Daily reminder that you'll never truly oper8 if you can't run a sub 20 min 5k/3mile and bench two plates

Daily reminder that you'll never truly oper8 if you can't run a sub 20 min 5k/3mile and bench two plates.

Attached: bench-press-2.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Sweet, this thread AGAIN.

>be operator
>get fucked up by afghanis or nigerian isis
no thanks

>he needs gym equipment to get in shape

Attached: and then I gassed them.png (1055x791, 770K)

We’re on Jow Forums. There aren’t any operators here and never will. Buncha neck beard house niggas.

K

I can lift that and i can run that
and ill draw faster than you
and ill never be an OPERATOR because of who i am
>inb4 mall ninja larper
at heart a little but i think all men have a little mall ninja inside them (gay joke intended)
look guys its fucked up as a queer who loves guns and weed and has no mental problems i am completely marginalized by this society is it really my fault that the three things i love dont go together. i just wanna be free and happy why is that wrong im not trying to push guns or weed or homosexuality on anyone but people gotta push militarism abstinence from drugs and Christianity on me or im not "ONE OF US" it gets annoying after a while
>inb4 smoke weed everyday
i don't just because you lack self-control doesn't mean i do

I operated for 2 tours/16 months in Helmand province and I never did either of those. My best 3 mile was 20:50 and i didn't lift any weights. I just did a lot of body weight exercises and usually did around 15 pullups on my PFT. Some of the best fighters in my platoon were skinny as a twig. The real metric to measure a combat soldier is how well he humps and the amount of weight that he humps. We had a guy who was a skellington and did like 8 pullups on his PFT, but he humped his 240 like a fucking boss, better than most of the jacked guys, and he was well respected for it.

I am guessing that it is you OP, who has never operated.

Attached: IMG_0236.jpg (4320x3240, 3.2M)

I am one of the fastest runners I know and can't beat a 20 minute 5k. Best I can do is 22 minutes.

Slowfag

SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE LONG DISTANCE FAG I COULD EASILY OUTSPRINT YOU WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS CUNT I AM A FUCKING SPEED INCARNATE

WORTHLESS. DON'T SHOW YOUR PATHETIC FACE AROUND ME EVER AGAIN. I AM THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM

"WOW HE'S FAST" YOU SAY. "HOW PATHETIC!" I SAY AS I AM A BLUR IN FRONT OF YOUR PAINFULLY LETHARGIC NEURONS.

Attached: 1544980750673.jpg (406x417, 31K)

>Fag who can’t stop smoking for a few years

“I-I have self c-control guys!!!!”

> I operated for 2 tours/16 months in Helmand province and I never did either of those.

Define "operated".

I don't operate, but I have two friends who went SOF and they were both doing 2 plates and running close to a sub 20. I;m genuinely curious what high speed, low drag unit to guys who do not lift (although 15 pull-ups is pretty good for calisthenics).

Also, fitness is way underrated on this board, hence the post.

*took guys who do not lift

>"as a queer with no mental problems..."
Look user, let me preface this by saying I completely agree with most of what you said, and have absolutely no issues with your sexuality. I have a lifelong friend who chooses to partake in the homosex, and I would be lying if I said I never fapped to a trap. HOWEVER facts are facts, and the fact is that biologically, faggotry is a deviation from natural behaviors and is in fact often due to some form of mental instability. Denying that homosexuality is a mental issue is like saying being fat is not a lifestyle issue. It is. It's ok and if thats who you are then great, but a spade is still a spade.

>cant stop
where did i say that
>doesnt even consider that gays werent allowed in the military
>inb4 not anymore
yeah well im not goin in now and why would i if they ever heald that view, what about my fruty ass has changed that im suddenly worthy to be in the "in group"
>i cant reconcile the fact that ive been fighting for freedom in a Fascistic society so i have to insist it's your problem not the fact that THE RULES ARE SHITTY AND ARBITRARY
but hey what do i know

ITT: Faggots cope for not being able to maintain an unexceptional level of fitness

>I am one of the fastest runners I know
>can't beat a 20 minute 5k
Pathetic. I run a 17 minute 5k. Do you only associate with chumps who only eat mcdonalds and shop walmart?

OP here, exactly.

lol a 5k in 20 minutes is 8 minute splits. My wife can do that. Pathetic.

I don't really work out, I just work on a farm, I usually can carry 3-4 feed sacks at a time :/

im just going to point out the fact that you are arguing that if something is not "normal" it is automatically wrong and hope that this is a side effect of an uncontentious mind and not of actual bigoty. I agree Homosexuality is not normal, but being normal is no indicator of health. Indeed it is becoming quite normal to be fat, and you just pointed out the health risks of that. My sexuality as well as my guns and my drugs, stay in private and I don't bother other people with them, so please go on about how I live my life being wrong. Saying my sexuality is a mental issue is no different than saying religion is a mental issue, it's a bit offensive to the believers.

>"if'n it ain't normal, it ain't raight. You dun got yurself a mental fuckerin'."
Well that isn't how I meant it but I admit thats how it came across. All I meant was that biologically we are programmed with certain encoded functions. Eat, sleep, reproduce, ect. When one of these essential functions is flawed (assuming that you were born that way and it isn't a choice you made) this is a deviation from your biological pattern and IS therefore likely a mental issue of some sort.

Since homosexual reproduction is not possible and therefore counter to biological need, it IS a deviation as described above. If someone fou d themselves not interested in feeding themselves or had an urge to eat non-edible things it would be classified as a mental disorder. If someone has an inability to sleep it is considered a mental disorder. If someone deviates from biologicaly prescribed reproduction patterns suddenly it's something else.

Do not take what I am saying as an attack, I don't care one way or the other.

Also
>"I hope that isn't some form of biggotry..."
You DO know you posted on 4channel right? Biggotry is 75% of this place!

Slowfags git rekt

homie I get what you are saying and im gonna educate you, because at one point everone thought this way.
animals do gay shit... all the time. Its normal for gay shit to happen in human socity. If you have ever actually read a firsthand account of shit that happened say before 300A.D. you will notice some gay shit. thats because in anciet times gay shit wasnt gay... indeed for the Romans it was literally more masculine to suck another dude's dick than it was to eat a pussy.
so in summary Homosexuality is totally normal thought the animal kingdom and in the history of humanity.
the same thing with weed actually your great-grandparents probably used pot regularly before it was demonized by the media and
then they tried to erase it from history (they being the jews &big business)

>bench press
>relevant for operating
lel, do some pull-ups.

and also there is no gay dude i the world that won't fuck some sweet poon tang. but giving bitches respect or love ugh get real... i need a man for that

>20 min

its 15 pussy. you can run 5 min miles out of shear will

>animals do gay shit... all the time.
I don't understand why peoole use this as an argument, are you stupid? Yes, animals can suffer from deviations and illnesses as well, including mental ones. Both humans and dogs can get rabies or cancer, doesn't mean it's normal or healthy.

tHERE IS nothing WRONG wITH WALMART Their BANANAS ARE cheap!!!!

8*3 = 24 YOU FUCKING MATH TARD

*accelerates into barely visible cloud*
*dematerialize*
*run over to you*
*materialize inside of you*
CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!

>i read one small part of an argument and am now going to move a goalpost even though that clearly was the arguments goal but fuck actually reading the posts that takes time and might actually cause me to entertain someone else's viewpoint
>ahh another soul saved

Routinely rep 225 8 times, but my fastest 5k is about 22ish. Never been much for speed, even with short sprints. I was airborne infantry if that counts as Operb8ing tho (it really isnt lol)

>Cardio/Distance (running, hiking, rucking in this order))
>Upper body bodyweight training (pushups, pull ups, planking on extended arms and elbows in this order)
>Lower body bodyweight and weight training (Squats (both body and weight), Lunges, Deadlifts)

this should be your goals