Do You Practice Gun Safety?

Moms demand that you do!
newswars.com/not-satire-watch-moms-demand-gun-safety-demo/

Attached: gunsafety.jpg (639x604, 166K)

wow, theyre actually doing something good for once.

I don't think that's the safest way to hold a 1911, user.

>finger off trigger
>barrel pointed in safe direction
>hands clear of muzzle
enlighten me

That direction is only "safe" if you don't think you'll ever really need your pinky again.

Please go be a pedantic autist on actual gun forums away from here.

>MDA knows we hate them, so they've started using reverse psychology in hopes they can kill some of us off via gun accidents

Safest direction a soccer mom can hold a gun is towards herself.

I wonder if they would support having firearm safety courses as a mandatory part of the high school curriculum

Attached: Vash_Thumbs_Up.jpg (370x477, 30K)

Fucking lol

Bring back the idea of locally-funded marksmanship programs for young adults and the like. I only really see this being a positive thing, really.

Of course, the only problem I can see is that its implementation definitely wouldn't be seen in inner-city schools for one reason or another, some reasons I'm for and against.

This post is truth.

Attached: 1544589071019.jpg (800x600, 94K)

It's a 1911. It's not cocked. It's not going to fire.

If the parents want to make sure their children are unsafe around firearms, then they can sign a fucking waiver, just like the parents who don't want their kids learning how condoms work.

She's clearly experienced, user. That's how you hold a 1911 when you're about to club a motherfucker with it

I feel like if they do, the simplest solution is to just use single shot bolt rifles, and immediately disqualify and remove any student who points it anywhere except downrange. No one except the RO moves the guns from the booths. You could even chain the gun to the bench off of a sling point so that there's no way for anyone to easily take them out of the area.

>we have various studies on how simply working out brings out positive emotions for people
>many people say shooting on the range is very calming for them
>no one has studied emotional effects on going out on the range for a day
you could probably save children's lives by lifting their emotions on a school range

That's still a retarded way to handle a gun

>>hands clear of muzzle
Yeah I think she failed that one.

With the right geometry, it would be possible to make it so that you literally cannot point the gun anywhere except downrange
>long barrel
>chained to the bench from the stock's sling point
>bars down the side of the booth slightly too narrow for the muzzle to clear them
>bar across top of booth so that the muzzle can't clear it that way either.
Literally no way to point the gun anywhere except downrange, and no way to remove it. Not too onerous from an ergonomic perspective. Still plenty of room to aim and shoot and operate the gun as normal.

Almost like she's showing it off so you can get a profile of the gun instead of a hand wrapped around it. Strange.

If a gun is shown to be empty then it won’t do anything. You could suck the barrel of a shotgun while finger blasting the trigger and live to tell your friends how gay you are as long as it’s not loaded. In reality, if you’re responsible it’s an imaginary issue. Like being afraid to touch a spool of wire because it may electricute you even though it’s not attached to any source of power nor ever was.

You know as soon as that idea would be presented to the public you’d have the news saying “New local program “aims” to make your child a deadly killer”

I wish, the high school I went to used to have a marksmanship club that competed

That used to be commonplace all over North America

>pedantic
>somewhere else
Where do you think you are?

They're repositioning for credibility because they started off too arrogant. They are still a declared enemy of the Consitution.

We used to have Eddie Eagle to teach kids gun safety, but moms demanded action and got rid of him.