Anyone have some good suppressor infographics?

Post up suppressor infographics. Also, can a oil filter really withstand the pressure? Seems to me it would blow out after a few rounds.

Attached: oil-filter-suppressor-2.jpg (240x180, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-10-in-Drill-Press-with-Laser-DP103L/205503636
harborfreight.com/3-piece-titanium-nitride-coated-high-speed-steel-step-drills-91616.html?cid=paid_google_pla_main_newproducts_lowersales_$10to$30_91616&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoaj6vsms3wIVXZ7ACh1bYApPEAYYAiABEgL-V_D_BwE
diversifiedmachine.us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello ATF

Attached: download (7).jpg (474x479, 19K)

Are you the same agent asking how to make bombs everyday or a different one?

Not atf. Just want some ideas for a form 1.

Nice try FBI

Attached: IMG_3767.png (640x1136, 252K)

oil filters make shit suppressors

They're overly heavy, fuck up your accuracy and if on a DI gun the filter material will cycle through the gas tube.

This is a oil filter thread now

Your all low iq
Isn't illegal to distribute information about illegal things. Publishing companies publish books on how to kill people or how to build explosives and it's perfectly legal. But no, some idiot asking for info on suppressors is an atf agent or FBI agent when in reality you all got baited by some basement dwelling furry faggot

good afternoon officer
No, but if you do get arrested for another crime the pigs can present your posts as circumstantial evidence at your trial to convince the judge/jury that you have the character to commit crimes

solventtrapsdirect.com
totalityindustries.com
+
homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-10-in-Drill-Press-with-Laser-DP103L/205503636
+
harborfreight.com/3-piece-titanium-nitride-coated-high-speed-steel-step-drills-91616.html?cid=paid_google_pla_main_newproducts_lowersales_$10to$30_91616&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoaj6vsms3wIVXZ7ACh1bYApPEAYYAiABEgL-V_D_BwE

Attached: IMG_0746.jpg (3264x2448, 1.14M)

Respect

People need to start reading Siege and purchasing appliances from wish.com

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-15-at-2.49.48-AM.png (583x687, 452K)

Nah, people are pussies and I'm an atf agent for asking for information.

They can also say that you being a white male is proof that your a racist but that don't mean the jury gonna lap it up
Also your defense will have counter arguments or redirections

i put an oil filter on my 22. it works, but the difference is hard to notice. haven't tried subsonic rounds yet.

>land of the free
>afraid to discuss oil filters on a zimbabwean basek weaving website
lmao

It's 4d chess.
Trust the plan
Q predicted this.

Attached: download_20181218_184818.jpg (870x604, 62K)

Attached: 1444073092889.jpg (800x534, 80K)

Which one feels the best on my benis?

Attached: 8bb7dc02bd57581b14525433617ac8df.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Is Siege even a good book? Like, I'm not asking if you agree with its message or content. I wonder if it's well written in such a way that it's a genuine pleasure to read it.

Attached: 1511375838712.jpg (1071x5782, 963K)

>

diversifiedmachine.com
griffinarmament.com

No, its not

I needed that recoil booster adapter

think of hundreds of pages upon which only the words "The System" are printed and at the end it just says "Niggers and Kikes are bad, okay?"

Wat rifle?

> t. didn't reed seej

It's enjoyable if you like history, don't like the Feds, and don't like niggers or kikes but otherwise you probably won't be able to get through it.
It's kind of like that comic panel where the KKK guys are talking about the one who just incessantly says he hates blacks. Mason would've been better off if he devoted more of his work to SIEGE tactics and giving ideas, but instead he spends too much time talking about how awful blacks and Jews are. Like Dr. Pierce used to, kind of.

this looks like an ad on a fleshlight website

inb4 fell for the popmechanics ads.

it's diversifiedmachine.us/

where to cop that patch?

It's relevant and a great piece to think on. I found it entertaining and sobering, those who aren't turned on to white nationalism will find it confusing and autistic.

Siege is shit, honestly.
Turner Diaries are larpy and wet dreamy.
The Brigade is where it's at.

Attached: nwf.jpg (3500x2397, 1.62M)

>see any skull masks?

The totenkompf, you moron? This picture is retarded because you are talking about imagery. What matters is strategy. And Siege proposes something that a lot of people feel is the only way forward, even if they lie to themselves about it.