Anti-gunner things that make you mad

>"I support the 2nd Amendment, but... (Salt weapons, bumpy things, whatever)
>then you obviously don't understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, so you don't really support it
>"No true scotsman fallacy!"

Attached: 1543140499116.jpg (1079x607, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/415013-i-fled-anti-semitism-in-the-soviet-union-we-must-tackle-lax-gun-laws
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/8/sughed-michael-bloomberg-suggests-disarming-minori/
web.archive.org/web/20181219223004/https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/8/sughed-michael-bloomberg-suggests-disarming-minori/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eggsplain

"It very clearly says you have to be a member of a militia to own guns."
"Have you seen those militia groups?"
"Yes, they're dangerous racist domestic terrorists."
"And you want people to be in one of those to own guns?"
"No, that's why guns should be illegal."

Attached: 1545167117820.jpg (720x833, 27K)

When they have never handled guns at all and hold misconceptions about how easy/hard it is to do certain things with them

Train every anti gunner in fast reloads and watch mag ban considerations vanish

the one that always makes me mad is the spaghetti about children like knives and fists don't kill more, or fucking pools but assault pools are always gonna be legal.

>soccer mom driving a mitsubishi suv
>"OMG! Why do you need that high capacity assault van?"
>"you have a family of 4, standard capacity sedan will do just fine!"
>"speed limit is 70 on the highway, why do you need something that can go over that unless your a criminal?"
>"why do you need AWD or 4x4? It's illegal to drive through dividers and fields!"
>"tinted windows? What are you trying to hide?"
>"i-is.. Is your vehicle BLACK?!! That's the color the cops use on their cars. Why do you need something so tactical?"
>"did you hear about that person who killed all those people with his assault vehicle? How many more Bastile Day massacres do we have to have before you people give up your vehicles?"
It's cheeky now, but wait until self driving cars are actually ready to be rolled out for everyday use and you will gradually start hearing this unironically.

>"well regulated militia"
>means muh national guard, not an individual rights to keep and bear arms
>nobody wants to take your guns away!
>weapons of war
>"common sense gun reform"

I've countered the militia people by calling them sexist, ageist, ableists before.
The Militia is all men between 17 and 45, in decent health, who are or have declared intention to become, citizens of the united states, and all members of the National Guard.
This means that if guns are restricted to the militia, older people, women, disabled people, chronically ill people, and even obese people will all be barred from owning guns.

This is why I will have no problem going neo-luddite and torching self-driving cars if my ability to drive ever becomes restricted.

When you are arguing against people who think that everyone will suddenly be safe once the last gun is melted down, trying to pick apart flaws in their logic isn't going to work.

>Don't get a gun
>why not?
>Guns are bad
>why's that?
>Guns kill people
>I don't kill people
>You may
>I don't want to kill people
>Why else would you want a gun then?
>I like guns
>Why do you like a machine that kills people?
>I like mechanical things and history
>What would you do with a gun if not kill people?
>shoot at paper
>Is that reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyy all you'd want to do?
>yes
The amount of times I've had this exact conversation with people really got my noggin joggin. People unironically will believe you are an insane, criminal murderer if you have so much as a passing wish to purchase a loud metal stick.

Attached: eternal pain.jpg (940x768, 65K)

>This means that if guns are restricted to the militia, older people, women, disabled people, chronically ill people, and even obese people will all be barred from owning guns.

YES.

Attached: saten from idolmaster.jpg (500x459, 57K)

>THE POLICE ARE FASCIST PIGS
>Whoa user. Why the fuck do you own a gun? That’s incredibly fucking stupid and dangerous. Like, why do you even need it...
>The police are there to protect you

ALL OF MY HATE

Attached: B3E6D101-9683-4E6B-A8C0-7AF9D6531BB9.png (1280x720, 367K)

It's not picking apart their logic, it's literally calling them sexists who want to disarm women and anyone who isn't a straight, white, well off male with good health.
It's especially effective when they qualify for the militia.

>>"i-is.. Is your vehicle BLACK?!! That's the color the cops use on their cars. Why do you need something so tactical?"
Imagine having a fit over a fucking colour. It's batshit insane, but I don't disbelieve that people think this way.

Attached: smith laugh even smaller.gif (400x225, 1.61M)

>but guns are correlated with dead people
>that means you shouldn't have a gun

i've started just saying "black people and men are also correlated with dead people" and ignoring the ensuing rage.

It's funny because they have to try and say that black people are fine while not defending men in general, as liberal programming says black good men bad.

There's nothing worse than hearing an argument so amazingly retarded that you literally can't refute it because of how wrong it is, and they think they've won.

I've made the argument many times that personal gun ownership is empowering to women, but women seem to think that self defense with a gun is literally being forced to murder someone. They would rather get raped and killed than fight back. This is what feminism wants and is.

>like, how about people don't attack me? mandatory estrogen anyone?

>implying grabbers think gun rights even exist

thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/415013-i-fled-anti-semitism-in-the-soviet-union-we-must-tackle-lax-gun-laws
>Stop paying allegiance to the 2nd Amendment
>"Embracing a constitutional right to guns is playing on the NRA’s turf. Advocates for campaign finance reform do not embrace the Citizens United decision; nor does the anti-choice community accept Roe v. Wade. We should stop it now."
Remember that these sons of bitches deny your rights and despise you. You are a worm, they are gods to be obeyed.

Attached: ff1.gif (255x231, 112K)

oh now that's just genius, user.

Attached: ok hand.png (616x676, 713K)

Throw shit facts at them
>did you know 98% of guns shoot paper.
>law abiding citizens don’t kill
>what’s the harm
>you have murderous intent if you think that
>classic sociopathic tendencies, you shouldn’t own a gun.
>you support rape

I’m pretty sure courts will actually use that against you to win over the jury if you ever find yourself in a defense shooting.

It's hilarious to me that people think guns aren't good self defense tools for women and that de-gunning this country would make things any safer. Not like women are inherently physically weaker or anything. They would fare much better if they didn't have the option of arming themselves.

Attached: 1545157796689.jpg (700x700, 153K)

>fucking around with friends with A1 clone
>put bayonet on it and pass around steel pot for photo opportunities
>user I don't like that, that's a weapon of war that's killed lots of people
>also have mosin out
>this ones nice it's just an old hunting rifle you couldn't kill anyone with
Had to explain to her that its most likely the bolt action with the highest kill count in history.

So this is the superior linguistic intelligence of the white "jew" at work.

Either the IQ studies were lies or they meant it when they said IQ does not measure critical things like emotional stability and tendency to use logic.

Tell her a single woman iced over 300 dudes with one. I'd love to see that reaction.

Besides the obvious, one thing that particularly irks me about antigunners or non-gun savvy people in general; is the knee jerk, nervousness, fear, and apprehension of being around a gun.
Like my parents friends have gotten super uptight and nervous when I was transporting my bare, uncased, rifles from my room to my truck.
They didn't even say anything they just regarded me differently. Like I was dangerous.

>the suspect was using a light grey firearm
>the jury remains silent, save for some coughing and shifting in their seats
>the suspect was using a black firearm
>the jury breaks down in panic, crying in agony and distress at the thought of such an inhumane weapon of destruction and violence

Attached: dying mike.jpg (505x550, 21K)

This. The tech is cool I just know everntually some kike politician will MANDATE the use of self driving cars

>ban weapons of war
>high cap mags, bump stocks, and untraceable guns
>ban untraceable guns

Wew lad.

I grew up in a very liberal part of California, and it took me a very long time to adjust to people having guns around me. It's a pretty natural response when you have only ever seen a gun in the hands of cops. When people around you have guns, the fear comes from thinking how easily they could just kill you. The trust comes only after having enough experience to know they won't, and that takes time.

The first shooting trip I ever went on was with my best friends in the world, and even then, I still felt a pit in my stomach thinking that they could just kill me and that'd be it.

Is that why everyone is getting shit in FDE now? lmao

I know that feel, user. I think it simply comes down to ignorance. Think about it, why do you not fear guns? Because you understand them. You know how they work, you know how to control them. Guns are complex machines. Combine that with the fact they can kill, and you have a very terrifying object. I guarantee you could quell any antigunner if you taught him or her everything about guns. That would break down the air of mystery, and would naturally become much less intimidating. But of course, that much time and effort would be difficult to ask from someone who simply isn't interested, let alone someone who dislikes you.

I don't think that's accurate. I thought guns were heckin cool as fuck when I was younger just because of video games and movies. What scared me were the people who had them. That's why there's a culture of people who own and bear arms, we have a level of mutual understanding that the uninitiated just can't grasp.

>A jew against 1st and 2nd amendment rights, fucking shocking
>"Keeping guns out of the “wrong hands” implies that guns in the “right hands” are a benefit to society. Dozens of studies affirm that where there are more guns, there is more gun death and injury, not less"
More cars result in more car related death, more stairs and steps result in fall related deaths, more pools and bath tubs result in more drownings! Lets ignore the fact the CDC under Obama found that guns overwhelming used way more for defending against crime than defending.
God damn fuck this kike, I don't know how most Jews don't look at what happened in Poland when Germany invaded and meet resistance in ghettos as a prime example as to why they should own guns.

Attached: 1544909828561.png (372x340, 132K)

>my PRO gun boss and coworker today arguing with me that you can't legally own a machine gun in the United States
>when I tell them all you need is some additional paperwork and about $20,000 they inform me I'm wrong because I'm younger than them
Fucking boomers please die and sell me your guns cheap for cheap, thanks.

Boomers are responsible for the import ban, machine gun ban, and NFA. Just think about that.

>you can't hunt with an AR you'll blow up the deer
>if you need a 30 round high capacity clip to hunt your'e a terrible hunter
>no needs a semiauto to hunt with
>my dad and uncles were hunters so I know about hunting rifles

The gun isn't at all intimidating to me. Probably because I grew up with them. I honestly look at the person holding it first.
I mean, if we were standing next to a desk with a pen on it I could grab that pen and jam it into your neck about as quickly as I could swing up my rifle. No one's afraid to be around pens though.
It's people. If you don't evaluate the person first you're in error.

SHALL

> your just paranoid. No one is even trying to take your guns
>also here are some other reasons you should have your guns taken away

In all seriousness, why do they need to be able to go that fast if it's basically illegal to go that fast?

OCCASIONALLY

I can see how that would happen. I think its a shame. Movies and video games have fetishized guns as this sexy, dangerous, thing and I don't know how you get people to see them in a more realistic light. people should be way more scared of a disheveled, desperate, unarmed person than a guy carrying a clean plate carrier and $2k+ pristine rifle. The guy with the gun is less likely to do something that jeopardizes his comfortable existence.

BAN

>"...but WHY do you NEED ___?"
>"Nobody NEEDS ___"
>"The police and military are TRAINED to use ___"
>"Assault weapons are only for killing people"
>"If you're getting robbed just give them whatever they want. Fighting back is not worth it"

>"Guns should only be kept by the police"
>"I thought you disliked the police."
>"The police are corrupt and racist!"
>"But only they should have guns?"
>"Actually nobody should have guns. The police shoot too many people already."

I can go on with these forever. I'm the same calianon who grew up really liberal and these are actual conversations with my mom

Attached: cNznwzg.png (1440x1719, 588K)

Repeating Soviet propaganda is wrong

Don't get me wrong, I love guns. grew up hunting, I have my concealed carry, and I know a lot of great guys who own guns that aren't psychopaths.. I just see no reason anybody should own an assault rifle. Like if you're not a cop or in the military you have no business with something like that.

Attached: G6b5tTZ_d.jpg (254x213, 10K)

"USELESS"

Because fuck you that's why.

The sheer intellectual dishonesty of these types of arguments make me want to punch a motherfucker in the dick so hard he needs to see a dentist

Had an argument with my grandfather who told me hunting with semi-auto rifles are cruel and immoral and that all you should have is a break action single shot rifle.

It's not at all wrong to argue with commies by using commie propaganda.

>calianon
Hello fellow prisoner. My family is liberal and I'm the only one who owns guns and who didn't vote for Hillary. My family's favorite thing this last few years has been to bitch about "semi automatics." I hear the words "fully semi automatic" so often I've caught myself almost saying it. They don't want to take away your guns, they just don't think you need anything more than a muzzle loading smoothbore. Because their dads hunted and had revolvers for home defense so they should know. I wish I was kidding.

Attached: california constitution.png (1280x640, 1.63M)

ACCESSORIES

I've actually had a lot of luck with women using that exact line, "a gun puts a 90lb woman on par with a 250lb man, or at least greatly increases her odds, a gun is the equalizer that stops might make right situations and makes the streets safer for a woman walking alone at night, why would you take a gun away from a single woman in a bad neighborhood where cops can take several minutes to respond?" You have to punch them right in the feelings, make them connect emotionally with the situation.

Nice bait faggot

>"fighting back isn't worth it, eh?"
>produce CCW
>"I guess you're getting it in the ass"
>go around serial raping all of california into hating gun control

Attached: 87f.png (351x400, 257K)

>what is a trackday

ignorance once again proudly announces its existence

THEN you don't need to have that assault car in your possession at all times, you can own it and store it at the track where it can safely be used. Like a pistol club in England. You don't need any more than a smart car with a MPH limiter installed for daily use. No one needs assault vehicles.

>They don't want to take away your guns, they just don't think you need anything more than a muzzle loading smoothbore

That's usually true. However, I articulated to them that if those were the only guns available, crips would be doing drive-bys with them lmao. They're hypocrites because they use crime as a justification for more gun control, however they don't care about crime, they only care about possibly being the victim in a mass shooting. They get really mad when I call them out for basically being ivory tower racists who never cared about the source of most gun crime (gang violence) before sandy vagina, but once white children started getting shot, they got very anti-gun.

Pic related makes them assblasted as fuck lmao

Attached: ylto6tdkm1m11.jpg (960x772, 157K)

your image reminded me of the time that antigun hero (((Bloomberg))) suggested disarming blacks to keep them alive.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/8/sughed-michael-bloomberg-suggests-disarming-minori/

I see you have not yet grasped the concept of this thread. Don't worry, it'l come.

WHENEVER

My b, I thought I was responding to a different thread. So yeah, technically you're right.

>Even if abortions are illegal women are going to have them anyway so you better make it legal anyway lol
>THIS IN NO WAY APPLY'S TO FIREARMS

Attached: 10f6c5341cc008809473d70c0b5c9195ec0eb474c2c3b36b6077f0cda3d7f4e7.jpg (326x452, 27K)

USED

Same argument why left coast elites think giving the homeless in San Francisco and Portland unlimited syringes is an improvement over them dying from sepsis in an alley lol

Just in case
web.archive.org/web/20181219223004/https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/8/sughed-michael-bloomberg-suggests-disarming-minori/

>talk to european guy
>he's cool for years as we work on videogame mods together
>while we are working on weapons for our Halo mod mention I carry a gun Im modelling
>instant yuropoor status and asking me why I would ever need a gun
>he devolves into hurdur americans are so insecure before I even get off one yuropoor
>project ruined

Attached: 1540607587223.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

Holy fuck, how do liberals even reconcile with this shit? Taking rights away from black people is a good thing?

I wonder if Colion Noir has seen this shit.

By that same train of thought. Nobody "needs" a dirtbike, nobody "needs" a Ferrari, nobody "needs" fireworks.
>Those things weren't designed to kill.
No they weren't. But when people jump to "those rifles were made to kill people" they make the mistake of thinking the average people who own them; want to kill people and have some other underlying intention besides "just in case".
If you're a heteronormative man in america you have to grapple with the concept of having to defend yourself and your family if someone threatens them because you are more capable than your wife and kids to fight off a physical threat. How fair do you want that fight to be? You probably want to crush that threat with no chance of ever being harmed and you don't have to even kill with the rifle to do that, the volume of fire from an "assault rifle" makes people think twice. Owning a tool that gives you something close to that power is peace of mind. It's not an offensive weapon, people who buy "assault rifles" for that purpose are totally disconnected from reality and make up an infinitesimal amount of the people who own them.
If you ban them you're not safeguarding against mass violence and dead children, you're making those people take a different route but you are ensuring that the people who own them responsibly have a harder time if they were to be threatened (and it does happen) and clamping down on a healthy pastime.

I don't give a flying fuck what the NRA's pet negro thinks about guns, gun rights, or gun control at this point.

It wouldn't matter if Noir has seen it, he is basically preaching to the choir. Anti gunners aren't watching his videos to gain new perspective. You need to show your anti gun fends and family yourself. The same way how I have a degree in horticulture but nobody wants to hear my opinions on pesticides because I'm "bought and paid for by Monsanto." If you don't want to agree, you will find a reason not to agree. "My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts."

>It's not an offensive weapon, people who buy "assault rifles" for that purpose are totally disconnected from reality and make up an infinitesimal amount of the people who own them.
Let's not lie here, half of the people on this board bought guns specifically so they could kill people if the government became tyrannical. I bet at least 10% of this board actively maintains lists. It's not necessarily wrong to want to kill people or to want the means to do so.

I buy guns because I have crippling depression and buying stuff temporarily makes me feel less shitty until I realize I have mounting debt from the purchases and have no way to pay the other bills but then that causes more depression that I wish away with another gun purchase.

Boomers are not responsible for the NFA ya dingus, it was put in place twelve years before they were born.

I saw him on Joe Rogan the other day, he definitely was downplaying his involvement with them. He really is a fucking token black and he knows it. The NRA uses him as a shield against racism and that's why they keep him around.

Yeah, not the NFA. The other one. Idk I can't remember, I'm a faggot.

You are thinking of the Gun Control Act of 1968 (not the Boomers, this was the greatest generation) or the Firearms Owners Protection Acts of 1986 (this was boomers, yes).

as long as he has Aston-Martin and HK money he is happy to be their token.

>so they could kill people if the government became tyrannical. I bet at least 10% of this board actively maintains lists.
I would argue that that's defensive. And magnitudes less likely to happen then desperate addicts trying to steal your flatscreen.
I was referring to people like the pulse nightclub shooter.

I was thinking of the GCA but yeah, boomers were like teens/young adults then and that was mostly neocons trying to stop black panthers from having guns and cucking the majority in the process.

Nothing new under the sun, really

I hate CA with a burning passion. Even if you lived in a county where you could get a CCW, it's attached to your DL. So any law-abiding person with a CCW could get pulled over by some cop looking to beef up his arrest numbers.

Police are different here, especially in the cities. My cop buddies are pro-2A as fuck, but they have told me that most cops haven't even held a gun til they get to the academy. Reminds me of the one cop who found the nogs with the Draco in their car and called it a "machine gun." They don't know dick about guns and can't shoot them very well either. They think guns are for criminals and everyone who has one is out to get them, muh thin blue line, muh officer safety, muh feared for my life.

I can't carry and I wouldn't even dare to have any gun-related bumper stickers on my car cos cops would go on a fishing expedition in an attempt to beguile me into letting them search my car.

Jokes on them, black men have more estrogen than white men
oops

>I wouldn't even dare to have any gun-related bumper stickers on my car cos cops would go on a fishing expedition
This is good advice, essential for new gun owners. An NRA or a Sig Sauer sticker on your back window will get your car broken into, either by cops or criminals.

>I'm afraid of having my bodily integrity violated so I'm going to preemptively and systematically violate half the populations bodily integrity first

The scary thing is I can see people going for it, a little bit

"Need?"

Yeah that's def sound advice for people new in CA. Considering that CA has reduced the penalties for various crimes, I wouldnt be surprised if there were nogs or spics scoping out cars with stickers or anything that screams VALUABLES inside.

A lot of the cops I know of (municipal, county, and city) are a mixed bag. There's pro-2A ones and there's also the authoritarian "only the govt should have guns" types.

That would explain why their voices are low until something mildly exciting happens then their voices get really high.

It might have been the GG, but i think we can still blame boomers. The GG passed that because of rising terrorism among the counter culture boomers

Yes, since prop 47 and prop 57, they have reduced most break-ins, drug violations, and thefts to a misdemeanor or a citation. If a cop catches you breaking into cars on the street, all they can do is write you a ticket and give you a court date, they don't even arrest you anymore, and as a result there has been a huge spike in minor thefts. Theft of a firearm went from a felony to a misdemeanor, and during the same year they passed a law that made it a felony not to report a gun stolen within 5 days.

So if you broke into my house and stole one of my guns, you would get in less trouble than I would if I didn't notice for 5 days and we both got caught.

>If a cop catches you breaking into cars on the street, all they can do is write you a ticket and give you a court date, they don't even arrest you anymore, and as a result there has been a huge spike in minor thefts.

This is not entirely true across the board. Taking something from an unlocked car is theft, breaking into a car is considered burglary. You're right that petty theft from a car would amount to a ticket and a court date; however, breaking into the car is like a class II misdemeanor and you could get arrested for it, depends on the cop. Also, if the value of the items taken in a theft exceeds like $500, that's now grand (felony) theft and your ass will get arrested for sure.

Where I live, the crusties don't even break into cars, they just pull on every car's door handle until they find one unlocked and take shit from inside because 1) it's theft not burglary and they get a slap on the wrist and because 2) if nobody SAW them take anything from the car, they can't make a citizens arrest, they can only call the cops. By the time the cops come, guy is long gone and his description is "disheveled white dude with a black hoodie" in a city full of them. I used to work in a hotel and if someone took shit out of an unlocked car in a camera blind spot, legally speaking, I had to just let them leave with whatever they stole. That's why I had to develop an acumen for tricking/convincing them to hand over the shit.

>I used to work in a hotel and if someone took shit out of an unlocked car in a camera blind spot, legally speaking, I had to just let them leave with whatever they stole. That's why I had to develop an acumen for tricking/convincing them to hand over the shit.
At this point why would you not just beat the shit out of them and deny knowledge?

IQ essentially tests your ability to solve puzzles and that's it. It says nothing about emotional stability or wisdom.

>At this point why would you not just beat the shit out of them and deny knowledge?
This is when the homeless calls the ambulance chaser lawyer who advertises on the bus bench he sleeps on, and then he owns your home.

>beat the shit out of a crusty for stealing $50 worth of random shit from some rando's car
>on camera
>can't call the cops because they're gonna ask to see the footage
>crusty can actually legally call the cops on me though
>at least 1 guest will probably hear/see me fighting him and call anyway
>cops come
>have to tell my boss that I beat the shit out of an unarmed guy because he MAY have stolen something from a guest's car
>get fired, he shows it to the cops anyway to avoid liability and I get charged with aggravated battery
>all over a possible petty theft of minor shit from some ungrateful rando's car

that's why. It's way easier, and more legal-er to just say that you caught them on camera doing it and if they give the shit back you'll let them go (because you can't prove anything and the very least you could do is recover the property).

I have actually caught people in the act of stealing, and told them they have to stay where they are and wait for the cops to arrive, but I was prohibited by the hotel owner from physically preventing people from leaving (they don't want me getting hurt and suing). So yeah even if I have them dead to rights, I can only defend myself (and even then I'd prob get fired anyway).

Attached: 1545171293292.jpg (493x449, 43K)