C93 on buds

Merry Christmas anons who missed the first round
"Buds Exclusive PTR-91 Century C93 Sporter 223/5.56 "

Attached: 411558601_1.jpg (1000x358, 22K)

what is it?

hk93 but not
limited batch on buds, last time it sold out pretty quick. not really anything special if you're not already into it. it's a neat and unusual thing to own for a fair price

What is the price?

i wonder how many rifles they have/ ptr plans on making. this is the 3 or 4th time buds has put these back in stock.
anyway, this is a great buy, i would absolutely get one if you have the cash

Attached: ptr c93.jpg (707x750, 90K)

bout $550

STOP
TELLING
PEOPLE
FUCK

its already out of stock. way to fucking go. thanks a lot user.

I had one in my cart and was checking out and it ran out of stock as i went to pay

going by what has happened already, id bet big on buds having some more rifles again in the near future.
i guess its like the Mc rib, sell it all the time and its does so so. sell it occasionally and people go nuts for it

i wish they would stop hurting my heart...i need more roller delay in my life.

I'd say there is a good chance PTR puts these into regular production.

I think I must've got the last one.

I'm not a fan of Century Arms.

Attached: 1-MP5A2-NT-RIGHT-JULY-20161.jpg (1400x987, 70K)

>Go to my local buds a couple weeks ago thinking about a christmas present for myself
>See a large stack of PTR C93 boxes
>Decide to think on it
>Go back a week later
>They're down to 3 boxes
>Snatch one
Can't wait to shoot it in a few days. I just wish it came with more than 1 magazine, I bought some of the promags but I question how reliable they'll be.

bitch i fucking told you. now go add it to your notifications so when it comes back in stock you get an email.
though I thought I did that and i cant find the email tbf, so... yeah. a friend told me. It was on their top sellers list on the front page immediately, im doin Jow Forums a fuckin favor

nice satan. i agree. i believe they will say when it's completely sold out since it's a finite stock so just keep an eye on it. get the email notification setup.

it's actually PTR if you'd fucking read. their warranty, their inspection, their finish, etc. It uses surplus parts, however.

everything ive seen says the mags are fine. you can buy the 40rders too but they're not cheap, understandably.

i hope at least one user was helped by this thread.

Attached: 9b3syi90njtz.png (640x640, 1.11M)

promag seems to be good by all accounts, including my own. the supplied 40 rounder worked great as well. its the german hk mag thats given me trouble.

Attached: ptr c93 (2).jpg (2500x1667, 3.03M)

fuck off

Got one last time, and I'm glad I did. Is fun, would recommend.

Yeah but at least the price seems fair. They don't seem to be gouging when honestly, they could.

I was signed up for email notifications and I didn't get no fucking email.

yes, not sure what the hell went on there. not sure what else to tell folks, i just got really lucky that someone pointed it out to me.
so naturally i bought mine and then told some buds irl who may be interested, and then posted it here.
little did i know it'd be out of stock less than an hour later. i'll let buds know and i suggest you do the same, maybe they can fix that.

Attached: 9442377237.jpg (474x708, 39K)

I got one from the run of them they had on Black Friday.
I'd highly recommend it to anyone even considering getting one

My German-made 30rd. mag gave me some issues as well, had to take a file to it to get it seated.
Once I got it seated though, it was rock-solid.

Attached: ptr-c93.jpg (4032x2268, 3.01M)

nice, it looks great. excited to take it to the range once it arrives.