Meme of a gun?

new fag here
is my glock 17 really that bad?

Attached: 20181218_112632.jpg (4032x1960, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glocks are perfectly fine, you did good by getting a full size 17 instead of a gay compact. Glocknade is a meme.

A thread died for this

F

Don't try to pretend that this thread is anything other than bait for Jow Forumstards.
Deliberate race baiting is worse than actual racism. Die of an anal hemorage you caustic parasite.

But the bigger question is why do you need approval for everything you fucking fag

that's a nice looking menorah where'd you get it?

fuck off kike

This.
Fuck off.

Fuck off, kike.

seconded

>implying racism is bad or somehow not justified
you fuck off too

Wrong board dipshit

You're right, what was I thinking? This is 4channel. I didn't even put on my mandatory 4channel brand chastity cage before posting. How bigoted!

Memes aside, glocks are good. Even great. Light, high cap, low bore axis, decent trigger, readily available parts, big after market, are used by LEOs, swat teams, special forces, and armies all over the world. They're relatively cheap but not too much. They are accurate if you have some experience with them. Mags are great. The thing's reliable as fuck. The ergos are hated by some loved by others. Some handguns are better than them, but overall for the price they go for they're hard to beat. The drawback of a good and affordable gun is that they become immensly popular, and at some point you're tired of always seeing them.

But the real question is, should we really continuously repeat that ? And keep for Jow Forums tards the jewish stuff.

I’d like to see you try to shoot your way out of an oven with that glock.

It took you ten minutes. You’re slipping Jow Forums!

This. Obvious bait is obvious.

This, but not in the pol way but in the fuck off trying to get free (((yous)))

Remember next time so gookmoot can get paid

I just finished cleaning my 1911, BHP, and tokarov.
Do you really want to know what I think of your glock?

Attached: C1E6E560-6BE5-4760-ADF2-7F9472E37968.jpg (575x811, 61K)

>I deliberately entered a board full of things I do not like an now I am upset
>how could this happen?

Happy
Hanukah

You're right man, I got lost on my way to Jow Forums and somehow found myself on /kike/. I didn't even have the courtesy to suck a bloody baby dick, the nerve of me!

Holy fuck Jow Forums is woke

F

jpost.com/Israel-News/Juniper-Cobra-begins-with-US-and-IDF-troops-simulating-missile-attacks-544598

Attached: 1518193102143.jpg (743x730, 150K)

>suck a bloody baby dick
lol my wife was watching Joe Rogan and this topic came up. She had never heard of it before. She asked me, "How are people not being arrested for this?" I said, "Take a wild guess." Her response, "Only the Jews could get away with that." I fucking died.

F

>“We are ready to commit to the defense of Israel and anytime we get involved in a kinetic fight there is always the risk that there will be casualties. But we accept that – as every conflict we train for and enter, there is always that possibility,” he said.
Literally saying Americans should be ready to die for Israel lmao

You think that's bad. My jewish friend was telling me his rabbi told him that some jews literally chew on foreskins after cutting it off.

Jesus how many times is Uncle Adolf gonna bless me with 88 dubs, and even a 1488 digit post. Thanks unc!

>checked
Ad Victorium!

Sieg Heil to you, sir.

checked

Attached: 1cd5c0057d3c8a6d83f65e504b71b8d0.jpg (590x525, 46K)