Liberal GUN-GRABBER here

Liberal GUN-GRABBER here.

Do you guys honestly use bump stocks a lot?

I don't see how banning them is going to stop people from using them.
Isn't it literally a piece of plastic that pulls the trigger back? Oh can the government take away all piece of bump stock plastic?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

next to nobody uses them here but people are upset that the right wing and nra, people who are supposed to protect gun rights keep giving things away for nothing and that it might set bring future laws against triggers and auto-loaders.
also, yes, it wont stop people. you can make your own bump stock for about 20$

Yes, bumpybois are a meme, but it sets precedent that the ATF can make its own laws independent of Congress.
At the same time, the same effect can be replicated with a string or a two-by-four with screws

It's the "reasonable compromise" tactic.
ATF says they want to ban guns, public says fuck off, ATF says "okay, not all guns but just ____, you don't need those, right?"
Repeat until all rights have been stripped away gradually enough to not spark major resistance.

You can literally do the same thing as a bump-stock using belt loops, or even literally nothing at all. A bump stock is basically just an adjustable stock that is very loose, but the part that actually makes it fire faster is moving your arm a certain way while holding your finger in place.

Never heard of a bump stock until there were calls to ban them.

>bumpybois
helloooooo reddit

The fundamental idiocy is thinking that violence is a hardware problem rather than a software problem. Gun owners know that is a false premise. They also know that as long as people think hardware is the problem they will keep pounding on the hardware, one bit at a time, until there is none left. It is the only logical course given the original fallacy. So today it will be bump stocks and next month something else until the (honest) people are disarmed. There will be just as much or more violence because it was never a hardware problem to begin with but a very important right will have been obliterated. This is why every gun control law needs to be opposed.

Use? No.
Bumpfiring a gun to simulate full auto fire can be done with nothing but your hands.

It's hard to aim of course but so are bumpfire stocks

This

Keeping with the analogy, once the "problem" hardware is gone, the software problem will still remain, therefore people will just choose another hardware to blame (knives, etc.) without every fixing the real software problem.

The worst part is that once they focus on the software they'll become even more tyrannical. These people can't sympathize with people like Dorner or Cruz, what the fuck do you expect them to do when they have the power to legislate the rights of millions with mental illnesses? We have a big enough problem with false/malicious reports, and that's with the mental health system being overburdened and full of psychopaths. Imagine what would happen if the second coming of the Soviet Union decided to fuck shit up.

Literally unenforceable

Attached: bumpfire.webm (960x540, 2.47M)

Banning shit is just a feel good pat on the back for idiots. It's like running antivirus on your computer, utterly worthless if the user doesn't have common sense or doesn't keep up with windows updates, which are the only meaningful antiviruses. Borderline zero protection, with most common brand names being outright scams.
>Do you guys honestly use bump stocks a lot?
No.
They're a rare novelty toy for richfags and youtube stunts. It's mostly for richfags that can actually afford to blow off that much ammo, plus buy a multi-hundred $ stock to do it.
So basically the people least likely to harm anybody with it typically have it.
That fucker in las vegas was an anomaly of epic proportions, even with a population of 250-300m, the chances were extremely low of that happening.

>bump stocks banned wew huge win for common sense gun reform
>cletus can still fabricate a basic bitch lightning link in his moonshine shed with ease
>can still modify a glock to fire full auto with very basic gun smithing
>convert an AK with some modest gun smithing
>A FUCKING RUBBERBAND can be used to bumpfire

Politicians, gun reform activists, and media outlets wasted absurd amounts of time to ban a fucking meme.

>mfw

Attached: 1541952879924.jpg (600x592, 93K)

A rubberband is luxurious decadence. You can bumpfire with just your index finger.

salvaging this shit thread
>is bumpstock banning 4D chess to completely skullfuck the NFA judicially?
ex post facto, no grandfathering, no buyback, classified as machineguns? 5-4 supreme court? This seems like it could be a feigned retreat that will nuke the hughes amendment, GCA, and NFA.

I just don't understand antigunner's fears.

The US is SATURATED in guns. There's a percentage of gun nuts who own alot of hardware. Antigun people love to paint these people as dormant psychopathic killers. If so, where's the violence? Where's the violence that they expect gun owners to be hiding? Liberals have really pushed gun owners around pretty hard. Alot of hateful shit has been spewed. I dont see gun owners regularly threatening to shoot anybody, I've seen a couple cases of that happening but those people are ostracized by both communities and are super rare. If you look at the comment sections of gun media there's very little hate, violent talk, or rhetoric.
But left leaning media just has comment and feedback sections of political essays and language that employs words like smashing, dismantling, fighting.
I think people who own guns and use them for recreation have a healthy respect for their power and violence in general and loathe to resort to violence because they can see it closer to it's true proportion.
Whereas Leftists aren't as exposed to it and just toss it out there like it's not a big deal.

Helllloooooooo pschizophrenia

Liberal GUN-GRABBER here.
>atf agent here

Do you guys honestly use bump stocks a lot?
>doing some research so i can come arrest you

I don't see how banning them is going to stop people from using them.
Isn't it literally a piece of plastic that pulls the trigger back? Oh can the government take away all piece of bump stock plastic?
>i'm a retard and im saying things

two things
>they'll never admit they think banning guns will disarm niggers
typical democrats
A (((racist))) goes to part of town with a gun and is cagey at stoplights, a liberal never goes to that part of town.
>they think gun bans will somehow spirit away the 15 odd million firearms sold every year on top of the 101 guns per 100 people stat from 30 years ago and then we'd all be saved by the next 5 year plan.

>Isn't it literally a piece of plastic that pulls the trigger back?

Daily reminder this is the level of knowledge of the opposition.

They're not even serialized parts, nor were they regulated beforehand, so loads were probably bought with cash.
This law is going to be impossible to enforce.

>now post '86 machine guns
>no serials or records of purchase
>no buyback
>no registry or grandfathering
>ex post facto.jpg
>literally more useless than a crank trigger
>does what you can do hip firing with your index finger
meanwhile
>3rd doggo exterminating hole+M16 FCG
>low shelf lower, SP01 BCG, tactical bottle opener

True. You and I both know, here in our echo chamber, anti gun laws just take guns out of the hands of people who use them responsibly. But it's the real truth.
Cormac was right; "it takes very little to govern good people, and bad people can't be governed at all"

until you say the wrong thing or disagree with the wrong person online and the ATF shows up and shoots your dog

haha doggos go bork and let's do some adulting
t. not that user

>ruby ridge x 9000
>radical white supremacist murders 6 ATF agents lawfully executing a warrant to confiscate his illegal bump stock. At 11: should bump stocks be double illegal?

I think it's funny, fite me

I will unironically say "doggo" in your presence until you die from cringe overload

Kek.

>That fucker in las vegas was an anomaly of epic proportions, even with a population of 250-300m, the chances were extremely low of that happening.
Its almost like it could have been staged or something... Nah, hahaha what kind of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist would think that?

>3rd doggo exterminating hole+M16 FCG
There's a little more to it than that, friend
>low shelf lower, SP01 BCG, tactical bottle opener
Please show me where to find SP01 BCG or at the very least find me a machinist drawing

Ssshhhhhhh, shush. they dont need to know.

I tried to use one once and it wasn't even that easy. Seems like just another thing you'd have to spend time using or it would just waste fucking time. I think on my first time using it I got one or two "bursts" of what could MAYBE sound like 'full-auto' to a retard.

Fucking meme attachment.

how do you know that's from reddit unless you go there ? I didn't know it was from reddit and just thought it was some funny meme way to say bumpstock ?

are you fucking ill ?

What the fuck is up with the formatting of your posts? Is that how they do it on reddit?

It's not about stocks, it's about rights + due process. People who legally acquired property are being forced to destroy it without any compensation; this should bother everyone.

Not to mention the whole "shall not be infringed" part, but I doubt that would appeal to a liberal.

Bumpbois arent a meme. Everyone says they are because they dont want the lefties to have an argument against them.
My bumpboi is pretty fucking consistent in the prone position using a bipod that has some give to it.

Attached: 20181219_071624.jpg (675x1200, 457K)

I have a question anons, why not just use a shoulder pad that was designed to assist bump firing instead of the faggoty stock?

>no one uses them so why not ban them
why not fuck off cunt?
little concessions lead to big ones
it isn't an issue already and any psycho that wants to use them with ill intent will do so with or without the ban
get bent faggot