Why was it not necessary for the ATF to allow an amnesty for existing owners of Bump-Stocks...

Why was it not necessary for the ATF to allow an amnesty for existing owners of Bump-Stocks? Kinda like they did in 68 and 86. Does this prove that their final intention truly is confiscation with no reimbursement?

Attached: k9_splash_image.jpg (600x310, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.com/contribute?src=bumpstocklink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it is written to be stuck down by the supreme court.

>any day Hughes will be repealed!

I think their goal is to uphold some semblance of law and order. There are some (most) people living in your society that don't think autists should be running around with essentially full auto SBRs under their trenchcoats.

> what is ex post facto

I told you fucking retards but oooooh nooooo they're LeGaLlY oBlIgAtEd To ReOpEn ThE rEgIsTrY

Dumbass, what did you think would happen?

I thought that confiscation without reimbursement was illegal

Making something illegal =/= confiscation

Thats their endgame. Make no mistake.

Exactly correct user. It's a "semblance" of law and order, not actual law and order. The bill of rights is a dead letter, and the pens out there better get used to that fact. The only law that exists is what some negress bureaucrat making $34K/year in Washington types out into her LawForms software and publishes in the Federal Register.

Just spend millions of dollars, ten years, and risk a felony conviction to challenge it in court if you don't like it, goyim. Oops we just passed 50 other laws while you were doing that.

Who gives a fuck about reimbursement. The problem isnt even outlawing guns. Its just a symptom. The root problem is antis are tearing down the Bill of Rights. The 2nd is just being done first. It has to be first to reach their end goals. When you argue with the anti gun nut jobs this need to be explained as the common anti thinks its about guns. After guns even the anti gun nut jobs will lose the 1st, 4th, 5th ect. Until the Constitution no longer stands. Thats the end game. Bitching about guns is just an emotional path being used to further the agenda.

You don't need to do any of those things to challenge it in court, just like the dumbass with the nunchucks in NY, or the guy with the mags in California.

Hell a ninth circuit judge ruled no reimbursement for legally acquired property was unconstitutional, so IDK how the ATF is even trying this approach.

The first is already under fire with people arguing that “hate speech” causes violence.

They aren’t forcing you to turn it in. Just letting you know it’s illegal and 10 years in jail if you don’t.

1st is under fire, yes. If the 2nd falls the 1st and all the rest will be soon after.

>having a Bill of Rights in a Hispanic country
Oh sweety

Why is trump fucking us over? I’m not going to vote for him again. I fucking hate back stabbers

Attached: 8C8DD6E8-631D-4DE8-BC07-3C82A503683F.jpg (720x644, 62K)

Fuck this dude. I’m not voting for him again

I'm sorry, how do I sign up for free legal aid to fight a case all the way to the USSC, again? I must have misplaced that link.

This. Our only hope at this stage is to put up a crowdfunding site looking for enough money to buy out a snownigger territory like Iceland or Canada.

They actually did it right with Hughes, sadly. Guns already on the registry are still legal, avoiding ex post facto. The California mag van though? Ripe for BTFO if it were to go to SC

>Buy out Canada
>2nd largest land mass
>Ridiculously resource-rich
That's not happening.

As has been said before, if you give these clowns so much as an inch, they WILL take a mile. First it’ll be things like bump stocks and mag limits, next thing you know the only thing you’ll be allowed to have is something black powder related or a .22 short revolver with an expensive hunting license for a shottie just in the name of “common sense” gun control. These people don’t know dick about guns and ideally should have no say whatsoever about anything related to them. I think you could argue the 5th in regards to bump stocks however, doubt much would come from it though.

The first is already dead in practice. They just decided to use corporate power to end it rather than state power. Imagine if your power or gas company could say they won't serve you because they don't like your opinions. That is how it is right now with every monopoly tech company like paypal or patreon or google. And if you try to start your own, well there are a hoard of Stasi agents who call themselves "reporters" who will harass all the higher level services you use like Stripe and other credit card services until you are completely shut out of the economy. Free market was a lie.

>muh simulated full auto

>how do I sign up for free legal aid to fight a case all the way to the USSC, again? I must have misplaced that link.
There is not a single thing in life worth fighting for that is free.

You missed his point. Its that the grand majority of citizens cant afford to get into a legal battle with the nations legal system.

All of Trump's grandchildren are jewish.

Attached: armed goyim.jpg (1179x825, 284K)

the way I see it if they make it so your bump stock becomes a legal full auo as grandfathered in you can just make the rifle a real machinegun and as such you would just slap bump stocks on everything and make a whole new machinegun registery…...the atf fucking sucks so this is why.

Apparently the way you see things is blind.

ATF wasn't even around until 1972.

No. They were formed in like 1933ish

Because the ATF did not pass a new law. They merely reinterpreted an existing one.

this.
its a large all encompassing agenda coming down from the real puppet masters.
my only question is, who is pulling the strings?
maybe its the aliens?
think about it

muh 4d chess

Attached: 1545176477027.jpg (600x310, 138K)

Attached: sociopaths.png (665x459, 99K)

this does pretty much explain everything

The ruling cited some caselaw shit like for the safety and good of the people where the government destroyed some cedar trees to prevent fungus from destroying other crops. No shit, it's in the official ruling.

Get Putin to say he wants Alaska back. Buy for original purchase price. That's like 27 cents per gun in the US when adjusted for inflation. I'd gladly pay a few bucks for a square mile or so.

this
I told you guys as well but you didn't listen.
You got greedy and you deserve this.

no they aren't.

According to Jewish tradition, Jewishness is passed down through the females, not the male. If his daughter married a Jewish guy their kids are not Jewish, according to Judaism.

If he had a son that married a Jewish girl then yes, his grandkids would be Joos.

You're not a slave to the government. They can't legislate your rights away.

Do not register anything with the government.
Do not apply for anything with the government.
Do not talk to the government.
Do not contract with the government.
Do not tell the government what you are doing about anything.

They're hostile to you and your rights. Start treating them as such.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 US 137
The Constitution for these united States is the Supreme Law of the Land. Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is null and void of law and effect from its inception.

Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 US 105
No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it.

"A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by Federal constitution". at 113, (1943).

Shuttlesworth v.Birmingham , 373 US 262
If a State converts a liberty into a privilege the citizen can engage in the right with impunity.

Miller v. US, 230 F 486: "The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime."

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of this exercise of constitutional rights." Sherer v. Cullen, 481 F 946

Davis v. Wechsler, 263 US 22: "The assertion of federal rights, when plainly and reasonably made, is not to be defeated under the name of local practice."

Bennett v. Boggs, 1 Baldw 60: "Statutes that violate the plain and obvious principles of common right and common reason are null and void."

None of the above is even necessary. Gun grabbers are treasonous hypocrites and liars, swearing an oath to the constitution and then turning right around and violating it at every turn.

"An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery."
-State v. Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260

Attached: 568AB77A63824ED7B84204AA4FB43E1B.png (1348x470, 57K)

"Each person has the right to resist an unlawful arrest. In such a case, the person attempting the arrest stands in the position of a wrongdoer and may be resisted by the use of force, as in self- defense."
-State v. Mobley, 240 N.C. 476, 83 S.E. 2d 100

"One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance."
-Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910
"These principles apply as well to an officer attempting to make an arrest, who abuses his authority and transcends the bounds thereof by the use of unnecessary force and violence, as they do to a private individual who unlawfully uses such force and violence."
-Jones v. State, 26 Tex. App. I
-Beaverts v. State, 4 Tex. App. 1 75
-Skidmore v. State, 43 Tex. 93, 903.

It'll never see any federal court.

>believing he ever had your interests

There's a tid bit on the letter in that:

"While in 1968 Congress left open the possibility of future amnesty registration of firearms subject to the NFA, ATF has long held that it eliminated any possible amnesty for machineguns in 1986…18 U.S.C. § 922(0) would preclude the registration ofmachineguns during an amnesty period. Section 922(0) prohibits possession of machineguns which were not lawfully possessed prior to its effective date of May 19, 1986 …. Since 922(o) [was enacted after the amnesty provision of the NFA], its provisions would prevail over any earlier enactment in conflict. This means that any future amnesty period could not permit the lawful possession and registration of machineguns prohibited by section 922(o)."

Basically ATF is saying that we can never have another amnesty ever again.

>4D chess lol
How naive do you have to be...

Ivanka converted. her kids are Jews

This is what's really terrifying, but most people around here will simply scream fREEEEE market and commie shit than sooner acknowledge that private entities hate individuals as much as the government does.

>muh memes are more important than principle
It's time to play everyone's favorite game: Coastie or Yuropoor

The 1st is already under attack with people saying SJWs shouldn't have a say in how things are run

To be fair the ATF said they were fine, it was the DOJ that is forcing this down our throats.

They're not gonna start another registry for them. Plus they know you wouldn't sign up anyway

Children -shouldn't- have a say in government.

Attached: e8d0b8d8-a4f8-43a0-908a-b3e8389bf0cb.gif (245x143, 2.92M)

>He fell for the Trump meme

Attached: tumblr_nkm725brM61u64k17o1_500.gif (500x375, 496K)

support the GOA's lawsuit against the ATF and DOJ
gunowners.com/contribute?src=bumpstocklink

Attached: 1544950021336.png (534x404, 347K)

>>>r/chapotraphouse/
It can't not go to court, it's mandatory confiscation and sets an extremely dangerous precedent ripe for abuse by the next Democratic president; the Court is also obligated to lend immediate weight to matters concerning the EB. Even if it isn't a 2A violation, it violates the right to private property and only Congress can actually impose a ban on a product of commerce. So if the NRA doesn't immediately sue, then companies that manufacture bump stocks might. The DoJ has to enforce the executive branch's decisions as concerns law enforcement,
>Inb4 they do it all the time
Yes, but this is COnstitutionally tricky on several grounds - nobody mandated that Kinder Surprise needed to be confiscated from homes and stores.

>You should have been #WithHer, drumphy! #BlueWave2024 xD
>>>r/politics/

This.

>vote for him
See there's your problem, you voted for him and not against the alternatives.
No politician is to be trusted, you don't ever vote for a politician, only against the others.

bump

You have the 8-4-4-4-12 shill I’d pic. We are on to you leftist scum

Jewishness is acquired through conversion and Orthodox Jews allow converts.