I bought an Alphawolf threaded barrel for my Glock 20 and it's almost too tight to rack the slide with it installed...

I bought an Alphawolf threaded barrel for my Glock 20 and it's almost too tight to rack the slide with it installed. Would it be dangerous to shoot it if the barrel sits very tight and requires a lot of force to rack it? It doesn't seem to me that it would be dangerous, as it seems like at the very worst the spent casing would just remain in the chamber. If it fires alright and just continues to be very tight when I'm racking the slide will it eventually loosen? It seems like steel wouldn't, but what do I know?

Attached: ThumbnailHandler.jpg (1000x1000, 49K)

dont shoot it it can explode, the tension would be too high and snap the frame. AW has really bad returns so you gotta sell it

bitch wrists

This is what happens when you try to perfect perfection.

Attached: 1545144708063.jpg (600x450, 56K)

Does it go into battery? if yes, then its ok to fire, but if racking the slide feels tight, its time to send that bitch back.

stop skipping arm day

If I slingshot it all the way from locked back position it goes into battery, but if I pull the slide halfway back it doesn't quite.

What # recoil spring? My 22 is significantly harder to pull back than the factory #17 recoil spring

That light reflection I swear looked like cocaine residue for some reason. Christ I need to sleep

just get an emery board at fit it a little. should be able to see on the finish where it's sticking.

sounds like a lot of bullshit to deal with. dont even bother using that barrel, its just going to take too long to break in. send it back.

It's not the recoil spring, it's the same old factory one I've always had, it's that the chamber is stuck in the slide and requires grease and a shit load of force to possibly move.

I called them today upon finding that it was indeed bullshit and the only options are to send it back for a refund (they can't give me another barrel because they said if this one is fucked they're probably all fucked in the batch) or send it to them with my slide and see if they can fit it and just carry my G17 for a month while they try to fix it (which I'm not a fan of).

1. What suppressor are you using with that glock 20. What? You don't have a suppressor? What about compensator. You don't have that either? Lemme guess, it'll make you more accurate, right?
2. All third party gun parts come with the asterisk of minor to major fitting required for safe and reliable operation
3. Your lack of knowledge of how the gun you claim to have works is concerning

Rack it repeatedly a few hundred times until the tight surfaces get polished down from use.

1. I jumped the gun buying my threaded barrel because why not while my Cosmic is in NFA jail.
2. It said it would work if you just dropped it in on the website, fuck me I guess for believing what a company said about their product I was buying.
3. I am a fairly newguns and I figured out what the problem was in like 2 minutes. I don't know what you want from me. I bet you've never asked a question and had someone be a nigger to you because they knew more about the subject matter.

Actually already working.

Yeah there's just stacking tolerances leading to a little friction, it'll wear into place but saftest to do that manually instead of by shooting (at least until it functions normally)

Oil your gun, dumbfuck. Don't give up on a gun part because it came tight from the factory.

Attached: 1801JEMScas-p01.jpg (571x600, 73K)

His thumb ate all his other fingers

>doing modifications to perfection
when will you faggots learn

file to fit, faggot

Precision dremel tiem

Do handgun barrels benefit much from fluted barrels? Outside of weight, I guess?

Oh God. You bought into the bait about 10mm?
Kek, you people really are dumb

>HK
>anything other than a $1k+ highpoint
Kek

Get a refund.

Good burn OP, fuck that smarmy cunt