Baltimore Gun Buyback

And a rocket launcher was turned in. What the fuck?

google.com/amp/s/www.wbaltv.com/amp/article/rocket-launcher-turned-in-at-baltimore-gun-buyback-program/25632154

Attached: D109D441-01FD-4CD4-B8F4-0617618558E7.png (1242x2208, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/one-gun-the-rapid-cycle-of-gun-violence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably one of those empty AT4 tubes that float around. I had one. Theyre fun for pictures and freaking out normies but thats about it

Attached: instasize_171101204401.png (1920x1920, 3M)

where can i get?

Attached: 1519761350620.png (664x662, 352K)

I got mine at a pawn shop for $30. But they pop up online sometimes. Typically armslist or Gunbroker

Baltimore has basically become a warzone since the cops de facto went on strike after the media assault/black riots over them arresting that drug dealer. Arrests went from average 48,000 a year pre-Freddie Gray to 10,000 post-Freddie Gray as a response to the pressure.

Surpassed Detroit as the most violent city in US last year. About 400 people are getting murdered each year now, 90% of whose victims are black.

The odd thing here is the local politicians seem happy/content, aren't protesting or criticizing the lack of policing at all. This is just how they want things.

t. baltimore suburb resident. Things are chill here but stay the FUCK out of the city. It's East Coast Chicago but worse.

Attached: Baltimore.jpg (275x183, 9K)

It's an empty tube.
A guy legit brought one to the campus cafeteria once during one of the busiest times and I absolutely had to hold it.
I just didn't want to put in on my shoulder, haha.

Attached: zogg can't escaoe.jpg (630x583, 45K)

These things are usually empty. IIRC there was a case in Brooklyn in the 1980s where ex-IDF con artist sold a bunch of black gangbangers M72 LAW tubes and they didn't even realize they were empty. Tried to fire them behind one of their houses and nothing happened and they reported it to the cops.

Sounds like it'll just sort itself out.

Not that user, but what the hell is up with them going for like $500?? Last time i was at a gun show guy wanted $35 for it but cant find them online that cheap wtf?

I hope police were dumb enough to give him the full auto pricing for an empty tube.

of course they are happy. Less niggers every day

AT4 tubes always show up in gun buybacks and the media always fucking makes a big deal about it when anyone who's been in the military knows they're useless hunks of plastic.

when was the last time you were at a show?

even LAW tubes are going for $200

Boomer tax

Why didnt you just let this thread die faggot?

KIll yourself

That mark 3 STEN next to it is giving me a hard-on.

It's not even "empty" that yellow band means it's a training device. Never had and never will fire a rocket.

>rocket launcher
The absolute state of Jow Forums. Its not a "rocket launcher", its a shell

2016. weren't as popular back then and mind you this was california. Still pretty fuddy to see them inflated to that price

i got mine for around $150 on ebay

it launches rockets. its a rocket launcher

Its not a rocket ya dingus, it fires a shell you shit

The pigs are going to turn it into slag.

>Baltimore has basically become a warzone since the cops de facto went on strike after the media assault/black riots over them arresting that drug dealer.
It wasn't the arrest, it was the broken spine and subsequent death in custody. If your police force is incapable of not killing someone they arrest then they need to find a new line of work
>put out the fires, please
>lol we redirected the dam to flood the valley, fire's out
>wtf
>oh, not good enough? Guess we won't fight any fires anymore lol
Not how it should work, bud

also
>defending urban blue state police
the absolute state of Jow Forums

They're offering $25 for 'high capacity' magazines?
Shit, that's actually a good deal.

Inert ordinance is common at most gun shows and pawn shops. They're basically big wall hangers. I used to have an inert and demilled panzerfaust and an RPG-2. They're cool to show to friends but nothing much more than that.

Attached: 1508461191107.jpg (2448x3264, 2.21M)

nope, cartridge

Attached: AT4_image.jpg (555x397, 33K)

Fine print is that you have to live in Baltimore.

>rocket launcher

there have been threads for days telling people to go to that to sell pipe guns and mags

how much was the panzerfaust?

Well it sure as shit aint a rocket

Was $300 if I remember correctly. Sold it for $450 later. It was rusted pretty bad and the tail was stuck in the tube. But the warhead was drilled and hollow.

recoilless rifle, all the propellant burns up in the tube

>there have been threads for days
Well you know, some people have families and jobs and lives outside of Jow Forums.
I'm not one of those people, but this my first time hearing about it.

MFW My bae turns in the community gun

Attached: Misaki2.jpg (1280x1800, 128K)

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/one-gun-the-rapid-cycle-of-gun-violence/
TL:DR Community Gun reference

A lot of posts on Twitter were calling them out because it was just a trainer. Lots of military people on there who had training and new it was empty.

>at4
>rifled

That mysterious muscular figure in the background...

Self cleaning oven.

>fudds
>thinking people should be allowed to own rocket launchers
stop posting

This. I've been looking for one everywhere.

This isnt anything new or rare. Shit happened like twice in Philly.

Could you tell me how thick walled the metal tube is?

Have to travel to Baltimore occasionally for work. Pretty much the worst part of my job. Have a buddy in Canton not too bad of an area

Gave back those digits

Attached: 240px-This_thread_is_bad_and_you_should_feel_bad.jpg (240x212, 13K)

Hol up ... A local gunshop was selling these for 80 bucks... If the buybacks offer 100 I can make a profit.
>gas money to and from Baltimore is more than the 20 I'd make.