Can someone explain why i keep finding these images everywhere i look online?

can someone explain why i keep finding these images everywhere i look online?

Attached: 1545002803108.jpg (750x1000, 229K)

owo

I love femboys as much as the next Jow Forums poster but fucking stop making these threads

Piss off with your psyop.
Repent before it's too late.

Attached: 1533658198506.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

it's an actual question i swear

stop searching for them

Because you keep posting them. Go away.

i'm actually not, they just show up when i search for guns for some reason

Attached: f77451ef29fa9f9ec94967c320fe85333792bb64788cf14280fac6cc66bf4c89.jpg (549x955, 178K)

1. Many modern men are so emasculated today that many seek to act feminine in order to gain social acceptance.

2. Men generally seek women who display feminine attributes, but since many of modern western women display nothing but masculine attributes, these men instead turn to the feminized men of (1) for partnership.

Because he keeps posting them. He was in a thread earlier today posting new ones while talking with anons and can be found on the archive.

because faggots have been getting braver as the lefts degeneracy has gotten more mainstream. We need to remind them what the rope feels like.

so is this the end of the world as we know it? in ten years will all females be emasculated men?

History is cyclical. We are in the equivalent of the hedonistic time during the fall of the roman empire. Arguably, our pace is faster due to our modern technology.

Eventually, due to social or economic reason, our society as we currently know it will collapse or change significantly. This will result in a return to more conservative values (the hard times create hard men meme).

Nah. Not even. People are still the same species. People like pic related have always existed. It's more accepted now but once it's really normalized it will subside in popularity and won't be all up on your grill.

I know this guy

tranny faggots are peak degeneracy

does this mean that all Jow Forums posters are fem boys?

What type of panties are those? I want some.

they're your sisters

I don't have a sister.

Is the rest of him as cute as his lower half? Asking for a friend.

Right wing fags have been predicting this since the late 19th century.