China Launches JL-3 SLBM

AMERICA IS FINISHED
China now has a SLBM that can hit the US from bastions near China's coast.

freebeacon.com/national-security/china-flight-tests-new-submarine-launched-missile/

>China carried out a flight test of a new submarine-launched ballistic missile last month that will carry multiple nuclear warheads capable of targeting most of the United States, according to American defense officials.

>The launch in late November was the first time the Chinese military flight tested the Julong-3, or JL-3 missile that will be deployed with the next generation of ballistic missile submarines, said officials familiar with the test who said it appeared successful. Julong is Chinese for Big Wave.

>The test was closely monitored by U.S. intelligence agencies that detected the launch with missile warning satellites.

>The JL-3 will utilize advanced precision guidance technology with anti-jamming capabilities. Its technologies also will include what Wang described as a "photonic-crystal optic-fiber gyroscope" and other guidance know-how described as "terminal boost, stellar guidance, scene matching guidance."

>Additionally, the JL-3 will be built with missile defense-penetrating features such as a variable trajectory, a radar-evading stealth warhead, and fast burning rocket motors that seek to reduce the heat signature that is used by U.S. warning satellites to track and target missiles.

>Rick Fisher, a China military analyst with the International Assessment and Strategy Center, said the JL-3 when fully operation will have a range of between 7,456 miles and 8,700 miles—enough to reach most of the United States from underwater launch areas near Chinese coasts.

>"It is also expected to carry up to 10 multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) warheads," he said. "But what is not known is the number of missiles to be carried by the Type-096 or how many submarines will be built."

Attached: 090f894b5a440f3908777369bf5a4039_zpsccf981d2.jpg (593x544, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimal_deterrence
nytimes.com/2018/12/17/world/americas/mexico-migrants-trump.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>china now has something the US has had for 40 years

Which is because of the US forcing China's hands.

China could already hit the US with the DF-41, but as a sign of goodwill, they didnt develop a sea-based version of this missile. Now Orangeman is here and China has to react.

Wait for the scrapping of the "No First Use" and "Minimum Deterrence" posture as well. China will react to American aggression and nuclear blackmail by rushing to parity within a few short years and then Jow Forums's dream of bombing China's Three Gorges Dam will be over forever.

And a huge population and a bigger industrial base
They just need to catch up technologically to surpass you in everything else

nukes render all of that meaningless in a conflict. and while China is trying to elbow into the balance of power on earth, both in soft power and waterways with the string of pearls, the US is going to be doing so in space establishing and securing (and thus controlling) traffic between here and beyond. what do you think the United States Space Force is for exactly? China is and will always be behind. they were hogtied into being the west's manufacturing base on purpose. it forces them to remain so otherwise their economy implodes if they lose their main customer. not only that, it would be easier for the US to weather an economic depression with just 350m people and close allies all around than it would be for China with 1.2b people and insurrectionist/hostile forces surrounding it on all sides (Russia, India, Taiwan, etc). China is literally a paper tiger, meaning something that looks scary on paper until you recognize the reality of their situation. for every prosperous and wonderful thing you hear about China in the news there's 100 that are horrible and decrepit. for every powerful city there's 100 that are starving and dilapidated. for every prosperous person there's 1000 that are quite literally medieval peasants.
and again, those population numbers mean nothing in a conflict because it would go nuclear almost immediately and they'd all be mopped into the drain under 1000 US thermonuclear warheads.
tl;dr ching chong bing bong yama hooooo ting tai ming, buy my plastic

While in reality:

Enjoy being a working poor whitoid goblin mutt

Attached: american dream in china.png (743x918, 166K)

Good.

FUCK America.

>which would you choose
again, the US. you must not read english well. for every 18 yo in china with a chance for upward mobility there are 1000 that are literally medieval peasants without clean water, transportation, etc. they're villagers. so again, the US. the bet is against a 18yo in poverty with a 1/10 chance of having the means (car, water, access to education, etc) of upward mobility, or an 18yo in poverty with a 1/1000 chance of having the means of upward mobility. China's population is often talked up and then immediately ignored. it dwarfs all of their numbers. they have an economy that is approaching the US's in size, while having 4 times the population. meaning that economy has to serve 4 times the people, meaning that economy is distributed/reduced 4 times over what the US's is. again, China is what we let them be, and some times we have to let them know what they are and sometimes not. this is third iteration of China's enslavement to the west. first as customers with opium, second as soldiers holding the soviet union's eastern flank, and third (now) as workers slaving away for 7 cents a day.

so basically chinas postwar boom started 40 years late and they were all eating dogs and grass into the 1980s.

>lul

Attached: ChiTorVietnam.jpg (660x409, 134K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

I don't believe them, they should prove their sub launched nuclear capability by taking out some US cities. I propose LA, San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle.

>says the shrinking manlet

I guess eating burgers made of recycled corpse-grease and living on "freedom fries" while being unemployed and indebted is not healthy.

Attached: american manlet.jpg (783x234, 48K)

>dying earlier than Chinese people

american lifelets

Attached: american lifelets.jpg (902x892, 100K)

>Range is 7456-8700 mi (12000-14000 km)
>Can be armed with ten MIRVs
>Can match performance of Trident D5 and Bulava
>Has anti-jamming capabilities
>Has "photonic-crystal optic-fiber" gyroscope
>Has terminal boost
>Has stellar guidance & scene-matching guidance capabilities
>Capable of varying trajectory
>Has radar-evading "stealth" warhead
>Fast-burning rocket motors to reduce heat signature
>Uses sensors to reduce interference during underwater ejection
>Test was observed by US early-warning satellites and confirmed successful

Fuck. This might be the best SLBM ever. Obsolete Trident IIs are obsolete.

the average chinese annual salary is about $3000 a year (20,000 yuan), while in the US it's $59,000 (406,000 yuan). again, you confuse China with Beijing. you are slaves and our dumptser, quite literally. pic related is unironically the average chinese person. not even a stereotype, just a statistical fact.

Attached: ting tong.jpg (650x450, 98K)

>compare an artificially depreciated currency with the USD

In terms of PPP, Chinese people have long overtaken the US.
Noone in China needs to get a loan to buy a fucking TV-set or a PC. Yet, the majority of Americans have to. And pay that loan back for 10 years kek.

Yes, you are that poor.

>"Minimum Deterrence"
Whats that?

>Yet, the majority of Americans have to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimal_deterrence

>While the United States and the Soviet Union each developed robust first- and second-strike capabilities during the Cold War, the People's Republic of China pursued a doctrine of minimal nuclear deterrence. Assuming that decision-makers make cost-benefit analyses when deciding to use force, China's doctrine calls for acquiring a nuclear arsenal only large enough to destroy an adversary’s "strategic points" in such a way that the expected costs of a first strike outweigh the anticipated benefits.[3] India has also adopted this strategy, which they term Minimum Credible Deterrence.[4]

tl;dr China severely self-limits their nuclear warhead numbers and readiness to send a goodwill message to the USA.

But the USA interprets this as a sign of weakness and dreams of nuking China while China still only has minimum deterrence. This leads to the current transformation in China where they want to abolish that policy and go all in with nuclear buildup as well.

Have fun working for your jewish masters to pay back your student loan and mortgage.

Meanwhile, my family bough 3 flats in a Tier 1 chinese city with CASH we just happen to have saved. No loans taken. Even I am a homeowner now and have to worry nothing about paying back ANYTHING.

Chinese Dream mang. It is real.
Communism wins again.

Attached: guangzhou communist utopia.jpg (5733x2866, 3.58M)

facts are facts. you make on average $3000 a year. working 40hr a week (which is an extremely modest estimate as most chinese live as pic related) that comes to $1.40 an hour. and again that's a modest estimate as most chinese probably work about 60 hours a week, which would make it $0.96 an hour. most chinese don't own a television, or have even seen one.

Attached: china's youth.jpg (1000x750, 409K)

>And a huge population

If that was a good thing you would not need to enforce a one child policy. Also China lacks women now because stupid chinks were aborting their daughters.

yeah unless you are well off that is your living condition untill you are probably 30. Alot of older migrant workers living like that too.

Attached: asfasdf.jpg (640x960, 113K)

If China is numba wan and so rich why do you 3rd world gooks insist on migrating to white countries?

Nigger, even beggars own a tablet PC and get paid on their WeChat account through QR codes.

Pic related.

Attached: China Brain Drain Is SO BAD-.png (1136x640, 414K)

>Even I am a homeowner now
So you own a couple rooms in a high rise building? Who owns the building?

Chinese people live in 6 feet long cages because that's all they can afford.

Attached: article-2275206-1766AF65000005DC-786_638x417.jpg (638x417, 83K)

The glorious state owns all land. But effectively this means that I get to own it.

What you fucks dont understand is that we are all shareholders in our glorious communist country. The Party is all. The Party is everything. We are the Party. If some tortured and multiple-times purged child like Xi Jinping can become the Boss, every one of us also can through our hard work and learning.

did you have to photoshop the air to be clean?

Poor people of Hong Kong. One day, we will free you from your capitalist exploiters.

>Communism wins again
Fuck of you retarded chinese shill, i cant believe someone can support communism after all the people it had killed and countries it ruined.

As a Chink you are a slave to your government and as such can't own any firearms. So what are you doing here?

No. We won against air pollution already.

All hail the authoritarian ethnostate that can just WILL things into existence by the grand undefiable order of the party.

One day the party will command you to die. And you will.

Attached: China Air Pollution Drop 20 percent in 3 years.jpg (917x1032, 152K)

>Nigger, even beggars own a tablet PC

Yeah the one made in China by Chinese specs.

Post your gun free chink. You can't because you can't own one.

Communism freed us from your whitoids and prevented us from becoming a second Somalia or Thailand, a haven for you whitoid childfuckers and exploiters. Communism gave back our destiny for us to shape.

Without communism, we wouldnt be able to resist American pressure to open our markets and get raped by your multi-nationals. Without communism, we wouldnt have global dominance in 5G technologies that you have to contain via executive order. Without communism, OP's nukes werent in our possession, but we were just another Philippines, an open air brothel for you white trash scum.

With Communism on our side, we know that time is on our side as well, as WE ALONE command the road our country takes - no mutt goblin shall intefer. With Communism, we know that one day we will have you bend your knees to us and lick clean our toilets and beg us for forgiveness.

Attached: China vs american terrorist goblins.jpg (908x606, 87K)

Yellow gook who can't own a gun shitposting on a weapons board.

Which are, by the way, the best in the world right now.

Attached: American sour loser kiddies throwing a tandrum.jpg (824x1075, 109K)

The Chink in the image is unarmed because he is a slave who can't own firearms

POST YOUR GUN, NO GUNS CHINK

We arent unarmed. We have the PLA. The People's sword and shield against the White Trash Imperialists.

I'm sure you are still jelly that you "lost China" as your exclusive fucktoy. But Communism won and we are free now. Our wrath will be terrible.

Attached: why the west hates China.jpg (640x434, 68K)

>orange man
China needs a war soon to fend of the looming revolution and depression they are facing.
Look. This, the president getting rid of term limits to stay in office. That forced social network, where your social standing and rights are based in how good of a communist you are.
China will initiate war within 5 years.

>We arent unarmed

Ok then post your gun gook. Do it.

Demand from the gook shill a proof that he is a gun owner.

This changes nothing

You still cant win any wars with nukes it's kind of a useless weapon because if you send nukes then you get nuked back

Its a lose-lose

Do that too many times and congrats you ended human civilization

Space and kinetic weapons will be the future but even then you risk ending the world

Also china would get destroyed in a straight up conventional war with the USA as they could only fight it on their home turf

Either way let's just agree to not fight pointless wars

Pic related are my guns.

Attached: DB5o9vDXsAI1Ne8.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

The gook shill does not even own a .22 caliber firearm. Go ahead ask him for a proof.

Chinks can't own firearms

So you admit that you do not own a single weapon and as such do not belong on this board.

The development of a SLBM that can hit the US from near Chinese waters is meant to prevent war in the first place.

You see, the US is the decling power - this is universally acknowedged. And China is the rising power that has yet to achieve full parity with the declining power.
The declining power that is the US is a very sour loser and tries everything to hold China back and prevent its rise. First by peaceful means, then by destabilizations, then by trade war, then by containment... And if all this doesnt work, the US will attack while China is still not a military peer.

This is why China needs to abolish their "good-will nuclear policy" and rush to nuclear parity with the US to hold the Americunt at bay while China overtakes him in economy and conventional military. China literally only needs to keep the US at bay for 10 more years, which makes this time now very critical.

Why? I do own these missiles. I am Chinese, an "insect" and "part of the hivemind", according to you.
So whatever my hive possesses, I also do.

You, on the other hand, will have to fight my nukes, my stealth planes, my missiles with your shitty AR.

Attached: 67c53c97gy1fxq5q2yur6j218z0u01jb.jpg (1619x1080, 967K)

>my

tsk tsk

the concept of individual ownership is antithetical to harmony with the state

-1000 social points

>Mexico’s Strategy for Dealing With Trump: Warn Him About China. “I heard from senior Mexican officials during the transition that if the United States is not going to treat Mexico with respect, don’t be surprised if you see a Chinese submarine in a Mexican port,”

nytimes.com/2018/12/17/world/americas/mexico-migrants-trump.html

KEK

It is not, actually. Ownership does exist in China, as we are all part of the collective. We own everything individually. The PLA rocket force's missiles are MY missiles as well, since I fully support their use of keeping the Americunt carriers at bay. The PLA does my bidding and thus I am an owner.

First of all, the world isnt China and America, so fuck off with your whitoid and mutt drivel. Communism gave you millions of deaths. You speak of being Americas bitch, while living in regime almost totalital with its censorship of information and incidents in history going against the party, and ever-increasing mass surveilance. Your careless attempts to catch up have destroyed your enviroment. Maybe communism helped you in some ways, but it did so at costs so high that any normal human being would deem horrifical.

Based and Chinpilled.

>the world isnt China and America
Yes, it is.

>implying anyone should listen to someone that eats virgin boy eggs

With Communism, we paid a heavy price in blood - so much is correct. But at least we remained independent and sovereign.

With the West, we would just be your bitch. This is a fate worse than death. And in many cases, this still means death. So why not die for a good cause?

One day we will fucking murder you and your people for being part of the whitoid dominated global exploitative system and that is what makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to know that time is on the side of the righteous and that your pretend-morals of today wont save your life.

One toy in the toybox doesn't own any of the other toys there. The missiles, the tanks, and you alike are all owned by Xi. If you doubt that, just go down to the Tianmen Square on the 4th of July with a large sign that says "Remember Hu" and see how that goes for you. Maybe complain a bit on Renren before about how Xi's the most corrupt of them all.

I dont care. All I care is that these weapons are employed by MY people and commanded by MY people and not your people.

No matter what person Xi is, at least he isnt such a cuck as some of our neighbors who would give up the command of our armed forces to the Americans in times of war - like the South Koreans or the Japs. Now, these people are true cucks and you should go and confront them with their absolute lack of any weapon ownership both individually and collectively.

Communism is the best. These examples show it once again. We command our guns and not any whitoid fucker orangeman.

talk to a mental health professional please

Yeah but you listen to someone that eats estrogen boys burgers.

>Communism is the best.

>The only reason China isn't a dilapidated shithole like Russia is because it saw more favorable treatment from the West post-1972, was able to modernize its industry by selling goods to capitalist economies, and liberalized its own economy and social system.

Attached: 1544418630817.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Mind telling me which exact parts of communism helped you advance so fast in comparsion to how you would advance without it? Every nation that i know that has endured communism, has in the end been hampered by it, if not ruined. Im from one, actually, and i spent my childhood living under communism. In the end, all we got was massive economic lag compared to western countries. The same goes for every post-soviet union european country. Im not even starting about places like venezuela.
Also,

China man. stop talking about it and do it already
Please.

Attached: 1505611181095.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Communism means that the state has full ownership over all aspects of the industry and the economy. Dumb commies like those in your state used that to merely enrich themselves. Clever commies, like those in China, used the greed of western capitalists to their own advantage, earning a pittance from manufacturing the goods for the fat americunt, but instead of spending that hard earned money into building golden toilet seats for themselves, invested it into education, research, industrial upgrade, infrastructure and building up national champions of state owned enterprises that will one day go forth into the world to compete against those of the fat capitalist imperialists.

Chinese communism basically is National Socialism. The strong state exists to wield all powers of society to become a superpower. You are probably from one of those eastern euro shitholes where the people itself were already inferior since getting raped by the Mongols. No wonder your communism failed.

Please smoke more of our fentanyl.

Best thread.

You are going to become slaves to your state, at least more than you already are. Have fun with your social points value system and gene-edited children for their ability to work longer and inability to question the state. China is on track for becoming a dystopian nightmare, the likes of which even the darkest science fiction has done justice. This is the "good cause" you're dying for, to reduce your people below even slaves.

Attached: 1373848974672.jpg (460x276, 33K)

>user was v& for this post

>>Has radar-evading "stealth" warhead
>>Fast-burning rocket motors to reduce heat signature
And then...
>>Test was observed by US early-warning satellites and confirmed successful
Guess the stealth didn't work so good.

Id write a whole reply to you, but someone else pretty much wrote it already - - the only reason you didnt end up like the whole forme soviet union is that you were allowed to earn ´´pittance´´ (dunno what else you expect when the thing your nation is most known for is the abyssmal quality of it products). Your economy is based on selling massively sub-par shit for cheap. Also, holy shit, clever chinese commies? Have you ever heard of shit like four pests campaign? Melting all your tools for industry, forgetting they are made from stuff that could barely qualify as pot metal and that you actually need them for argiculture and, you know, not dying from starvation. I know its hard when you gotta write a one paragraph-long ad hominem per minute, but atleast think before you write.

>No matter what person Xi is, at least he isnt such a cuck
He sure keeps groveling to the US to end the trade war. Makes me Kek every time I hear him whine.

Oh, and we still have your CEO. She is out in bail in candida, yet unable to leave. Such power.

Go for the coast to coast achievement and hit NYC for good measure

How long before one washes up on a beach?

poor Mutts getting absolutely BTFO ITT.
their only defense here is
>but but chinese cant own pistols
well yeah they don't really need them as they have no mentally unstable niggers and mutts in their country.

dude; in 80's Chinese economy was the same size as that of a 3rd world african nation, percentage bullcrap means nothis, write down real numbers

Why do Jow Forumstards have to turn everything they touch into shit? You can all fuck right off, I hate you so fucking much.

>because that's all they can afford.
Don't you mean, "That's all the government will allow."

Erry ting is fine, noting is going on. Go back to work.

Attached: capital flight china.png (968x784, 140K)

Attached: china age by sex.png (978x640, 29K)

Attached: china capital flight.png (795x866, 727K)

Attached: 1521298713592.jpg (640x2400, 147K)

>That amount of growth is totally healthy and not artificial.
>It isn't because they entire Chinese banking and financial system isn't a scam ment to give out 0% interest loans to literally any company that can ensure people have a job to keep busy.

It's like people saying the US is domed because of the massive spike in European and Chinese investment into US housing and farm land.

It's not some secret plan to make us a speak Mandarin, its Chinks and Euros with half a brain getting their money into physical assets in the US.

Yeah, and your shithole eastern euro nation is getting fucked in the ass by America, has to take Rapefugees and gets disrespected by the descendants of the Nazis who hire your people as toilet cleaners.

China has changed since the Mao days. Which is why the US fears us now so much.

But your shitty slave-nation is still a slave and a slav in denial.

Except the PLA isn't a national army, it's literally the military wimg of the Communist party. They aren't loyal to the Chinese nation, or any rule of law,let alone you ping pong.

Enjoy being an overworked peasant.

You're confusing this with the fact that Isreal wants to make Europe into the next Arab nation.

Oooo, somebody touched a nerve. I can't wait for the next Chinese crash. How many will die this time? Let's shoot for 500 million.

Attached: escelator.png (1384x1390, 1.29M)

Line the fuck up, because whitoids have been waiting for 40 years before you were even born.

Attached: western fail chinese win.png (1080x1109, 193K)

Yes, yes, very implessive, but can it even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Being this ignorant

my man
The US and China have been economic trading partners for a long time now.
China Trying to claim territorial waters that are public domain so that they can stop trade.
Calling the US the aggressors...LOL

You chink yellow faggots need to call out Xi for making himself life long president.
You are playing at empire the game and its not smart - not smart at all.

You should put a trigger warning for the Chinese ITT when you post such pics.

>not even reach year 2019, western people already starting to afraid

Lel, I can HEAR the shitty accent though the screen. Incredible!

China has 3000 miles of deep tunnels. China can evacuate around 100 million people inside bunkers while genociding the White Man completely. China might lose the rest of its population, but at least ther whitoid is killed and the post-white world will be there for China alone.

Attached: 2017-02-07-Underground Tunnel.gif (300x249, 45K)

>China Trying to claim territorial waters that are public domain so that they can stop trade.

Confirmed for a retard.
China is the largest trading nation in the world. Why should they stop trade?

America is the one who wants to blockade China in the South China Sea to starve China off its energy supplies (wont work because Russian pipelines), so China is the one in the right.

America just needs to fucking die. Literally the whole world hates you.

Also, you are now officially BTFO in Syria. Orangeman said so. Next step: GTFO of Asia.

DEATH TO THE MUTT

Attached: Dead American Special Force.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

This graph gave me cancer,

>Relative values compairing very different starting conditions, muh 0,002$ china 1980 money increased by 1000% is still nothing. compared to the absolute increase of american wages and buying power.
Low quality bait. And whoever made that graph needs to be shot. Its not even labeled clearly.

Attached: 1409601238290.png (318x307, 119K)

you do know that there is no need to extend term limit by law if there is a war raging on? because emergency executive rights of the president and all.

Xi did that because of harsh reforms ahead. The previous Chinese governments are infiltrated by Pro-Western stooges and corrupt officials who thought that waiting him out was a solution. But not anymore. Xi will serve as long as it is needed to push Made in China 2025 through and until China has a 10 Carrier navy, as well as 10,000 nuclear bombs.

All these things were prevented for decades by the previous Chinese administrations who wanted to grovel infront of the Americans. Xi is the best Chinese pres because he fucking hates the West, as he himself admitted in an interview of 2009. He is the bane of the whitoid and will lead China to become a superpower where white trash are getting flayed on TV every sunday and we establish a sport of beheading American POWs.