Beretta General

Pietro Beretta General
/PBG/
Just got this BM59 the other day, its so fucking cool. Post your berettas! Hopefully owlbro shows up. Shameless shill of the beretta general discord. discord.gg/PMGDh8

Attached: 0C9E94C8-A6FE-4B5C-99A5-B18CE6ECE8D3.jpg (3623x1365, 1.14M)

making 4channel classy

Saw one in my LGS $4,200

Bumping for Berettas and the summoning of owlbro with my Miami Vice 92fs

Attached: 54F6A5C7-FE0C-4C45-A86D-3D58C8DE96C2.jpg (2048x1665, 875K)

Haha HOLY FUCK what? What variant was it?

Pfffffttttthahahahaha.

>Miami Vice 92fs
whoa there boi

Attached: Crockett--Tubbs-Miami-Vice.jpg (1200x828, 278K)

Nacy, you fag

Thats a sweet shoulder rig user

Hi there

How did josh treat you?

Super cool dude, background check was so fast

Nice, told you he’s based. What did you think of his set up?

Dude hes got a sweet setup! He was talkin about getting a bigger shop when i was there

Yeah I saw he posted something about that. I hope he can make it happen. Idk tho, he said he’s going through a divorce so that might throw a wrench in his plans.

Oh no shit? Well i hope everything goes well for him, he made the process go by at lightning speed so that was nice

I want a para BM-59.

Have a Toblerone, need to take new pictures now that I have a Steiner SBAL on it. Still looking to get a threaded barrel + comp so I can have a space gun abortion that looks obnoxious.

Attached: 20180406_143056.jpg (4032x2268, 2.79M)

How do you like the APX? Its been coming across my mind as a possibility down the line, more so now that they came out with the compact and centurion.

nice blog faggots shoulda posted it on Jow Forumss txt board

Oof. Rekt, kekd, and checked

I love it, but it really could use some simplification of the chassis assembly. On multiple occasions I've had the flat trigger return spring slingshot out of the fucking thing and it takes a good 2 minutes of fucking with it to get it back into place. It's better than having no swappable frames but the P320 unit for all its faults is much more refined. That's basically my only real complaint with the gun.

Attached: 20181214_183030.jpg (1064x956, 601K)

Ok

Huh. Okay. Thats not too bad of a complaint desu. Seems like my money wouldnt go to waste on one. Thanks user

Hello fellow Beretta bros

Attached: IMG_20181219_205013.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Oh shit this nigga got the bayonet with it

It's called Connecticut

What holster do I get for my 92fs? Probably not going to conceal carry it and leather is king.

Ive seen the mode E go for about that much, but if it was just a regular BM59 then someones lost their mind

Defense is always close quarters in town.

Superb choice man. Im gonna get a bayonet for my own soon.

50 shades of FDE reporting in.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 3.74M)

FDE looks like trash
Change my mind

you're right. Most people end up modding their guns with different shades of fde so they look retarded