Browning BAR as a DMR?

Planning on getting one of these bad boys and rocking it with a 1-6x or acog or something. 308.

Thoughts?

Attached: original.img (1).jpg (7817x1504, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/bar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: original.img.jpg (8014x1294, 2.03M)

>Thoughts?
A "real" dmr should have irons, but otherwise some low power optics would make it as good as anything.

>bar
>it's not a bar
I bet the jews are responsible for this

Shut up

Mind if I ask a question that doesn't deserve its own thread? Why aren't there any "high capacity" mags for the Browning X Bolt? All I can find are the standard 4 or 5 round mags.

Stop trying to shut him down

No browning x tactical larp models?
I think you can get an AICS chassis for them

Sounds fine to me.

That's not a BAR retard

Attached: 1503667067632.jpg (1024x472, 61K)

browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/bar.html

Pic related is you

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Ummmmmm yes it is, sweetie

The way to go for 10 round state and not be anither pleb with an AR

Go to sleep junior it's past your bed time.
Good point, just want a traditional looking, kinda special, semi auto that's a heavy hitter. For relatively close range. This thing probably won't ever be used beyond 250 yards.

It is though. Your picture is too.

>iron sights are useless

hi karl, staying up and drinking some choice semen tonight , are we?

Attached: 1537192556706.jpg (1031x948, 207K)

They're both BARs, /v/ermin

get super low scope rings and a harris bipod and you should be fine, I saw a SWAT sniper run one of these they seized from civil asset forfeiture at a meth lab. That dude would never shoot it past 100m because he said he wasn't allowed to engage past that (local police suck, the swat team was a joke) but when I shot it it had tight enough groups for your average dude if you want to look cool and have a unique gun.

If you want to get into serious long range shooting get a bolt action .308 like me and git gud

Attached: savage.jpg (2048x1536, 592K)

BAR =/= Browning BAR
You think this is some RAS syndrome?

I don't know what RAS means, but I know that BAR means Browning Automatic Rifle.

trips checked

Why not an m1a?