Which one of us is gonna take one for the team and kill the niggers taking our rights away...

Which one of us is gonna take one for the team and kill the niggers taking our rights away? It’s honestly time a few people die in the sense of defending the second. bodies start dropping and the vans will stop coming.
>>>inb4 lel it da AY DEE EVVV

Attached: 9DA99777-BF24-40C0-A204-9A5ABA840A46.jpg (385x544, 54K)

Try harder next time.

Attached: both-pills.jpg (720x405, 33K)

You guys practically glow in the dark, at this point.
No, lawman, it's not shitposters on Jow Forums you have to worry about. Nearly half of Jow Forums is noguns, and barely 10% of Jow Forums has any real-world experience with firearms and tactics. Youd be hard pressed to find one in a hundred that could run a few miles or bench two plates. All we have is knowledge, which we freely pass off to the problem that you happily created over the years, which is really pissed off and utterly broken men.
If you havent given it a look, read the story of Killdozer. A man who lost everything, but didnt give a rotten fuck about places like Jow Forums or any sort of home-grown militias or anything. He was just a reasonable man, driven to unreasonable ends.
So dont worry about us, man, worry about the dudes who dont post. Worry about the lurkers. They're gonna sneak up and fuck you in the asshole.

It took a chunk out of me just making this one. I browse Jow Forums, you think I got the mental capacity or even creativity to “try harder”
Nigger.

Attached: DE7551FA-6945-44A8-9994-9D89ACF5E4E8.png (650x450, 91K)

Is anyone else turned on by the smell of their sweaty balls? Like do you ever just reach your hand down there and rub them to get the scent your hands at them give a good sniff?

Imagine the smell

fpbp

Attached: chuckle_sensible.gif (250x250, 993K)

I do that with the spot between my asshole and my balls. It's why I use baby wipes, I get super self-conscious about it.

haha wouldn't it be hilarious I did that haha imagine me smelling my own balls like how weird haha

Attached: tenor.gif (320x320, 3.94M)

Am I the only one that thinks it's fucking weird how every single post about the possibility of violent counter-action is met with shrieks of disapproval?

Do you people not get that no matter what we do gun control will happen in the United States. The demographics are not on our side, non-whites hate guns and they will come for them eventually. The cops will take them, and very few of you will do fucking anything about it.

At this point people willing to take one for the team and do something about these fucking rats while we still have the numbers would be a good thing (I know we're shrinking by share not numerically). It would have to be 4 or 5 times with homemade weapons before they fucking get it, that or it inspires enough people where it's just a constant barrage and turns up the heat on the cold civil war a little bit.

CIA Niggers want us to sit there on our hands and wait for our demise. If not now when? When that standard is met how old will you be? Will you fight in a war of rights? Fucking doubt it, that's why you want to wait.

No, glow in the dark niggers (like yourself) want people to entrap so you can pretend you have a purpose in life.

>Am I the only one that thinks it's fucking weird how every single post about the possibility of violent counter-action is met with shrieks of disapproval?
Yes, because the feds have a decades long documented history of turning such movements into honeypots.
>huge wall of blackpills
Fuck off back to Langley.

We never will we know we've lost if anything were to happen it would've by now. We just shit post and enjoy our funs. Now fuck off faggot. Your job is to push broken men and unstable people past the brink. Does that make you feel good? Do you tell your wife what you do at work? What would she think if you told you her everything you know about the people here and what you are trying to do every damn day?

It's not disapproval. It's just not time yet. Yes, there's a risk of being slowly boiled and not noticing until it's too late. Decide where your red line is and don't bitch out if we cross it.

Now imagine my black nigger balls slapping your ladyfriends ass and chin as I thrust it in her

Attached: 1544825241879.jpg (555x381, 42K)

Any faggot with half a brain realizes we're just biding our time until WW3 starts so we can finally get a proper reset.
A real war will show everyone whose side everyone else is on and that will return Conservative and Nationalist principles to the mainstream.

im hard

Attached: 1543337144700.jpg (557x700, 193K)

>gun owners want someone else to do something because they know that in the end they will all turn in their guns without a fight.

>shrieks of disapproval
If you think those two posts are "shrieks of disapproval," you really need to nut the fuck up, lawman.
One is telling you to try harder not to be a fucking moron.
The other one is carefully and thoughtfully explaining to you why you're a fucking moron.
Maybe try reading them over again and thinking critically. I know they dont teach that at the Farm anymore, but give it a shot.

>I have to put effort into shitposting
>I spend more than a few minutes figuring out how to shitpost properly
>I still gets mad when I'm BTFO'd about my garbage-tier shitposting
That's your problem not mine.
>Nigger
Did you just assume my prefered ethnic slur?
I'll have you know that my ancestors raped and pillaged people like you just so they could setup a stone-age state and they didn't even wear pants while doing it. I bet you are wearing skinny jeans right now.

Attached: struggle-is-manhood.jpg (724x948, 601K)

Attached: 1523577575390.jpg (512x384, 36K)

No, OP is a literal retard for thinking that murdering black people will in any way affect gun control.

More broadly, revolutions only produce more powerful states (see America, Russia, France) rather than producing less powerful states.

Attached: 5411bdc2afb4f37261a15eb6e214a023956ac749caee74682d9c67740c2b068f.jpg (720x659, 60K)

People failed to learn a lot of lessons after the last two world wars. One of those lessons is that war is the health of the State as an institution. War is natural selection for states. Ineffective states get whacked and give up their territory to one or more effective state(s). Germany proved ineffective at defending its territory, so the US and Soviets controlled it until the nineties.

Attached: 1540309949123.jpg (1000x800, 177K)

Yeah okay, let's just sit here and vote. That's changed so much for citizen rights. Surely all the Mexicans will just magically want small government once they get that sweet Trump tax break next year.

I'm not OP but what's your address so I can red flag you

I think he was using "nigger" in the sense of "people I disagree with.

This is a sane post. The discussion and radicalization needs to happen now though. We can't wait for it to wash over us and people just stare with their mouths agape. These people posting "GLOW IN THE DARK XD" are going to be the ones holding us back.

You're posting on Jow Forums at 2am about "starting a revolution," or the discussion of one. You're just as useless as we are in this case. Daily reminder it only supposedly took 3% of the population to overthrow the British government.
And 8373 Norwood Road. You and your buddies can drop by anytime, make sure to give my neighbors a fine how do you do for smoking weed on the porch.

>The discussion and radicalization needs to happen now
lol you shitheads aren't even subtle

Attached: 1521598873513.png (500x506, 114K)

>subtle
You're talking about the feds, user, they havent had to be subtle since 2001.

Yeah okay, just sit there and lose your rights.

At least you weren't a meme insult right?

Its quite sad really. K disappoints me more and more every day. Make a thread about revolution, and they won't even discuss it, instantly just dismiss any notion of anything illegal as "cia glow in the dark niggers". When i really think about it, k is the most pussy board on Jow Forums. Yells the loudest about "muh rights", and shooting swat when they come to collect. But mention even buying an oil filter to barrel adapter, and they instantly screech "atf/cia". Bitch about not paying the "cuck tax", yet all of them did it. Yet they will shoot swat officers? Nigga please. When they are already at the door, all 12 of them in armor, ad you are alone in your shitty cardboard house, the only thing left for you to do is die.

Its not even about gun rights. If the white man doesn't radicalize, he will lose everything. Not just 2a, but 1a, and ultimately its gonna be like Rhodesia and the south African farmers. It seems the average kommando is too much of an 18yo idiot to realize this. US is now less then 60% white, and losing ground further, and there has not been a single case in history of man kind where a minority takeover didn't result in genocide.

To you other idiots reading this: obviously one of us shooting random niggers right now isn't gonna solve anything but make a further case for banning guns. But....what must happen is the radicalization of whites. You must realize that both US civil war 2, and possible WW3 is coming. And that the only way for whites to save themselves is to realize. You don't have to go out and become a mass shooter. But you must spread the idea that violence against government and minorities is 100% justifiable at this point. You must start building home made guns and bombs NOW, not later.

Because that is exactly what they are doing against you. Taxation is violence.You are having your money taken, you have no say in how much and where it goes, and if you say no, you go to jail. If you fight back, swat kills you. Tax = violence

I mean who scratches their balls and doesn't sniff. What kind of weirdo would do that?

Why are you being so melodramatic over the entire issue? Just be steadfast and reasonable, don't buy into the fearmongering sensationalization that is all media today.

We'll be fine as long as we stay calm and firm in the face of challenges to our rights. Deny the major parties votes as they continue to stray further and further from the desires and rights of the people.

Man you're talking about domestic terrorism which none of us support. Take a moment and reconsider your life dude.

Also you're a supreme faggot

>K
Why are you wasting our taxes with your half-assed false flagging, Lawman?

>glow in the dark niggers
What does this meme even mean?

Attached: RIP in pupperoni pupper.jpg (700x1295, 262K)

May I talk to your commanding officer and submit a review because you really are horrible at your job. Please stop shitting up my gun themed anime forum.

Delete this antisemitic post!

>.t definitely not a triple letter agency

Tax is law, and laws are upheld by violence, because otherwise your entitled ass is going to drive on the roads that I pay for without paying for them yourself. Obviously the roads aren't the entirety of the system our taxes pay for either, you also enjoy clean water. Is the government supposed to just come into your house and cement all the pipes because you don't wanna pay your taxes? How the fuck do you rationalize this?

And here you are. The loudest one of us all. Proselytizing rather than doing anything, just like the others.
You're the worst type of shitbag, user. The one that expects others to carry the world for him.

Top kek

It's from a racist schizo god tier programmer named Terry Davis (RIP).

When you glow this hard.

Attached: 1526059164399.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

The media isn't fearmongering about anything, it is precisely (((the media))) that is saying the keep calm and carry on. Meanwhile, trump barely secured 50% of votes. And it was all white men, and most white women, while all non whites voted against him. Trump presidency is the last republican presidency. Basic math will prevent it in the future, as all non whites are inherently for big gov, banning gnus, and "reparations", and they are winning the "womb" war. I don't need to post the info graphics again, you should have seen them by now. If whites don't separate by forming an ethnostate, you will lose not only 2a, but your life 50 years down the road.

Fuck off pussy bitch, why don't you go buy more tax stamps and then make a new swat collection team killing thread. Faggot hippie fudd, go protest feminism or some other meaningless bullshit.

As i have explained, non of us wants the be the first one to die. I'm not asking you to go out and kill. I am asking you to say "yes, killing is what they are doing to us, so it is ok, and commendable if we start doing it to them". You cant have a revolution with 1000 ktards, but you can with 20% of all whites being on board. Its not yet time to kill simply because we are too few. Its time to RADICALIZE, so we may kill in a decade or more.

No one is suggesting 0% tax nigger, i refuse to pay aid to israel, food stamps for niggers, aid for jobless looses, help for shitskin muslim migrants, etc.

hi

>who is McVeigh
>who is Dorner

Get out newfag.

Get out officer

I fondle and whiff. No one ever gives their pair a good feel, it seems. No attention at all. It's baffling.
>your ladyfriends ass
>lady friend
Zero times zero still equals zero, niglord.

There it is. Theres the Jow Forums
Go outside. Relax. Things arent nearly as bad as you think they are. Suffice to say theres a shitload of people who dont waste thier time on a Nigerian Competative Bobcat-huffing message board but ARE wasting thier time churning out full-auto lowers anonymously to give to "art collectors" across the country.

Not the same guy you slobbering waste of oxygen.

OP is definitely sounding like a glow-in-the-dark nigger, but this thread is overrun with reddit transplants from the looks of it.

fpbp

>That time that OP posted their own pic as thread starter

>No one ever gives their pair a good feel, it seems. No attention at all. It's baffling
It's super important too, any abnormalities, changes or mismatch in shape and size can be an early sign of testicular cancer and if you get it early, it's very, very treatable. Get it late and you lose a ball, or die.

Who are the big bois in the background?

Die

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1545064072663.png (629x1173, 131K)

Well....i disagree, but i do have a 2 week vacation coming up. I will spend it hiking and shooting and gaming and drinking.

Attached: CXzQAfz.jpg (600x600, 57K)

You first OP, we are all right behind you.

Attached: 1536106746438.gif (500x281, 619K)

Do it yourself faggit and stop trying to egg people on.

>But you must spread the idea that violence against government and minorities is 100% justifiable at this point. You must start building home made guns and bombs NOW, not later.

Wow that's fucking sketchy bud