Anyone got any stories of people being irrationally afraid of firearms...

Anyone got any stories of people being irrationally afraid of firearms? Not only disliking them but being afraid of being in their general vicinity? It baffles me that these people might exist

Attached: 8243ED73-C1A2-4E03-A814-498B94B547B6.jpg (478x640, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMHNOhIqx2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My whole mothers side of the family

Is that a girl, (((girl))), or boy OP?

It’s an actual girl, not a Jow Forums girl

A girl at work became pale and almost fainted when she learned I have a large arsenal of guns

Attached: Don't worry I won't have you lashed to a cross like the rest of these degenerates.jpg (870x1110, 153K)

My sister got super weirded out at my wedding that I had guns in the trunk of the car. She's a radical lefty who's incapable of seeing the value of family because of her deeply ingrained narcissism from a lifetime of hanging out with miserable feminists turned spinsters.
>ok we'll meet you back over there
>I'm not driving with guns in the car
>they're in the trunk.
>user, it's a rental!
>why does that matter?

And that was it, she drove back to the condo with the guns in the trunk. Did she think the guns were going to shoot her? Like what the fuck

>taking friend through apartment to grab shit
>omg user is that a gun
>half disassembled HK4 on my desk
>what if it goes off
Had to sit down and explain to her the parts of a firearm and that they magically can't go off especially if it's missing a firing pin and not assembled. Bitch literally thought a jumble of parts in their current configuration could magically go off and kill my neighbor.

I had a similar situation with a friend.

I asked them if they were worried about their kitchen knives jumping out of the block and stabbing them while they slept, or if they were concerned about their car starting itself and running down children playing in the street.

They got the point.

same
>be out to lunch with grandpa and his wife
>he is former Airforce know he carried a 1911 in Vietnam
>I carry a 1911
>him and his libtard woman start going off about gun laws
>ask i they would have me disarmed
>explain that im carrying
>get up and leave when they tell me about how dangerous i am
>step-grandmother is screaming at people to grab me as i pay and leave
>had to Bullshit with town cop later that day about it
>tells me not to invite Cali family to the woods anymore for fear of them moving here (they like the leaves changing)

All this shit is not about fear of guns anyway. It is about loving that there are someone to hate. They get to be rabid AND be patted on the shoulder for being PC. Religious fanatics do the same thing. But somehow they never want a discussion about pedofilia. Right, catholic priests? Right, muslims? Want to talk about penis chopping, jews? How about some words about female mutilations, Africans? No. Better to hate someone who is not your own kind.

We do the same, mind you. Difference is, we don't mind fucking soccer moms and we certainly do not attack them on sight like we were rabid lemmings.

Forget guns, I've had a woman ask me if I'm not afraid of the very knife I'm holding while I was using it to cut some lettuce. Some people just boggle the mind.

Same user, im only 21 and i bought my 1st gun earlier this year(m44 nugget) and when my family found out they were concerned i was going to kill someone. Since i also picked up a Type 99 which i keep leaned up against that wall in my room and my grandmother flinches and gasps anytime she sees it.

>Anyone got any stories of people being irrationally afraid of firearms?
I live in the UK. I am the only person I know who wants america-or-better firearm rights. Of my friends 99% of them that I have asked have expressed a distrust of public gun ownership and a belief that it is a bad idea in general. To be fair, they are all "liberal" in their ideals so it ain't surprising but I'd honestly expected one or two of them to behave differently based off of their other personality traits and prior conversations.

To be fair to them, the majority of their exposure to guns is hearing about mass shootings or in video games. They don't have any interest in them beyond that.

Why did you have guns in your trunk during your wedding? Were they gifts or where you gonna to a 21 gun salute to your new wife

My father and I got into shooting together. It’s kind of our bonding thing and we try to go once a month at least to the range to hang out and shoot stuff. He only had a pistol and liked my AR so I got him one. He was excited and thought it was fun because now we could both use the rifle section of the range. He kept it a secret from my mom for a bit which I thought was weird. When she finally heard there was an AR (which she exclusively called assault rifle every time she mentioned it) in the house she lost her shit. She couldn’t even be in the same room as it. When I finally pulled it out for her she left the house. It’s mind blowing to me that an inanimate object could cause such a reaction but at least my dad just laughs about it and doesn’t take her too seriously.

>"She's a radical lefty who's incapable of seeing the value of family because of her deeply ingrained narcissism from a lifetime of hanging out with miserable feminists turned spinsters"
Fucking THIS. Leftist hate is so severe that they let it ruin everything.
>my mother is leftist and cant drop politics long enough for the family to enjoy holiday dinners without trying to attack me and my wife over politics
>previous employer drove away 4 coworkers with constant vegan/lesbo/liberal comments and hatefullness, leaving an entire holiday season shorthanded and she STILL tried to provoke an altercation with me when she found out I was hasguns
>HR lady at current job constantly makes nasty and hateful anti-trump comments to complete strangers without any context to what is going on outside her warped mind.

They are literally incapable of letting shit go for even a little bit, even when there is NOTHING political happening or being discussed or when it is actually disadvantagous to them to bring it up.

I hope you pay rent or have some kind of life goal being a NEET isnt ok
also why the bolt milsurp are you a non-American
or just a fudd

I am in Norway. By the time I was 16 I owned two guns. By the time I was 20 I owned seven. No one has ever said a word to me about the guns. And why would they? There's literally a gun in every home here. At 16, most of my male class mates had at least a shotgun.

Female Legion cosplayers piss me off

Ihatefun.jpg

I hate sudden unexpected explosions. Make me very angry. Like guns fine tho

Same, spent most of my free time between 9 and 17 hunting

I ordered bulk 30 Winchester and .303 that was on sale before 2018 while I was in commiefornia. I wasn't there when the shipment was delivered, but I was told that the mail man was "afraid" of the package. My land lord, although not against guns, said to me, "I hope you know what you're doing with it all." It was a snarky, and unappreciated thing to say.

I don't understand the question.

my best buddies wife has BPD. She hates guns. She is afraid to be around them. she doesn't discourage me from pursuing the hobby or make me feel bad and I just leave my gun in the car when I visit.

my stepdad is a textbook uneducated grabber, but I also order ammunition to his house sometimes and show him my guns. basically idgaf we disagree I guess. any talk about it ends up:
>bill of rights vs bill of needs

I'm also related to a few fudds. I find that almost more annoying.

I know another woman from work who is afraid to be around guns. She is a sheltered Christian though and I have reason to believe she is just scared of liking the feeling of shooting a gun.

I'm in academics so most of the people I know don't know Jack shit about guns.

>BPD
Bi-Polar Disorder? Shit man, that sucks but it's a reasonable response for someone (genuinely) emotionally unstable to not want to be near them just to be safe.

>She is a sheltered Christian though and I have reason to believe she is just scared of liking the feeling of shooting a gun.
You could try quoting the appropriate bible passages, though that'd depend on if shes a "word of god" or "meaning of the word" Christian.

borderline personality. She is stable and proactive about it but understandably doesn't want to be around guns.

Christian woman is a good sport about it. I don't know anyone who is crazy anti gun really, I guess. maybe my grandma.

>She is stable and proactive about it but understandably doesn't want to be around guns.
Yeah, better to be safe with that sort of thing though. Do you know what she thinks about tasers / less-lethal methods of incapacitating threats?

>Christian woman is a good sport about it. I don't know anyone who is crazy anti gun really, I guess. maybe my grandma.
Well that is lucky.

>Brit so noguns
>Old housemate went with bf to Ireland and police had guns
>was scared
>thought they should be illegal because she was afraid of accidentally shooting herself

Nice girl but not one for critical, non-emotional thinking.

>B-b-but Europeans have strict gun control!!!

Shit are you me

>(they like the leaves changing)
As a metaphor or just coming there during the fall? What the heck, do they live in a barren wasteland or something?

And my grandmother hates guns.

Only if you have a friend who is thick as fuck, once had a long conversation about wanting to be beaten sexually and agreed that they'd love to fight you sometime.

I honestly cannot fathom how any normal, functional human being would make the extreme hoop jumping logic in half these posts.

Attached: 1470780293549.png (763x960, 375K)

Most people who are afraid of guns project their own lack of self control and desire to harm others.

This has been a constant in my years of owning and shooting firearms.

My mom and her mom were so virulently anti gun that they wouldn't even buy toy guns for me until they saw me making pistols out of legos. I didn't fire a real gun until I was 23.

Now I have a proper Jow Forumsollection.

>take no guns friend shooting for the first time
>go over all the basics
>shoot AR first
>then handgun
>ask if he wants to try AR again
>says he'll stay with the handgun
>seems to be avoiding it
>ask him if he liked shooting
>yeah it was fun user but I didn't like the AR I kept thinking about Sandy Hook

Oh boy I got a fresh one
>be me, live with roommates, one dude and one girl
>want to become hasguns, so I ask my roommates if that's something they're OK with out of common courtesy
>dude is chill with it after I explain the regulations and safety requirements where I live
>chick just says no, end of conversation
this was like 1.5 months ago
>be me today
>ask chick if we could have a conversation about guns
>she breaks down crying, her boyfriend is also there and I feel kinda bad so I stop pressing the issue
We didn't even talk about guns, we were just talking about talking about guns. Thankfully where I live roommates have no way to stop you from owning guns, so if she continues being unreasonable I'm just going to go ahead and do it.

Woah, imagine people being afraid of something capable of taking their life in an instant? I can’t believe this!

They better be afraid of cars then because those kill more people than cars and tend to be more brutal in terms of death than a regular gun could ever be

Not him but fuck mate I'd be down to hang sometime, take a trip out to the states and I'll show you around

no they like the colors in the fall and from Sacramento so basically

I knew someone who didn't like guns because her uncle shot himself. Considering your roommates reaction, I'd honestly assume someone close to her committed an hero with a gun and she hasn't gotten over it.

Thats the great irony. People are around all sorts of things that can end their life but seem to have minimal concern about it, but a gun is suddenly far more scary. Why do people flip their shit about guns but not cars? Why do they fear guns but not their kitchen knives, power tools, electric appliances, etc?

are we talking about teaching newbies to shoot
>go to party at friends place
>out in farm land, friend has a private range with some steel plates and a good berm and everything
>mostly adults, there's one kid
>kid of a stereotypical vaguely leftist soccer mom, mary kay hawking type, dad is just generic gen X'er with no convictions at all
>literal nerd kid, 11, has thick glasses that could stomach a gun shot and such
>decide to go shoot, sister says to take him along
>"fuck it why not"
>go over to his parents
>"hey I was about to go shooting, would X like to come along"
>"sure"
>grab spare ear pro
>take him shooting
>let him go nuts with a .32 ACP and a .22 rifle while I shot intermitendly
>taught him basics of marksmanship and safety
>he had a blast

Someone at work once asked me if i owned guns and without thinking why I just answered "22". And they said "oh I guess a 22 isnt bad. All other guns should really be restricted though dont you think" i just said "mm" into my coffee cup as I walked away. That would have been an HR nightmare i just know it.

Thanks for the offer user. Though I'm surprised you're not questioning the rest of the post you are responding to.

>at college
>graduate
>move back home
>move like 3000 miles away
>mom finds guns
>calls the police
>police take guns
>police tell me i have six months to claim my guns or they will “””destroy””” them (code for steal them and take them home)
>im 3000 miles away
>call cousin to go get guns and put them in my aunts house
>mom tells me shaking this thanksgiving that i cant have guns in the house
>total basedboy shit and i was leterally laughing at how shook she was, over a 10/22 and a single shot 12 gage

Attached: 5717270F-CBB0-4C15-B627-48DFB6E86D87.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

Had a female cousin freak out and have a panic attack during thanksgiving upon learning guns were in the same room as her. Not ccwed guns where every male pulls out their ccw when asked who has a gun. Just guns locked in a wall safe. Was talking to a male cousin about going to the range and if he wanted to come. New york vegetarian over hears us starts hyperventilating. Has to be moved to another room to recover. After she left was like wanna see em and response is hell yea.

Why is gook moot censoring soi boi what a dumb un-American faggot. Can u still say cuck?

Older sis hates Ars as i told her about auto sears and how easy they are to make and how i hate the A.T.F and the 1986 ban on machine guns production.Started yelling about how why would i want people who aren't to be trusted around normal guns should have machine guns , "guns that belong in war!". and again yelled about how what about minorities being protected
for defend theirs bringing up examples like that pregnant black woman who got charged for something that happen in her case of self defense and Philando Castile being shot for carrying a legally concealed handgun.
Dad is a fucking chad and gave me a box of .22 he found in a old police car he bought to work on and then sell.

See what's nice about me is that I was in a mass shooting. People assume I'm going to be anti gun for some reason, and they freak out when they know I have guns. It was some simple shit where two people got some tec 9s or the likes and converted them to FA, went to a mall and shot some people.
>"user, you have guns? I thought you were in a mass shooting"
>"ok, and?"
>"b..b..b.. muh gun control! You should want us to ban guns! They kill people"
>"I just don't feel safe without one in my immediate area. Plus the guns they used were already illegal, no gun ban would have stopped it."
My friend who's a catholic who converted to Judaism has an even better way of battling the gun grabbers.
>"Don't you know who took guns from the masses? Adolf Hitler! He killed my people after they took their guns! They could have fought back, and could have done some serious damages! If you try to take my guns, you're basically a nazi!"
remember that he converted, he doesn't have any lineage to European Jews. Just make some shit up guys, my friends know my story well and I just tell them to use it if someone goes all libtarded around them.

>asking to take advantage of your rights

That was your first mistake dummy. Buy a gun and bring it in when shes not home.

Attached: 69FA21E4-099A-4C1E-AB2F-CA5DC7B95732.jpg (750x469, 77K)

>start buying guns 2-3 years ago
>Lee Enfield No.4 for 230 as a start
>always had to ping them through my dad
>so pretty much only historical stuff
>Carcano, M1 Garand, Savage 1917
>ancient things
>go to uncle's one day
>he has an AR, one of those Windham ones with nothing modded on it except a tritium front sight
>shoot AR
>really like it
>ask dad about it
>"i don't want an AR-15 in the house, they're too dangerous"
>sulk into my hole again
>cut to two years later
>dad has been a pain in my ass for those two
>trashes his health so he needs several hospital visits, pretty much spent my summer being his nurse
>get sick of him calling me out for not having a job
>bitch you ARE my job
>decide "fuck it", I'm going to go buy some guns
>sold nugget to finance SKS
>didn't seem to care about it
>aight
>go to local big gun shop, with a range and everything
>see an AR
>one of those ex-cop ones, a pre-Remington Bushmaster with a rail mount
>550
>sell the carcano and a cheap .22 for it
>buy the fucker
>go home
>show it off
>he didn't even have the balls to say anything about it
And that's how I realized my dad is a punk ass bitch

>It’s mind blowing to me that an inanimate object could cause such a reaction but at least my dad just laughs about it and doesn’t take her too seriously
That's because you're father is smart enough to realize women are essentially giant children you can have sex with

Naw dude women are just huge faggots, who cry to get there way. My mom is the sameway i had to fight for my right to bring a gun into the house and she made me disassembled it and put all the different parts in different parts of the room. Thats leterally the only way she would store it. Not joking

She has no bad experiences with guns unlike me who has been shot at, and seen people get killed. Which is precisely WHY i own guns

Attached: 78A654B4-856B-448C-8735-2E69DE989C99.jpg (1280x960, 242K)

I also used to go and buy gats "legally", and my anti gun mother took it upon herself to be an advocate for gun control on behalf of "the trauma her son went through". I got some shitty demilled revolver when I was 15 and from then on every time I brought a new gun home my mom would ask me if they worked. Of she Eve got curious Id stick a piece of cloth in the barrel to block out light going through
>"user I saw another gun in your room, does it work?"
>"nah, let me take the barrel out. As you can see, it's blocked off. It would explode if I shot it!"
>"oh, well... Ok.."
had like 15 guns before I moved out

You must have had a very sheltered life...

>See what's nice about me is that I was in a mass shooting. People assume I'm going to be anti gun for some reason, and they freak out when they know I have guns.
This is what I don't understand. I was beaten and kicked out of home, and I love guns. Because, although people can't hurt me like they could when I was little, there's still a part of me that strongly believes that. And I can comfort that part with guns. People expect that I'm going to be terrified of guns because I used to be overpowered and helpless, as if the mere thought of a gun being around me would give me a panic attack. Why should I be afraid if I have the ability to defend myself? Even if someone has kicked in my front door and has me, legs shaking, in a corner completely helpless, I am still going to be able to pull a trigger.

I can't even trust myself to not start crying during a movie, why would I want to put myself in a situation where any retard with a drug addiction can make me revert to the scared little five year old I used to be?

You're fucking retarded, I could take you're life instantly with a car or knife, go fuck yourself.

Different user but that's not that weird, I've had conversations with female friends about sex and the kinky shit they're into and ended up fucking a few of them, casual sex with no attachments is best sex

>Scandinavia
>Europe
Come on user dont make us Americans look retarded although I am surprised Norway's that lax seeing how Sweden is but I dont pay much attention to other countries honestly, got my own shit to deal with

Pretty much this. A lot of antigunners think that because guns can be lethal weapons that must be their ONLY purpose and to an extent if you own guns that means you must want to do harm to people.

Of course I own a bunch of guns and literally all of them will spend their lifespans putting holes in paper or shooting at clay discs unless by some very unlikely occurrence of someone breaking into my house would they ever be used to harm someone. This is literally 99% of guns in the US.

Turns out most human beings think with emotions rather than logic, never overestimate the intelligence of the masses it might upset you

>I can't even trust myself to not start crying during a movie, why would I want to put myself in a situation where any retard with a drug addiction can make me revert to the scared little five year old I used to be?
Shit man, wish I could offer more than a vague apology on behalf of mankind for you having to deal with that.

>Different user but that's not that weird, I've had conversations with female friends about sex and the kinky shit they're into
I suppose but it's still weird as shit. Also it wasn't a girl, technically, as it was a trans-man I knew. Though they'd never underwent any surgery or anything so they still were physically a woman (and still are if I'm not mistaken).

Also didn't help that he told me he'd not came in a year and that he'd almost agreed to some anonymous sex offer from someone, even though he was still in a relationship at that point if I remember.

>and ended up fucking a few of them, casual sex with no attachments is best sex
God dammit user some of us had shit luck up to this point in life. The best I've managed is 2nd base on two different woman.

kek

Attached: Dulef_mXQAAPZsw.jpg_large.jpg (420x672, 86K)

Dont mean to be a prick but I'm 18 and have banged about 10 girls since I was 15, best way to do it is be confident dont be a sperg and know how to smooth talk, also from what the girls I've been with apparently I have this "smirk" that's "seductive" and an attractive voice
Also
>trans
Sex is sex user just turns the lights off and go ham just dont recieve anything
>I'm joking..sorta

>I suppose but it's still weird as shit. Also it wasn't a girl, technically, as it was a trans-man I knew. Though they'd never underwent any surgery or anything so they still were physically a woman (and still are if I'm not mistaken).
James Yeager?

Holy fuck the absolute state of the American education system
>Scandinavia is not part of Europe
with the exception of Norway, Scandinavia is part of the European Union. It was my understanding that in order to join the EU you had to be in Europe.

>Dont mean to be a prick but I'm 18 and have banged about 10 girls since I was 15
I've been in three relationships, only one of which I really intended to happen and in all three of these cases it was the girl who asked me out.

>best way to do it is be confident dont be a sperg and know how to smooth talk, also from what the girls I've been with apparently I have this "smirk" that's "seductive" and an attractive voice
I guess but based off of past experience I apparently creep people out and it's only by getting to know me that people actually stop worrying which kinda limits my prospects.

Also it doesn't help that I hate clubbing and all that bullshit or the fact my most mainstream interests would be stuff like video-games or such. I'm a cross-border from /tg/ who also browses Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /co/, /x/, /cm/ and that board which I shan't name for obvious reasons but contains the diminutive horses so I'm hardly normal even at the best of times.

I mean the best complement I think I've ever received came from his ex, who said I have a voice "like walking on gravel" or something. To be fair I've never really been one to receive complements so fuck it.

>I'm joking..sorta
Honestly I would were it not for a few factors:

1) He's about as motivated as a sloth. He once stayed off for the better part of a week if I remember just because he didn't feel like coming in and blew off his girl a few times.

2) I'm fairly sure he isn't attracted to me. Though to be fair I've got about as good a read on people as you'd expect from someone with extremely light asperger's syndrome.

3) I'd worry about it damaging my relationship with him. It's the same reason I never asked a few of my other friends out.

Nope and I'm not saying names just in case they or someone else who knows me happened to read this. Highly paranoid but to be fair, it's hardly unreasonable. I'll say their initials are 1110-1011 in hexadecimal.

Holy shit you know James Yeager/Buck Angel

Oh motherfucker that first hexadecimal is off by 1. It should be 1010. Writing at 3 AM is pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=MMHNOhIqx2A

James Yeager is a popular firearms instructor/youtuber who looks exactly like a trans-man porn star called Buck Angel

I have a pretty good story of a person having a rational fear of firearms.

>at work
>security/construction so people talk gun all the time
>chopping it up with carpenters
>their boss, an older guy looks uncomfortable
>I find this strange because I know he's a big-time car/hot-rod guy and the two interests tend to overlap
>casually inquire
>turns out he grew up in Chicago in the 60s
>dad was a well known gunsmith, guns all over the house
>when he was 12-20 he ran with a Chicago mafia family
>total sociopaths errywhere
>saw multiple people die/get killed
>stabbed 12 times/shot 3 different times before he was 16
>people running the gangs didn't give a fuck who got hurt, how or why
>couldn't deal with the life, knew it was wrong
>never ratted or anything, just got out
>moved across country
>not comfortable around guns/knives
>never watches violent movies because he knows exactly how it looks/feels to get rekt
>still gets nightmares to this day
>approaching retirement age, wrote secret memoir about his time in this gang
>won't show anyone until after he is dead
>probably killed a few people

Attached: drew_cry.gif (160x120, 1.69M)

>over a 10/22 and a single shot 12 gage

Attached: 1516688498308.jpg (1533x961, 131K)

Oh, shit I'd missed that meme. Fair enough man.

Sounds entirely reasonable. To be fair I'm pretty sure we can all agree that if the anti-gun folks just wanted to live away from the rest of us or not own guns themselves that they'd be far easier to deal with.

This was wholesome and made me really happy. Thank you for this

Yeah he's not anti-gun in the sense that he thinks guns are evil or that people shouldn't own them (well he does think that most people are really naive about the realities of gun violence), he just wants no part in it anymore.

I know this isn't really related but I want to post wholesome stories.
Several times I've taken an SJW Washington girl and turned her into a hard hitting pro gun owner. I have a knack for talking to people and enjoy firearms alot so I've converted anyone willing to go to the range with me to pro gun.

One of my closest friends voted for Hillary when I first met him and after a while of persuasion he now owns his own ar 15.

To be fair, when all you've really seen is the literal worst case scenario of gun ownership, that view is a reasonable outcome.

>catholic who converted to Judaism
>He killed my people after they took their guns
guys im jewish now

Attached: 1389007460295.png (800x800, 155K)

Get a job you fucking loser.

I gave one a sack with a red x on once.
If she's gonna cosplay legion, she's gonna know her place.

>77% of Americans support the ban on simmi automatic rifles
Lying 1994 style, it never ends

>Mexican born and raised
>live in Chihuahua, 4 hours away from Ciudad Juarez
>2008 I graduare HS, start looking into Universities.
>Both schools that interest me are in the 2 cities where people are getting rekt left and right
>get a scholarship to Arizona uni and go there instead
>all my roomates look like hillbillies
>walk into house after class one day, there are about 17 firearms spread out on the living room, boxes of ammo everywhere and all 3 of my roomates cleaning their guns with my q-tips.
>they notice my discomfort and ask me about my exposure to guns
>entire family is nofuns, dad has a .25 auto and a single barrel bream action shotgun that he inherited and hates
>roomates take me shooting wabbits in the AZ desert
>have a solute blast

1/2

Go back to Mexico

What guns you got? Don't you guys have access to semi FNC or AK5 clones?

My penis might be registered as an assault weapon in NY state under the SAFE act. I sent in a registration form for it back when Jow Forums was flooding the state police with bogus assault weapon registrations. What do you say to that, faggot?

There's two of us now user. And I can fucking relate.

t. SHALL Britbong

Muh nigga

Attached: d8c86bd5-83db-4c69-9564-b01505f39e6d.jpg (480x563, 60K)

by this logic we should have kicked all the nogs on a boat to africa by this point.

>end up marrying my AZ college gf, she is a nice Mormon girl who explicitly said she did not want ANY guns in the house
>live at in laws while waiting for green card to process so no big deal.
>my car is all I own and it gas Mexico tags, only vehicle I have so obviously use it
>people give me the finger on the freeway daily
>some assholes would randomly buy giant burritos from local mexican restaurant, eat half and then throw the other half at my parked car
>put up with this shit for about 2 years
>proceed to move to Utah to seek higher education
>on my drive from AZ to UT, stop at gas station to refuel in Vegas, wife gets out to stretch her legs and change our baby's diaper
>notice some nigs have been circling the pump we are using to refuel, eyeballing my wife
>nig on passenger seat starts yelling at my wife, I flip him off and tell him to fuck off. Realizing all I have for self defense is a pocket knife.
>get in car, nigs follow us for several miles and eventually stop.
>get to UT hours later, go to local gun shop. Purchase M&P Shield 9mm and sign up for CCW class.

I was also at one, or at least in the same building the kid came from and general area he was shooting during one. I didn't seen anything and everyone knows that but I often get the same responses.

I go back about twice a year, thanks!

make sure you bring back some quesoritos and chalupas for the rest of us

>show up at apartment with gun, wife cries, yells, locks herself up in the bedroom.
>comes out an hour later and asks if she can see it.
>we both eventually end up enjoying shooting together, have about 7 guns between the 2 of us and both work part time at local gun shop for fun
>sister in law wont let her girls come over because she knows we have guns
>parents regularly complain about politics and guns, especially protesting about my AR.
>dad refuses to come target shooting, says he never should have helped me get that scholarship
>in laws always complaining that we dont need so many guns
>bro in law wont come shooting with us anymore because his wife found out and has cucked him by threatening to leave him if he buys a gun or even if he enjoys our guns.
>HR guy at work found out I have a part time job and gun shop and tried to have cops search my car illegally. (He lives in Denver)
>cops laugh at him when he tells them that there is no suspicion, he just "heard I like guns"

>we both eventually end up enjoying shooting together, have about 7 guns between the 2 of us and both work part time at local gun shop for fun
Same user who told you to go back to mexico. This is heartwarming as fuck

How hard is it to sneak F/A shit through Customs? I live nowhere near the border but given cartels post videos of themselves with all sorts of crazy guns, I often question how hard it would be to smuggle guns out.

>AZ
>UT
Fugg, I live right in the heart of the beast in California and I haven't encountered anyone that anti-gun.

Like I know a few, but nobody who would totally cut people off for being hasgunz.