youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM
youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=jso1YRQnpCI
youtube.com/watch?v=JD-9gHkQnN8
youtube.com/watch?v=_7rSuZ5NHSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making yankees shit themselves.

as tactical as niggers hollering at each other in their ghetto speak

Why do S**therners keep on calling it that when they simply nicked it from Indians?

He is clearly trying to wololo the enemy.

Attached: aoe-priest-header.jpg (730x418, 51K)

The cadence version seems a lot more realistic, instead of exhausting yourself screaming non stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=buZ1M3iN-UE&t=175

Psychological warfare by intimidating the enemy

To increase your sides morale while decreasing the enemies
Injuns didn't come up with it either. Lots of animals will scream at threats and social ones often do so as a group.

Is it really intimidating, though?
youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM

Is that why the "yankees" beat the ever living fuck out of those southern slack jawed no winter havin toothless hobos.

Attached: 9pl53nmkbiw01.jpg (530x767, 53K)

>yankees
>beat the fuck out of the south
Go back to school Tyrone

Dumb meme is dumb
No one's flag is the flag for surrender

Boosts morale and is intimidating.
I personally believe that it also lessens the pain of anxiety and fear.

They were probably able to hit the higher notes and bellow out more volume in their younger days... Also imagine thousands upon thousands of them yelling it instead of a small group.
Yeah, it would have been intimidating.

Attached: Battle of Fredericksburg.jpg (1598x998, 1.06M)

>beat the ever living fuck out of those southern
I think you meant to say, "Burned down their cities, raped their wives, and murdered civilians till the South surrendered out of fear of a genocide," Shayquan.

I prefer the American flag in its proper form too.

Attached: burn baby burn.jpg (662x800, 116K)

>HURR HURR lets revolt and split the republic up and give England another shot at coming in and taking over the nation
>HYUCK! lets march north and attack in the badest assed state in the entire republic
>Johnny tard lays dead in Pennsylvania cause Pennsylvanians can't stand faggots.

Traitors get traitors deaths
There are no civilians in a "civil war"

Wasn't England hurt by the Civil War since their exports with the South and the North were severely cut off?

There's always that one badass motherfucker that thinks that killing civilians is "cool..."

Fuck you.

England gave no ounce of a fuck about the US in the 1860s outside of cotton

it was a constitutional right to succeed. they literally werent rebels and started being a different country as soon as they said they were. then the north wouldnt remove its countries militaries (which is an act of war) and things got messy

My favorite rebel yell is the one they make when they have a bayonet in their belly.

BASED

>kill two Yankees for every Southerner despite Southerners having every significant strategic DIS-advantage (lower population, less industry, newly formed and ill-organized army, technological inferiority, etc.) imaginable
>literally only won through Soviet-tier zerg-rushing and going full Dirlewanger
>beat the ever living fuck out of those southern slack jawed no winter havin toothless hobos.

Actually I change my mind, to compare to the Yankees to the USSR would be an insult to the brave men and women of the Red Army. At least the Soviets had legitimate excuses for their poor performance in the first two years of WWII.

Attached: laughing duck.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>Yankees will defend this

Attached: My_Lai_massacre.jpg (714x486, 103K)

Ain't no such thing as Leftover Crack!

Thats why they supplied the "confederacy"

Had the south won, the lobsters would have Strolled into boston and taken over the whole north all over again.

They didn't have a right to Jack and shit. There is no right to claim for breaking the republic in 2
Every southern combatant that raised any flag other than the US flag was a traitor.

doing stupid shit ..ends with stupid results.

What side would he have supported, Jow Forums?

Attached: General_George_Washington_at_Trenton_by_John_Trumbull.jpg (1027x1517, 1.47M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo

Attached: nigger-lan-party.jpg (392x264, 63K)

imagine being this assmad

No one's arguing their right to succeed, but you can't secede without approval through legislation. All nations fuck their citizens.

you putin bots must worship anything that isn't the U.S.
Look at you sucking on some dead commie dick

go head suck some more red cock - ehhh vlad?!

Means she wants more more more

>38:53

Average American

Let's trigger some Traitor scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=jso1YRQnpCI

Pretty good documentary, the reenactment wasn't too shabby.

I dont see a problem

>Every southern combatant that raised any flag other than the US flag was a traitor.

You say that as if it's a bad thing...

Attached: TheGreatSatan_a.gif (355x474, 1.37M)

you seem to think im speaking in hyperbole or something. states literally did have the right to pull out of the union. its not even debatable.

>John Brown
>not a traitor

The man was literally trying to overthrow the Union while Lee was still in its service.

Attached: Harpers Ferry Raid.jpg (543x388, 73K)

HERE HERE
Long live the republic
Death to the commie
subversives here that
are attempting to sow
destruction amongst
our ranks.

I agree, please turn yourself in to the British so you may be hung for treason.

Exactly, because you're a murderous Unionist piece of shit.

Attached: US-world-domination-tour.jpg (500x692, 68K)

If you aren't with us
You are against us
You to can be in the
piles of bodies burning
in the fields after the
traitors are caught.

>Death to the commie

YOU SERVE THE COMMIE

Attached: hero of the commies.jpg (1000x786, 171K)

I can just smelelelelellllllelll the chink and vlad trolls in this thread.

Thats right you commie shitheads

your
fucking
next

you can tell the yank in this thread is 14 years old desu

All Northerners have the intellectual capacity of five year olds. Hence why their solution to every problem is to fling their toys around.

Attached: victim of yankee aggression.jpg (620x349, 94K)

God bless you all.

youtube.com/watch?v=JD-9gHkQnN8

Attached: 980857_461478793926860_1406427620_o.jpg (1500x1001, 260K)

Whatever helps you cope with being a leftist looser

tell that to the commies knocking down your statues
See if praising them some more is working out for your
heritage not hate program

stay mad
I don't need a cpacity to banter with you. just a hi capacity m16

The Confederacy.

He's on the Great Seal for a reason.

Attached: Seal_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png (591x591, 260K)

>just a hi capacity m16
>implying Yankees can buy regular capacity ARs, let alone high

You'll be lucky if you can buy guns at all in a Northern state in 10 years.

Attached: J U S T cuck my shit up.jpg (525x300, 33K)

YOU are the Leftist

YOU are the supporter of the degenerate Marx

YOUR UNION is infested with Communists from top to bottom

Attached: Yankees are nigger lovers.png (625x605, 59K)

He suppressed the Whiskey Rebellion which was more legitimate than the Confederacy, so the North.

>some bootleg whiskey distillers chimping out over taxes
>more legally legitimate than a state deciding to separate from the Union

Whiskey Rebellion says otherwise but as a confederbo you probably can't make that distinction.

The only people assmad are the replies to his post

Attached: 1544596164229.jpg (505x960, 46K)

>Southerners having every significant strategic DIS-advantage

They fought a defensive war with support from the populace, had a higher ratio of officers to enlisted, and used slave labor on fortifications and rear echelon duties to help make up for the disparity in actual troops. When it came to the Peninsula and Appalachia the CSA didn't have it nearly as bad as you think they did.

Union, he suppressed the whiskey rebellion for one. Also probably wouldn't be very happy at Southern planters pulling the country apart so they can play aristocrat.

>no u
no lol

I don't think you can argue that the south weren't rebels or traitors but you can certainly argue that they had valid reasons for their secession. Supporting either side is irrelevant at this point. The confederacy is dead. The Union ran a slash and burn campaign that would cripple the southern economy and kill thousands of civilians. The southern decision to Secede was short sighted and stupid but that doesn't absolve the union war crimes.

This is your country on Yankees

Attached: Samar Hassan.jpg (1200x785, 277K)

Whatever makes you feel better.

At least I'm not traitor.

Why don't you and your commitards try and break up the republic again. same shit will happen.
Only this time we'll shove a nuke up your russian troll ass.

>"ooh they won't lets us set up slave states in the desert let's start a war"
Yeah real legit.

The Union is a criminal and illegitimate regime. Every last thug in service of it deserves a violent and painful death.

Attached: Remember Waco.jpg (618x786, 108K)

And the Vlad/Chin bot reveals himself

>At least I'm not traitor.

You're a servile tyrant, which is a thousand times worse

>Why don't you and your commitards try and break up the republic again. same shit will happen.

America has made a shitload of enemies over the last 150 years through its barbaric imperialism. All of whom would jump at a righteous chance for revenge.

Attached: evilempires_640.png (640x212, 28K)

The best part is the trailer trash in this topic proud of their dirt farmer ancestors fighting and losing in a war for the right of rich men to fuck their farm equipment. Be proud Sons of the South.

this but unironically

>MUH RUSSIAN BOTS

Please stop watching CNN.

Attached: cnn trump leading communist revolution.png (700x699, 808K)

Imagine being proud of your ancestors being tyrannical government pigs

Attached: it's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.gif (500x300, 68K)

>they had valid reasons for their secession.

Yeah there's: Plantation owners want to play kings and queens, able to subvert Federal law when they want to. Hysterical ingrates who think that the rest of the country wants the South to end up like Haiti. People who's identity is tied to the fact that they're above slaves and want the system maintained. Wow, totally worth +500,000 dead.

Imagine thinking a republican government is tyrannical just because your party lost

She cried more more more

Well let em try

there is one flag
There is one republic
its the year 2018
and there is only
War.

Imagine losing the election because your party ran two candidates.

>You can't not be under my authority, my authority says so
The US itself was born out of an illegal secession

>tfw born wrong generation

youtube.com/watch?v=_7rSuZ5NHSA

Attached: 1530837356868.png (415x417, 16K)

I don't even have cable

Its awesome to see the human disinfo bots be in complete ignorance of their for life presidents like Putin and Xi.

You see
I KNOW that there are disinfo bots here. I know it.

Every one of them could have been a VC

>"I can only say that while I have considered the preservation of the constitutional power of the General Government to be the foundation of our peace and safety at home and abroad, I yet believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people, not only essential to the adjustment and balance of the general system, but the safeguard to the continuance of a free government. I consider it as the chief source of stability to our political system, whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it. I need not refer one so well acquainted as you are with American history, to the State papers of Washington and Jefferson, the representatives of the federal and democratic parties, denouncing consolidation and centralization of power, as tending to the subversion of State Governments, and to despotism."

Lee basically predicted the future with Simo Hayha-tier accuracy.

Attached: robert e lee you could've stopped this.png (559x700, 615K)

If they wanted to, they can. The issue does not matter, only the independence of action. A group of states wanted to remove themselves from a union of states. Where do you see a problem?

They're a punk rock band.

>Where do you see a problem?
when they start kidnapping elected officials and replacing them.

What does that have to do with the "legitimacy" of a secession?

Only people that were shitting themselves is the confederates when they got bitch slapped by the The United States of America. The confederates shit themselves so bad they still have butthurt today.

The fact you have to ask that question shows you have no idea or are choosing to ignore what happened.

>kill literally so many United States soldiers that we're still on top of the scoreboard 150 years later
>got bitch slapped by the The United States of America

Attached: pickett_gb.png (207x239, 88K)

The south had no legal clause.

The rich men in the south wanted to stay rich - so they sent their best youths to go die "in defense" of dixie.

Just replace dixie with massive profits from cotton exports to Europe.

>Is it really intimidating, though?
I mean yeah sort of. This video shows them when they're old but like a younger guy just screaming his fucking head off wanting to kill you and there are maybe a couple hundred or thousand of them. It'd be kind of intimidating and they're not going to hear any quips you yell back in response like 'im going to give you something to scream about' over it.
Don't think there was a lack of bravery on either side. It's just a damn shame the south wanted to throw away so many lives to try and preserve slavery. Even if those boys hadn't died and the south won, they'd gone home and been unemployed they'd just have used slave labor to do their jobs for cheaper.

All the while the black bull was fuckin the women getting ready to burn the coal.

literally this, they were literally just like modern liberals in that they supported our republic when they were winning but as soon as they lost they had a chimpout and would have rather destroyed our nation than accept that they lost and move on

>literally this, they were literally just like modern liberals

Fuck off Dinesh, you have a grasp of American history beneath that of a child and no one likes your shitty movies.

Attached: dinesh-aboutpage.jpg (387x386, 77K)

I don't know what that's suppose to mean. My gran daddy got himself a black girl from down there and had a normal family once they moved up north.

Are...are you like, legitimately retarded?

sorry, who?
>you have a grasp of american history beneath that of a child and no one likes your shitty movies.
i guess it's still better than your's considering that you're arguing against the facts now lmao

Attached: no u.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

whole lot of samefagging and reddit spacing. MODS delete this off topic thread please.

No but i'm legitimately running scripts on this thread