Rifle-caliber pistols

Now that bump stocks are illegal, are these the next to go?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-18 15-58-46.png (736x1130, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debbiedingell.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/dingell-introduces-legislation-address-safety-defects-firearms
thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/415013-i-fled-anti-semitism-in-the-soviet-union-we-must-tackle-lax-gun-laws
nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/politics/trump-bump-stocks-ban.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck changing up the fucking NFA of all things.

If a single mass shooting takes place with one, yes. Papa Trump and the NRA will make sure they're gone tomorrow.

I mean, as we've already seen with bumpstocks, the ATF can pretty much ignore the word of the law and do whatever they want.

Edgy blackpill, bro. Now go fuck yourself. Nothing will happen to AR pistols.

>Nothing will happen to AR pistols.
Just like nothing happened to bumpstocks?

Who gives a fuck about Chicago

The rest of the nation should not suffer under laws meant for Little Africa

debbiedingell.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/dingell-introduces-legislation-address-safety-defects-firearms

this has nothing about SBRs and does not count looking illegal-ish as a safety defect

>Short barrel
>round flying 3X faster

fuckin' what

Might this law force century and io to make usable AKs?

banflashhiders

try reading the whole sentence...

Nobody gave a fuck about bumpstocks. This is all bullshit political pandering to say "look, we did something!". If they actually tried to ban AR pistols the shit storm would be huge.

Every fucking time!

Nigger fuck off, you're probably one of the faggots saying Trump wasn't gonna get bumpstocks banned in the first place.

he said 3x faster than pistol rounds

3 times faster you say?

Attached: AnimeTiddieandFirearms.png (500x522, 113K)

Next to go is cheap steel cased rifle ammo, considering all of it is made in Russia and they keep escalating the situation in Ukraine further. Guns and ammunition are one of Russia's main exports to the US, so it makes sense to target that in particular. Also, one of the main 4 ammunition plants in Russia is owned by someone already targeted by US sanctions who is purposely keeping their percent ownership just under the minimum that the sanctions kick in at and another is state owned, so those two are very likely to be hit with the next round of sanctions.

If that does happen, expect the cheapest .223 to be ~$.30 and 7.62x39mm to start costing the same as .300 BLK at ~$.40. Assuming we another panic doesn't kick off at the same time or hasn't already kicked off as a result of current events, at which point all bets are off since it could mean the end of Republican administrations being safe periods when it comes to panics and an eternal Obama presidency esque panic.

Faggot you're why we're losing
Fuck trump
Fuck the nfa

I'd wager x39 will get cheaper, as the demand for domestically produced stuff will rise. The only thing stopping cheap brass x39 is the plethora of even cheaper steel stuff coming in.

Not if 5.56 brass is spendier than 7.62 election hacker atm
If anything they would cost the same, which is worse than what it is now

fucking journalist, have to ruin everything

nevermind guys part of some control organization

Not necessarily. Consider that Russian factories have lower labor costs to considers and are set up to produce ammo in the quantities that armies would order rather than just what US gun owners would go through. Also consider that 7.62x39mm is no where near as popular with the general gun owning public as .223. It may get slightly cheaper than what it is now, but it likely won't get too much cheaper than .300 BLK.

thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/415013-i-fled-anti-semitism-in-the-soviet-union-we-must-tackle-lax-gun-laws
HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA
THESE JEWS CAN'T HELP BUT REVEAL THEMSELVES CAN THEY?

>comes from communist antigun country
>tries to make new country like old country
Like pottery. If he was really "oy vey so persecuted", he might actually want guns to defend himself.

>he might actually want guns to defend himself
>implying the kikes arent rich enough to afford armed security, while you languish disarmed in a community full of illegally armed niggers

"I'm a Jew. Communists in another country were mean to me. Therefore, Americans have to scrap the Constitution and give up their guns."

It's just baffling how they manage to keep getting themselves thrown out of country after country, isn't it?

OK seriously. I'm going to break ranks here and call it like it is. Bump stocks are fucking stupid. They're not tactically sound, they're unsafe, and they serve absolutely no purpose except to convert a semi-automatic weapon into a weapon that fires more than one round with each trigger pull.

Banning them is not a real loss for the community, because nobody fucking used them except that asshat in Vegas. If there's a good reason not to ban them, it's probably that said idiot's use of them probably prevented accurate fire that would have caused more deaths, but in any event, I'm not missing them.

/in before some well-grounded Jow Forums fugee calls me a jew or a nigger

Why do you idiots not understand that laws are precedent? It's not about the fucking bump stocks, it's about how they claim they have the legal authority to ban them.
You seriously don't understand how government power works, and you should not participate in these conversations in the future.

>convert a semi-automatic weapon into a weapon that fires more than one round with each trigger pull.
But you pull the trigger for each bullet fired. Nothing has changed. Are you also going to ban belt loops on pants, rubber bands, and shoe laces?

(((Igorvolksy)))

Every single time.

How are they going to define what is and isn't a rifle caliber concisely enough to put it into law? What if there's a grip so it becomes AOW?

Still not banned.

Still not banned.

He didn't. They're not banned.

Beat me to it

>Why do you idiots not understand that laws are precedent?
Idiots like you apparently don't understand that precedent is set by court rulings, not by agencies announcing rule changes.
>But you pull the trigger for each bullet fired.
No, your finger stays in the same position, the gun just moves.

That's still a pull of the trigger. Your finger is moving (or not moving) in such a way that the finger ends up making physical contact with the trigger, thus resulting in the trigger being pressed inwards.

Jews. Not even fucking once.
>inb4 muh greatest ally
Fuck off JIDF.

In case you were wondering this guy is a Jew.

We all suffer for little Africa

Attached: 1508125277128.png (626x355, 11K)

So I heard they didn't even use a bump stock in the shooting but a rotor, Is this true?

Attached: 1s8649.jpg (903x1019, 87K)

Weeeeeew

>precedent is set by court ruling
>courts are filled largely with activist judges
>laws like this get passed and upheld by activist judges
>laws are now precedent
You're a fuckin dummy buddy

While I will wait to see how the bumpstock ban passes through the courts, people need to decide their lines in the sand. Full confiscation of all guns? Confiscation of all semiautos? Another AWB? All 10+ round magazines?

Once you know your full stop, shall not stand line, decide what lines before it warrants a day off work and a trip to your local state representative. Four boxes of liberty, and that final box is going to cost you, your friends, and your families a lot. Win with the first three if you can.

>he said 3x faster than pistol rounds

3 times the speed is well over MACH 3 you moron. The only round capable of that is .220 swift from a long barrel.

My line has been long crossed.
Bring back full auto

lots of shills blackpilling today and Jow Forums just laps it up sad

Good thing that if you actually took the time to debate this guy on twitter you would get banned for hate speech. Stop using social media and stop posting screen caps of bluecheckmarks ffs.

Recreational drugs kill more people than guns ever could. Normies are fine with sub 70IQ negroes on bath salts attacking homeless and eating their face.

Your numbers look low for all US groups, and the UK

Attached: chartoftheday_3848_the_us_murder_rate_compared_to_other_countries_n.jpg (960x684, 191K)

Just waiting for the other guys with rifles to show up then?

you fucking TARD

Its all over the news..its not disinfo. The opportunist son of a bitch just lost 3% of his voter base off the top and 25% by the the run up to election.
Hes a DEAD ORANGE CHINESE DUCK SAUCE.
What are you smokin.
Everyone is reacting in the hopes that this MORAN SEEs the discourse and the angst. Its natural reaction. This is the biggest fucking news in the last month because of far reaching implications.

WTF?!?!?!
Are you even a person?

Your “another trigger pull” requires no action of the shooter.

nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/politics/trump-bump-stocks-ban.html
Fuck off retard

Been an honor fighting with yall
Guns are useless if we never use em
Remember to have at least 10k rounds per rifle

Attached: denimdemons.jpg (500x375, 28K)

The second they ban "braces" they will be sued by countless handicapped individuals, those were originally designed so you could shoot them one handed remember? They would be marginalizing handicapped individuals and saying they don't have a right to self defense

Shooter has to pull the gun forward into the trigger. It's not like the thing operates with a spring

I'm waiting for a big wave that I can push over my line. When we're rewriting the constitution maybe.

Honestly with a republican president we shouldn't have to worry about this shit

Attached: BUGS.jpg (5000x5000, 1.6M)

>make it illegal to even possess one

Does this bother anyone else?
They didn't do the whole "well if you own one prior to this date you're fine" it's just full blown. What the fuck happens if they suspect you own one?

>tfw bumpstocks aren't even that useful, but you really hate the idea of giving up your rights with zero return

Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you speak.

>US 2.5 murder rate
>still higher than the rest of the European nations
Looks like mass shootings are still a problem and/or the way that 'whites' are accounted for includes mestizos, Arabs, Jews and people from north Africa (basically more Arabs).

The government needs no real reason to fuck your shit up, if they can't find a pretext they'll make one.

You'd think Trump of all people would know that and care about it, but I guess fucking not.

>if they suspect you own one?
My take is nothing. They wait until you fuck up and slap another federal felony firearms charge so they can take your guns, your vote, and your livelyhood.

The people pushing this aren't even thinking about how much it can fuck up a honest taxpayers life. They just think it means voters believe they did something about Vegas or Parkland or Sandy Hook.

Sauce?

>he thinks Republicans are different than Democrats
It'd be funny if it wasn't so fucking sad.

You faggots who shit on Jow Forums, take a look at this shit, look at his name. Tell me they aren't against our rights to bear arms. LOOK AT THIS YOU FAGGOTS . God damn I hate you leftist (progressive) Jow Forums gun owning fags.

>if you're against dwindling gun rights you're Jow Forums
ok i am Jow Forums
now git out faggot

Rifle rounds have almost 3x the muzzle velocity of pistol rounds

how much of it is drug related?

Based and redpilled

Why does he automatically assume the "global elite" are jews, nobody said anything about jews.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: bcd.jpg (680x680, 23K)

Holy non sequiturs, Batman!

>Stop paying allegiance to the 2nd Amendment
>"Embracing a constitutional right to guns is playing on the NRA’s turf. Advocates for campaign finance reform do not embrace the Citizens United decision; nor does the anti-choice community accept Roe v. Wade. We should stop it now."
There you have it. These sons of bitches deny that you have rights.
Ohh, this makes my piss boil. These fuckers have a psychotic lust for power. I pray they never get it.

Attached: 20180406_145230.jpg (474x355, 85K)

>it was so hard to get by
>like that time my piano fell on me

>enforcing gun laws is mean to black people

I knew braces would be next.

>oy vey I've been found out

Meant for

Are you fucking stupid? Holy shit

Mach 3 at sea level is about 2100 miles per hour, not feet per second you fucking mong. God damn go kill yourself

It does depends on the pistol round and barrel length, but velocities below 850 fps aren't remarkable (e.g. .380, .45 aarp). And 55gr .223 is typically over 2600 fps from a 10.5 or 11.5 barrel, or 2800+ in a 14.5" barrel.

Sure, if I compare i75gr .223 out a 7" AR vs 65gr .357sig in a G24 longboi, I can say they're practically the same velocity, but that's cherrypicking even harder than you have to to justify the 3x velocity claim.

It better fucking not, russia is the only reason I can shoot 308

>Why doesn't america make cheap ammo?
>SON AND I SAY SON DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PUT "MADE IN AMERICA" ON A SHITTY BULLIT?
>also unions

>muh consumer product safety commission
jej

I keep "weapons of war" specifically so I can rid society of people like this and the armed forces that serve them when they take away so many of my rights that i have my children taken from me if I do not agree with a "transgender affirming" therapist that they all need chemical castration ASAP.

t. has experience with attempted "transgender affirmation", thankful the world wasn't so liberal I would have been castrated.
>we're pretty sure you're trans, kid
>you don't play sports and you hang out with girls
>but you haven't kissed any boys yet
>so don't say your gay, we don't believe that shit for a minute
>you seem pretty vain, you did your hair for an hour
>are you sure you aren't a girl, fred?
>your mother says you want to be one
>we're pretty sure, yeah, we're pretty su-
>20 years later
>Oh, he was just a really faggy straight guy.
>Your girlfriend has no tits, fred. Are you gay?
>I just like flat chests.
>Cool.

They don't think anyone has a right to self defense anyway

pure coincidence

Attached: 1454359856968.jpg (750x634, 78K)

>ban rifle caliber pistols
>no problems with armor piercing ammo becoming illegal because some nerd thought it would be cool to make a .308 pistol

A rifle-cal pistol like the Kel-Tec PLR-16 has a muzzle velocity of 2600fps.
The typical .45 cal handgun has a muzzle velocity around 830fps.

That's a difference of a factor of 3, approximately.

>I myself remember young children,
>mocking me for being Jewish
>as we all lay in the children’s section of a hospital.
> (I ended up there after managing to tip an upright piano onto myself.)

now, maybe. Maybe it was antisemetic.
or maybe they just called you dumb for your dumb mechanism of injury

Wile E Coyote confirmed antisemite

>Checkmark

Imagine my shock.

Look at that smarmy kike

The jew cries out in pain as he pulls a piano down on... himself?

>gets btfo
>changes subject

>Nobody gave a fuck about bumpstocks.
rly tho?

>In Chicago, the average weapon caliber used in everyday gun violence has been , number of people dying

I'd laugh at how retarded this statement is considering most common handgun rounds are larger calibers than most common rifle rounds but I'm too mad that there's probably a lot more people this fucking stupid who are able to vote.

Attached: 1514090008366.gif (800x450, 531K)