Why do 5,9'' and below make the best operators?

Why do 5,9'' and below make the best operators?

Attached: operatorz.jpg (720x540, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/shortest-world-leaders-from-history/katia-kleyman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smaller target, shorter nerves (faster reflexes), a lifetime of feeling like they have something to prove which causes them to put in more effort, or perhaps wizard magic.

They don't have to bend their knees as much going uphill

>a lifetime of feeling like they have something to prove
Not really unless you're highly insecure, and in that case you'd never make it into an operator position anyway.

Because they have nothing to love for and everything to prove.
They are determined. Because they have short guy syndrome, and disposable because women dont want to procreate with them.

Live* not love.

ITT: Pic related

Attached: Stupid faggot little cocksucker.jpg (187x254, 36K)

Falling for the women don't like short guy meme hahahahaha, it's the shitty genetics of short women that make their babies be short idiot.

176cm manlet here
We are the best operators because we all want to die because stacies don't care, and so we stop caring ourselves and we start carrying

Their eternal rage fuels their way to great accomplishment. A LOT of work can be done if you are always pissed the fuck off.

t. 5'7.5"

t. Assraged manlett

While it's not a major factor, I would say the majority of military fitness tests are skewed towards manlets. Most of the calisthenics are easier when smol.

Small guys can carry more weight to body weight ratio, and the average grunt is literally a pack mule.

Lol because contrary to what these fags on here will say, most men are under 6 foot. Average height was like 5'10" last I checked.

I'm 5'8" and have never let my height be an issue for me. I'm also very strong and broad shouldered so that might help. If you're some lanky guy, it must suck.

When I was in the army I had a 6'8" guy in my platoon in basic and AIT (was 11B so it was just basically all BASIC for us) who was a gangly fucker. Could run but had trouble pumping out 20 push-ups and had trouble with sit ups. Guy was an uncoordinated mess.

During the unarmed combat part of training the drill sergeants had him go against the 5'2" guy. The little dude literally made that giant fucker his bitch. Then again he grew up in Chicago as one of the few white boys in the hood. Guy fought all his life.

It's the size of the fight in the dog, not the size of the dog in a fight.

So that's why Hitler did nothing wrong....wasn't he short as hell?

He was 5'9, which was taller than all the other big guy leaders at the time with the exception of that commie lover Roosevelt, who happened to be confined to a wheelchair.

Roosevelt was such a fag he distanced himself from the alpha male relative of his that was an actual decent president. If it weren't for the japs being rice niggers who had to sucker punch us to try to be relevant, he'd be a nobody president. his shit wasn't helping the country and it was obvious. That war saved his crippled gimp ass by helping rebuild the economy and shit.

Fuck FDR. I know he's burning in hell for being an ungodly crippled commie.

>a lifetime of feeling like they have something to prove
Dawg, they aren't that insecure

manlets are such little fags. That's why girls don't mate with them. Name one famous manlet who is banging any hot chicks? Can't.

I mean, I'm 5'9, I know the meme say I'm a man let but in reality it's pretty average. Truth is, being around average height is pretty useful for military stuff. You have greater strength potential and longer legs than the hardcore manlets, but can also manipulate your body easier, require less food, and have less stress on your joints than the lankies. Just a good solid in between, I guess that's why most of us evolved to be somewhere between 5'8 and 6' across the world. That said, there are both turbomanlets and giants who make it in spec ops, but it's a lot harder for them

>this is a tallnigger projecting

mighty mouse

Peter Parker

>it's the shitty genetics of short women that make their babies be short idiot.
Source?

The Oddjob Effect.

Attached: uhf6wl34l3p01.jpg (550x348, 23K)

5'7 bruce lee built manlet here. While I would consciously avoid hand-to-hand combat with most people around 6' or taller, I'm sure I can be competitive against them. At the same time, I know for a fact I would do better than most of them in operating (maneuvering, endurance, skill, speed). Any lanklets who don't lift, idc how big they are, would get outclassed across the board.

>tfw tall and angry

You mean hobbit magic

Found the short guy

magikal girl Jow Forums when?

t. manlet defense force

Vladimir Putin.

5'7" MASTER RACE

>shorter nerves (faster reflexes)
You're literally retarded.

> 5'7"
Overpriced .2'2" Magnitude.

Is 5'10 salvageable guys? I know it's not the tallest, but I don't feel particularly short in public

This, I'm 5'10" and I have nothing to live for. All the girls in my area are "if your height doesn't start with 6'..." people and I feel like it would be the best to just die for something instead of living the remainder of my life bumbling though a career I hate while going home to an empty house.

tom cruise

>.5"

Attached: doesn't smoke cigarettes.png (665x465, 115K)

5'5" manlet here.
It's because the heart doesn't have to work as hard to pump blood throughout the rest of our body and our joints have it easier too.
Not to mention that it takes less to fuel our muscles and body, meaning we can operate longer, more effectively.
Obviously our naturally low profile in a firefight is beneficial.

On a similar not, you're NOT a manlet if you're >5'7" so quit trying to pretend to be one.
>tfw 5'12" manlet
>tfw no girlfriend, no easy wet pussy, and no balls because 5'12" manlet
We all know you're just baiting to piss off real manlets and or you're highly insecure about some deeply rooted misconception where everyone is >6'5".

Attached: 1521733615269.jpg (1152x1200, 288K)

>5'9
>INTJ
Am I perfect for oper8er larping?

Best fighters too. Conor Mcgregor and Floyd Maywhether both under 5'9

He lose to Habib.

Try asking a coworker if he has any leads on anything, even if they are female

.5" dude. Stop. I'm 5'7" isn't at all bad. If anything bodies start to get distorted in proportion the taller or shorter you are.

I work with a lot of dudes that are 5'10"+ some of them are pitiful looking. All they got is their height and they believe that's all that matters.

5'12" is this a meme way of saying 6' or did a cell in your brain stop working?

Its ok manlet babby maybe someday your ancestors will honor you by being tall

It's a way to illustrate just how ridiculous your height woes are if you're genuinely upset about being

why is it that anyone over 6"1' is always challenged by a 5"6' manlet and his friends?

The outcome is always the same!

Attached: Shaxidpm.jpg (300x225, 25K)

>why is it that anyone over 6"1' is always challenged by a 5"6' manlet and his friends?
Examples?

This has to be bait. You're fucking pathetic, and it's not your height, it's your pathetic, limp wristed weak will and disgusting crying that make you that way. I am 5'4" and I get shot down a lot and even I am not as defeatist.

Pathetic. Fucking pathetic

Absolutely based and manletpilled

in bar having a few drinks
manlet walks over, my friends said you are looking at me!
Proceed to knock him and his three friends out, toss manny's lifeless body into the garbage pail as his friends run in horror out the back door...

Finish drink, tip bartender, leave and head to another bar!

Attached: 0f1b77e32e3e0c890b8cb48703787a65.png (720x540, 451K)

>manlet cope thread
mfw

Attached: 1508378612439.jpg (500x375, 19K)

You might want to consider getting a refund for your education since you obviously can't read the thread.

Anecdotal, but my dad was a 6'2" danish chad and my mom was a 5'1' italian. Guess who has a 6'2" brother and is 5'8"?

>seething 6ft whiteoid incel

Yeah but if the fight in the dogs is equally sized, the bigger dog will win virtually every time.

>t. 5'9'' manlet

This shit is almost as ridiculous as the whole "20 year old 'boomer'" crap.

>tfw 6'4" manlet
How can I continue living like this, bros?
It hurts so much...

Attached: asian manlets.jpg (720x540, 89K)

Thought I'd leave this here:

ranker.com/list/shortest-world-leaders-from-history/katia-kleyman

Fuck off tallnigger

Attached: shortfrenchchad.png (1490x1471, 1.75M)

How come we can never discuss height without it boiling down to casual sex and whether or not certain heights are getting it?

It's obviously a meme you fucking daft cunt. He said 5'12" instead of 6' because it was in the context of a tallnigger pretending to be a manlet, thus he would say 5'12" instead of 6' so he would sound shorter than he really is.

Are you fishing for (you)s or are you just stupid?

Other manlet here, this is true, 5/7 life is suffering, it's not so much as insecurity as it is not being able to reach shit on the top shelf and not being able to run as fast as you're lanklet friend.

Because thats all npcs care about. Human's natural purpose is to reproduce and carry on genes, optimally with the best partners so that the offspring will have the best tools to survive and carry on their own genes. Some fags today are still tied down or "cucked" by their natural instincts that they still cannot perceive discussions about qualities of certain individuals that may be beneficial in ways that does not include procreation.

Manlet rage

Attached: roganlet.jpg (632x768, 76K)

legit 5'4 chinese manlet here. 120k/year with 3 cars, a house, and no debt, and no women even look at me.
I don't even need a Stacy, just a Rebecca.

Gay jokes/speculation aside, Tom Cruise is like 5'7" and has crushed more pussy than anyone on this board combined.

Why do you never see tallnigger hate threads? Always manlet hate threads with a bunch of tall people getting angry.

We banned that character in our circle.

Bigger guys will have fucked knees and are a larger target.

t. 6'4" and wouldn't draft myself for anything besides a gunner role if I were them.

>manlet
>wizard magic
I see what you did there

Attached: D4E9A17C-EB84-4675-BD9F-6C2294EC09A5.jpg (381x280, 21K)

user, those stats are only good for thinking about efficiently murdering randoms whilst getting away with it.

t. Literally you with those exact same stats

How this could be worse.
>user's mother is a squatamalan and he is 5'6 with a swarthy 5'11 Chad brother.

Dwarves are natural sprinters, very dangerous over short distances

Is this shopped? I didn't know he was that small. I feel sorry... Kinda.

Can be shot out of a torpedoe tube. Not even kidding.

I would say distance. 5'3 and I could outrun any lanky fuck.
The envy is real. Can't wait to be out of college, get my career started and plan my trip to Thailand whilst buying all the shit I want.

He's just standing next to a tall guy.

>intj
I had no idea what that was, so I looked it up and took the test for a laugh.
It said I was a “Debater”
I giggled and said “nah”, but then I read on about it.
Holy smokes, that’s me to a “T”

Attached: 9A69CC04-BE0C-49CC-BA4A-BBC335AE3468.png (1125x2001, 168K)

>He was 5'9, which was taller than all the other big guy leaders at the time

Attached: hitler-with-hindenburg-1024x745.jpg (1024x745, 143K)

You know how a picture adds 10 pounds? Tall guys shortern your inches. Don't stand near them.

They're all the same height on their back.

Dude, I fucking hate it. I would give up half my oay if some non-uggo just loved me. I just wanna die.

heres the better chart

Attached: personality chart.jpg (828x1200, 166K)

>istp
>good reflexes to dodge responsibilities
I always laugh at how accurate this is.
Now get off my lawn.

Speed and endurance. Go watch a heavyweight boxer vs a lightweight one.

6'1
INTP-T

>Magical K girl casts magic missile!
>Half the country is now nuclear
Do want

After The Neverending Story, The Story that Never Happened.

Jason Statham
Sylvester Stallone
Mel Gibson
Robert De Niro
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Al Pacino
Antonio Banderas
Mike Tyson
Connor McGregor

TEEN GIRLS SQUAD
I love you so much for this post.

>be entj
>read chart
>chart hits to close to home

Attached: 1544953741269.jpg (360x267, 11K)

Because we feel like we have sonething to prove our whole lives for not being the tallest guy in the room.

I guess because guys who aren't tall don't stand in front of a mirror all day

door frame is 6ft 8in, that guy is tall. Joe is like 5'8

Because manlets are expendable

As much as I enjoy being 6’4” and shitting on manlets, it doesn’t take much research to know a mans appearance means almost nothing when it comes to women’s attraction. An alpha personality with a bit of confidence will land a guy 90% of available women. Guys with natural good looks just have it easier, as confidence is natural. At work, I see average looking guys becoming incels because of a beta attitude and lack of confidence, which is sickening, really.