Either through a science experiment gone bad or a freak act of God...

Either through a science experiment gone bad or a freak act of God, portals leading to a fantasy world have popped up across the globe. Police and Federal personnel desperately try to quarantine as many as they can, but new and old portals open and close at such a grand scale that containment is impossible.

Camps have begun to crop up around several remote portals and rumors of fantasy creatures passing into our world have spread across the internet.

You're at home, wasting the day when a loud crack draws your attention outside, a freshly spawned portal appears in your backyard.

What does Jow Forums do?

Attached: ed62ac22fdafc9b585340132b85.jpg (850x1024, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ItsnTstVsKI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5-hthd39wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wonder when I got a house with a backyard.

Crack open the industrial cleaners.

Attached: 1538151002936.png (1298x1200, 2.48M)

Call up my hasguns friend and tell him we're gonna go see some shit

Attached: it aint easy.png (314x408, 131K)

kill blue pigs

Attached: 1495679682678.png (375x206, 99K)

Grab a gat and jump in.

Elves with guns.

Attached: 1300868647900.jpg (900x544, 96K)

>shitty weeaboo art someone slapped a gun on
Fuck off nigger.

Elves with guns.

Attached: 1300865394762.jpg (263x419, 49K)

Attached: Shadowrun.jpg (944x1254, 215K)

That image and filename are a 10/10 combination.

Attached: penciblechuckle.webm (376x376, 141K)

Thank you

Attached: high elf.gif (460x320, 3.71M)

Find a qt elf to rape, it's not rape if it's an elf after all

Attached: 1319690908204.jpg (1300x1000, 322K)

Close shut the jaws of Oblivion

Attached: B7E94CEE-A660-4C0D-9594-2BEBBBBE7772.jpg (200x200, 22K)

>Grab AR, jump through portal
>end up in a poppy field
>farmers are making opium
>mfw I make Sacramento the next Canton

Gonna be weird here, lads.

Attached: 1529605007622.gif (497x373, 489K)

I dont have a back yard.

I get Groovy

Attached: army_of_darkness_sd1_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg (758x426, 68K)

Begin Audio Log 23
>Come, young one.
>Let me tell you of them.
>How us, High Elves, fell from grace once these "creatures" came from the rings of worlds.
>A powerful spell by the ancients which made traversing other worlds possible. Scattered all over our own world and theirs.
>And they come through. The humans much like our own came through and set up governments and embassies.
>However, thieves and looters came through as well.
>Then, finally, came those "Jow Forumsommandos".
>We noticed forts being toppled under the other world's human and their firearms and gunfire and bandits being hung upon the roads with tags such as "floppies" and a dagger too large for any pratical use imbeded in unspeakable regions.
>The cities and guards dismissed it for a religious cult. But, these sighting occured everywhere across our country.
>Eventually, something began to slowly disturb the throne of divines.
>Once something has been worshipped enough, it shall become a proper divine.
>The Jow Forumsommandos bred a new god of War amd violence.
>And in order to do it they would need blood for the blood god.

Attached: 1541818812659.jpg (1285x1995, 951K)

Grab all the guns and ammo I can, snatch up my Bible, and jump through the portal. Figure out if the natives speak English, if not I spend some time attempting to learn. Preach the word of God to anyone willing to listen, Elves, Fairies, Giants, it doesn't matter as long as they give me their time and patience to listen to what I have to say. I'll defend myself with my rifle if I need to, but I suspect I'll probably die unceremoniously when I piss off the wrong tribe.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_shion_mirudakemann__sample-16abc6b0fd79306339206a948249ca82.jpg (850x496, 49K)

>Bandit fort after bandit fort we would see from a distance on our horses on our way to noble meetings with the kings or merchants.
>Burnt even though no dragons have been seen.
>And corpses defiled from what witnesses called "colorful werewolves".
>Swordsmen being gutted from a barrage of these Jow Forumsommandos wearing mismatched uniforms all stabbing at once with bayonets.
>Guards and armies became offically concerned during what Jow Forumsommando's would call "operation operator operationally operating".
>One city fell.
>The survivors recount a normal day before explosions came from bombs being thrown at great speeds a dragon diving headfirst into the marketplace with one of the Jow Forumsommandos maniacally laughing before destroying himself, the dragon, and the entire marketplace in one move.
>Filthy barbarians attacking with shovels and crying of "thousand fold" steel were killing everyone even themselves.
>Then a whistle went off and all of them stopped their attacks to put on a mask.
>The first of that yellow gas seeped through the town. Not harmful enough to kill you outright, but it was enough to blind you and leaving you gasping for air.
>A man who weighed 250 lbs and a height of 5'6 wearing a mockery of knight attire let out a muffled yell. "DEUS VULT".
>a rain of fire fell upon innocents before they moved onto the King's castle.
>The gate exploded and they charged in after filing down their "mosins"
>Half the survivors became deaf because of the sound from this little monstrosity.
>And the Throne of Divines began to panic as the God the Jow Forumsommandos worshipped took kubical shape.

>A tear in both space and time occured causing the air around the area they summoned their god to combust.
>The Jow Forumsube stood before them. Tendrils protruding from it's metallic body consuming the sacraficed King before spitting out a weapon.
>The survivors recount this and say that the Jow Forumsommandos were in a trance. As if, this Jow ForumsUBE was in control.
>It apparently spoke with the sounds of metal scrapping and slight explosions.
>Then you know what happened to the second city.
>30'357 impaled, hung, beaten, shot, or "yiffed".
>The last 4'000 remained to spread the message of the city now cursed with eternal blood and the smell of semen along with unwashed men.
>The God of War saw this as an insult.
>"I didn't stop at the men, but the women and children too." Was what this action meant to the previous god of war.
>The gods manifested to view the fight between the cults of those two.
>But these raging Jow Forumsommandos proved too strong, even the women with extremely broad shoulders and deep voices.
>Taking something made in "Finland" to enhance their strength, speed, and brutality.
>It was some drug that made them dash in a mad sprint before they bayonet a knight clean through their mail armor.
>Screaming incoherently as they went into the carnage.
>The Jow Forumsube, faced the previous God of War and summoned a mere rock.
>The first weapon of war.
>Taking a new form shifting into a humanoid entity before strangling and bashing the previous god
>Everyone watched in awe as warriors everywhere got a mild erection as a curse for witnessing this battle.
>They took everything from us and are out and about making privately funded armies with their own weapons just so they have something to fight.
>That's the end of this story. No matter what don't believe what a Jow Forumsommando says about any of their land.
"Jow Forums, a magical place."

Attached: 1534733352787.gif (225x320, 2.2M)

cool I guess

elves attacked first tho, it was a defensive war

What kind of elves are we even talking about here? The kind that serve happily as slaves? The imperialist space elves that want to conquer humanity? Haughty and proud elves that live in isolation from the other races? Wood elves that wage guerrilla warfare on any who invade their woods? We simply must know.

Attached: A story of elves.png (1659x719, 73K)

idk probably the niggeriest ones

who cares anyways they attacked first. It was justified, just when caesar sailed to great britain.

>You will never fuck Vivec's literal boy pussy, or his feminine penis

Attached: Feels beyond measure, outland.png (900x506, 121K)

Elves are for ________.

Harem material

Friendly reminder that wood elves are basically the Finnish

Attached: Rhodesian Elves.jpg (480x844, 133K)

Someone screencap this shit, please. It is amazing.

>Papa, were you a Jow Forumsommando?
>No. But I served with a company of them.

Attached: A1CB0B23-E88E-4734-9FED-896772882B2E.jpg (1024x668, 120K)

>Preach the word of God
until a living god comes down and slaps your shit

Attached: OH GOD WHAT IS THIS.jpg (800x1049, 154K)

But the real question, do you only have to reload when it's dramatic, like Ash? Or reload as normal?

Attached: 1508496724804.png (960x408, 622K)

So? Unless said living god is omnipotent I have a lot less to fear from it than I do from the Lord.

Attached: __drawn_by_5ya__sample-0629f1e4a4a241471e828556e15d702c.jpg (850x883, 75K)

>Jow Forumsommandos start a war with the woodelves
>turns out they re not peace loving hippies but more like the woodelves from warhammer fantasy
>A.K.A. they re blood thristy psychopats
>but thats fine,since most Jow Forumsommandos also are
>the elves deem the human presence within their forest as a great insult
>they begin a relentless guerilla campaign
>not to be left in the dust,the Jow Forumsommandos go full vietcong on their asses
>start creating intricate tunnel systems,placing punji traps,peekaboo holes etc.
>when everything fails they just load some napalm shells and burn down the whole area
who would win?

We must defeat and enslave their kind with our dicks.

It's common knowledge that elves, a proud a noble race are susceptible and corruptible with lewd activities.

In short, elves are for lewds.

Attached: Frans_Hals_-_Portret_van_René_Descartes giver her the.jpg (817x1000, 151K)

Gate is shit, isekai is for autistic losers, this post is gay.

The Wood Elves, they literally live in those woods, it's like trying to out-guerilla the Vietcong in Vietnam or out-terrorist the Taliban in Afghanistan, it's just not gonna work because they live there and we're just guests.

Attached: __kugasari_san_original_drawn_by_yanagida_fumita__31cdd63ff5940e325bfad9f08d141c03.jpg (750x1045, 525K)

>Mega Finns who spent their entire centuries long lives learning out how to survive and thrive in those woods
vs.
>Maybe a few hundred autists, maybe only a dozen or so actually having any sort of military experience, or even any experience going innawoods
My money is on the elves

Attached: 1544232644695.jpg (806x624, 74K)

Look on the bright side, after we're all captured and enslaved by Wood Elves maybe they'll adopt our technology and force us into marriages with them.

Attached: 1410824633471.jpg (1232x306, 88K)

Haha that would be terrible haha, who would want to fucka a knife ear that loves you haha, and teaches you how to oper8 innawoods haha, and wants to raise children together haha, but its 2d for me guys haha.

>You will never attempt to escape your forced elf wife, only to look back after you've made it maybe 10 miles from the tribal village to see her running down the mountain at 35mph while screaming incoherently in elvish.

Attached: Incredibly hgih Finn running at very fast speed.png (913x1146, 728K)

>not convincing the elves that you were sent from the gods to ensure the future of there species though mating rituals
>not using your elf harem to bring you to the monstergirls
> not then using your dicc to tame the monstergirls and unify them with the elves
> not rinsing and repeating untill you can open the plane of existence as a profile for kommandos with limitless rangespace and waifus for all

Gentle rape

>ywn be a mage operating with other operators.

Attached: 1486817488776.png (2056x7855, 2.47M)

Orcs with guns?

Attached: tumblr_omxq7uiwH31ue37wto1_1280.png (1280x1707, 619K)

I'd go find a cute monster girl and make her my wife.

Attached: 1545094915976.png (1316x1844, 1005K)

So basically just really big niggers?

NO! Orcs are green.

Attached: tumblr_olr82a2Dl11siaa7co1_1280.png (963x1700, 810K)

...But are wood elves white?

Attached: dragon dating.png (1240x917, 1.17M)

So big, green niggers

Again, they're basically fantasy Finns... So no, they're not.

Attached: 1541698060305.jpg (680x965, 130K)

Grab Shotgun and pray that it's catgirls and not some abomination

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

the violence has...

this is cute

>ywn have fit thicc orc gf to carry you around

>Live their entire lives innawoods, make most "survivalists" look like jokes
>Expert marksmen that could make Jerry Miculek look like a garbage shot
>Weapon craftsmanship (in most fictions) is some of the best in the world, everything they make is not only beautiful but out preforms pretty much everything else
They're the perfect Jow Forums race, and thus the perfect Jow Forums wives even if your "marriage" is really more along the lines of slavery.

Attached: 1518204958134.jpg (3508x2480, 1019K)

Do as I was born to do as a brit
Crack open the case of martini henrys, get the lads together and colonise some savages
We got some diggers from Australia coming in behind us for that ol mineral wealth
And id appreciate if someone could jump through after us with some short shorts and fals

>Brit has to hope that someone else brings guns because he can't have his own

Attached: 1543520941294.jpg (843x800, 91K)

Did I fucking stutter when I said crack open the case of martini henrys??

I still want to create a nation of Jow Forumsommandos with moist nuggets as the standard issue rifle and stomp Orc tribes with volley fire tactics

Attached: 123432141324.jpg (456x700, 48K)

Its your one chance to relive the glory of going up againsed savages and savage beasts in line to the sound of drums and you are gonna miss out to that by just walking in with an AR and just fucking shit up
You can do that later

We got portals opening up everywhere user in all diferent areas of that savage land
Theres enough room for us all to live out are Jow Forumsube pleasing desires
Hell once I'm done reenacting rorkes drift ill come join you

>acquire giantess waifu
>hunt down genocidal Jow Forumsommandos with her
>watch her eat them slowly

Attached: 1367626.jpg (286x446, 26K)

Attached: 1538147799270.jpg (350x353, 25K)

Attached: 1458882144647.png (600x3753, 786K)

Rape my elfwaifus until they are mindbroke.
Then shortshorts and FALs to capture more monstergirl harem

Attached: 1512625181047.jpg (1024x579, 241K)

>tfw no dwarven gf

Head pats

Elves > pointy eared anime girls

Attached: 3214132412412.jpg (1280x1138, 371K)

>few people in the world will possess guns, giving you enormous power
>there will be dens of inequity where thieves and murderers thrive
>there's no security cameras or forensics to find you if you kill someone
Guys, the answer is right in front of us, let's all become vigilantes.

Attached: __spider_man_and_spider_man_noir_spider_man_series_and_etc_drawn_by_napo__d3dee5055f1be64a45c2bf4471 (640x795, 684K)

Hope something comes out that will let me put my engorged phallus inside of itself

If they're small green humaniods are friendly, impregnate their women
If they're not well.... I'll inact the genocidal dreams of many a Jow Forumsomandos

Attached: 317604d1-31a8-4956-8e32-505b1e8d5dfe.png (680x1020, 911K)

get my neighbor who has guns distribut my kevlar vests and kevlar nomex tanker uniforms distribut my set of riot gear. Get rest of friends . Go in .
collect biological specimens sell to local research university . kill the competition literally use money to hire private security . After that enslave non humans for use in brothels for rich . Cat boys and elf boys will fetch a high price in liberal cities bet the fluffy anthros will go for a pretty penny to.
After ensuring i have black mail on high ranking politicans fucking my slaves then i rub for president and revieal the portal during which i stage a false flag attack. After that i use executive authority to get troops sent in and set up a sweet heart deal with a pmc.

After that I LITERALLY RAPE THE WORLD OF RESOURCES , Anything of value gets processed and catalouged. I use technological superiority to pacify any thing. Start up a walled community with pleasure brothels for me and my friends smoke magic opium and screw elves and shit all day sire a bunch of bastards before dying from drugs in my sex den.

I suggest also forming one or more Jow Forumsavalry divisions to harass, scout and pillage enemy territory
here are my suggestions:

Organization:
>the smallest combat unit is a squad of 10 men, led by a Decanus
>10 of these squads form a Century, led by a Centurion and an Optio (100 men)

Chain of Command:
>One of each squad is elected by his squadmates as Decanus to led them
>A Centurion is Appointed by the war Jow Forumsouncil in charge of the army containing the cavalry division
>Each Centurion can appoint any soldier (even soldiers of other Centuries) as his second in command, the Optio.
>If the Centurion dies or is injured and cannot lead, the Optio takes over.
>If this happens and the Centurion is dead/retired, the Optio will likely be the next Centurion.
>The 6 Centurions of one Cohort can elect their Primus Pilus among them.
>The Primus Pilus leads the Cohort with the other's Centurions Counsel.

Cont.

Attached: mongolraiders.jpg (750x500, 54K)

take up my arms Find strong ladies, seduce them and give them a good standard of living
[spoiler] and fatten them up a little [/spoiler]

Attached: 1539099693347.jpg (1080x1520, 696K)

Equipment:
>Every squadmember is armed with a Kalashnikov rifle. Shorter variants are preferred, but the soldiers are allowed to choose.
>Every soldier is also armed with a compatible bayonet and a Sashka-type sword.
>If a soldier is not happy with his set of weapons, he is allowed to provide his own weapons and ammo, but has to keep his service rifle too.
>Any weapon scavenged by the squad can be used by the squadmembers. The squadmembers have to responsability to maintain these weapons.
>Every squad has an assortment of survival equipment and tools so they can survive and operate without outside support for long periods of time.
>Every soldier carries his equipment himself. No mules, no baggage train to slow them down. The unit thus remains as mobile as possible.
>Every soldier is given clothes and armor suitable for the terrain he is deployed in, but is allowed to used any pillaged equipment as he pleases.
>Gasmasks are issued, along with protective equipment against chemical weapons.
>Every squad is supplied with an assortment of tear gas grenades and mustard gas grenades, launched from improvised grenade launchers.

Tactics:
>Mongolian-Style tactics are employed.
>The enemy is rarely attacked head on: instead, squads are encouraged to use terrain to their advantage to flank and harass their targets.
>Direct confrontation with heavy infantry, archers or cavalry is discouradged unless unavoidable.
>If a engagement turns sour, squads can leave as they please. They aren't here to hold ground, they are here to annoy the enemy as much as possible.
>It is a viable tactic to attack civilians and destroy villages to force the enemy to engage, then leave. Maximum destruction is the squad's first objective.

Cont.

Attached: Cossack Boys.jpg (990x717, 332K)

Loot Collection:
>No prisonners are to be taken, unless other supporting forces are nearby, or absolutely no enemies are present.
>All loot is shared between squadmembers after a fight, to discourage members from looting instead of fighting during raids, as Ghengis Khan instructed his men.
>A quarter of the loot has to be given to the army's authorities. Squadmembers are trusted to judge the value of said goods.
>Civilians are fair game. Unless the Centurion or any higher authority says otherwise, all crimes commited against civilians are forgiven, or encouraged. We are the scourge of the steppes.
>Any enemy soldiers refusing the surrender are to be offered in sacrifice to the murder/k/ube as they are worthy warriors.

Rules on Soldier's Conduct.
>If prisonners are taken, they are to be treated gently and fairly, unless they are uncooperative to resonable demands.
>Prisonners have rights, but those who refuse to be taken prisonner don't.
>Soldiers are allowed to have relations with prisonners if they have consent.
>Soldiers are allowed to use narcotics, as long as it doesn't decrease their ability to fight and accomplish their duties.
>Soldiers can do whatever the fuck they want during raids on enemy territory.

Attached: heh.jpg (640x400, 65K)

Grab everything I might find useful, get in, disappear into wilderness to find groups of creatures that I can remove tree niggers with.
Or think it as zone and start selling artifacts to humans from frontier and beyond.
Every couple of weeks or months I would emerge with my slav shit gear to sell and buy stuff.

Attached: escalated.jpg (337x443, 120K)

Can I join you? I'm experienced in the art of slavnigger survival.

I thought she had a massive dick when I saw the thumbnail

Grab my laptop and books on high school sciences, an AR to keep the rape elves away, set up shop as a prophet to Saint Atom, and go a-preachin to the dwarves.

The industrial revolution is coming fast and hard to these bastards.

Attached: modern crusader.jpg (754x1200, 189K)

Dwarves would probably fucking love it. They are honorable, so you probably won't get backstabbed. Unless some long nose dwarves get hold of your books and laptop.

Maybe for dwarven.
They aren't known for sharing their technology unless they get good amount of gold.
There is rumour that one dwarven mountain is producing g11

Have a portal open to the fantasy world.

Move millions of white right wing there, then procede to smash the portal with a hammer.

Bring few thousan guns to protect the Diaspora, from giant spiders and similar.

In 50 years I am gonna make an area of the world look like Vienna 1913.

A world were Jow Forums has not even reason to exist.

H-how awful

Attached: 12341432142.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

But without an never-ending struggle to fight in, we will grow depressed and aimless. Our society will degenerate and become what we have always tried to avoid.

>moving a bunch of right-wing white people to a place where monstergirls and elves live in abundance
I give it 10 years at best before most of your population has hooked up with a non-human gf.

Attached: 1538406686594.png (1500x1950, 937K)

Actually I hate cities and would love to live innawoods and live off the land.
If I can have offspring with a wood elf wife and build a family, I'd fucking do it.
You really need technology if you have a loving wife, children, a gun/bow and an almost infinite amount of hunting land.
Elves are Jow Forums AF.

>Elves are Jow Forums AF.
Wood Elves are Jow Forums as fuck, High Elves are Jow Forums, and Dark Elves are /d/egenerates.

when they counter attack

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ItsnTstVsKI

when running helo attacks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v5-hthd39wM

oh, sorry. I meant would elves. High elves are arrogant assholes who never work and just wank in circles, and dark elves are hedonistic edgelords.

>High Elves are Jow Forums
High elves are a bunch of minorities pretending they're pure aryans?

not bringing hordes of loyal brazil and philipeno bros. The race of Jow Forums knows no skin color my dude.
Tell me somali pirates and war lords arent k as fuck straping .50 cal to their old beat up pick ups then waging wars.

>>I give it 10 years at best before most of your population has hooked up with a non-human gf.

Then if I can't have Vienna 1913 I will have Vienna 1939.

I am not gonna allow you to destroy this world as well with your degeneracy.

Attached: IonlywantVienna1913.jpg (2079x2739, 1.04M)

sorry mr hitler im selling the cat boys to costal liberal elites as slaves for money... Gotta move that product for profit.

>Pack as much shit as possible
>Go innaportal
>Become outdoorsman, hunting and eating dragons and shit
>Acquire monstergirl waifu
>Spend life exploring, treasure hunting, and generally being a frontiersman
I don't have any special plans; I just want a monstergirl gf and a life of adventure. I'll probably make maps and write a guide on how to cook monster meat, then sell copies to Jow Forumsommandos along with any loot I find.

Attached: 1488750333856.jpg (1400x1200, 188K)