If you give a shit about the 2nd amendment then you owe it to yourself to watch this and share this everywhere you can

If you give a shit about the 2nd amendment then you owe it to yourself to watch this and share this everywhere you can

>youtu.be/3f4gli3vOhg

If this goes through without a fight then we all might as well bend over and let the government have their way with us because we the people have failed.

Attached: 20181219-215944.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EZ4_EPsvZw&t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=pgqGDsL_Drw
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15_Bumpfire_Stock_v2-Disruptive_Solutions
saf.org
youtube.com/watch?v=QAW-L8YV86Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if I don’t give a shit tho?

>My deer rifle is safe they will never call my pre64 winchester remington fuddy-06 marlin a military sniper rifle
The boomer in you is strong

Thanks bud but I already just rejoined the GOA to help support their lawsuit.

K

Threadly reminder youtube.com/watch?v=6EZ4_EPsvZw&t=44s

>deer rifle
I’m not gunna kill an innocent animal when there’s a grocery store right Brown the street.

Bump stocks are not weaponsor arms
Bump stocks are not protected
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms
>>ARMS
Not bump stocks

Attached: 8D71C2BA-E109-44D8-84C6-C2A33C19F001.jpg (640x775, 133K)

>not kill a deer with rifle
>go to grocery store on brown street with rifle
Don’t do it user. Think of the optics!

Give them an inch, they take a mile.
The ATF has no jurisdiction to make new laws on the books, they can only enforce them. Bumpstocks might be a useless gimmick, but I dread that it's not going to stop with them. I won't be surprised if they propose a ban on binary triggers next.

Bumpfire stocks are for virgins who don't know how to finger their raifu.

People like you are the reason we are losing our rights left and right
So go ahead and keep making excuses for those who want to to be unarmed and under their complete control

That's not the fucking point
Even if they are useless or stupid the banning of them sets a dangerous precedent.

Reminder that since we don't have enough legislative power and NORMAL PEOPLE don't donate enough money to actual legislative bodies, we won't get our rights back.

Bumpstocks were bubba-tier stupidity, everyone agrees on that. The fact that they banned them is just another step on the SAME PATH that our government has been on since the 80's. Guns are dead in this country. We're walking wounded. Gun ownership will die out by 2030. Hunting will have become socially unacceptable for 'reasons', so fudds will be gone too. Noone will "NEED" to own any long rifle for any reason. They'll come after ammunition manufacturers next, so handgun ownership will become a disfunctional and prohibitively expensive hobby. The people who own guns will die off or be 'asked nicely' to hand in their 'banned' firearms (red flagging people will be the new vogue thing), and their children will be indoctrinated by their social circles to turn in their dead parent's firearms. I can't wait to die and not have to deal with this nightmare.

I wanted to have a kid. Then one day I realized it would be completely unethical to bring another life into this shitstorm.

I honestly don't even know if America will make it to the 2030s. This country is deeply fractured right now.

Posted the following to the NRA ILA via messenger. As of 9:40pm no reply.

What are the NRA plans to oppose the unconstitutional bump-stock ban? I don't even own one, and I'm livid for those that do. They are faced with destroying/surrendering their legally acquired property , or becoming a felon with a MINIMUM sentence of 10 years (not to mention never being able to exercise their second amendment right). This is a rights of the people issue regardless of president, and I think its something we (as dues paying members) should hear more from you about.

The NRA endorsed this E.O. Get on board with GOA and Firearms Policy Coalition who are suing the fuck out of the administration. Even that crazy fuck from the Gun Collective is suing in a separate lawsuit.

Already there homie. GOA has recieved the lion's share of my donations this year, and I was pleased to see they've already filed suit.

I can understand the apathy that fails to drive people to defend the bump-stock, but I do not understand the eagerness of others to see them get trampled.

Attached: 999.jpg (450x253, 24K)

Fag

bunch of retard boomers in this thread

Attached: vwSgAd8.png (968x634, 307K)

Attached: I'll give you something to cry about.png (581x640, 763K)

Do you have a link that isnt a clickbait jewtube video

>I honestly don't even know if America will make it to the 2030s. This country is deeply fractured right now.
You should be preparing for the collapse my guy there's nothing to save

Same here senpai, I can't justify bringing someone else in the soul crushing world we have now and the cherry on top of the shit sundae is the instability western nations seem to be heading towards. Tension is ratcheting up with left vs right, rich vs poor, white vs brown, people vs. government and secular vs religion, it's only a matter of time until something breaks and we have some major civil breakdown. I make good money and I've been putting it to use buying land (50+ acres in a rural area), equipment, and training because I think we might have as little as 5 years before things really start to get out of control.

Keep making excuses for your homosexual lifestyle. I have a family and I will teach my son to build, brew, distill, and grow wherever he wants. I bet you faggots pay for beer.

Daily reminder this is the future of any american who doesn't take an active and intelligent role in politics.
youtube.com/watch?v=pgqGDsL_Drw

o boy a thread where i can be yelled at by mad bois for not being mad enough! herpa derpa derp, mah rights! durka derpa, gib em an eench dey take uh myleee!

Attached: 1534125610112.jpg (999x1065, 220K)

think youre on the worng board buddy here ya go
>>/lgbt/

>30-06 marlin
Noguns confirmed

Marlin makes bolt actions

No they dont, maybe rimfire.
And they only ever did for a few years before remlin bought them.

>Not having your optics set for scanning grocery isles.
Never gonna snipe the jester with that attitude.

kek, semi-autos are Absolutely next.

"ramrods aren't arms! The government can't ban our flintlocks, but they can ban ramrods!"
t. loyalist

dumbfuck weeb tranny

>guns arent arms, they just hold the arm. As long as bullets aren't banned, and ammendment is fine

Gonna just go ahead and buy another 1000 rounds of 5.45 after that embarrassing display.

It's those kinds of videos that truly scare me. Hopefully Americans would never be as complacent as the Brits; but if they've let it get to that point then how far will they? When will they snap and demand a change? Even if it were a small or futile cause, I think if the US continues to remove its citizens rights then it would be better to die resisting and be made out to as a radical and insane, than the cowardice of giving in to tyranny. Our forefathers would drink to that.

Yea
Your just as bad as the people actively advocating gun regulations, sitting on your hands in the face of evil is evil

This loser doesn't have his tax stamp

Attached: 1511373681583s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>we the people have failed.

This happened to this country long before anyone here was born. It started when the govt went to war to stop states from seceding and has continued by gradual steps ever since. Secession is allowed under the constitution btw.

Without the freedom to say NO there is no freedom.

Attached: brass catcher.jpg (920x1385, 219K)

Just for reference:
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo/tree/master/Rifles/AR-15_Bumpfire_Stock_v2-Disruptive_Solutions

When the world is twisted, a straight line appears twisted to ordinary persons.

Wow I didn't realize how bumpfiring worked, upvoted and retweeted!

GOA gets a lot of love but i don't see SAF come up as much. they gave us heller! saf.org

Attached: 1545013264352.jpg (605x347, 35K)

Surprised they didn't join the lawsuit. Would have finally paid for the life membership. Support GOA and if you buy anything off of (((amazon smile))), SAF is listed as a charity that you can donate to with every purchase. It's pocket change but adds up, especially around the holidays.

>yes goyim stay intoxicated
>that’ll help us push the eradication if your rights
fuck you

Reminds me of the last time I shot a turkey for Thanksgiving.
Scared the shit out of everybody in the meat department.

oof, looks like a few snoflakes have been triggered. I'm sorry :(

that flag is hung incorrectly.

Your mom is hung insurrectly.

That analogy kind of goes against you because you're recognizing that the 2nd amendment was created ONLY for muzzle loaders and doesn't protect modern repeating rifles.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAW-L8YV86Y

>good arms aren't arms