Daily Reminder that just as easy as they made a plastic stock illegal they can make all your NFA illegal

Daily Reminder that just as easy as they made a plastic stock illegal they can make all your NFA illegal

>voluntarily giving the crown money to have a "short" weapon based on arbitrary measurement, or for a piece of metal screwed onto the muzzle
>voluntarily putting yourself on a list.
>no "boating accidents" with NFA should they be banned overnight

Daily reminder if they are willing to make you a felon over a piece of plastic, you might as well say fuck the crown and all its regs

Attached: 1544751047306.jpg (620x400, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-eye.eu/public/murdercube.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope they try it is what I have been waiting for my whole life. I need a break and wouldn't mind dying for something worth while. I don't know about the military but I know for sure I could back the cop down they would have the worst day of their lives if they came here.

Attached: Where they at.png (600x800, 667K)

i hope they go afetr pistol braces next. maybe then people will wake up

Attached: 1544856962964.jpg (238x165, 17K)

As anons have said over the years, it's not the user's posting that you have to worry about. It's the ones that never post.
We had something like 100,000 unique downloads of the do/k/ument. I've got a feeling we'll be fine.

Overburdened, cannot speed roll, or your endurance is max.

Attached: 1471059074053.gif (500x454, 988K)

The scary part is how the feds know individually we are fucked, and when one of us get fucked by a violation of some unconstitutional "law" and are about to be thrown in a cage, we just think, "sucks but glad it's not me". For all the money that the NRA has received they sure have fucked US by not protecting individuals who get railed with bullshit charges. At least if we had a real group watching over us we'd stand a real chance against the feds and bring GCA/Hughes and all unconstitutional law to challenge in the supreme court, or at least be able to fight these laws at state level more effectively.

Attached: 1544832483756.jpg (480x480, 43K)

NRA only cares about keeping people panic buying, that's why they want Trump and others to ban shit a la bumpy bois

Attached: 1544554600118.jpg (438x720, 46K)

Daily reminder you are garbage at radicalizing people

Radicals or voters, which are more important?

Unless you are in a blizzard I think the police tactic of "Stand very far away behind a car and ask nicely for them to give up." would be extremely effective against you with that getup.

What ever happened to the murdercube website?

And where can one find the do/k/ument?

You obviously don't know who is in charge of the USA
its the same people trying to push the US citizens into revolting
because controlling everything is way easier if you have a manufactured reason to eliminate those who oppose you.

holy shit, I have forgotten about that thing

I was told if I voted for Hillary Clinton I would lose my gun rights.

I downloaded it a few years ago, I'll post related when I get off of work if I'm not drunk yet

the-eye.eu/public/murdercube.com/
Here are most of the files

Whoever told you that was correct.

>Trump take away right, that mean Hillary no take away right

What's the difference between the murdercube website files and the do/k/ument? Same thing?

>rock
>hard place

Trump was the lesser of two evils.

All l see is people bitching online and even then not that much. Why doesnt anybody do something? Is there even anything to be done? Am l just to hoard weapons and ammo until theres nothing left to take? By the day of the grab there wont be anything left so if l die fighting it would be entirely pointless.

>they can make all your NFA illegal
Yup. Even the "got mine" boomers over on subguns are worried about the bump stock ban for this very reason.
Today 200 dollar hunks of plastic, tomorrow 20,000 dollar registered mg's.

>NRA only cares about keeping people panic buying, that's why they want Trump and others to ban shit a la bumpy bois
Only dumb people believe shit like this.

Prime opportunity to make a fake document showing the atf deciding to confiscate registered mgs to wake up the richfag boomers

Honestly? It would take a massive organized "chimp out" (ala France), and basically mobs in every state at their legislator's steps, and threatening to burn this motherfucker and shed blood if they really want to trample what's left of our "rights". Problem is the gun community is so gay that this would never happen.

Attached: 1528825819167.jpg (3715x3006, 2.59M)

I would be down. But youre right nobodies willing to take a risk.

This. Would have have been worse if clinton were in. That being said.... doesnt look good senpai