs without any of the retarded grunt bullshit. Stay mad.

You’re the one sperging our over a random person wanting to be a POG in the army.

Since when is it against the law to bust a stormniggers balls?

>Literally MP material. Aka “I want to join to join the military, but actively hate soldiers and really want to fuck them over while preventing them from doing their jobs” MOS

>stormnigger
When did I say anything like that? You see nazis everywhere, don’t you?

35f intel analyst perfect job for a sperg and they know memes

Sure thing bud.

How would I be fucking anyone over by doing a desk job?
God, Jow Forums is so butthurt.

You are the most worthless sack of shit I have ever had the displeasure of knowing about. You literally don't want to contribute to the Army but you want the Army to give you money and benifits. In basic you're the motherfucker who washes out because you joined up for the wrong reason, and then, you dont even have the fucking integrity to help out while you are sitting around waiting to go to holdover plt. back at reception. If you were in my company, you would have gotten your ass beaten every day for that dumb shit, and we were a bunch of POGs.

Dont let me ever find you in my Army.

Kek

Basically get a computer job, or you could try to get a GS job as a contractor. Military hires more contractors than combatants now I'm fairly sure. Even if you get a non-combat role some jobs are still kinda a chance you'd maybe end up in a situation that's potentially like that. Don't listen to the haters, not everyone is meant for combat stuff and until you get to a unit and know your battle buddies I don't know why anyone would be wanting to get into combat type situations. I know I got one blue falcon I work with and I seriously dread the idea of getting deployed with them. You just got no idea until you actually start the job it's rare but you'll probably have one person like that which you'd no matter how much you don't want to ever get into a fight would rather get shot at by terrorists, than do non-combat work with them.

Join the Air Force, go Admin and work in an office. After office hours go to college for free and get a bachelors degree. Get out after 4-8 years. Probably get some disability from some bullshit that you can claim because of squadron PT. Get a nice job working for a intelligence agency making 75-100k a year fresh out of the AF with a 4 year degree.

Ez Pz.

t. Govt contract agency worker and this is literally 90% of the employees working here.

Attached: literallyS1.jpg (1200x800, 664K)

he said he didn't want to actually do anything useful. 31k is actually a pretty solid gig for people that care. I would not recommend this to OP.

the absolute state of the modern US military

OP go civil affairs. Wear civilian clothes and fly around on commercial flights, staying in 4/5 star hotels all over the world , doing jack shit.

Wew. Take a chill pill, buddy. I never said I’d slack off or let others down. I just want a specific kind of job for idealogical reasons.

Thanks for the input!

he said to be an MP
did you come for advice or to argue with strangers on the web?

Attached: 1529094864889.jpg (640x775, 106K)

there's an organization just perfect for cucks like you called the Peace Corps. Once you join it you're prevented from doing anything important in the Government for life, so we'll all be safe from your pansy treasonous ass.

You’re the cuck for being OK with directly funding and participating in pointless wars.

Cont. and I find our leaders who send Americans to die in pointless wars in the Middle East to be treasonous

>pointless
oh no, it's never bothered to read anything on foreign policy. It's retarded.

It’s pointless to the common citizen. The mothers and fathers who have kids who died in Iraq for special interests gained absolutely nothing from the Iraq war. No one gained anything from the Iraq war. Or the Afghanistan war. Or the involvement in Syria

denying a warm water port in the Mediterranean Sea to Iran/Russia/China furthers the goal of not having WWIII happen you dipshit

Yeah fucking right, you neocon shill. The US provokes WWIII by stationing troops everywhere and starting proxy conflicts with Russia and Iran.
If you think Russia or China wants war with the US then you’re fucking retarded.