Bump stocks now. AWB when

Are our ARs in danger Jow Forums?

Attached: BD6B0B45-B9EC-4BE4-9E9C-E8759A66E5DC.jpg (1214x585, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qC16c98hDPc
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always have been, and likely always will be.

>machine guns

remember that word

i'm not even a trump guy but this could be a hardcore 4D chess move to reopen the machine gun registry

Check the fucking catalog dipshit. There’s already three active threads on this.

>4D chess move
When will you retards stop coping and realize he doesn’t care about gun rights?

rude desu

if Obama is a right wing gun nut to Trump does that mean Trump is on the same grabber level as Feinstein?

how else are they gonna enforce this ban without compensating the people who purchased theirs legally?

D2DC
its happened before

>hurr they'll just take them

Attached: 1522091221718.jpg (500x378, 26K)

I just don't understand how they're classifying it as a machine gun. The trigger is pulled once for every shot.

they do not care.

The wording anti-gunners want to use is "anything that increases the RoF of a firearm", which could even be interpreted to include match triggers (since you can fire a 1# trigger a lot faster than you can a 10# one)

wtf I hate Trump now

#ImWithHer2020

>Immediately gets challenged by courts
>Gums up the works for months
>Trump gets to look like he did something while Bump-stocks get a court ruling that they're ok

So you’re saying he’s pissing off his own voters and destroying their trust in him just to make some democrats smile?

What a retarded fucking idea.

>put our rights in danger to appease leftists that hate him

Donald fucking trump is the last person who you should think is a political mastermind.
All politicians are the same, they all have the same interests. The left is more of a threat to our rights, but don't think for a second that Republicans are the bulwark for our freedoms.

>mastermind
No, but he's very effective at manipulating his opponents.

eurofag here, please start a fucking revolution when they'll pass awb v2

Dose this bump stock ban include binary triggers?

Leaf here. If you let them, they'll just take them. It's happened to us countless times with rifles. No compensation.

>manipulating his opponents
And apparently disenfranchising his own voters.

You also don’t know if what you said is even his goal. You’re putting blind trust in him.

not right now but it will eventually

How do you figure that?

because theyre not specifically included right now
but the goal is to ban anything that increases roof
>inb4 but mechanically-
I know. we've been over this. and it's nothing new. but if they're de facto banning whatever they want under that guise they will be included.

I'm Canadian, so this is all academic to begin with.
Whether this particular case is him manipulating his opponents or not is irrelevant to my statement: He is good at manipulating his opponents. We've seen it over and over again. He forces his opponents to react to his words/actions and then pulls the rug out from under them after they've stuck their foot in their own mouth.
In this particular case, it sets up an easy swing for the NRA-ILA to pick it apart in court.

rof*

i hope he goes after pistol braces next. maybe then people will care.

It doesn’t matter. His voters shouldn’t have to play mental gymnastics to figure out what he’s really trying to do. What he says is what his voters see. He’s saying anti gun shit and that doesn’t please his voters. It destroys trust. He ran as a person who wouldn’t be a typical politican. Well, he is proving he really is a typical politican.

Sorry senpai, your continent is the one that likes destroying itself every 100 years or so, not ours.

>maybe people will care.
I doubt it. At my work almost everyone voted for trump. We were talking about this the other day, and they were all telling me “trust him. He won’t do us like that. He’s got a trick up his sleeve, trust him”. They have blind faith. I bet if he did push the AWB they would still say the same shit

I'd wager most of his supporters don't even use twitter, desu.
>His voters shouldn’t have to play mental gymnastics to figure out what he’s really trying to do.
Whether people like his techniques or not, they work and he'll keep using them until they stop working.

>blind faith
youtu.be/qC16c98hDPc

You don’t need twitter to see his twitter. You literally type “Trump” and it’s the first thing that comes up.
>whether people like his techniques or not, they work
Well he’s losing a lot of support. You can’t piss off your core voters, which is what he’s doing.

Specifically addressed and excluded. Check page 83 of the full PDF ruling.

>Well he’s losing a lot of support.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
Looking pretty stable to me. A lot of which is probably due to the job market in the US improving, especially among typically Democrat supporting groups (Highest employment rate of black males in decades).
Personally, I wanted Rand Vs Bernie to happen, but there's no way the Democrats are going to run anyone even remotely comparable to Trump on guns, so it's a moot point. Gun owners are more likely to stick with Trump anyway in the next election, and I say that as a nearly single-issue voter.

Remember that Conservative darling boy Reagan has overseen some of the most "successful" gun control legislation in recent history, and conservatives really don't give a shit.

Support for Trump is based off blind faith. No matter what happens, this will all somehow be 4d chess bullshit. They'll keep on saying this as Trump continues to backstab the people he is supposed to represent, because at least some libs are getting owned.

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

Shut the fuck up you absolute retard magapede

>D2DC
What does this stand for?

After this experience, it seems smarter to vote for someone knowing what you’re going to get, instead of voting got someone who’s unpredictable and flip flops. I voted for trump last time, it I won’t do it again

The "Devil you know" reasoning is exactly the reason why most presidents last 8 years, even if their first 4 were kinda rough. You're arguing against yourself.

The thing is nobody knows trump. Not even his own people.

Is he going to ban string as well?

Door to Door Confiscation

Yeah we can do like twice that.....oh wait

But we do know. I personally doubt he'll do more than this and i don't even think the ATF wanted to this desu but we basically know what trump will do. immigration stuff which is important to preserve 2A and furthering the divide in the country. the faster the government breaks down the better. rip the band aid off.

>country is almost 250 years old
>had one civil war
???

Listen homie, I'm probably one of the biggest trump fans around but this isn't him playing chess. Its a combination of him getting duped by the NRA and him not being that huge of a 2A advocate.

You fuckers have made me turn around on Trump faster than any leftist ever wouldve. Hold your fucking leaders accountable, making excuses for them every time they fuck up just gives them license to keep doing it

They wont compensate. Easy. Do you forget what govt youre dealing with? The media just doesnt cover it. And so we get fugged

People are waking up to the reality of populist candidates. Obama cucked his voter base the very second he was re-elected to further special interests and secure his own dirty money. Trump is just doing whatever he wants because the delusional retards who voted for him to make anime real are only going to double down instead of acknowledging the entire system is hot garbage.

>i don't even think the ATF wanted to this desu
The ATF literally told Obama they couldn't do this because it's illegal.

"Take the guns first, go through due process second" - Donald Trump, 02/18

Attached: Capture.png (1122x235, 37K)

Exactly. if the ATF really wanted to kill our doggos they would ban AR pistols.

>criminal justice reform
>bumpstockerooni ban
politics is messy, obvious what's going on here

>machine guns
>remember that word
>i'm not even a trump guy but this could be a hardcore 4D chess move to reopen the machine gun registry

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Ah, thanks.

They're literally just gonna kill you if you don't hand it over, that's your compensation.

>implying the government holds itself to the Constitution
>implying they don't do whatever the fuck they want, for any reason, including no reason at all
Reminder that to Grabbers and their ATF orcs, you are not human, let alone a fellow citizen. In their eyes, they are god-kings to be worshipped and obeyed, and you are their puny mortal subjects to be stomped on and disposed of at their whims.

>machine guns
All guns are machines. He wants to ban all guns.

This desu

Populist candidates that declare they will enact the will of the people through making deals with the enemy are not to be believed. Populist candidates that promise to whack the country back into shape by force ("dictators", "fascists") are far more trustworthy.

The only problem are the libertardians who reflexively attack the latter whenever they try to do something good.

get a stamp like a real man and stfu

like the US populace would vote to ban rural rifles if we could be sure that eliot rodger bends over for us

so bumpstock ban, corporate tax cuts, bumpstock ban

what do the plebs that elected this faggot get out of this presidency again?

Not having Hillary, which would have been worse.

some smug satisfaction they pissed off some goobers on college campuses and more fuel for shitty meme videos at the cost of their rights

yawn, think I'll just stay home in 2020. Maybe we just need to break on through to the other side at this point. I've got a nice stack of assault weapons and 20,000 rounds of ammunition so whatevs

You somehow think that wanting liberty is worse than not wanting liberty. If you put "your guy" into power on the basis of giving him absolute control, he's going to fuck you, because you're nothing. You're not a billionaire. You're not a politician. You're a tiny little worm, and your support of authoritarianism will have you subjugated equally alongside everyone else.

They stuck it to the libs. Those libs are gonna be so pissed their taxes are lower and guns are banned! All it cost Truml voters was paying higher taxes, getting their guns banned, and losing their healthcare. They sure showed those libs. Trump 2020 and 2024!

If you're so fed up with it all why even bring it up? Why even join a thread about gun politics if you don't care about it?

I still remember someone talking to some old coal miner dudes in bumfuck kentucky about how they felt when Trump won.
>Yeah well, he said he was gonna make us great again. Dig more coal and stuff like that
>Yeah, and make Obamacare go away, that shit's not right

Somewhat funny when the reporter pointed out that the oxygen tank one of the guys was wheeling around was funded by the ACA, but the guy didnt know that ACA and Obamacare was the same.

No money for the wall. Twice as much sent directly to South America instead.

Tell that to the Germans who all happily, served to the bitter end, their fuhrer that didn't act all retarded like the typical strawman libertards use. If you can't learn from history, what can you learn?

You speak of authority with no direction, oppression for the sake of oppression. That's only a product of your empty mind that merely lives day-to-day and has no grand goals. Let people with a bit more of that do the leading for once, even if its only a short-term effort to crush the cultural marxists and legit communists and kick them out once and for all.

I'm genuinely curious about this epic deal making. They got a bumpstock ban, we got nothing in return. A massive corporate tax cuts was passed, and we don't get immigration reform. Niggers got prison reform and probably will get blazzy weed reformed

Help me understand

its all part of the 63 dimensional Sudoku, just wait and see

echo triggers still good or nah?

Attached: excuse me.png (463x263, 145K)

He manipulates his own supporters you fucking retard

Fuck off.

Attached: 1538626542120.png (1104x535, 56K)

ahaha

FUCK TRUMP! HE'S GONE ROGUE INTO FULL NEOCON!

Attached: 1543762414353.jpg (945x960, 98K)

If Hillary were elected, people would have been cautious and striving to prevent a single inch of gun rights from being taken. None of these cuckservative fudd "die hard 2A activists" have made a fucking peep about "their guy" passing more gun control than Obama ever did, in his first term.

It's like their brains are short circuiting because they expect this to be a worst nightmare brought on by Hillary, except it's being pushed by the guy they idolized and shilled.

Yeah just like Obamas AWB, oh man lucky us! We better just take a little dick now it could have been so much worse!

>4D chess move
>pretending to be retarded
i admit to being baited. but i wanted to tell you, personally, that you're a fag.

It’s fucked up but this is true. Republican presidents make gun rights activists lower their guard

Lmao based and redpilled

>muh obama

Buy a shovel, learn how to use it

>says I have an empty mind
>needs daddy gubmint to control every aspect of his life

face it, you're a cuck

Fun fact, Trump is a libdem that ran as repub cause he knew he could win like that. He's a rich New York kike, how could they not see this coming?

Trump supporters still remaining eerily silent when the topic of Israel comes up...

I miss the election times, when everyone reeed'd about the wall, the swamp, the establishment, the jooos and whatnot

Trump supporters are literally at most 90 IQ. They’re perpetually 12 years old

For all the people bitching about Trump, the truth is we would have had a semiauto ban with no sunset provision about two weeks after Parkland if Hillary had gotten elected and been able to immediately put a friendly justice on the Supreme Court. Anyone who doesn't think so is a shill or an idiot. We got off light only losing bump stocks. The next time the Democrats get power, you'll learn what bad gun laws look like.

>If Hillary were elected, people would have been cautious and striving to prevent a single inch of gun rights from being taken. None of these cuckservative fudd "die hard 2A activists" have made a fucking peep about "their guy" passing more gun control than Obama ever did, in his first term.
“We can only win by losing!”

This is colossally stupid. When do you ever hear the left saying dumb shit like this?

Yup just like Obamas Sandy Hook ban, we really dodged a bullet! MAGA

I don't think anyone here thinks Hillary would have been a better choice. What's irritating is the absolute COPE we are seeing because it's too hard to acknowledge that the meme candidate was exactly as mercurial and ill-informed as the opposition portrayed him.

>"devices that turn legal weapons into illegal machine guns"
>durr he said machine guns

You were that kid who always giggled when the science teacher said Uranus, weren't you?

>Republican presidents make gun rights activists lower their guard
Republican presidents demonstrate that most "gun rights activists" are just Repiblican shitstirrers.

Meanwhile, the SAF actually gets things done, on a shoestring budget, to boot.

Nobody is talking about Hillary. We just wish we nominated a different republican because Trump is fucking us