InrangeTV Beats a dead horse yet again

invidio.us/watch?v=6Alv5opx76Y
>TL;TW- A bolt-action from WW1 doesn't perform as fast as a customized AR in a close-range 2-gun match. Bolt-actions BTFO!
Are they pulling a strawman on purpose, or are they just out-of-touch richfags?

Attached: 1520538977660.jpg (860x568, 67K)

At this point a basic bitch PSA AR15 is cheaper than mil-supluse.

The milsurp game has been dead since 2012, but budget boltguns are generally cheaper than budget AR's.

The video was a response to nerds that keep saying bolt guns are just as good as a modern rifles.

And can be just a reliable too. Plus AR15s have been refined to the point where even a basic budget AR15 will run as reliably as a high end custom AR15.

No?

yes?

unless you do a bargain bin PSA/Anderson build and purposefully try to make it run like garbage, it will run just as well as the 3k Salient Queefmaster Tier 1 gun you fucking mongoloid

Boltguns are still cheaper than autos if you shoot something besides 5.56, 9mm, or .22lr

What does "just as good" even mean? At what? (Are we in Fallujah? Okay, then I want the AR. Are we hunting deer in Pennsylvania? Then I'll take a nice bolt gun.) In whose hands? (I'd put money on a trained soldier from WWI with an Enfield or Lebel over a modern LARPer with an AR he's fired all of twice). This video is typical brainlessness from IrTV.

>but budget boltguns are generally cheaper than budget AR's.
By what, maybe $50 bucks at most? This isn't 1992 - if you want an AR, buying something else because an AR is just too rich for your blood is just retarded.

seeA basic bitch AR10 still costs $500+, a budget boltgun can be found on sale for $200 retail.

>AR10
Not what's being discussed

The main topic of the thread is the value of modern boltguns. What a boltgun has over an AR is a greater caliber selection for less money.

It doesn't need to be an AR-10 to be a viable alternative to a bolt action in a full sized rifle cartridge.
Hell, even an AR-15 is pretty formidable if you go for .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf, .450 BushMaster or any of the other big bores available for it.

>.458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf, .450 BushMaster
But how much is an AR in those calibers compared to a boltgun?

Wow retard! A trained soldier will outshoot someone who never shoots! What an enlightening and intelligent post! You aren't a dumb bitch at all!

they hate trump

What a horrible timeline.

Proofs and why?
>Broke
Hating trump because you think he's hitler
>Woke
Supporting trump because he's not hitler
>Sloke
Hating trump because he's not hitler

So do I. The fucker cucked on bumpstocks and left national CCW reciprocity (one of his fucking campaign promises) to die on the Senate floor. He's a fucking liar and a Jew. It's a fucking shame that he was the best fucking choice Republicans could muster and the only reason I want him to remain in office is in case Ginsbitch croaks in the next two years.

>fun is bad!

Conspicuous silence.

I've always hated karl's stuff. But this is bad by his standards. No shit a semi auto will put out lead far faster than an action that requires manual manipulation

You do know that an AR in those calibers isn't going to cost much more than an AR in .223/5.56, right user? The only thing separating them is a barrel and bolt.

>The only thing separating them is a barrel and bolt.
And economy of scale. A .22lr or 9mm AR, despite having a simpler bolt design, are more expensive than a standard 5.56 AR because the 5.56 guns and parts are the most common.

Shhh it's okay Karl, the mean man can't hurt you.

Karl is such a larping faggot.

What's wrong with that? Looks like fun.