If we had civil war 2 war in America it could get real ugly really fast...

If we had civil war 2 war in America it could get real ugly really fast. Our entire economy is so fragile and over extended. I'm scared Jow Forums

Attached: DuycWpmVYAAaNcj.jpg (2048x335, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew_Island#Mammals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They can always be fed with 5.56.

From what I've heard from other anons is that if there even ever is a US Civil War 2 the federal government's already lost

just move so far out the collapse wont matter
Im getting a STEM education now so i can buy property way out innawoods
when SHTF i won't care or know or care to know

checked and yes there is hatred for the Feds and the masons from all members of America at this point. I don't think anyone calling themselves anything other than Americans could hold power here, but i think the Alphabet agencies and the Illuminati have worn out there welcome

You're not a slave to the government. They can't legislate your rights away.

Do not register anything with the government.
Do not apply for anything with the government.
Do not talk to the government.
Do not contract with the government.
Do not tell the government what you are doing about anything.

They're hostile to you and your rights. Start treating them as such.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 US 137
The Constitution for these united States is the Supreme Law of the Land. Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is null and void of law and effect from its inception.

Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 US 105
No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it.

"A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by Federal constitution". at 113, (1943).

Shuttlesworth v.Birmingham , 373 US 262
If a State converts a liberty into a privilege the citizen can engage in the right with impunity.

Miller v. US, 230 F 486: "The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime."

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of this exercise of constitutional rights." Sherer v. Cullen, 481 F 946

Davis v. Wechsler, 263 US 22: "The assertion of federal rights, when plainly and reasonably made, is not to be defeated under the name of local practice."

Bennett v. Boggs, 1 Baldw 60: "Statutes that violate the plain and obvious principles of common right and common reason are null and void."

None of the above is even necessary. Gun grabbers are treasonous hypocrites and liars, swearing an oath to the constitution and then turning right around and violating it at every turn.

"An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery."
-State v. Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260

"Each person has the right to resist an unlawful arrest. In such a case, the person attempting the arrest stands in the position of a wrongdoer and may be resisted by the use of force, as in self- defense."
-State v. Mobley, 240 N.C. 476, 83 S.E. 2d 100

"One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance."
-Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910
"These principles apply as well to an officer attempting to make an arrest, who abuses his authority and transcends the bounds thereof by the use of unnecessary force and violence, as they do to a private individual who unlawfully uses such force and violence."
-Jones v. State, 26 Tex. App. I
-Beaverts v. State, 4 Tex. App. 1 75
-Skidmore v. State, 43 Tex. 93, 903.

Stop listening to people on the internet.
Civil war won't happen in our lifetimes.

>They can't legislate your rights away.
Point of order: every single ruling you enumerate has been visibly gang-raped to death.

that Murdoc vs pa one only applies to religious people not having to get a permit to sell bibles
id about the rest but you got one thng right They're hostile to you and your rights. Start treating them as such.

I wonder what people who post low quality threads like this are like irl. Could you imagine being like that?

yeah whatever OP

Civil war 2 and world war 3 would happen simultaneously.

If America fedgov collapsed the end of our hedgemony would unlease long bottled conflicts all over the world. If America tried to fight a war with either China or Russia we would immediately face domestic revolts and rebellion. Imagine even implementing a rationing system in America today - totally impossible.

We're facing the war of All versus All. Ragnarok.

Attached: DuIBQV0W4AATJoD.jpg (992x1200, 156K)

The only civil war amerimutts will have will be between McDonalds and Burger King.

People in Spain in 1935 and Yugoslavia in 1988 would have said the same thing.

Not with that attitude

Get the fuck over yourself and stop listening to Bill Kristol. The world will be just fine without the American empire.

Shut up nerd. If you unironically believe the feds are bound by the Constitution just lol. They'll just outsource the surviellance and drone striking of dissidents vto Google, if they even care about maintaining the fig leaf of due process by then anyway.

I know that it isn't entirely Jow Forums related at all, but could you imagine the literature that would come from such a conflict? It'd be like the Spanish civil war, American civil war, and WW3 all rolled up into one. Oh lord, the books that will be written!

Attached: homage-to-catalonia-granger.jpg (600x750, 243K)

>economy overextended
You mean overinflated? An economy isn't a fucking logistic line.

>civil war won’t happen
>don’t listen to goys on the internet
>said a non goy on the internet

I guarantee you that when they begin to drain the Great Lakes, Civil War will start.
The 2nd Civil War won't deal with political ideologies or rights, but resources and the allocation of them.

Literal escapist fantasy. Muh cibil war is perpetuated by loser edgelords who want to kill stacy, 80iq stormie larpers who want to start a race war, and dumb teens with no point of reference for understanding hyperpartisan politics in America.

Give us el agua, Ese. California is america too!

I don't even live near the Great Lakes, but I'd sure as hell fight to protect them from leeches like California.
Find your own goddamn water.

Haha yes those gosh darn [[[jewish people]]] must be behind someone else disagreeing with me on the internet.

And guess which people are gonna be the majority population by the next decade? Certainly not intellectuals like yourself that make one child per every 1000 people.
You have let yourself become outbred and outmodded by literal retards. When they destroy the world beating each other to death, you'll have only yourself to blame.

>Literal escapist fantasy
You're literally out of touch
everyone except the upper middle class and the rich people are getting shit on and have no future
we know this and we are both terrified and pissed off
Actually, im kinda scared everytime i go into a big city today might be to
the day

My nearest city is PDX, it's also my nearest WinnDixie/Costco/Harbor Freight/discount gas dealer. I'm forced to go there because shit in the sticks is so dam expensive. You better believe I carry my preps. It doesn't need to be a national event to ruin your life.

Nice psuedoscience brosiff but Idiocracy wasnt a documentary.
Lmao ok. Every generation has had its doomsayers, what makes you any different?
>oh shid ids differend nao
>ids nebr been dis bad
>ids all ober :D:D:D:D
>dis tiem bor real XDXDXDXD
t. every generation ever
>scared to go outside
Something tells me you dont go outside.

>An economy isn't a fucking logistic line.

That's exactly what it is dummy

>i wonder what kind of people post honeypot threads

hmm...

This OP is a shill.
>"I'm so scared"
As proprietary to shills as "wgat do you guys think." But why be scared?
>Sourceless, factless assertions about things that are not happening and which nobody expects any time soon
Oh, well, that's almost like something a shill would write.
Don't reflexively reply. And always remember that you have Options.

>Civil War would be rough
>on megacities
So in other words, it would be extremely painful -- for you.

>For want of a bridge (that rebels blew up) the replacement part wasn't delivered
>For want of a replacement part the power plant shut down
>For want of a reliable power grid the local factory went bankrupt
>For want of the local factory 1000 men lost their jobs
>Etc etc etc

>thinking the world revolves around your shitty empire
ignorant mutt

>1000 men
You mean a few hundred h1b Visa "angineers" & illegals, and a couple dozen honest hard working but sheltered techs/engineers/workers.

Attached: theRide.jpg (553x936, 692K)

So the people in large hellscape cities die. who cares. the large cities are literally occupied by the enemy. LA, SanFran, sbitcago, DC, ect ect. all liberal shitholes who have steadily destroyed this country

wouldn't civil war seem to fix the obesity epidemic according to your picture

Looks like Portland ANTIFA succeeded in making racists afraid again.

I live directly in the line of site to one of the NYC tunnel entrances, I'm fucked desu.

Every person who has ever said that the status quo can be maintained in perpetuity has been wrong. Every last one of 'em.

The very statement "civil war won't happen" is exactly what causes them to happen. Because people don't pay attention to the warning signs and extremist retards start thinking that they can get away with any act of provocation without consequence.

Attached: brother against brother.jpg (729x471, 160K)

It literally does. The fall of America is the fall of the entire world order. The whole planet will be thrown into chaos.

>imagine losing your ally who funds literally most of NATO and Israel

What the fuck happened on St. Mathew island in 1963?

Unsustainable population reached critical mass. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Matthew_Island#Mammals

>Every generation has had its doomsayers
>Implying they were wrong in 1859
>Implying they were wrong in 1913
>Implying they were wrong in 1938
Just because chicken little says the sky is falling doesn't mean it isn't

this next one is gonna be like rome
it will last 25-50 years
the west will fall
it will come about from a lack of moral and spiritual growth
because the christfags and big business won't legalize weed and give free secondary education the people in our society will eventually no longer support the empire and the barbarians will tear down the walls with nobody defending them
literally just accept right wing gays and stoners (we do exist and what i do in my house and in my pants doesn't affect you) and end the current system whereby education also leaves students with crushing debt and the west could continue for another 1000 years

Either American Civil War 2.0 happens or World War 3 happens. Given how hungry the chinks are and how much firepower every nation is stocking up my money's on the latter.

Oh you poor retarded commie. Nobody cares about a bunch of white red revolution larpers whose tactics fall apart at 30mph. His concern is for common nigger behavior with the outside chance of a chimpout

good, the US today is ugly and deserves it

Manifest Destiny was a mistake

Much of the case law in this has been shredded in the post 1937 expansion of the New Deal because FDR tried to pack the courts because he wasn't getting his way. Wickard v. Filburn allows the Feds to regulate what you do on your own property even if it is for private consumption. The reasoning is that even something used for personal consumption could have "substantial effects" on the national economy. Equal Protection has also been abused by the courts by activist judges. U.S. v. Virginia is the case that comes to mind in this regard.

t. law student

>Being on reliant on government food services

Attached: 1418815396478.gif (360x360, 955K)

Except it isn’t you ischemic smooth brain.

Unfortunately functionality correct even if legally questionable at best

>I'm scared Jow Forums
Look at this homo. Look at him and laff.

Attached: 1530176177382.jpg (536x619, 407K)

Not even an user youre replying to but but goddamn youre a pretentious, naive dolt.

>If America tried to fight a war with either China or Russia we would immediately face domestic revolts and rebellion

What’s this “we” shit, Chang? A war with Russia is highly improbable, since they clearly have regional aspirations only. You Chinks on the other hand, you bug fucks are like cockroaches. You motherfuckers keep spinning your China stronk threads and spamming your bullshit about the upcoming war with the US. Bring it on, Hop Sing. I think you’ll be unpleasantly surprised by the solidarity and resolve of the American public. Nothing makes us forget our internal disputes faster than having an outsider to hate on.

They tend to glow in the dark.

>Non-agrarian areas would starve
Good, cityboys were a mistake.

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-080633.png (1680x2048, 2.72M)

Hello Dima, fulfilling daily USA Civil War quota? How's the 12hr shift treating You and Your two shitpost accounts?

Attached: 1540537281320m.jpg (1024x739, 105K)

>Find your own goddamn water.
We got the whole Pacific ocean on our doorstep, but the libs won’t let us set up desal plants. It took something like 2 decades of ass kissing and shitty compromises before they would let the Carlsbad plant come on line.

What I’m really looking forward to is when ACW 2.0 happens, all of the libs and leeches and lgbtbbqppm folks are going to realize that California is untenable. They’ll all migrate back to wherever they came from.

This is why the Chinese have recipes for cooking ppl.

So start prepping, dummy.

>if legally questionable at best
The problem is that in mid 30s there was a significant shift in legal philosophy that strayed away from textualism and looked towards the intent and purpose of the law. Instead of looking to what the law says, judges would look to other sources to determine what the legislature intended or desired when a law was passed. More often than not the text was not viewed as critical as these other sources. Many judges who like to think highly of themselves (i.e. poesner, that arrogant fuck) embraced this philosophy because it gives them more play room. It wasn't until Scalia and Thomas sat on the court, then the Federalist Society growing a pair has this trend been reversed. It's not a question of legality it is a question of interpretation of the law. This is why Heller and McDonald were critical cases because the text of the 2nd was looked at and protected after looking at the text THEN moving to the intent of the Founding Fathers. In earlier eras the commerce clause was expanded to mean anything in the stream of commerce, including production, and the 10th becoming a "legal truism." Although looking at many law students I'm slightly terrified that they will have any sway or power.

>tl;dr for nearly 70 years subversive fucks have had their grasp on the courts but that has been changing, but the legal future of this country is not good looking.

>Russia 1917, but in America

Fuck that would be awesome. Not a tankie btw. I just want to massacre the Bush, Obama, and Clinton families Romanov-style in some dark basement.

Attached: Trump leading Communist Revolution.png (940x614, 929K)

A Civil War would go one of two ways

>US government splits apart from some sort of constitutional/line of succession crisis (ex. disputed election), fighting breaks out, military and security agencies are crippled by a broken chain of command, government dissolves entirely and it's Somalia all over again
>Bundy/Waco-style revolt gets out of control, decades of anti-government sentiment explode, US government loses control of large swathes of territory, destruction of infrastructure, massive losses for troops, and economic collapse prevents US government from being able to mount effective response, United States is reduced to a rump state akin to Yugoslavia in the early 2000s or is eventually overrun and destroyed entirely

Attached: robert e. lee pwns battle of glendale.png (884x642, 1.11M)

Dont forget about the Californian congressman who thinks dissenting Americans should be nuked.

>says the cuckifornain

This Fourth Turing cycle looks to be internal.
650,000 died during our first civil war.
Yes they'd lose.
The main figures would be too busy trying to survive/evade the hit squads hunting for them to really do anything.
You should already be where you need to be.
Even then, no place will be unaffected, NO PLACE.
Read up on The Fourth Turning.

>US government uses nuclear weapons on its own people
>support for insurrection goes from 1 to 11 literally overnight
>US Military defections skyrocket literally overnight
>US government employees are murdered by angry mobs all over the country literally overnight
>Russia and China have a pretext to launch a First Strike against the United States and get away with it

OR

>missile silo crews are appalled by such an order and refuse/decide to destroy Washington DC instead since it has so clearly become an enemy of the people

Why are liberals so stupid to think that using nuclear weapons wouldn't be a catastrophic decision?

Attached: Council of War.jpg (900x701, 166K)

>650,000 died during our first civil war.

A second civil war would result in 60 million deaths at least, 100 million+ if nuclear weapons are used. The vast majority of them wouldn't even be from fighting, starvation and disease are the biggest killers in major wars.

Attached: Grim Harvest of Death Gettysburg.jpg (1280x960, 366K)

Everyone in the human termite mounds will be once food stops being stocked in stores

Post New York turns into another Leningrad with rampant cannibalism after Upstaters finally get fed up with them.

Attached: siege of leningrad.jpg (634x441, 52K)

Silo-Launched ICBMs can't, to my knowledge, be fired at targets within a certain range. The warheads (or warhead buses) require a ballistic arc that limits their targeting options. There's a maximum and minimum range. If something nuclear was used domestically, it would be SLBMs launched from SSBNs off the coasts or dropped by aircraft. I don't think the land-based ICBM force would even really come into play.

Okay, so the bomber/sub crew decide that they'd rather not murder hundreds of thousands, if not millions of American citizens and destroy Washington DC instead.

Attached: california nuked.png (1280x720, 695K)

El plomo is all you're gonna get.

I wish you were right, but we grow more divided by the year. This isn't sustainable, collapse is inevitable.

Attached: balkanization.jpg (644x1024, 65K)

>what i do in my house and in my pants doesn't affect you
Yes it does you depraved diseased freak.

Attached: faggot health stats.png (1096x2893, 188K)

You really don't think the world's sole superpower collapsing would create the mother of all power vacuums? US foreign policy pokes our noses into damn near everything, meddling in all sorts of regional conflicts.

>Unsustainable population reached critical mass
Hmmm...

Attached: Unsustainable population.gif (350x269, 6K)

>government foreign aid often accounts for as much as 75% of these nation's GDP.
That being said, that's why the UN has been pushing their compact on migration.

>bro civilization will collapse if you don't legalize weed xd
Neck yourself retard

Attached: 1501061885433 (1).png (355x386, 115K)

One Ohio crew going rebel would be all it takes to end it.

Attached: us_navy_030814-n-0000x-003_illustration_of_uss_ohio_ssgn_726_which_is_undergoing_a_conversion_from_a (1200x617, 169K)

The most fucked people would be the cities and urban centers. Rural areas would do quite well considering they're the most armed and able to defend it from the hoards of cities folk. The cities themselves would implode and tear themselves apart.

That being said, I don't want a civil war because the consequences of one happening go far beyond that.

>the west will fall
>it will come about from a lack of moral and spiritual growth
>and high taxes
You forgot to add in high taxes.

>They’ll all migrate back to wherever they came from.
We're not going to take them back.
They are yours forever.

>They’ll all migrate back to wherever they came from.
Please, keep them. They enrich your society. We're all backwards retards out here.

It will be wonderful if any of us are around to read them.

I'd argue that manifest destiny as applied to expanding the country to the pacific coast was not a problem, but applying it globally and trying to act as the police of the world was were the US failed. But that is typical of any empire.

Silo crews cannot do targeting. They don’t have the PALs, nor do they have the necessary hardware on-site. In an ACW 2.0 scenario nukes are largely off the table. If insurgent forces capture one, they have an exotic and expensive paperweight unless they also have the knowledge base and infrastructure to recycle the fissionable material into their own device.

Will be fun seeing how Americans might deal with their first real near-death experience on national scale.

My bet is that they wouldnt even be able to survive 1% of what we Chinese have survived throughout the millenia.

Mmmmh, I wonder what sort of human-recipes the Americans will invent. Probably not as efficient as our's.

We don’t want them. Do with them as you will. Dump your trash elsewhere.

>knowledge base and infrastructure
You over estimate cold war era computer tech. Any EE or maintenance tech with a few books and a few weeks to a month could figure out which bits to flip.

kill all blacks shitskins and mudslimes

>the end will come about from a lack of moral and spiritual growth

> just accept gays and stoners

You're proving your own point, you're the moral degenerates who need to find a short rope and a tall tree.

>actual fag calling others fags
Yikes

We were all backward retards too, untill all of the waste products from every other state came here to gay it up. I grew up in SoCal in the 60s and 70s. When I was 18 I walked into a lgs, laid down $290, and walked out 10 minutes later with a Colt AR-15. Iirc, I also ponied up $12 for 3 boxes of PMC 5.56. Used to browse the pawn shops in Oceanside because you could pick up 3 USGI 30 round mags plus pouch for $10. When I was in high school, all of the trucks in the parking lot had rifle racks in the rear window. A lot of those racks weren’t empty, either. Used to be, you weren’t ashamed or afraid to openly carry a truck gun.

That all changed with all of the nanny statists flooding in from everywhere else. When they were in their home states, they were too diffuse to be a threat. Once they concentrated, they got brave, they got outspoken, and they decided they know how you should live your life better than you do. Because they think they’re better than you backward retards.

I’m talking about the machine tech to repurpose the fissionable material. The warheads will be useless in their existing form. You’ll need to take the material and rebuild a new bomb. This isn’t hotwiring a car or jailbreaking a phone.

Dude just fucking die you pozzed faggot, you ARE the societal cancer.