Hungarian military buildup

The Hungarian department of defense just signed a deal about the purchase of 50 Leopard 2 A7, 12 A4 tanks and 24 Pz 2000 SPG's. Airbus is about to establish a helicopter assembly plant in Eastern Hungary, meaning that Hungary will obtain state of the art military helicopters. The government also announced its intention to restart domestic armament production, starting with license-building Czech CZ Bren 2's.

Discuss. How would Jow Forums fix the Hungarian military?

Attached: leopard2 a7.jpg (3236x2157, 962K)

Other urls found in this thread:

honvedelem.hu/cikk/113990_megujul_a_magyar_honvedseg_legtervedelmi_rendszere
bbj.hu/news/hungary-buys-16-multifunctional-airbus-helicopters-_159175
deutschesheer.de/portal/a/heer/start/aktuell/nachrichten/jahr2018/dezember2018/!ut/p/z1/hY9PC4JAEMW_kbNa_juuVCKihJblXmJxFzNsV5ZNOvTh2yXwJs3hwbw38xsGCFyBCDoPPdWDFHQ0fUuCWxBvs9SrUZF6Z4xwU53ypihd1PjQwOXfCDExWimMoGYcWsMI1xgp8qAGAoRxp5OCa6uaCz0Y7RXVUjmTVHq0yUspkzgDgxa5uwT5yyn3k4T5viriTbTLksoCH3Sm72WXdvZpaO9UsJEfZYd_xvQ8RGXp91_uKCSG/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?fbclid=IwAR0KkPDyG0Na44O-a5DeFGdH0N9wIfTHu418Zq02Lg06MgOWNqyPknYjzzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get rid of the gypsies I guess?

more horse archers

Make more Hungarians.

sounds like a turrible mistake. Germ*n marketers can't be trusted shoulda bought french its simply better than rubber steel with some air and all germa*n marketing, sekret stahl

They are getting ready for the EU hard times.

by buying weapons that will need parts from the master of the EU. Hungarians and any european who buys german is just a dumb slave state

>by buying weapons that will need parts from the master of the USA. Hungarians and any european who buys american is just a dumb slave state

Not if you buy enough spare parts and ammunition.

I'm assuming the Hungarians already have fuel and plenty of crews to retrain or what ever.

Work together with the other members of CEDC for research and development of new tanks, helicopters etc.
Also leave NATO and buy S-400 from Russia.

A third of the Hungarian economy is making parts for German cars and another third is putting said German cars together. They can figure out making spare parts for tanks.

As a Polish I am jelly rn.

What a bunch of bullshit lol. What should they buy instead?

No one likes France so nobody buys from them desu.

Hungary is a military irrelevance, and does not deserve a thread on Jow Forums, unlike Poland

They do not even have a gun industry like Czechs, another little shit of a country

It is we who are jealous of you, Poland has a large fleet of Leopards and a considerable military. The strongest one in this Tengriforsaken part of Europe. Don't you have like two hundred Leos? We're having difficulties in filling up the ranks since the suspension of conscription.

>t. Hungarian

Which is even better, because when the EU literally seizes up when the next Greece needs to default on all its loans all of those workers are going to need new jobs. Jobs like building and driving tanks.

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 415K)

t. seething paprika eater

Kill every hungatian

T. Hungarian

We have nothing

>IIT: fr*goid SEETHING nobody buys his shitheaps

Jealous of what? Our corrupt politicans? Our 27% sales tax? Our 300€ avarge salary? Our one of the highest fuel prices in Europe? hungary is a poverty shithole

Reunite with Austria?

>hey austria do you want 8 million poor as fuck gypsies and hungarians?

Just do it like in Austria Hungary and get Germanized. I mean most industry in Hungary was Austrian or Jewish (Manfred Weiss).

Half of these Leopards are outdater 2A4 we currently struggle to upgrade. Other half are 2A5, which also lack of modern ammunition. And don't even get me started on the tossed away € 3bln Caracal contract, what makes all military experts foam with anger. And You are now getting these helis. Nice job Hungary.

maybe Frogids should have offered a discount
nobody is buying Leclerk at 150% cost of Leo A7

But You kicked out IMF, which is Jow Forums wet dream, am I correct?

Dont forget to mention our gripen deal which are a/b old as fuck versions with c/d newer wings instead of F-16

lol no

Strange, it seems the grass is always greener on the other side. Here over in Warsaw internet consensus claims politicians are sold to the USA big brother, who fucks us in the ass with every purchase, selling outdated HIMARS or Patriot without domestically produced parts.
Eggsplain, since right wingers in Poland are praising Orban.
t. Confused right winger

The Leo A7 costs more than the leclerc though.

because muh soros and muh migrants

right wingers are retarded just like orban supporters

Just a fun thing

orban made 400 hour overtime work mandatory and the companies only have to pay you after 3 years you worked. So whats going to happen is that people will work 1200 hours for FREE then the company will fire them or go "bankrupt" and restart under a new name.

>inb4 they wont do

for example used car sellers already do this, sell shit cars they get sued then they go bankrupt, liquidste zheir assets and start up again under a new name so they csnt get sued

Czechs had similar deal (although we recently got an upgrade)
to be fair, you don't need fancy fighters for air policing and using old Migs is embarrassing
having old Grippens or old F-16 (like Croats) isn't much of a difference
I've read something different

They also ordered further support and equipment for the Gripen system.

At least You are not infested woth neets and refugees. Most of the largest corpos here aren't paying taxes either

>Fix the military
>By leaving the only alliance that can fix their military

Attached: nam.png (403x228, 127K)

Are you 12 or just ultra retarded?

People who fervently follow a party ideology will take the whole package and praise it like the morons they are. Orban isn't all bad, but he's far from good either.

Tell right wingers that you'll throw immigrants are and you can fuck them up the ass all you want and they'll be happy about it. Just look at the amount of alt-right dipshits that praise Central/Eastern Europe (Hungary, Poland, Russia...) yet if they actually had to live there they'd shit their pants.

Are You projecting painful personal experience on the condition of the whole country?

Poland might get the F-35, and they're dealing with several companies for a new domestic MBT. Not sure what your problems with the HIMARS is- while it's not as good as the M270 it isn't outdated
Nobody knows what a Leclerc costs because it's out of production.

>confused right winger

Do what I do. Be a right winger and despise Orbán.

>t. Hungarian right winger who despises Orbán.

Hungary used to have a pretty decent mil industry once.

actual Hungarian here

its not really a buildup more of trying to prop up our armed forces from zero to something. right now the only parts worth anything are the special forces, air force, light infrantry and the EOD guys. The artillery, AA, tanks battallions are total joke.

this

they should just buy russian at this point. Hungary never had a bad experience with russian weapons.

It's complicated. We had a small, but rapidly expanding weapon industry during Monarchy times; pic related. But then the dissolution of the Monarchy and Trianon came and it all fell apart. In the thirties we started again from basically zero and by 1944 we were rapidly catching up to the point where we could develop SMG's that were on par with the MP40, locally developed AT missiles (44M Buzogányvető, look it up, it's fascinating) and we could churn out tanks that were behind what was considered acceptable by 1943 standards, but what were still better than nothing and not entirely bad either. We even had a prototype tank that was equal to the Panther. And then the entire country was bombed to kingdom come and the Soviets weren't keen on an 'unreliable' country such as Hungary having its own military industry.

What the fuck. Dear world, please give us a break. Pls.

>Hungary never had a bad experience with russian weapons.

Delet this. Now.

Attached: ufag.jpg (800x1230, 195K)

Top kek

Our EOD guys are pretty good. But this is what happens when they find a bomb, an artillery shell or at least a hand grenade at every construction site.

Attached: hungary-military-bomb-squad-eod-bomb_1_d186d559348e591152cf57c23709b8c4.jpg (400x396, 69K)

>Discuss. How would Jow Forums fix the Hungarian military?

definitely not by buying overprice germshit at numbers that are pointless anyway.

>start marksmanship program for children at school
>6-10years: air rifles and pistols
>10-14years: 22short and 22lr rifles and pistols
>14-18years: 556 and 9mm rifles and pistols
>full blown 2ndA is in force
>can have ANY weapon if you can afford it
>death penalty for gun accidents though
>12months military service for males
>mostly border patroling in the field and helping border police control import/export traffic lines for contra-banned
>marksmanship and CQB shooting training, no less than 5k rds shot by conscript
>3months service for females
>dumbed down male service so they know what would be happening in case of war and could
>extensive first aid training for males and females with real hospital habituation to blood and gore

say it would not be glorious.

yeah but hungary doesn't work like this, every corrupt official try to out do each other with bribes and favors. you are not thinking with the mindset of this country.
Say what you want about western euros, they know how to work and organize

As a matter of fact, we do have programs for kids to develop an interest in military matters. Military summer camps are becoming more and more popular. Our liberals hate them. Kids love them. From what I heard, there is a steadily rising number of kids signing up for them every year.

Attached: Angyalborben-Military-tabor-009.jpg (1000x750, 244K)

Attached: gallery_2_63.jpg (1000x750, 222K)

>All right kids, I'll teach you how not to be faggots. See? This is called a weapon. Step one: do not be afraid of weapons.
>But my mother told me that weapons are killing machines and people who like them are bloodthirsty sociopaths...
>Your mother is wrong.
>I... ...I never really considered this possibility.

Attached: Angyalborben-Military-tabor-008.jpg (1000x750, 275K)

NEVAR FORGET TRIANON BETRAYAL
Polish- Hungarian border soon!

Attached: Traktat_w_Trianon.svg.png (480x385, 37K)

NATO can't fix shit, their attempts to at cohesion between all of the members were laughable
At least Warsawniggers all used the same ammo

Our time will come.

Attached: polish hungarian border.jpg (600x370, 68K)

You do realize all Nato members with money use the same ammunition, calibers and to a large extent equipment, both back then and now. Easternfags are just too poor to replace their rusty slavshit, but when they do they almost allways follow NATO standards

Warsawfags all used the same shit because the Soviets forbade everyone from doing R&D and instead forced them to become reliant on the USSR. All of it to make sure they stay in line and doesnt try to leave the glorious pact of alcoholism and poverty.

Okay, this is epic.

>honvedelem.hu/cikk/113990_megujul_a_magyar_honvedseg_legtervedelmi_rendszere

Hungary buys SAMOC from Airbus, who will also establish a helicopter assembly plant in Eastern Hungary.

>bbj.hu/news/hungary-buys-16-multifunctional-airbus-helicopters-_159175

Hungary buys 16 Airbus choppers because it's Christmas.

>deutschesheer.de/portal/a/heer/start/aktuell/nachrichten/jahr2018/dezember2018/!ut/p/z1/hY9PC4JAEMW_kbNa_juuVCKihJblXmJxFzNsV5ZNOvTh2yXwJs3hwbw38xsGCFyBCDoPPdWDFHQ0fUuCWxBvs9SrUZF6Z4xwU53ypihd1PjQwOXfCDExWimMoGYcWsMI1xgp8qAGAoRxp5OCa6uaCz0Y7RXVUjmTVHq0yUspkzgDgxa5uwT5yyn3k4T5viriTbTLksoCH3Sm72WXdvZpaO9UsJEfZYd_xvQ8RGXp91_uKCSG/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?fbclid=IwAR0KkPDyG0Na44O-a5DeFGdH0N9wIfTHu418Zq02Lg06MgOWNqyPknYjzzI

Hungary is considering the likelyhood of buying Pumas as well.

Attached: The-German-Puma-IFV-SPz.jpg (1200x800, 216K)

Kinda doubt that, I think even the German Army would go with the Lynx instead if they could

Only right answer.

Well memed my friend :)

Whats wrong with the pumas? Seems like a really good IFV to me.

Low avaliability coupled with with tethering issues and maybe, just maybe autistic German overengineering. But that's just myb opinion

Attached: 1514158225580.png (1001x501, 468K)

Everything else disregarded; they are more expensive than leos...

Puma is like the IFV version of the F35. Great potential, just a looot of technical issues that takes time and money. But unlike the US defense budget, Germany's consist of some pocket change and whatever nazi gold they are able to dig up from grandpa's backyard.