Tactical Systems

Just a reminder that TNP is best gear reviewer

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 125K)

gay fatty

Attached: 445107255242411.jpg (2556x1540, 283K)

What makes him the best gear reviewer?

Just trolling. But I do like his philosophy. Do you have any recommendations?

Looks like we got another spetzboo here

gtfo tacticaldoodle

Those aren't spetsnaz. Those aren't even slavs.

Jave not watched a single nutnfantasy vid since 2011, what am i in for?

no he is an autistic moron who couldn't pour piss out of a boot without taking forty five minutes to explain the POU of the instructions on the heel.

mind numbing stupidity.

>Thinking the ras47 is any good
Lmao

Attached: 1490912910786.jpg (1024x514, 73K)

lol what is this pic

Does he still make videos?

His insurgents on the hill videos are cool, and the first I saw of him
>some skinhead biker guy riding a Harley with an SKS on his back
>John fitzen
>shooting random shit in the desert like cool bros
Then I saw everything else he had done and I dont think I've seen a video in nearly 6 years

he's a fucking retarded worthless piece of shit.
he spends hours blabbing on about made up nonsense.
he's not a shooter, he's a gun collector. a measurebator.
he's actively hurting the gun community by being so retarded.
just a few weeks ago he posted some bullshit talking shit about LRSU. those guys actually know how to shoot, unlike him. and they were totally professional when they could have told him to eat shit.

Nutty is an idiot. "Debunking the 1000 yard milkjug challenge" literally an autist with the "if doesn't work for him then it will not work for you" mentality.

sometimes he seems a bit autistic to me or cringe, the way he says AWESOMEE and he toots his own horn is so fucking hard to watch sometimes, when he talks about mistakes of edc , and he pulls out his fucking fanny pack bag full edc survival shit, i go "yeah it works but you are carrying so much" he has good philosophy on how to raise your kids and bugging out, the guy clearly had some issues growing up between a split family, however sometimes he is just like that kid from school who is always humble bragging it's very annoying , but i still like watching his videos.

The Corvette video he is such a fucking tool going on about his car and how unprofessional a dealer or a seller was??? can't remember.

He has a weird kind of personality and sometimes i feel he has another persona living inside of him and coming out once in a while.

Attached: Screenshot (2295).png (1366x768, 1.23M)

he showcased to the whole internet the baby his wife miscarried.

Yeah that's what i mean when i see he is weird sometimes.

give him a break the guy worked in the air force, he probably has a plan and schematics for how to piss in case hands are not working

Attached: Screenshot (2296).png (1366x768, 1.22M)

when i first stumbled onto his videos, almost 10 yrs ago, some of them were short enough to be watchable. those rare 15min videos he had a few of.
i remember he had a review of the P226, aloooong time ago, i thought it was good.
also some of his older MT and flash light reviews were decent when under 15 min
he has some legit time and use on the items he reviews, so as far as product review, its not bad if taken with a grain of salt.

but no fucking way in hell im sitting through any of his videos when theyre 45min to an hour long.
seriously. fuck that.

That was a good thread

He rambles a fuuuuuuuuuuck ton. Also, he bases his like/dislike of a gun on some dumb shit sometimes. For instance, his p320 video was almost all about saltiness that people didn't like the p250. It was really fucking wierd.

Wow, what a faggot for posting that. Have some dignity.

Fuck you and your shilling. Youtubers need to just buy fucking ads here.

>I post something that he posted on the internet himself just a little shopped
>Suddenly I'm the bad guy
Go away nutn (you)r kind of autism isn't appreciated round these parts.

Yeah... it's like ten minutes of good advice in 40 minutes of editorializing and sheepdog bullshit.

Also, he acted like an ass towards his kid, then put it up for the whole world to see. I didn't like that.

Attached: nutnmeady.jpg (1024x1249, 100K)

sauce?

Can you imagine how much more autistic his videos are going to be once his wife dies and his only peace is throwing himself into his 'work'

>meanddeadwife.jpg

dude

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 6.40.34 PM.png (274x427, 198K)

o no

what the fuck is on this mans face

Attached: 46798777_520027675158136_8498138672594419712_n.jpg (960x704, 39K)

I was a newborn photographer in a few hospitals for many years and had my fair share of demise babies and holy fuck I cannot comprehend what possessed whoever had the camera to look at that scene and go "yep, *click*" and for that fag to keep the picture and readily roll it out on the table top because its sick but not as sick as this casio duuude

autism

It was the 80s man.
People having kids then had been thoroughly mind-fucked by their boomer parents.
It was peak american capitalism. Everything was worth sharing, nothing was worth saving. That little pink thing has more value in a picture than as a person. These people gave rise to the subject of the stupid "boomer" meme borne of Jow Forums.

Jow Forums is my last social media platform. It will remain as such for another 6 months. After that, I'm going to be the dad of the weird cousins who don't have Facebook because their father won't let them.

Retard I think he's referring to NutNFancy

Does anyone have that local news screen cap of "Autistic man survives harrowing 5-day ordeal in Utah desert." but it's captioned as "Nutnfancy made another knife review"