My two newest family members

Say something nice about them.

Attached: Famases_uwu.jpg (1960x4032, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmachineri.com/node/6
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me guess: you vape.

Get the low mount for that PS90, it's worth it.

Now you can complain about lack of quality 5.7x28

I was thinking about mounting a red dot on it actually. You have a better idea that won't bankrupt me further?

What's wrong with 5.7? I find it to be quite an adequate round.

Good job at acquiring the capital for this expenditure, OP. Not my taste, but perfectly good guns with proven track records.

He's probably referring to the actual ammo quality.

I don't. I had a PA dot mounted on the original rail and it was just too high for me. Incidentally there are little notches cut in the area behind the rail that act as irons. I didn't realize it until I'd had it for months.

Yeah, I'm actually using them now. Once you zero em, they're surprisingly accurate.

I ran about 200 rounds of federal ammo through it, and all seems fine so far.

>somthing nice
uhh ahh... they would look better if the ATF didnt suck so much ass

>mfw I could have gotten a tavor with a shorter barrel and a real flash suppressor if I didn't live in NJ.

Attached: 44c6ecf06e81660d014b38634e208a91.jpg (720x720, 52K)

Ability to feed and fire is good. But dirty ammo, inconsistent powder loads, and inconsistent grains is why I avoid a some ammo brands. Like Winchester white box.
I'm just speculating about 5.7, but less common rounds like that have less options for affordable, quality ammo.

>when you have the money for a Jewvor and a DEZ-90 and class 3 shit and you live in NJ
nigga you know you can commute PA needs more right leaning voters

Attached: avaca.png (589x521, 343K)

i literally have never heard of avacado toast until this morning on the radio. the dj was talking about millennials. i thought i misheard her when she said it. i genuinely did not know this was a thing

>got money
Eh, not much more than you think. I have 4000 bucks or so that I budgeted to bullshitting for the next year, and I guess I spent it all in one place.
>you can commute
Lol, I wish. My wife currently is in grad school for the next 3 years here. Even though I would do a crazy 2 1/2 hour drive or whatever if it were me, I couldn't subject my wife to that. Also, I have a kid, and that would make shit harder.
>PA needs more Republican voters
They did it to themselves frankly. And to all the ex-joisey people who didn't vote, complained and bitched, then moved to PA, and STILL don't vote, I'm talking to you fuckers.

Attached: images (2).jpg (198x254, 6K)

nice Belgian qt.
throw the kike into the oven

They're cute! But they have bad histories. But is that so bad? We're all a little ashamed of things.

Fuck you.

Bullpups are cool so you have 2 cool's

did you win that PS90 on gunbroker for $1075? Because I got called into work and wasnt able to bid on it you fucking piece of shit.

dude i live in upstate PA and literally, everyone here commutes for work honestly if NY didnt make people pay taxes to work there they wouldn't get any revenue within 50 miles of the border
>did it to themselves
its kinda sad because the red voters keep the gun laws but wont raise the minimum wage or give money for college so all the young people leave or vote blue and it sucks because im a young person and my parents were bad itnto drugs so i had a shitty childhood and no colige money i can and am goig to get into collige but my options are to join the ZOG or to go deeply in debt or to move to Cali or NY for a while so i can get an education so i can live aboove the poverty line

5.7 doesn't have many manufacture selection on retail shelves, it's either federal fmj 5.7 or FN ss195, ss197 and ss198 and so far all are good, I haven't had any issues to feed my ps90 or 5-7. Online you can get boutique stuff like elite ammunition but they are expensive, but they seem to work fine in all the yt videos I can find about them.

>Once you zero em, they're surprisingly accurate.
Well yeah I'd be surprised if they'd be accurate before your zero'ed them.

You have a phone, yes?

This is the mount I have for my ps90 and I have a vortex sparc ii on it. dmachineri.com/node/6

i work in a secure facility and phones must be left outside. Besides, when I'm at work I'm not exactly standing around with my dick up my ass able to use my phone or the computer.

This is the one I have also.

What is the point of having a p90 in semiauto? Take a carabine in a normal caliber ( like the cx4) you save money and you don t buu sonething that has been nerfed.

I too own an X95. It's a pretty damn bad platform and unless you have a mask you will get gun powerful spit in your mouth/nose/eyes

>Bad platform
How so? I actually love the control I have with it. There are a few quirks though, like locking the bolt or releasing it into battery, but you can learn to get over those things very quickly.
>getting gun sprayed
Yeah, I can see what you mean by that. Went shooting today with it, and on the drive home I sneezed and tasted burnt powder. Then again I'm pretty congested now.

Cool factor.
>Top loading mags
>bullup
>sexy af
>trigger poorfags

Ok bad for the price. I got 5kish rounds through mine and other than the extremely huge flaw of no gas system it runs fine. It is pretty damn inaccurate compared to other bullpups but it can take AR mags which is great.

Honestly the biggest issue is I bought mine right before they announced the tavor-7 which is just a straight up better tavor and I'm a little salty.

How many rounds did you shoot? I shoot 500 rounds in one sitting and almost vomited from all the gas in my lungs

This is what im talking about. Fn or Federal or specialty online retail. Atleast you can run tula or wolf out of your ((((Tavor))))

>Tula or wolf
>Not shooting the match IMI ammo?

Why buy a tavor if your not gonna shoot match? If your cheap reload

>price
Lolz, yeah I fought with one of the guys at my lgs over this and he ended up dropping 100 bucks off the ticket. I might have to avoid him for a while though.
>tavor 7
So do you want to shoot 5.56 or. 308? It has the same system, so you probably will get a lot more gas in your face. For me, the cheapness of 5.56 plus, being able to use my ar mags decided it for me.
>500 rounds
Well I don't think I've shot so much out of one single gun in one sitting. I did however shoot about 100 rounds today.

You need a low mount on that PS90. It makes it an entirely new gun by adding one. Pic related is mine. I love it. Just waiting on my SBR paperwork to go through.

The only low quality 5.7x28 is the Federal stuff. Even the FN SS197SR is pretty good if having a 50/50 chance of penetrating IIIA is OK with you. It has great terminal ballistics regardless. There's always specialty ammo like EA T6B or Vanguard Outfitters Black Dragon Fang if you absolutely need IIIA AP capability and don't want to pay out the ass for FN AP shit off Gunbroker. Tbh EA T6B is superior to FN AP ammo because it actually has good terminal ballistics.

Attached: DSC01552.jpg (3000x1688, 217K)

I read the tavor 7 actually moves the gas away from your face? Is that inaccurate?

I have a large property in the middle of nowhere I hunt/shoot all day a couple of times a year. It's quite fun would suggest it if any anons have an extra 100k sitting around

I unironically like the long barrel on the P90, but I wish there was a M-lock rail shroud you could put on there to to magpul grip style with lights and vertical grip near the muzzle.

I will second the Design Machine mount. I have a PA advanced microdot mounted on mine.

Also, I SBR'd mine for the look. Carry it to the range in a violin case.

You know whats silly?

Those hipster SJW's who want to legalize weed to defeat the cartels? The Cartels are starting to smuggle avocado's across the border and the violence is just as brutal as the drug war.

Last I checked, Avocados are legal...so I don't know if legalizing weed and other drugs is going to do anything if they are still valuable due to demand.

I saw nothing about that. Afaik, it's basically a slightly scaled up tavor that fires a 308 bullet.

I like the long barrel too. Quiter, better accuracy, better velocity. You don't want rails on the barrel though. See picrelated.

Attached: ps90-shroud-v2-gun.jpg (960x538, 92K)

If true that sounds like a migraine machine. If I'm right it's useable and straight up Better

what is holding that gun up

Good point. I guess you could relaod you 5.7x28 too if you're a crazy insane person

>If your a crazy insane person

How reloading 5.7 crazy? It's fucking awesome

my hand out of the frame at the bottom corner of the gun

I will third the DMachineri mount. Mine's for the RMR. It was a bitch to get in but it's super lightweight, super low and it holds zero.

5.7x28 offers superior capacity, range, controllability and AP capabilities with equal terminal ballistics and less collateral damage. This is 5.56x45 vs 7.62x39 in pistol sized ammo form.

All Im saying is the retail for 5.7 is limited and an user before you said that match is the only ammo you should consider shooting in the tavor. So i guess that double limits the ammo choices.

I'm the same user. Shooting match is preferable but reloading is just fine. It's dumb to buy ammo if match ammo exist.

If your cheap reload. If you want quality buy match

Hey, you might very well be right. I did a bit of research before as well, and didn't see anything particularly eye catching or that stood out on the tavor 7. That might be from my slight disdain towards 308 considering the only 308 I own is an m1a.

Attached: 1540174823175.png (500x496, 218K)

Yeah man I get it, if I have a cheap then reload.

How do you dislike .308? .308 is the shit

>40 gr .22 Magnum out of an 18" rifle barrel: 1600 FPS
>40 gr 5.7x28mm out of a 4" pistol barrel: 1700 FPS
>40 gr 5.7x28 out of a 10.4" barrel: 2300 FPS
rok etard

>.308 is shit
Ftfy

Seriously though, I hate the bodyslam of recoil it comes with. Again, my bias comes from bolt actions and my m1a, since in my glorious state the g3 and fal are banned, and ar 10s are not economically viable to me. Inb4 the "durrhurrhurr you is pucciboi" "m14 4evr!" faggots flood here, think hard why pretty much every modern military worth a shit uses intermediate cartridges specifically, mostly 5.56 which the US adopted much to the disdain of the rest of nato. Now, everyone in nato uses it. Think about it.
>watching the replies gonna be fun

I shot 8mm and 54r as a kid so I'm guessing you just got into guns late in life.

Most militaries use 5.56 over .308 because it cost about 40% cheaper and can be moved easier. Has very little to do with effectiveness and in fact decent amount of evidence to say they know 5.56 is getting GIs killed.

If you like 5.56 good on you mait you got cheaper taste

Surprisingly no. Was nogunz til about a year ago, but I went shooting with my dad since about 10. Skeet shooting mostly, buy also other guns occasionally.

Fuckhueg capacity mags that don't add to the gun's profile
Drum mags are gay

Were you using 12 to shoot as a kid? 12 kicks a hell of a lot more than 308 ever could

>PS90
Nice!
>X95
Disgusting.

I remember till a certain point I was given 20ga and then 12. Also, 12ga doesn't have the same kick. At least my shotgun's recoil is much more bearable to me.

Kinda want one of those keltecs, but it's barely on the list

I didn't not comprehend. I have never shot an M1A so I'm going to assume it's just your M1A sucks ass

>he didn't buy an RFB for $999 at his LGS
I can't believe I found one for so cheap, can't wait to shoot it

>40gr

what should I pay for a ps90? I don't want to get jewed

the difference is we can grow weed just as cheaply here as long as we don't allow the Big businesses to monopolize it
most long-term smokers switch to growing their own after a while the shops are just for the idiots