ITT : We weaponize Snowballs

Attached: atf compliant object.jpg (3200x2400, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAgQKJuriIo
youtube.com/watch?v=TLIppgE45wM&ab_channel=Leadhead444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put a rock in it.

just put some ice in it and call it a day

freeze the snowballs into iceballs then put them into one of those AR soda can launchers

Guys, kids are beating the shit out of me with snowballs every time I go to shovel my driveway.. What should I use as leverage to launch snowballs off my porch with accuracy and range. Range being most important so there can be no retaliation

>Jow Forums designs a snowball artillery system

Ive put a rocks and pebbles in them and knocked windows out before
You can also put xacto blades, spray hot sauce, rusty nails/pins, ice, paintballs, eggs, and even dogshit if you wrap em nicely

Attached: 33F718FA-8FBE-45A5-9736-134ECAEB41E2.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

Forgot to add bricks and cement pieces

One of these will KO those little pricks

Attached: DSC_0485.jpg (3840x2160, 2.54M)

i hope i get put in the jewtube video this will wind up in

Attached: truetocaesar.jpg (349x451, 49K)

Idk about you guys, but the snow we get rarely in SC must be icier than normal, because I make snowballs so damn hard they are like rocks. Could seriously hurt someone if you hit their head hard with it. I've had my breathe knocked out of me by one. Other times, the snow here is more traditional and creamy, simply breaking apart on impact

are you finnish?
in north PA we get more of an icy freeze than large snowfall so we just throw ice at each other and we go ice sledding
ahh how i long for the soft snowfall of my childhood home in the high Sierras you people dont know how good you have it

Pour gasoline on it and light it on fire. Be sure to use protective gloves when throwing.

Launch a snowball using ar-15 can cannon.

>Get gasoline engine snowblower
>Comb the junkyard looking for pistons with a longer stroke but similar dimensions to snowblower and headers that match with more valves and the appropriate camshaft.
>Also need more advanced timing gear
>Install new parts and high end spark plugs.
>Congratulations you just gave your snowblower more horsepower, more compression, and higher RPM (use high octane gasoline)
>Install longer snow chute and just straight blizzard those kids, be sure to suck up some gravel too

Leaf blower with an lpvo

FPBP.

Potato cannon except packed with snow instead.

Make a carriage for it and dress up like a Napoleonic artilleryman

Stop being a raging faggot for one. Then load some ice slugs in your dumpster defender gat.

I like this idea alot, I have a bunch of tools, oxy acetylene and a mig welder laying around. im going to go full mongolian on these little fuckers

HERES THE BLUEPRINT BOYS

>assume the stickman is a normal 5'6 man
>green lines are weld areas
>it's a pipe with slits on the sides to allow an enormous rubber band cut out from an angle grinder
>may make it into a double barreled cannon for added intimidation factor
>contemplating adding a sliding mechanism so there is some fake recoil

Attached: oh god.png (797x428, 8K)

Did it during a fight with my sister once. Hit her dead center in the face and cut her lip.

PA fggot here

yeah thats fun as hell.

>be me in junior high
>snow day, a bunch of people are sledding at a huge hill at the university close to my house
>standing in the parking lot with bros
>hey user, isn’t that Brandi walking over there?
>pack up the tightest slush ball ever
>throw it as hard as I can, she’s like 100 feet away
>like a laser beam, it zapps her right in the ear
>she screams, yells fuck you user!
>oh well, she was hot too, she hated me after that

yellow snowball

reported

Snow is weak. You need to escalate with a pressure washer sans nozzle to soak them at a distance.

Also in north pa. We get both the icy shit and the soft stuff. Usually layers on top of each other if we don't get any sunny days to melt it. Of course it's all lake effect snow so if you're not in the actual north of pa you get shit for snow

Attached: download (7).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Attached: Autistic Dirty Snowball.png (1080x927, 43K)

Attached: ATF Peeking.jpg (215x215, 10K)

Try to turn it into a ball of ice rather than snow.

You joke, but I've been maining the snowball cannon for a few hours now, expert mode is a bitch.

Attached: screenshot.png (1280x994, 449K)

Aids + snowball = aidsball.

Your welcome faggots.

NHfag here. What's snow? Is it like that sharp and cold shit that falls for like 5 months of the year that makes everything like an icerink?

That's only legal when you're using them as anti-materiel rounds. You spray they with water from your mother's pump bottle she keeps on the ironing board and let them sit outside all night so they freeze, then by universal agreement only use them on other people's snow forts. Even if you're sitting on the other side of a hand-packed wall of snow and get pasted in the face when it goes through it doesn't hurt much because of the loss in velocity, so it's okay.

The enforcement mechanism is if you use an armor-piercing iceball on another person is we beat the living shit out of you for about the next week every time we see you. Same penalty as for egging little kids on Halloween.

point your gun at them

Mix it with fentanyl, enough to cause an od through skin contact.

>building actual rooms for the NPCs
>not letting work set them free
Gulag houses are the only good ones.

Attached: spioq2q15t011.png (560x256, 46K)

>Comb the junkyard looking for pistons with a longer stroke but similar dimensions to snowblower and headers that match with more valves and the appropriate camshaft.
>Also need more advanced timing gear
>Install new parts and high end spark plugs.
oh yeah just eyeball a fucking stoker build on a snowblower, top shit m8

Put a tiny amount of explosive material triggered by a hard hit

Take one of these and spray white paint on it

Attached: 300px-Rgd_5_hand_grenade.jpg (300x227, 14K)

What is this?
t. Coastal Calfag

Probably requires a background check

Pack one as tight as you can and rub all sides of it on pavement. It’ll turn into a solid chunk of ice

>5'6 man
>normal

This is what manlets want you to believe

give it to an unstable liberal

Yeah, I did that for the first couple hundred hours, but form > function

No, no, no. These are too obvious. If you want to physically maim them, why not just throw the rocks and blades at them to start with? What you want to do is pee on it.

user you better have had apologized and cuddled and watched animoomoos after

Ninjafag here, as in I study the history and practices of ninjutsu. My recommendation is to make 2 clay hemispheres, fill them with gunpowder, tie them together with yarn, and then wrap them in a snowball you spray with water. The harder your snowball/clay, the higher the power of the explosive. Also use a wax on the fuse, in case of water interference. Use string to add indentations all over the ball before it freezes, and you have a fragmentation grenade. Strategically place nails before tying anything, and the snowball will stick(kinda ruins the point of hiding a grenade though.)

Use pic related for reference, it's from page 399 of the Bansenshukai in the fire tools section.

Attached: 20181219_235441.jpg (4032x1960, 1.64M)

youtube.com/watch?v=uAgQKJuriIo

>Implying he shouldn't just ls swap his snowblower

>get snow
>dunk snow into mold
>fill mold with liquid nitrogen to solidify the snow
>end result is like pic below
>fire up a high pressure air cannon
>BTFO those little shits with a snow shell coming at them at 600m per second
>mfw when they run

Attached: artillery shape.jpg (474x463, 15K)

Yeah put me in there too

Attached: 1534466468004.jpg (458x400, 96K)

then its not even a real snowball, its a rock with some snow over it.

Put a knife through it and then get someone with aids to piss on it, the knife will open a wound to let the aids piss into their blood stream

Attached: BORN_TO_DIE.jpg (500x501, 70K)

>CTRL+F
>glass
>Phrase not found
Smash a few vases and squish the shards into the snowball like pencil sharpener blades into a piece of sausage for dogs

Attached: 1526062472578.jpg (249x249, 16K)

just spray water on them

Use them for chemical warfare
>youtube.com/watch?v=TLIppgE45wM&ab_channel=Leadhead444

Kys

I figure I could use a very thin metal pipe with one end open, place the snowball in then use the leverage alone to send it flying. something simple yet effective to outrange the fuckers

Attached: 1539049753885.jpg (480x515, 91K)

Nice nails you faggot.

You've got a shovel, yeah? Hit them with it.

>no commie blocks
>no giant treasure chamber
>nurse not in arena

Attached: 1525986537104s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

tfw no snow, only fast wind

We need a snowball with picatinny rails.

>nobody has mentioned three man sling shots yet
FFS, did any of you have a childhood? A three man is a cheap and reliable way to throw snow at people you don't like across a football field. Potato cannons will fuck with the consistency of the snowball and will become less accurate. It also requires a sabot because hot gas tends to melt snow if you use a non air powered cannon. Reload time is much longer and is a pain in the ass.

>but i'm a loser with no friends, it'll be one man sling shot
No problem! Get two sticks and tie them to the ends of the sling. Then stick into snow drift, now you have a one man fighting position from which you can launch snowballs at excessive speeds over incredible distances. You don't even have to put rocks or anything else in them because getting hit with a snow ball fired out of a three man already hurts like shit.

This deserves a (you)

Crouch
Shit in your hand
Throw
Do chopper

I read a book (legend by Mary Liu) were a protagonist makes a snow ball fills it with gasoline and launches it through a police station window

fpbp

>freeze snowballs
>freeze
>snow

Some of the stuff on this thread reminds me of a donald duck cartoon where Donald duck and the three little ducks had a big snowball fight and made cannons and shit to shoot snowballs at them. In one scene the little ducks made shells out of snow and dipped them in ice.

What I propose:
>get a pipe of desired diameter (preferrably something big, 4 inches maybe?)
>Cut off a small portion of that pipe
>use the small pipe to form perfectly fitting shells, pack snow into it then push out the snow cylinder
>spray shell with water, give it a good dousing all around
>leave shells to freeze and solidify
>basically make potato cannon for snow shells BUT use tinfoil as a sort of wadding to ensure the solidified outer layer of snow doesn't melt.

You'll end up with cylindrical shaped ammunition with a hard, "armour piercing" outer shell with the bottom half wrapped in tinfoil to minimise melting when fired. Could also work with an air powered system but idk how to make that work.

Any further improvements to my idea, Jow Forums? I might draw up a diagram after I waking up and school.

Make it shoot flames

What are: measuring devices.
Alot of gas engine power tools use similar engines with minor variations. Interchangeability isnt really an issue and even if the engine is unbalanced, as long as the seals are tight, theres spark, airflow, and fuel; it will run for a while before self destructing. I

I agree, the snowball cannon is pretty darn good in early Expert Mode, you can use it until you get the Space Gun

I wonder if it would be legal irl

If you put a snowball in the freezer it gets super hard.

Escalate to a paintball gun. Those little shits won’t know what hit them.
Bonus points for freezing the paintballs.

Attached: FEDFB8B9-C71A-4D09-87A7-C9B6D01A36BB.jpg (536x619, 424K)