What's Arizona like?

Currently living in The Peoples Republic of NJ, I hate it Ive always hated it. My best friend is moving out to Arizona and has offered me a room to stay at while I get settled if I move there.
So my question is how is Mesa Arizona? What could I expect living there and most importantly whats the job market like?
Arizona Jow Forumsommandos please chime in I would like to hear the good,bad and the ugly.

Attached: F8ACACE2-130D-4CFC-B1A4-F1478BA416A1.png (1242x2208, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cKm4nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lost to the Horde in the last election. It's a blue shithole now

california 2.0

something something nuclear winter

I know you guys lost a few seats and the governor?
Is it already on track to being that bad keep in mind Im already In NJ.

I lived there (scotsdale)when i was a kid so i dont know much about the gun culture, but it is a very beautiful state and its a great place for nature lovers, the area i lived in was absolutely gorgeous once you got away from the town, which wasnt too difficult. there was a wash (a small valley cut from the rock by rains in the mountains)behind my house in the middle of a development which was pefect for hiking, its a breath taking place if you are in the right spot, if its not in the middle of a city, go for it

It's blue. It's being taken over California. Don't come here

Thinking about moving to Flagstaff. Would like input as well.

>inb4 blue state now, abandon hope all ye who enter here

Still a far cry from Cuckifornia.

It's Phoenix so it's gonna be hot as fuck for you all year long. I dunno too much about the job market, if you're looking for just anything then you should be able to find something pretty easy. Lots of gun folks in AZ like Gun Jesus etc.

I do love the outdoors, here the Poconos and Pine Barrens are my favorite places to be.

Lots of old people and rednecks, both Tucson and Phoenix are College towns but while i was going to school i never felt other than directly on campus those cities were antigun. Now the ranges can have alot of different retards ranging from fudds who comment on AKs and ARs to FOB Asians to College bros to first gen boarder crossers. The ranges are nice and comfy, especially the ones around Tuscon. Food is good and you have some dank Japanese and Italian restaurants like Samurai and Oreganos in Tucson. The weather can be unbelievably ass though so expect to deal with 110 to 117 degree heat all the way down to 30 degree cold and during monsoon season expect rain storms in that 115 degree heat leading to instantaneous swamp ass. Idk its not bad living in Arizona, just gotta know what to expect.

Attached: newvegas.jpg (1191x670, 242K)

Source?

Lived here most of my 27 years and as long as you leave your political BS at the nearest state border come on in. Tucson can be kind of liberal but you don't notice really, my day to day hasn't changed for the worse for a long time. Reservations are dumb but I never go on them. You can shoot almost anywhere, ranges all over, hunting is decent considering the lack of water but upstate is way better. Gun laws are super lax, no one cares you carry and the laws on the books in most places go ignored. Getting a job can be hard without the right qualifications or work ethic but depends on experience. Schools are pretty dope for some programs, not all professors are liberal cucks. Latina women all over fine as hell, colleges mean steady supply of fresh young dumb girls, gas is cheap and regular vices available. What else you wanna know?

Working as a theatrical stagehand and Currently paying off a new Subaru. Id like to be able to not just survive, but be able to buy some land build a home.

>Getting a job can be hard without the right qualifications or work ethic but depends on experience.

If I get a job as a jail pig here would I be able to transition to somewhere over there doing the same thing?

I am not a fan of the heat. How many months would say its over 80?

Almost guaranteed if you can get into a corrections gig and have some experience. Tucson has a couple prisons right outside the main city and there's a few scattered farther out around Phoenix. There's also the local constabulary lockups.

I”m pretty wasy going If there are big open spaces I can drive,shoot,camp,and meet some cool people that sounds good to me. What is the crime like in metro areas?

>i thought there would be more gambling

>corrections gig
watch out for them Powder Gangers

That's good to know, but I was hopefully going to get further up north (where it's not so hot). As long as that's an attitude that persists closer to the northern border then I'm good.

If you're in Mesa you can probably bike everywhere, save money on a car and not be a fatass. The weather stays consistent. The heat only really gets bad in July/August, otherwise you barely notice it. You have to consider it's a dry heat. Unlike NY or NJ humidity doesn't factor in. Speaking from experience a 90 degree heat in upstate New York is far worse than 100 degrees in Phoenix. Gun laws are pretty lax, just don't be a dumbass. If you don't want to drive all the way to the desert to shoot I'd recommend the indoor range C2 tactical. Now yes they're a bunch of 5.11 tacticool retards that try to sell you stupid shit - just buy a range for $10 or $15 and use your own guns/ammo. Other than that you can bike to the marketplace or Mill Ave and have a good time.

>What could I expect living there and most importantly whats the job market like?

$12 an hour for life and $1200 a month rent with $550 a month electric bill in summer.
hope you like taco's cause thats the only thing you will be able to afford! Go to Florida with the rest of your kind...

Attached: 1289929011680.jpg (343x205, 40K)

Flagstaff has Hippies, Students, Indians, and Retirees.
Next to the biggest reservation in the country, you will see drunk Natives stumbling down the road.
The railroad runs right along Route 66, there are about 100 trains a day in the city. I-40, I-17, US 180 and Us 89 all intersect in town. There are a lot of homeless and hitchhikers around.
Flagstaff has a terrible housing problem thanks to the university. Rent is extremely high for AZ because the town is essentially a California outpost where students can pay less in Tuition than at home.
Downtown has a lot of great restaurants but nearly every business has "no guns" signs.

If you want to go shooting there is an official range out near Walnut Canyon Natl Monument, but most everyone just goes out in the forest and shoots in cinder pits. A bunch of spots have been closed thanks to fuckheads who don't pick up their trash.

>t. moved from Flagstaff to Maine this summer

I have to say you guys have not disappointed me. Ive gotten more relevant first hand info here then a few hours on google. Please keep sharing

God dammit. That shit is precisely why I wanted to LEAVE california. I can deal with crusties and hippies as long as I can carry and have uncucked pews, but fuck me, I am not gonna move to an entirely different state just to get cucked on rent by international student bugmen twice.

I would live in the more based parts of AZ but desu I really do not like hot weather at all, and the entirety of the PNW is turning into North California so that's out of the question.

Pic related.

Attached: 1544554600118.jpg (438x720, 46K)

>Pic related
too true
i cant deal with this much longer

It's a shithole. Full of third worlders and has shitty government services because the state is broke as fuck. The move to Arizona meme died like 5 years ago, because all the people who were actually dumb enough to move realized what a hell on Earth it literally is.

To put it into perspective, I'm desperately trying to move back to CA...

Yeah that just makes you a retard

I lived here for 13 years now. Around the Surprise/Glendale/Avondale area. Gun laws out here are dope, living cost is lowish, and job market is meh? The average citizen out here though is a fucking retard and there are just undesirables everywhere in the 3 areas I've lived in.

If you mostly keep to yourself and your small group of friends then its a great place to live because you can make a decent living and enjoy your guns in peace whilst ignoring the shitty people, shitty cities, and fairly uneventful environment you live in.

I moved 6 months ago from Upstate NY to Middle TN. I don't regret moving here. Sometimes I feel homesick. Gun ownership here is great though. Just make sure you remember where you came from and don't vote Democrat because muh weed or muh free shit. And don't feed the off ramp bums either.

Don’t bother. West coast is likely to be in decline over next few decades. You would be better off just moving one state to get away from NJ hell hole.

TPTB are going to crash the economy to make all the new fuckheads return home to their shithole countries...

Attached: CONCENTRATE_1544496881.jpg (600x617, 49K)

Am I the only one that would hate-fuck this dumb bitch?

Lmfao 9 months out of the year.

The dude thinks 80 degrees is hot.

He gonna die.

Crime in metro areas is very dependent on the zip code. It varies a fuckload depending on a few things. How close is it to the freeway, How many spics live in said zip code, How many niggers live in said zip code, How many apartments are there in the area and how many trailer parks are there in the area.

It's in the west. All west states are either
>hot, dry, full of Californians, if gun laws are based the Californians are working on changing that.
Or
>cold, wet, full of Californians, if gun laws are based the Californians are working on changing that.

Yeah Ill probably die in the heat or climatize.

Yeah It seems like Ill be miserable a few months a year. I imagine I’d get used to it. And as far as crime goes it sounds like it is everywhere.

I carry in those bars and restaurants.

Just carry a lcp.

She really activates the conquistador mindset: something about the crazy eyes just really does it for me.

Attached: 1440281508785.png (817x669, 272K)

Fuck off we’re full.

Mesa is a mormon enclave.

Flagstaff has some nice weather, nice scenery and a pretty decent shooting scene too. You have do deal with, as some others said, hippies, students and fucking drunk redskins. It's also one of the most expensive places to live in the state and is only getting more expensive bc its a college town with nothing else near it. It is pretty liberal but not too bad. People are really upset about the state turning more blue (myself included) but it isn't really a doomsday scenario yet.

Source: Currently live there

Avoid the metro areas as much as you can, most of the cities in Arizona are very nice to live in. If you wanna live near phoenix without phoenix crime, check out Goodyear, Avondale, Surprise, Glendale or Cave Creek. I lived out in Buckeye for most of my life, which is one of the nicer places to live but its kind of a small town over a large area.

You just summed it up nicely.

Fifteen years here, all spent living on the West side of the valley.

>The Peoples Republic of NJ, I hate it Ive always hated it.

Awww, sweaty, who hurt you? Seriously man NJ is the best, where do you live Trenton?

>east coast california is the best

lmao cope as fuck, enjoy your 10 rounders

Currently scoping out cheaper alternatives. Prescott seems to be more small-town-red and it's also near what Arizonans consider to be a forest so that sounds cool

Anyone know anything about the town?

Arizona Jow Forums discord

discord.gg/cKm4nA

I hope the rest of your kind thinks similarly

Attached: 1527893397237.jpg (759x847, 110K)

>muh gooberment services

lol no wonder you want to move back to cuckifornia, you don't get as much neetbux in Arizona.

>east coast california
I mean, that's clearly NY.

>enjoy your 10 rounders
Implying I don't have plenty of 30's bought with cash out of state.

Here in the Midwest, 80 is fucking scorching while 30 is a brisk day

And it's funny because I'm with a Puerto Rican. I have no Spanish ancestry but I must conquer

Oh yeah Prescott is lovely. Really good if you like the outdoors, has some actual river activity. Definitely a nice place, although I have only ever visited.

I always shit on Arizona in these threads. Fuck Arizona, the climate is fucking dreadful and it's boring as fuck. Orange everywhere. Strip malls everywhere. Fuck this state.

I looked it up on gmaps, couln't really find a "main street." I like places that have an actual street full of shops and restaurants and shit. Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

And nah I'm not that outdoorsy except for when I want to be. Basically a cabin with good internet is ideal lmao.

Attached: Untitled.png (741x591, 23K)

All of them.

>I'm not a fan of the heat
PLEASE DO NOT FUCKING GO
YOU WILL HATE IT

k, when are you leaving?

I'm from Tucson, currently living in Oregon. I miss Tucson a lot sometimes.If you don't mind living among critters and creepy crawly's. It's a comfy fun town filled with hot college girls. Sunshine, 2 months of monsoon seasons. Great hunting and hiking. It's a pretty cheap place to live but wages are a bit low. The economy does kind of suck. If you don't possess any skills chances are you're going to be working a minimum wage service industry job.

Attached: IMG_1375.jpg (3264x2448, 2.95M)

Aren't Oregon gun laws shit compared to Arizona?

No, Oregon is just a more liberal state. I can still walk into any gun shop with just a state drivers license and cash and walk out in 10 minutes with a firearm. I can buy anything in Oregon that I could in Arizona. No magazine restrictions

Attached: 1434595666796.jpg (600x450, 65K)

Don't they have a machine gun ban or something? Or was that Washington?

Those laws are likely subject to change given the mass exodus of broke californian liberals.

Prescott definitely has a main street. As memory serves, it has the town hall in a center grassy area with some statues and an open area where they have farmers markets and shit. That is surrounded by a box of roads with a bunch of historical buildings around it, I'll see if I can find some pictures I took from the last time I was there.

you can own any gun you want in Oregon as long as you meet the federal requirements

Dope, maybe I can actually move to the PNW instead, somewhere with proper forests and weather that won't boil me inside out.

>What's Arizona like
Currently a Californian colony since Commiefornians can't afford the exorbitant property taxes to live in their shitty studio apartments surrounded by MS13 gang bangers and junkies.
Please help us OP.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Attached: Minnie how bad things really are.png (850x580, 657K)

>discord.gg/cKm4nA

Attached: CIA ball glowing.png (480x466, 139K)

Oregon prohibits any person from knowingly possessing any machine gun, unless it is registered under federal law. Federal law generally allows the possession of machine guns manufactured prior to May 19, 1986 so long as they are registered. I'll never buy a machine gun anyways. I don't have THAT kind of disposable income

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-08-12-at-12.06.06-PM-640x480.png (640x480, 39K)

You do get used to it. It takes a summer or so.

Peace, paco.

Samurai is great. Raijin Ramen is trash

Also Tucson isn’t that bad. Cost of living has been steadily increasing as more people move here though.

They dont have so much as a main street, more of a main square centered around a courthouse, one side is almost entirely bars if that's your thing, the rest is mostly shops and restraunts. Though the best burger joint in town is the down the road off the square a bit.

Source: Going to school in Prescott

THIS.
Also all you flags flee north to Colorado thinking it’s better but instead you just make our shit worse.

Attached: 189B0EFB-366C-4CCF-A25D-B769A7D7B1D1.jpg (359x316, 23K)

Plenty of areas are still good, but there are too many small business owners here who've been brainwashed into thinking they won't survive without illegals.

Flagstaff and Tucson are the two biggest leftist shitholes in the state until the Mexican vote turns Maricopa into
>muh open border

>NJ
AMISH TIME

Attached: PENNSYLVANIA PEEENSYLVANIA.jpg (800x440, 134K)

>Game was rigged from the start

Attached: 1542501655078.jpg (544x403, 24K)

Mesa is a shithole. Gilbert is better.

There is alot of input here and Im no closer to deciding haha. But I appreciate the help eitherway. I’m definitely gunna have to drive out there and check it out first hand. Maybe I”ll see some of you anons at the range.
>maybe start a legion of our own
>put degenerates on the cross
>pillage and conquer
>nuke California you know the usual.

Attached: E6C21230-57CD-4569-8027-CA66DE401244.png (1242x2208, 3.35M)

Not the governor. A few house seats and one senate seat. McSally has a history of close racee to be fair, so her losing isn't terribly surprising. She underperformed and lost in areas our (R) governor won. Blue Wave was the biggest culprit and it honestly didn't do a whole lot.

If you make sure you vote for the right candidates I'd be glad to have you.

9 or 10 months. Except for monsoon season it's a dry heat. But if you hate the heat, find another state.

Mesa is a sea of methheads with some really nice neighborhoods sprinkled in, if you dont mind mormons, if you dont have skills or a degree dont come here to get started.
Also fuck off, we are full

>Moves to Arizona from CA
>Wants to go back to communists land because the government overlord doesn't gun enough
>Construction of items mde of clay
Go ahead and kys if not bait

Hey NJ user, wanna hang out?

I'm from CA and the only state I hate more than CA is new jersey. Fuck the Jersey shore and your laws are worse than CA and the state has nothing like NY. NJ is truly the worst state of America.

You don’t need a permit for concealed carry, so that’s kinda fun.

Mesa's not bad, live i phoenix rn, great hiking and good mexican food. went to a pretty decent range out in mesa about two weeks ago, pretty much no knife restrictions is nice too

Carry on then friend, enjoy safe travels on the way back to your homeland.

Attached: 20095s.gif (247x200, 25K)

Choose first chad option, unless your dreams are fucking gay, then third

>>Puerto Rican
>>No Spanish ancestry
Abbo?

732 West Monmouth here

come on over man we need more red guys. states got good gun laws and a decent second hand market. its hot as all hell during the summer which isnt good for car batteries or electric bills but its a decent state

The entire east valley is great minus AJ, lived in Mesa for 10 years, AJ for 5, Phoenix for 2, and been in the mountains for the last 5 (pic related is view from 2300m). If you were to make a representative chart for jobs and the economy in AZ, Phoenix metro would be huge, Tuscon large, and everything else barely a speck on the map economically. Phoenix is slowly becoming slightly more liberal but you still see at least 3-4 people open carrying at any walmart or big store. I lived 1 mile from the Salt river when I was in Mesa and most people in that part of Mesa went shooting at Usery mountain or in the Tonto Nat Forest about 45-60 mins to the north and east. If you don't like the heat I would recommend looking at another state (thermometer on my porch hit 120F almost every summer in Mesa).

Also most rural areas are majority white (80% +), and I would call some "desert rednecks" because that's basically how they act. And Tuscon is legit the only place I've ever met or seen a black "cowboy".

Attached: IMG_20160430_1501394.jpg (1920x1088, 1.23M)

They just elected a Senator that got caught on camera called them retarded meth heads so I don't see it as an upgrade from NJ