Glocks' a collect now?

So they've been around long enough to command prices of >6k?

What a world.
gunbroker.com/item/793398971

That mean people should be saving all their funny coloured ones too?

Attached: uhoh.jpg (1162x578, 159K)

I wouldn't go for it, some one might

A first gen with the original full plastic magazine body is a rare gun, and perhaps the most iconic handgun of the last half century. I would not be surprised to start seeing collectors take an interest in them.

Wow, a gen 1 that hasn't grenaded yet, now that is rare.

>I don't know what I'm talking about

You have to go back, noguns.

lawl, k

Attached: 13573630.jpg (750x619, 117K)

>newfag doesn't even know the difference between .40 and 9mm
w e w

There's not a single gen1 in that collage.

All of those are from dumb fucks who don't know how to reload. You don't know shit

>A first gen with the original full plastic magazine body is a rare gun, and perhaps the most iconic handgun of the last half century. I would not be surprised to start seeing collectors take an interest in them.

Yep, that. They're not of much collector's interest to me, but you bet they will become so one day.

Stay mad glockniggers

Is that one of the original Glock 7s made with porcelain?

I heard about those. Those are the ones that you can't find with a metal detector, right?

It's as significant as the first batch of 1911's. Were there other semi autos before the 1911? Yes, but the 1911 was a century ahead. Same thing in the 80s, other polymer guns existed, but glocks were a century ahead too. Reliable, accurate, lightweight, and iconic. Owning a gen 1 is like owning a piece of history. In 50+ years she will be dethroned but ain't nothin come close yet

It's the original 40s that had that problem. Wonder if they'll be worth anything in a few years?

I heard they much more than 6Gs tho

But polymer doesn't last that long. It's impossible.

Yeah, way more than anyone can make in a month

Mad at what exactly?

You only spend a month's worth of pay per gun?

>Compliation of exploded guns from people doing the express thing the manual of the gun tells you not to do.

HK predated Glock by like 12 years. Pioneered polymer frames an all that shit. Also their .40s are ACTUAL .40 frames. Fuckin Glock fags.best moderately priced throwaway is the only claim to fame those nazi lovers can boast of.

>Pioneered polymer frames an all that shit.
Not really, their polymers were trashed, at best you can say they did it first but certainly didn't pioneer anything when 30 years later people are using nylon 6 polymers

>He didn't get the joke

Hand in your patch Jow Forumsommando and get out