Worst Negligent Discharge Stories

Well lads, today was the day I accidentally'd my dry wall. Let's hear some ND stories to help me feel less retarded.

Attached: image-8-e1399436782690.jpg (478x640, 61K)

ive owned guns for 11 years and never had i been this retarded

Scared the ever living fucking shit out of me. Gun owner for 14 years and just now managed to fuck shit up. Went to the range, was shooting gun, switched safety from on to off (thought I switched from fire to safe) and removed mag. Packed the gun up and took it home. Tried grabbing it out of the gun sleeve and BAM, I yeet'd the drywall

>Let's hear some ND stories to help me feel less retarded.

>be at the range
>guy beside me rented a TC Contender in .30-30
>mentions like 5 times how much recoil it has
>NDs into the floor 3ft in front of me
>WOW it just went off in my hands!

best I got for you, idiot.

They've happened a few times

>At friends apartment at college. Just bought my first pistol from a gun show (I was 18)
>Drinking with friends
>Show them my new Jericho
>Try to manually decock
>Thumb slips on hammer, ND into celling
>Upstairs neighbors too high and drunk (underage and illegal drugs) to call the police.

Second time
>At range
>Showing friend pistol
>Think gun is unloaded
>Point at ground show him how to wrack and pull the trigger.
>Forgot loaded mag in
>Shoot between his feet

Third time
>At parents house.
>Just bought a sig from a guy
>Get home
>Try swapping slides with another sig I had
>Forgot the other sig slide was chambered.
>Pull trigger
>Shoot parents wall

Fourth time
>At my new house
>Playing with a friend's 5.56 AK
>Release bolt
Slam fires round into ground

Fith time
>Showing a friend how to use it
>No idea how but a round got chambered
>Show him how the trigger works,
>Pull trigger
>Shoots round into floor in the same place as before

Sixth time
>Thought maybe the house was haunted
>Grab a sig
>Physically clear it, (racked the slide 3 times) with no magazine in
> pull trigger at the same hole
>Round goes off

Turns out the sig's extractor got stuck somehow something got I to the spring

Seventh time
>Friend brings over a used Glock wants me to look over it
>I grab it and pull the trigger without clearing it
>Didn't even realize the thing was loaded.

Eighth time
>Friend brings over his transferable Mac 10
>I had no idea how open bolt guns worked.
>He's showing it off to me
>I put a loaded mag it and decided to try and release the bolt (I thought it shot from a closed bolt)
>Pulled the trigger for some reason
>Shot 3 rounds into my wall

Overall you shouldn't feel too bad about NDs. It's part of owning guns, and you should get used to them.

Attached: 20180307_092614.jpg (1192x1210, 861K)

I bet OP feels a lot better now

Attached: you have to go back.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

Wew lad, mine is also an apartment but luckily I ND'd into an outside facing wall, so it hit brick on the other side and didn't go anywhere

Shot my mirror while practicing my draw against myself. Get on my level

Attached: 20181219_060610.jpg (4032x1960, 1.88M)

I have shot guns and hunted for well over 25 years. I have never had an ND.

You're a fucking retard and are too stupid to own firearms. Hopefully the next time your dumb ass does some dumbass shit you'll kill yourself before you hurt someone else.

Attached: 1533918389494.jpg (751x799, 69K)

It happens. It shouldn't happen. But it happens. Some of the most careful people I know around firearms have had a ND happen to them. Some incidents are more understandable (shitty extractor, friends not unloading a firearm they borrowed, slam fires), but all are human error and bad judgement that every one is capable of. If you have never ND'd be thankful and keep up the good work

>falling for b8 that obvious

Never ND'd but every so often I move to a red state and vote blue

Attached: 1544987339100.png (600x620, 683K)

And ND I could forgive, but this... this is just evil

Did the cops show up? Depending on the state, you'll be fucked.

On a side note, if you do fuck up this bad and hopefully don't kill anyone, do you just admit it to the cops or not answer the door or what? Assuming you're stuck in the city like fucks like me.

So why did you remove the mag but not empty the chamber?

Please be joking, please oh please be joking.

Literally happened in an apartment complex, and it was my fucking AR of all things. It was loud as shit. Somehow none of my neighbors called the cops and I never had maintaince show up. I live in Texas though, so they might have just chalked it up to the land owners across the street shooting. My ears are still ringing.

I thought I had another loaded magazine to insert, but I didn't. Forgot to unchanged it after I failed to find a spare mag.

This whole thread is bait... please

>Me before this post:
nobody should ever be barred from owing firearms, the constitution and 2nd amendment doesn't say anything about restricting people from ownership, no step on snek
>Me after reading this post:
Someone needs to call the police and tell them you're a threat to yourself and others and red flag/confiscate your guns, you're a fucking idiot and should not own firearms

Everybody move on. Nothing to see here but bait. Its actually a hole he made to put his penis in.

I'm honestly, really, just that fucking dumb. Shit was embarrassing as fuck. I can't even remember a time I was more dissapointed in myself

I'm an alcoholic who is constantly handling guns while drunk. Never had an ND. Did once scratch my ceiling with a Mosin Bayonet.

>Bayonet'd the ceiling
Negligent Charge?

Do you know the three rules of firearms? The basics?

Nice. I'm in Cali, if I pulled that here SWAT would show up when they find out I'm in a high white area, if I don't get shot, I'd have my guns taken away and be looking at jail, even if it was an accident after the range. But I guess that depends on where the shot goes, but odds are it will end up in another apartment. Glad no one called the cops on you, just take it as a learning lesson and don't do it again, it makes us look bad.

Attached: 20843fa4667facb0b1a38a4df7069ea7_orig.jpg (300x203, 43K)

user you are retarded.
Well I have one
>be 8 years ago
>be me 17
>shootin muh AR out in the desert
>bro goes up to shoot
>I’m standing always with barrel to dirt
>still have finger on trigger
>ND into the ground
>scared as shit
First and Last time.

you should handle all firearms pointed at yourself for maximum safety of others

Also, if you have a history with domestic calls, do you get an automatic charge? I sperged out one time for a few minutes, yelling at the top of my lungs, and my fucking nigger lover white trash landwhale motherfucker face rifle target fatass mongoloid neighbor called the cops on me and fisted her fat-distribution mapping pussy to the prospect of me getting shot by the cops. So within fucking minutes (i live a block away from a police station), I had officer pests at my doorstep that reminded me of the baby park mario kart DS theme and fuzzy caterpillar linear OHK niggers from 2014 or some dumb shit. I shouldn't have fucking answered the door, but I did, and they had me step out and get patted down, before searching the house real quick. I didn't want to lie about my outburst, since I knocked and broke shit, so I quickly fibbed and said I lost a phone login. They probably fucking noted that in the record of my address. I'm fucked if I ND my glock into the ceiling, since they'll just have the fucking record of my domestic visit.

What the fuck do I do, Jow Forums? How do I take the power back and stop being pushed around by these domestic terrorists? I didn't ask for their badge numbers, but I can recognize their faces from the PD's promo video group shot. FUCK the nigger lover deformed midwestern white trash obese nigger loving motherfucker drama queen cunt, and fuck these buzzcut headed bobby pin head faggots, I hope they get killed by Chris Dorner 3.

Can I just not answer the door next time if I have an autistic fit of rage or ND for the first time, or will they note my history and breach?

I'd be happy to have bodycam footage of my AR in action if they decide to violate the 4th amendment, believe me. I just want to know if my life's gonna be cut short from my history.

Attached: 006.jpg (4000x3000, 2.52M)

Absolutely. But knowing the rules won't stop you from growing apathetic and making dumb decision. I want to chalk it up to a long day at work, and being basically on autopilot. But honestly, I just fucked up big time

So what kind of round? Where did it go?

5.56x45 fmj 55gr
Hit an outside facing wall and luckily didn't even damage the brick on the other side

If you ever have an ND you should be barred from owning firearms EVER and given a few weeks of prison time. Do you idiots not realise how dangerous it is? You could easily kill a neighbor, roommate, or family member. It's completely unacceptable and shows complete lack of intelligence, not to mention makes the entire firearms community look horrible. Utterly irresponsible. Just some of the posts in this thread nonchalantly talking about it are disgusting, you faggots are so stupid you don't even realize how dumb you actually are.

All I know is, if some dumbass ND's near me, someone I know, or at my house, I am going to shoot you till youre dead and then some with no warning. An ND near someone is still an attempt on someone's life and should be treated as such and responded to accordingly. I only hope that the next time you morons ND you do so into yourself and die.

This is like riding a motorcycle. The most dangerous time is when you're over-confident and think you know what you're doing so you stop paying attention.

Always stay alert and always double or triple check your firearm.

Attached: 1543499864941.png (576x576, 589K)

Take your meds and calm down, grandpa. Mistakes happen. Best you can do is make sure it only happens once. Learn from your mistakes and don't be like the dude above that did it 8 fucking times. One ND, understandable. Two ND's and you obviously didn't learn anything.

Thanks for the constructive advice. Scared me straight, it won't be happening again.

Go back to hell, Aaron.

>nobody was hurt
>user isnt allowed to learn from his mistakes and should, instead, be shot to death
>"you're making the firearms community look bad"

This shit happens to the best of us, and I doubt you're even halfway to being one of the best. Stuff some fucking tampons in your rancid vagina and take a chill pill.

Fuck you, faggot. There's no "mistakes happen" with guns. You don't have to own guns, if you're too fucking stupid and irresponsible to handle them safely then you shouldn't have bought one. Seriously what the fuck kind of thinking is this? "Make sure it just happens once, get that out of the way!". You're talking as if it's inevitable, when it isnt. I know people who have owned firearms for their whole lives and never had an ND cause they have an iq over 90 and have common sense. If you aren't ready to take on the responsibility of buying a gun and think an ND is a casual "oopsie haha guys!1!1!" you have no business owning one at all.

You sound like a mentally unhinged retard. I'd call the cops too if my diaper-shitting autist neighbor sperged out and started tearing shit up. Hopefully if/when you ND, it's into your chin instead of your innocent neighbor's house.

>Fuck you, faggot.
Fuck you, cocksucker.

Attached: 56percentmattress.png (358x666, 343K)

Attached: 198764321426.png (1024x662, 374K)

I'm not saying everyone ND's you crayon chewing nigger baby, I'm saying it happens. People fucking ND. It's a fact of life. Not everyone will experience one but it's pretty god damn common. If you happen to ND, don't continue to be retarded. LEARN FROM IT. Count your lucky stars and thank gun Jesus that it didn't hit anybody. Take it as a learning experience. Now for you, it's Ritalin time.

>innocent neighbor
I fucking told you their body explicitly produced grease in addition to the vaginal fluids due to the hope of me being shot as if the police properly responded to a steroid muscle spasm growth negroid, which I happen not to be anyway, but regardless I'm treated as. I was dressed nice, had listened to The Isley Brothers beforehand on AM radio (not a fag doomer), and I was treated this way.

I'd say fuck elliot rodger for getting the mandatory registration for guns, because criminal illegals should serial number their no-condoms policy used in birthmarking public use, but it's libshittards banning guns, not turncoat cucked republicans who pass laws like trump and his bump stock bans.

Attached: chuckleduckbutithastodowithguns.jpg (640x463, 87K)

No, ND's only happen to the incompetent. If you weren't considered incompetent before, that changed when you ND'd. You retards should have your 2a rights (and voting rights) stripped the same as any felon.

In case you didn't know, firing a gun in a residential area is very illegal. Why are you acting as if there are no consequences? You're putting other innocent people at risk while breaking the law, yeah I agree you should learn from your mistakes, but the reality is some mistakes are a lot worse than others. In my opinion, an action that is illegal and endangering to others is unacceptable and shouldn't be viewed as casually as you're viewing it.

Whatever you say, pissant.

ND is not an AD.

Equipment failures fall under AD.

Sure, if they get caught it's whatever, charge them I guess. I'm just saying if they are gonna keep using firearms in the future, they should chalk it up to a learning experience and refrain from making the same mistake in the future. I'm not trying to make it seem casual, I'm trying to say, in the nicest way possible, that only drooling retards make the same mistake twice.

You're pretty quick to remove people's rights for making mistakes for someone who was also a mistake.

Underrated

>I'd have my guns taken away and be looking at jail
Americans shouldn't be talking like this

That's a UD

>Be my grandfather
>Cleaning shitter .22 pistol
>Thought it was unloaded
>Thought
>Ends up shooting the leg of a chair my grandmother was sitting in.
>Many keks were had.

He isn't a very cautious man.

You forfeit your own rights when you prove that you can't exercise them responsibly. You sound like a low-IQ nigger who doesn't like to take responsibility for his own actions, so I'd just advise you that nobody but you are responsible for those actions, and they will have consequences some day.

user you're retarded

Ninth time
>have revolver
>load cylinder
>close cylinder
>autism/amnesia causes me to forget I loaded 10 seconds ago
>put barrel underneath chin cuz lolz
>squeeze trigger
>no more dumb faggot ND stories anymore

Plz do it btw.

when I was about 12 I had several guns... some 22's, a 12guage and a nice 243.
A friend was over at my house and he was noguns so I was showing him myguns.
Now I was always taught proper gun safety and all my guns were unloaded.
I did not realize the 243 was cocked when I was handing it to my friend. As I passed it in front of me my finger went over the trigger and CLICK!.
Oh the faces on both of us :0
That was just over 40 years ago and I've been shooting all this time and never done anything remotely so stupid ever again.
Seriously dont fuck around with safety.

>what is verifying gun is unloaded

Attached: smaller-art-for-front.jpg (1200x992, 502K)

>ITT retards who think that accidental discharges are something minor
But I have 3 stories from the military. the first 2 were told me by other people, last one I witnessed myself.

>Recruits first time at the range
>first row is shooting and there is one row 40m behind them waiting for their turn, but everyone has ammo allready
>First guys didnt put magzines in yet, but comand will be given any moment.
>BANG
>first row turns around to see where the shot came from
>some retard in the second row fired the shot
>his excuse was: "I didnt know wether there is a round in the chamber so I fired to the side"
>sidenote: The range is only clear 45° to the left and right in the direction of the target.

>a more expirienced military unit is at an exercise with life ammo
>2 guys in the MG-3 nest
>command to get cover is given and grenades are fired from the grenade launcher
>the shooter of the MG pulls the weapon into the foxhole(YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!!!)
>machinegun gets off
>the ammo carier dies at the spot and the shooter dies in the helicopter at the way to the hospital

>we were at the range for the first time
>you enter the range from the right
>shooting prone position
>everyone gets ready to fire
>the guy (literally private Paula tier imbicile) who is at the far left lost his magazine with 27 rounds of life ammo
>the instructor tells him to get his shit together and find the magazine ASAP!
>the guy next to him is talking aim
>Paula walks right in front of the shooter who saw his leg through the scope when he just wanted to take the shot.
>didnt fire though :^(

Yeah, most of yours were just pure negligence and stupidity, and that many times is a heck of a pattern. Most of them were because you forgot to clear the gun or just pulled the trigger for no fucking reason. It's not "just part of owning guns, you're just retarded.

I unironicly do not support abolishing all restriction on firearms.
I have one rule now, you can only purchase guns if you have a "not a moron" card. NAM-card.
You can aquire this card from any established psychologist or gunstore.
You are then allowed to purchase firearms from anybody.
Firearm purchasing or selling without this card will bring you for 2-5 years in jail.

Attached: GET OUT.gif (187x105, 3.24M)

You seem irrational, quick to anger, and racist. We should remove your Rights. Good thing we have Red Flag laws now.

01 trigger slipped into 01 mode at the range. nearly jumped outta my boots when it went off again. Between that and the ban risk decided to sell it at the next gun show.

That's commiefornia for you. I just got out of there. I feel bad for the Jow Forumsommandos over there.

Booger hook on bang switch is always for bang

This user gets it right tbqh.
NDs are exactly the same as accidently hitting the breaks on a speedway with people behind you or speeding against a wall in your car.

Its scary if people underestimate the lethal potential of firearms.
Worse then pitbull owners.

Ive got a bad habbit of keeping my finger on the trigger. It's never resulted in an ND from one of my guns
>be at private range with friend
>friend thinks he's some elite hunter/sniper or some gay shit
>installs a 1-2lb trigger on his savage axis in .308
>asks if i want to try new trigger
>take gun from him and ND the second my finger lightly grazes the trigger.
It was pointed down range, but that's the day i learned stupid light triggers like that are dangerous as fuck. I swear if that gun gets dropped with a round in the chamber, it's going to fire

>if you ND near me I'm going to shoot you
Noguns who shot daddy's fuddguns once

Don't be a crazy person. Seriously. We've all gotten mad, but don't be the way you are.

you are single handedly responsible for all gun control everywhere

Attached: 0636cf3e-7513-4b32-bfb4-d62f4e8950e0..jpg (624x950, 145K)

And you sound retarded. Calm down and get over yourself. Ask yourself and answer honestly:
>Do I have any place telling other people how to live?

Great idea. Let psychologists decide if someone is worthy of having guns or not. You sound like a typical liberal in Mass. If someone hasn’t proven themselves to be irresponsible who are you or a psychologist or a gun store owner to decide whether they can exercise their right? The lW already prevents felons (people who have proven that they are irresponsible by committing and being convicted of a felony) from owning guns.

Honestly a system to filter out those who are naturally idiotic/lack common sense for a multitude of things would make life so much better, cant drive for 30 seconds without looking at your phone and texting while driving? Congrats you lost the right to drive, cant be responsible with guns and consistently get drunk and fuck with them and ND or anything else that causes you to be a threat to yourself and others congrats you cant own guns. Some people just shouldnt have certain responsibilities because they were never taught that actions have consequences

It's bait you dumb fuck.

>commiefornia
>Americans
They get what they deserve the only real crime is we dont box in their shitty state to contain their cancer to keep it from spreading like it has been

>nd's part of owning a gun
no its not. Simple common sense would have prevented all of these.

That's why I like my mosins trigger, if you dont have soiboi week hands it has a nice trigger pull and you'll know when it's about to release

>the custard-mouthed arab geese schizo is legitimately insane
Who knew?

A gunstore owner or a psyhologist is a person who can be trusted to not give guns to idiots, obviously they have to have proper knowlege themselves, that is why I said "established".

I dont mean cheking (((mental health))). Just basic mechanical understanding.

Exactly, 80% of "accidents" can be prevented this way.

Most accidents are brought by careless people, sure actual accident do and will happen no matter how many precautions you put on that's life shit happens but some people are so incompetent at basic things that they should never be allowed devices that can cause serious harm to others and guns, I know of several people who should never be allowed to have a license and several people who should never even touch a gun yet they still do, now I dont believe in any sort of gun restrictions but idiots are idiots and should be treated as such

>gunstore owner should be allowed to sell or not sell a firearm
You do realize they work sales right? They like making profit if its blatantly obvious that someones going to do a crime then yes theyll refuse to sell it but 90% of the time any sperg with a clean background can purchase a gun despite being completely oblivious to his danger to others thanks to incompetence

Your friend is a prick for not putting it on safe before passing the gun.

I've never shot a gun without meaning to, so in this context I do.

>Was at the range with my wife and friend
>Shooting suppressed .22LR
>Mousefarts.jpg
>Shoot what I thought was last round
>Drop mag and point gun down range
>Pull trigger *pop*
>Whoopsie doodles shot 9 not 10

Only time I've had an ND, I don't want to come close to having another.

Is that really an ND? I basically do this every time I finish a magazine with my Ruger Mark 1 because there is no slide lock and after shooting what I think is the full 9 rounds, I drop the magazine, point down range and pull the trigger one more time just to be sure that I hear a click. Then I pull the slide back, manually lock it and check the chamber.

Thanks for the giggles friend, as a precautionary measure I've backtracked your location and filed a 500 meter restraining order against you.

Attached: 1507395189285.png (509x480, 472K)

>In this context
In other words, "no." Okay, internet cool guy? No one on 4chins has any business assuming an attitude they way you have done.

My pops told me never to trust my shot count. For that reason, even after clearing my guns and taking out the mags, I'll always point downrange and pull the trigger to be 100 percent certain. Paranoid? Maybe, but at least I don't ND.

Bullets travel more than 500m I wouldnt want to be in the same square mile as him

There's a saying, there are those who've had a ND and those who haven't yet.

>b-b-but I'm super careful and not retarded!
Only takes one single instance of complacency.

Good one mang.

You should take a hard look at yourself, and maybe not own guns

>Hurr durr you think you betta than me cuz you dont be shootin off rounds into yo ceiling?

Yes I can and yes I do.

Did you get yours from the gynecologist

So, did you win?

>what is training how you fight

Unlike sone people here, I fight with one in the pipe. Also drunk a good portion of the time.