What recoil system is more realistic?

What recoil system is more realistic?
Here recoil stops at certain point youtube.com/watch?v=FwEyfICBo-E
here weapon rises into the sky
youtube.com/watch?v=C-5xFxaNQlY

Attached: What-Causes-Rifle-Muzzle-Flip.png (800x223, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFD4R8gnV0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=21qZpSJp5W0
youtube.com/watch?v=R3UJ2TV7Aoc
youtube.com/watch?v=QO0I4YaPu7U
youtube.com/watch?v=h85h0_7_Oeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=DFD4R8gnV0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=21qZpSJp5W0
bump

Maybe we could use this knowledge to develop a weapon with no muzzle flip?

Or you know a fucking muzzle brake

bump

Attached: Dui245gXgAARhUB.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Video games aren't realistic. They're just games. Grow up and stop being a man-baby. if you're that worried about it just make a lag switch so your latency makes half your bullets skip checks and double damage, or just download leet haxor scripts to aimbot like everyone else.

Attached: 4rXW0IC162I2qLl6gbuMwD3qLlcui4htWITZe7sTJD0.jpg (500x262, 18K)

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=R3UJ2TV7Aoc

Attached: MC-3 upside-down Margolin.jpg (800x279, 48K)

Just circumventing the problem, not actually solving it

Any weapon where the barrel is on the bottom (typically revolvers). Though this is rather unfavorable in anything other than handgun world because most modern arms handle recoil fine and any change to their orientation will add unnecessary weight.

Hudson P9
Chiappa Rhino

>implying that isn't a fix

>massively increasing the signature of the weapon in both sound and muzzle flash while also adding a concussive effect to people left and right of the shooter
Theres a reason you rarely see sof with brakes on their rifles. Have fun shooting with a brake under night vision, and god help you if you have to fire a braked sbr or something in an emergency situation without earpro. You're fixing the muzzle flip and adding other issues in the process.

Never truly fixes it, an excellent muzzle brake will never be as elegant or have as repeatable recoil stability as a rifle designed for perfect balance from the start

Are those Warhammer elves? I always loved the species design of the GW fantasy universe but the equipment always seems lackluster.

before they figure that out they need to understand the violence of a gun recoiling and how fast it is

youtube.com/watch?v=QO0I4YaPu7U

you can see the Ziga is being shaken and sturred like a fucking raped martini so that needs to be conveyed somehow to the player not by shaking the screen or by making the gun do some insane muzzle rise, but by transmitting the force of each bullet , it's practically very hard to do because it's a feel thing and thus subjective , and also because people that shoot guns know what it should be like but it's very difficult to put into a game.

After they figure that out recoil should follow naturally, for me personally i really think the impact of each bullet and the forces it exerts on the gun need to be properly simulated, after that the rest will follow naturally.

Attached: bendy straw.jpg (750x773, 78K)

what he describes here sounds exactly like medal of honor recoil
youtube.com/watch?v=h85h0_7_Oeo

In both cases recoil stops at a certain point. Does it really matter whether it stops at the sky or some other point in between? Would a human being in real life really stop shooting due to recoil because he needs to "swipe his mouse back to the other end of the mousepad"? Is it even sensible to have minimal recoil if you can move your mouse at a perfect speed to counter the recoil? After shooting would someone really leave their gun pointing where the recoil just left it? Both systems have their pros and cons.

Attached: 1523090036102.jpg (224x227, 30K)

>"swipe his mouse back to the other end of the mousepad"?
Advanced technique that young'uns wouldn't know about... Back in the days of ball mice, you'd flick the mouse at an angle so it kept moving in the desired direction while you moved the mouse itself to the opposite end of the pad.