Is this a good deal for the price?

Thinking about keeping it in my Jeep in case I ever have to dig myself out (2wdfag) or in case I need to cave some Frenchman's head in. Is it cheaply made and or fake?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-19-11-12-42.png (720x1280, 195K)

Also; good milsurp deals thread

It's even cheaply made when it's original, and you are paying at least 10 bucks too much

Why would they even make jeeps in 2wd?

lets burn that flektarn carrier so the mil surp guys can jack up prices.

Similar products on other sites like amazon for ~$20

For poorfags like me

Attached: 1211181048.jpg (3120x3088, 1.84M)

That's fucking garbage, don't fall for it.
Get a fixed or removable handle but not a screw on of any kind.

This Shovel is one of the items which I would frequently get replaced after field exercises.
Would not recomend.
The thing usually wrong with them was the screw element(sorry for my bad english)
Would either get totally stuck or simply not move anymore.

t. ran through about 5 shovels during a one year service period.

Good to know. I'll stay away or look for a better one. Thanks for the info, bud.

Attached: 1106181655a.jpg (4160x3120, 3.84M)

You can get a modern Russian spade for half that price, and it will last longer.

Attached: 14754063352091.jpg (1400x933, 488K)

>spending that much on meh tier shovels when you can get an actually useful wjq-308 from chinese seller for a bit more

>The thing usually wrong with them was the screw element(sorry for my bad english)
>Would either get totally stuck or simply not move anymore.
How is that even possible? Can't you just bang it against a rock and oil it up?

>muh 4wd! I only commute from mcds to my daddys house! Why would anyone buy a 2wd?
Why would your mutt daddy make a whiny little bitch like you?
Let me guess your daddy financed you a 30k 4wd out of his 20k salary from a kike so you can drive like an old gook on a passing lane kek

Attached: AFBB04B7-75EB-4850-ACEE-C9E4A1A49200.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

No i have a 2wd 90s shit box because thats all i need. Youre sperging out for no reason, the entire point of jeeps is for offroading and rough terrain.

The US shovel is pretty much the same. Also I wouldn't pay more than 20 bucks for one.

Op here, chill out nigga.

No way you want pay 37$ for that shit, my was always broken in the army and a cheap version works fine.

If you're going to keep it on a vehicle, the ability to fold up is a drawback.

You can get a small shovel at a hardware store for $10.

High five brother. 96' shitboxes driver as well. Recently had to replace steering stabilizer bc I was getting the death wobble.

The threads brake, or don`t hold up to pressure.
There is a internal connection between the handle and the shovel which gets drawn when you thighten up the nut at the shovel and it tends to brake aswell.

The rest of the shovel is totally fine ofc.

>The rest of the shovel is totally fine ofc.
I don't think it really matters at that point. Shit shovel. I never had to replace my FDF equivalent, just beat a few 90 degree angles back into a functional shape.

Attached: 1526399096573.jpg (800x534, 96K)

Remember, European conscripts are dumber than US Marines.

Mines a 94, everyone keeps telling me i need to get a newer vehicle but it runs fine and has lower km than anyone else's car, currently at 105,000 km and i put most of those on myself.

>an average representation of the population with the dumbest people culled out is dumber than Marines
I don't think so, buddy.

Attached: 1523133499745.jpg (523x800, 59K)

>an average representation of the population
That would be nearly true during wartime. During peacetime, however, it's exclusively filled with retards who have nothing better to do than work for free.

Western Europe != Russia & other shitholes

Mines sitting at about 240,000 K. I'll keep it forever bc its a good vehicle. Those 4.0's are unkillable man. In ten years we will see ISIS two driving them around Syria with PKPs sticking out the windows.

Are these really that bad? They seem decent compared to other e tools.

They wouldnt be bad for something you need to save space on like if youre using it for hiking but since he wants it for his car it would make more sense to get one that doesnt have the hinge to fold it.

Or you can get a burger e tool fir like $10 with the plastic holster

$15 too much.

>PERKELE

dude just buy a regular fucking shovel at home depot for $10

But muh surplus

No

>Buying aftermarket wheels

Why not just save that money and put it towards a 4wd? This is why you're poor.

Bitchin dog dude

Then buy a Russian one.

Attached: 0_da356_c1290abd_orig.jpg (1000x708, 570K)

Majestic doggo