The M16 was designed to miss

The M16 was designed to miss.

You see, if you hit an enemy with a bullet, it will make them (and their friends) extremely angry, which increases their combat effectiveness. However, if you miss with a bullet, you have suppressed them - which demoralizes them and decreases their combat effectiveness. In other words, rather than hitting a single soldier and then doubling (or even tripling) the combat power of the soldiers around him, you miss all of the soldiers and decrease their combat power by up to ten times, which is a much better result.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 4.17.16 PM.png (1190x742, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/
ru.wikipedia.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, you know we enjoy the occasional bait thread every once in a while. This is just absolutely abhorrent though. How did you manage to make a thread so absolute shit?

OK, so what is your explanation for why the M16 cannot hit anything beyond 300 meters?

The government said verbatim "Lol why do we need to shoot past 300m it's a jungle." This has been proven to be false because 1:12 rifling with 55gr rounds is a fantastic combination, not compared to today, for the time. It's only real hindrance is the sights when it comes to the distance/accuracy regard.

Except...(pause)...none of that is true.

Please refer to my original post for the correct reason.

Source on the OP?

Here you go

This is one of those 'once a week' threads that really take the cake in terms of how dogshit they are, started by people who have absolutely no place on this board.

Cited official source.

Wikipedia

What's stopping you from making a good thread?

Got a link?

Cite word for word where it says this.
I don't make threads about shit I already know, retard.

wikipedia.org/

>I don't make threads about shit I already know, retard.

You make threads about things you don't know?

How do you do that?

Just brings me to their home page, got a better link?

ru.wikipedia.org/

Clarify your response to the first part of my post where I asked you, like this other user did, to specifically cite a source word-for-word that backs up what you say instead of pulling conjecture out of your asshole and calling it fact.

Please answer my question first.

Still nothing, no cited source means you're baiting and shitposting. Shitposting outside of /b/ is a bannable offense guy.

How has it actually taken you over an hour to figure out that this thread is a joke? The fact that you're clearly very angry about it too is baffling. Take a break from the internet, friend.

So you willingly admit that your thread is a shitpost? Great you just made the mods day.

this is excellent

>The government said verbatim "Lol why do we need to shoot past 300m it's a jungle."

Imagine being so stupid that you think this is actually what happened.

>"Lol why do we need to shoot past 300m it's a jungle."

this brainlet actually thinks that the US military based all of its thinking about the M16 around fighting in jungles? jesus...

>tiny ass bullet won't make it far (surprise it actually does though)
>why do you need to shoot past 300m?
>we'll be fighting in close jungle environment
>fuck it's perfect
They essentially went in underestimating the 5.56 round and it worked out well enough despite their mistake.

>I'll take 'boomers that did everything they could to make sure the M14 looks better' for 200$, Alex.

Yep, Big .30 is the sole reason the M16 was the shitshow it was. They were really the only doubters (why do you need to shoot far with it) throughout the whole ordeal. Will we ever figure out if it was bean counters or deliberate sabotage in regards to the powder
>muh conspiracy
Probably not, but it's too easy to look past.

wind

>Clarify your response to the first part of my post where I asked you, like this other user did, to specifically cite a source word-for-word that backs up what you say instead of pulling conjecture out of your asshole and calling it fact.

Oooooooooooooooooooo get her. Bunched underwear going on there

>Will we ever figure out if it was bean counters or deliberate sabotage in regards to the powder

It was communists. I hate to point out the obvious. Joe McCarthy was right never forget that.

Attached: 1544630465045.jpg (1200x2043, 984K)

Attached: 1544660500219.jpg (1200x2791, 606K)

kek why do nogunz civiecucks make it so obv

Attached: 8F96BCE7-CFC8-4C95-8586-09D99D7D5CE6.jpg (562x600, 52K)

>if i just question back with smartass answers im gonna look so witty!!! Boy i sure wish mom can get me that hot pocket by now!

Attached: B2C482E3-B13C-4572-814B-D424F2651EA4.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

You killed my thread about shovels for this you nigger

Attached: f79.jpg (563x843, 238K)

>OP: "I like to shove a turkey baster full of semen up my ass, and shit it all out."

Attached: 1538437706709.png (500x540, 114K)

someone please ban this asshole

>occasional bait thread every once in a while
just on days ending in y

Attached: Rabbi Shadburg.webm (718x720, 973K)