Jow Forums vidya: War of Rights edition

Welcome to the cornfields motherfuckers, yee yeee
youtube.com/watch?v=5IAalFLqY5A

Attached: War-of-Rights.jpg (692x484, 68K)

>cornfields
Cotton fields would be better

The maps need to be smaller, the reloads need to be faster, and the gameplay shouldn't rely on the mic communication.

A couple of smaller maps are not a bad idea. There is a chat box in the bottom left, but these guys like to role play, and have officers/soldiers pass down orders, or copy each other.

Attached: B4A002E0-15F1-44E1-AE81-4B53ED4080EC.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

Fuck no

Explain.

I actually own a liege contract two band Enfield 56 its the quintessential confederate NCO rifle, I have a couple of enfield yagatan bayos too

War of Rights is the only video game that actually allows you to save a nine month pregnant Anne Frank, specifically if you join the 11th Mississippi Company F.

Attached: 7A3FF291-B03C-4102-BFF0-61AEC0408565.png (687x1117, 728K)

>The maps need to be smaller,
These maps give room to flank and maneuver and penalize deaths (you have to walk a long way back to the fight) You can already spawn on the flag if your team is working together properly.
>the reloads need to be faster
Less realistic, discourages teamwork.
>gameplay shouldn't rely on the mic communication
Mic communication keeps things interesting. Soldiers have to pass messages down the line verbally. Officers use messengers to communicate when their lines are far apart.

Your suggestions suck.

Been playing Valkyria Chronicles 4. It's a fun game it you like tactics games. And i enjoy the "Anime Band of Brothers" theme it has going.

It's also interesting seeing the "anime whimsy" getting mixed with "the grimness of war" and getting realistic about it's plot at points.

"[spoiler]You spend the latter half of the game working your way toward the enemy capitol (fighting an elite enemy battalion, a mad scientiest, and a GODDAMN ICE WITCH) so you can conduct a raid to capture it and force a surrender. Once you get there, it's pointed out that there is no way your small force can capture an entire city, and that the entire plan all along has been to deliver a nuke to the enemy's capitol [/spoiler]"

Attached: valk.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Thinking of going retro tonight lads

Attached: Tom_Clancy's_Rainbow_Six_-_Rogue_Spear_Coverart.png (256x304, 132K)

>Make the game based on realism less realistic for me!

How much longer until release and why did they stop making those historical videos?

I can't find my goddamn code to install it and you can't buy it on steam.

>sad boi

Attached: 1514555542398.png (460x470, 97K)

Should they add jump packs and pink skins for your musket? Go play Call of Duty faggot.

Lots of TF2 lately. It had me at "the Flying Guillotine".
>"and if that don't work, use more gun"
>"who touched Sascha?"
>melee weapons include a fish, a potato masher grenade, a sign, a shovel, and a mailbox
>use phlog to ignite your body fats
And it's far from dead. I rarely run into cheaters or griefers, and never have trouble finding a match

Attached: 1541425636856.gif (500x281, 1.72M)

They just put it on steam but it’s the website warofrights.com where you buy it

Sorry your ADHD keeps you from appreciating the pace of the game, I'm glad the developers are sticking to their vision and not capitulating to children like you. This game is about realism and roleplay, not K/D.

Why does this guy sound so annoying? I literally think I never heard a man have a more annoying voice

Is there any mechanism that actually rewards line battles?

less ticket loss and looks cool af

i wanna buy it just for the aesthetic of firing in rank

Not being killed for desertion.

>cuckfederate protecting their Jewish masters

This idea killed Battlefield series. Cowadoodying ultimately leads to the horrific monstrosity BFV is today

Attached: 36F86617-CD25-4519-9C6C-AF855FD66881.jpg (1152x864, 673K)

I know you’re an idiot but it’s a /his/ meme.

Mother fucker doesn't have a ps1

Reply to wrong user?

Attached: 1473700395574.png (755x883, 553K)

doze snow levels.

I miss MSN gaming zone.

I played the shit out of this game as a kid

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

damn hitler missed the boat on this one

CS Go is free now. Just stick with that.

I might buy this just for the banter potential. Larping as Nixon in RS2 is fun but I need something fresh.

Attached: 1458757477069.gif (500x245, 1019K)

>This
The community is usually the best part in these type of games.

Last good CoD game desu

Alphafag here, can confirm the playerbase is everything from the 14 years old blaring "I'M AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE" through their mics to some Schizo in the 11th Mississippi who rants about saving pregnant Anne Frank all the time.

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

Attached: 1529999471209.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

god I love that game

I remember when this game first started getting shilled and the devs were promising 600-player battles.

The melee is shit btw.

>Here's ten different hot keys so you can do some historically accurate poses for screenshots.
>What? Melee combat with depth beyond "press button to poke?"
>Go fuck yourself.

Shit melee system aside, its one of the better titles to have come out recently.

instant buy

I don't play the game but one thing I'd like to see for 18th-19th century shooters is utilizing AI to compensate for the sense of scale. I don't recall 'squads' existing for infantry companies, but the idea would be you control some sub-company NCO and have ~3-4 AI men under your command, who follow your example in terms of formation and so on. This would allow for force multiplication and a greater sense of scale. There's little chance of actually getting a 600 player battle, but this system would allow that. If it's a match of 150 players then 75x4 = 300 men per side. You could have wider map strategies where 12 players forming a line isn't some pissant 12 people in a line like a hokey re-enactment but 48 'players'.

I watched a streamer play that for a bit, and my god is it fucking atrocious. I absolutly loathe the anime shit. The game mechanics seems simple and somewhat fun though.

>and have ~3-4 AI men under your command, who follow your example in terms of formation and so on.
I like this idea.
Would be fun to have several options in a small command menu that would order them to form ranks, volley fire, fire at will, bayonet charge, engage in melee, etc.
Would really spice things up in a way that doesn't detract from the current feel and would make the battles feel so much more lively.

One problem I could see happening with it is players using their men as shields so they can go full Rambo like every other traditional FPS.

Attached: Battle of Fredericksburg.jpg (1598x998, 1.06M)

Did you not play Battlegrounds, M&B Napoleonic Wars, or Holdfast?

I still play it. Wanna do multiplayer sometime? We can coop as well.

Best games ever.